Welcome Guest! You have made 50 posts!

Join Our Discord! : Here After high demand from everyone, we've finally opened a Discord Chat Server for the site!
We are an AU Naruto Roleplay Forum!

2 posters

A whisper of hope

Tengoku
    Tengoku
    Leaf Jounin
    Leaf Jounin
    Bug Zapper
    Rewarded to those who actively fought and subdued Chomei during the Bijuu Rampage Event in 2024

A whisper of hope  Empty A whisper of hope

Post by Tengoku Sat Aug 22, 2020 5:54 pm

Tengoku was standing in the middle of a field filled with knee high grain. The golden waves of it simulated well within the grand training facility. He spent a lot of his time here lately as he focused hard on gaining strength. It was driving him to gain more and more strength. As if there was some awful thing he was preparing for. Some fight that would make all the difference in the world. He wasn't even sure what he was preparing for but he knew he wasn't strong enough. He would look down at his hands as he flexed them closed into fists and back open again. He remembered when he had barely been strong enough to hunt in the woods with tools available to him. Now? He felt like he could take down a grizzly bear with his bare hands. Like he could tear it apart with ease. He felt so much stronger, faster and for sure smarter than he had once been. He would take a deep breath as he took in the smell of the grain and the breeze around him. Closing his eyes for a moment. It was peaceful to him still even with all this power at his fingertips.

Tengoku was deep into the third floor of the grand konoha training facility. He had used this place for months now and the results had been spectacular. Even though he knew it was manufactured it all smelled and felt real to him. So many people had told him he wasn't going to make it as a shinobi. That he was faking it just to stay close to his sister. She was always the talented one. Her mind a tier above the rest. At best Tengoku had been average. He had grown up the bullied kid that wasn't as capable as the other children. The only thing going for him was his sense of smell and hearing. Even those he didn't utilize well at the time. However over the recent years he had learned a great deal about life. About fighting and what it meant to put his life on the line. He had discovered his weaknesses and been forced to overcome them. Nearly paying a heavy price in the meantime. His last mission before his promotion.....they had nearly lost their lives for getting too far ahead of themselves. Pride and anger driving them. It had been foolishness at the time to think they had been ready.

His right hand lifted to touch the scar running down his right eye. Feeling the oddly smooth skin there. His sister had saved his eye but a scar was there to remind him of his pride. He would lower his hand as he looked to the side with silver eyes through a mess of white hair to the large back pack sitting on a rock with his low quality katana. He hadn't found a better sword yet and this one was from someone who had claimed to be the hokage at the time. Someone who stuck around when the neko took everyone away. Just like he and his sister had stuck around. Now he stood there in black shinobi pants tightly tied at the ankles and waist with a black tank top. His muscles were well defined and tense but he seemed so calm. He took a steady breath as he focused himself. Todays practice was harnessing the raiton energy within him. He would lift his right hand again as he focused. Watching blue streaks of electricity randomly dancing between his fingers. Good, he could bring it out. Now he just needed to focus on molding it.
    Jin Misukage
    Jin Misukage

Village : Konohagakure

A whisper of hope  Empty Re: A whisper of hope

Post by Jin Misukage Sat Aug 22, 2020 6:10 pm

Zenaku sat meditating in the training facility that had been built a while back in the land of fire, zenaku had rarely used this place cause he found being out side to be much better then being cooped up in a building. He had been resting after his recent mission and decided that this place not only could help with his training but he could get some peach and quiet also.

As he was meditating on the long grass he could sense that not far away there was some one else there tho he could not be sure it was really a hunch at first. That was until he activated his sharingan and looked around, that was when he noticed the color of chakra not far ahead so standing up and turning off his scarlet eyes the sharingan he walked towards the person

As he walked up towards the area he noticed a man that was tall and with white or silver hair and with silver eyes. It looked as if he was practicing some type of lightning style jutsu, funny enough he has seen a lot of jutsu in his eyes but unfortunately lightning style had always been one he never really got to see so he just stood there and watched the man work.

As zenaku stood there he was about 5:8 maybe 6 foot, he had short black spiky hair in the front and top of his head but a long pony tail that came to the middle of his back. He had on a black almost jacket looking over shirt that the sleeves was about a foot to long so the sleeves hung over his hands. Over that he had on his chunin green vest, around his neck he had small black beads. His pants was black ninja wear that came to a stop around his shins as the rest of his legs was covered in white bandages then he had his black opened faced sandles that came up a few inches above his ankles, and his skin was a little more pale then most.

Stamina:(C+)
    Speed: (A)
    Coordination: (B)
    Intelligence:(S)
    Perception: (B)

Name: Zenaku Uchiha
    Village: Konohagakure( The land of fire)
    Bloodline: Sharingan stage: Eternal mangekiyo sharringan. 

Spoiler:
    Tengoku
    Tengoku
    Leaf Jounin
    Leaf Jounin
    Bug Zapper
    Rewarded to those who actively fought and subdued Chomei during the Bijuu Rampage Event in 2024

Post by Tengoku Sat Aug 22, 2020 6:35 pm

A flare up of chakra nearby caught Tengoku's attention for a moment. However he didn't bother glancing in the direction but rather kept tabs on it with his passive sensory. For now he lifted his left hand and practiced slowly letting one arc of electricity dance between one hand to the other, feeling it circle around his hand and back to his finger tips. Then he would let it return to his right hand. He found that the electricity would only remain present so long as his hands kept moving. If he stopped so would the arc of electricity and he would have to bring it out once more. It was like a living creature that only could survive so long as there was momentum to give it life. He would feel that presence drawing closer to him though. It felt familiar. It wasn't the first time he had come across the sharingan with his sensory of course and soon enough he figured it out. Connecting the dots to the familiar sensation like there was an overwhelming presence. Or at least it would have been had it been closer. Perhaps he had simply become attuned to overwhelming power? Or was his own power becoming on par?

He would start the practice again until his wolf like ears twitched in his hair revealing themselves as they pointed straight up. Twitching to the sound of sandals crunching softly on grain. For most it wouldn't have made a sound but for Tengoku it may as well have been a church bell. He would roll the lightning into a ball before it faded once more. It seemed giving it lasting shape was going to require more practice. He wasn't skilled at ninjutsu like his sister after all. Instead he would consider it time for a breather as he brushed his hands off and spoke without looking at the man who had approached him.

"Good afternoon. How can I help you? I am a sensor nin so no point in hiding if that's your intent."

Village: Konoha
    Titles: The Paladin of Konoha

Chakra - 185 (Base) + 25 (Lifestyle) + 100 (Kata) + 100 (Roen Boost) + 385 (Roen CA)

Stats:
    Strength: B (A with Vambraces of Justice active)
    Constitution: C (B with Pauldrons of courage active )
    Stamina: B (B + From housing)
    Speed: B (A with  Greaves of Tenacity active)
    Coordination: S (X with  Tengoku Kaeri no Ken active)
    Intelligence: C
    Perception:  A (A++ from Hankōgan III)

Current attunement -
    Tengoku Kaeri no Ken - active
    Greaves of Tenacity  - active
    Kuroikiba Alpha - Inactive
    Vambraces of Justice - inactive
    Pauldrons of Courage - inactive
    Plated gloves of Temperance - Active

Link to Character Updates: https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t3136-tengoku-shinku-update-page#24365
    Link to Character Application: https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t3127-tengoku-shinku
    Jin Misukage
    Jin Misukage

Post by Jin Misukage Sat Aug 22, 2020 6:43 pm

Zenaku would walk forward as the man before him had noticed his presence which meant this ninja had some skill cause it was pretty hard to detect him if he was not wishing it. As he stepped forward the man asked how he was doing and said that he was a sensory type ninja which now zenaku understood how he would know he was there.

" Good afternoon to you as well, I'm sorry if I interrupted any thing, I have come across many jutsu in my time as a ninja but unfortunately I have never had the privilege to see lightning style jutsu before. My name is Uchiha...Zenaku Uchiha, who might you be if I may so ask."

Zenaku would ask as he had his hands together in front of him but you could not see them as the extra part of his sleeve was masking them. The whole time zenaku had a smile on his face as he was talking to the man, he could tell he was having trouble getting the hang of what ever he was doing tho sense he did not know lightning style jutsu him self he would be unable to copy it using his sharingan.

Spoiler:
    Tengoku
    Tengoku
    Leaf Jounin
    Leaf Jounin
    Bug Zapper

Post by Tengoku Sat Aug 22, 2020 7:48 pm

Tengoku would listen as the man introduced himself before glancing over with silver eyes. They weren't unfriendly but he seemed to see everything with those eyes. As if nothing could be hidden. It was impossible but one would almost get the sense that he could even see the mans hidden hands. Which he would glance at with a frown. He didn't much like being around shinobi with hidden weapons, much less hands. On top of all of it the guy even introduced himself as an Uchiha which confirmed Tengoku's suspicions. He would take in a breath though and remind himself to be polite. After all he had been practicing his social skills since he hadn't developed any as a child. So when asked what his name was Tengoku would turn and start walking towards the man who named himself Zenaku. They were about the same height though this close it was extremely clear Tengoku was a physical type of fighter. His shoulders were broad with muscles tight to his neck and his arms looked like they would have no issues throwing boulders. Though his build was thin it was lined well with muscle. Still Tengoku would move out his right hand for a hand shake. His thick skin was rough to the touch. If touched that is. Like someone who had spent time breaking bricks.

"Uchiha huh? Part of the ruling class than. Unfortunately I don't have such a claim. My name is Tengoku Shinku. One of the Jounin wolf twins. If you haven't heard of us, you will."

Tengoku would smile and wink lightly before firmly finishing the hand shake if it happened. It would be like shaking hands with a vice grip. Though it was clear Tengoku wasn't putting in the effort to hurt anyone. Aside from how firm he was his smile met his eyes and seemed genuine. Perhaps it was just who he was but he didn't seem like he could truly harm anyone. After their hands had parted Tengoku would smile again before continuing.

"And what can this wolf do for you Mr. Uchiha?"

Chakra - 185 (Base) + 25 (Lifestyle) + 100 (Kata) + 100 (Roen Boost) + 385 (Roen CA)

Stats:

Current attunement -

Link to Character Updates: https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t3136-tengoku-shinku-update-page#24365
    Link to Character Application: https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t3127-tengoku-shinku
    Jin Misukage
    Jin Misukage

Post by Jin Misukage Thu Aug 27, 2020 2:21 am

Zenaku watched as the man who gave his name as Tengoku stepped forwards and got pretty close to zenaku as he reached out his hand to shake it. This wolf guy seemed to have it all wrong the uchiha did not believe them selfs to be the ruling class or at least he did not tho he could not speak for all of his fellow clansmen. " Its a pleasure to meet you Tengoku, i have actually heard some rumors about a set of wolf twins but i never thought i would actually get to meet one of them. Im a Chunin my self just was promoted recently." Zenaku would say as he reached up and shook the mans hand out of respect, after all the man was a jonin one of the elite Ninja in there village.

In fact zenaku had not meet another jonin now for some time, honestly if he thought back it was probably back at the land of water when he meet his first jonin. " I can not speak for my brothers and sisters tengoku but i do not see our selfs as a ruling class or at least i do not, i think that is just something we was called cause the Uchiha are so gifted in combat."

After letting go of tengoku hand he asked zenaku what he could do for him, zenaku did not really have a reason to be here honestly he just noticed some one here so he wondered over to see who it was. " Not much really i was just out here training and noticed that there was some one else out here to, i had never seen Lighting style jutsu before so i was just seeing how it worked." Zenaku explained, it was pretty simple and straight forward answer to tengoku straight forward question.

Spoiler:
    Tengoku
    Tengoku
    Leaf Jounin
    Leaf Jounin
    Bug Zapper

Post by Tengoku Fri Aug 28, 2020 6:50 pm

Tengoku would cross his arms as he listened. His tall frame seemed only matched by this uchiha before him and he tilted his head. His right ear twitching a little. So there were rumors about his sister and him? That was rather surprising and a little exciting. To think that they had made enough of a name for themselves that they could have people talking about them. And not in the nasty homeless kids kind of talk. He smiled a little and looked off to the side as if reflecting on something. The wind, however artificial it was, picked up like a nice breeze that bent the grain and stirred his hair slightly. He would breath in the smells and close his eyes for a moment. It felt nice to accomplish ones dreams. They had a name for themselves now and it appeared like they weren't disliked. He had always wanted to be a hero but to actually be someone who mattered. To be someone who wasn't just overlooked by the masses. He would open his eyes and snort at the mention of the Uchiha not being the ruling class and his silver eyes would look to the Uchiha with disbelief.

"Really? I can't name some faction of our village that isn't ran by an Uchiha or Hyuga. Our Hokage is an Uchiha, the head of the justice division is an Uchiha. I am willing to bet a nice dinner there are more."

He smiled and cracked his neck before looking Zenaku up and down and examining him from a distance. He supposed he hadn't seen an awful lot of raiton use himself. Plenty of doton and fire but not much raiton. Maybe he was a little more rare than he thought. Still an idea did cross his mind. He would twitch his nose a moment before speaking up once more to the man across from him. A cheerful tone meeting his eyes. "Well Mr. Uchiha I too have heard about how powerful a fighter an Uchiha can be. They say one look into their eyes and you have lost the fight. Though truth be told I have been practicing to use my other senses to fight besides sight. How is your Taijutsu Zenaku?" Tengoku would grin a little. He wanted to try it. To fight using just his other senses and sensory. To see how far he could go in a fight with his eyes closed.

Stats:

Current attunement -

Jin Misukage
    Jin Misukage

Post by Jin Misukage Sat Aug 29, 2020 1:42 am

Zenaku would smile as he listened to the man before him speak, he did not seem to believe him when zenaku said that he did not think that the uchiha was a ruling class, but then again the man missunderstood what zenaku meant. It was true there hokage was the current hokage and the hokage before was also a uchiha, the hyuga was pretty up there them selfs but zenaku thought that the uchiha had to much power which can lead them to become blind to what is happening before them. " It is true the uchiha is every where you look, but what i meant is there ruling class is not something i care about, i might be a uchiha but my first consern is my clan and village. They have so much power that it blinds them to what is really going on out side of there own little worlds." Zenaku would say as he looked at the wolf man and smiled.

He heard tenoku say something about how he has heard about the uchiha and how they was great fighters and if you looked on to there eyes the fight was already over. Zenaku had his eyes closed as he was saying that but when he opened them tengoku would be able to see the scarlet red eyes of zenaku sharingan and the tree tomo in his eyes. " My taijutsu is not all that great but i can give you a good spar if that is what your looking for Mr Tengoku." Zenaku would say with a smile as he heard the man ask how his taijutsu was, but unfortunately zenaku did not know any taijutsu at the moment, he was more of a ninjutsu and a genjutsu type of fighter.

Spoiler:
    Tengoku
    Tengoku
    Leaf Jounin
    Leaf Jounin
    Bug Zapper

Post by Tengoku Tue Sep 01, 2020 12:38 pm

Tengoku would tilt his head a little as he listened before his ears seemed to droop. He had expected to fight hand to hand with someone but it appeared he wouldn't be so lucky. He really wanted to test his taijustu out against someone else who was decent at hand to hand. His own strength had been growing for some time. The issue with sparring with his twin was for one, she was built mostly into ranged combat where as he was close range. That and if she started to lose she always cheated. It was irksome that the closest he had come to winning against her had been a draw. However since than they had been through so much together. He was not the child he had been at the time. He had been forced to see the parts of the world that was their job to keep the innocents from ever seeing. He would have considered himself a warrior if he didn't still wake up in cold sweats from dreaming of the blade coming at his face. The man standing over him trying to kill him...or the screams as that man burned when they walked away. Those echoing screams in his mind.

Tengoku would shake his head as he snapped himself out of a flashback and recalled he was speaking with an Uchiha. When his silver orbs took in the three tomoe he flinched. So that was what it looked like up close huh? He could feel it. Like an intense pressure surrounding him. Drawing him in like gravity. He would swallow before nodding and taking three paces back. Creating two meters between them before smiling and placing his fist into his other hand and bowing his head. He was nervous but he would need to train like this to grow. He just hoped this opponent wouldn't put him in the ICU at the hospital. "Very well. Please try not to kill me. My sister would be very upset master Uchiha." Tengoku would wink before taking a breath and letting his eyes close. At this range his passive sensory would be easily within a very close range. He had two hundred and fifty meters without focusing on it after all. His ears would twitch and he would slowly shift his stance. The goal for training to fight with his eyes closed was simple. Most genjutsu triggers were sight based his sister had told him. If he could deny that trigger he could fight genjutsu specialists.

For a starting stance Tengoku had considered that his opponent would likely try and keep him at a range. Attempt to blast him with some ninjutsu and create some distance. So he began to slowly bounce up and down. shifting from his left to right foot for quick direction changes and putting his hands up about shoulder level in a boxing stance. Concentrating his sensory to feel for any shift in chakra from his opponent. Ready to predict what was coming. If he could sense it he could dodge it. Focused breathing. His ears twitched as he focused. For him he could sense everything around him as if his eyes were open. It was incredible. But he needed to be able to identify what he was hearing too.

Stats:

Current attunement -

Jin Misukage
    Jin Misukage

Post by Jin Misukage Sat Sep 05, 2020 5:43 pm

Zenaku would watch the wolf man Tengoku seem happy at the fact that he would be able to fight with zenaku but zenaku would watch his eyes sag down and if it was any thing like a actual dog he would be able to tell that he was feeling down and not as happy any more. Was it cause zenaku said that he was not very good at using taijutsu very well, it was true that he was not the best at using taijutus but that did not mean that he did not know how to fight using hand to hand and he would show tengoku just that. Zenaku would smile as the corner of his lips would raise up when tengoku made a joke about asking zenaku to not kill him cause his sister would not be very happy about that. " You have nothing to worry bout Tengoku, i only kill those that try to kill me or those i see as a enemy."

Zenaku knew that he him self was a mid to long rang fighter and most uchiha was, so he decided that the best course of action in this spar would be to make the first move and get in close, close enough that he could get the guy to be able to use his taijutsu he was so proud of. Once he was in close he would try out his new jutsu that he learned few weeks back and see how well it was in real sparing combat. Zenaku would be using strong fist taijutsu style which was the go to style of those that fought with the leafs style of taijutsu. Next zenaku would lean forwards as he would suddenly seem as if he vanished as he would appear underneath the jonin on all fours.

Zenaku had practiced this jutsu for a while as he would now bring up his right leg as he aimed to kick tengoku in the chin so that he would be blasted up into the air. From there zenaku would then jump up if he was kicked into the air as he would float behind the wolf boy as if he was his shadow. " Ok now its time for a show." Zenaku would say as he would then swing the back of his fist towards the mans face, from there he would spin and attempted to do a barrage of kicks to his chest as they would fall towards the ground. If this all worked he would slam one final kick into the mans chest as it slammed him into the ground, zenaku would skid back after as he looked on at his handy work.

CP: 135-15=120

Active effects/jutsu used.

Spoiler:

Stats
    Strength: (D+++>C)
    Constitution: (D)
    Speed: (D>C+)
    Coordination: (C +++>B+)
    Intelligence:(A)
    Perception: (C>B)

( Note: If shadow of dncing leaf dose not hit then ignore the other part. The loin combo is just there in case my attack goes though.)

Spoiler:
    Tengoku
    Tengoku
    Leaf Jounin
    Leaf Jounin
    Bug Zapper

Post by Tengoku Wed Sep 09, 2020 5:13 pm

Tengoku would focus on keeping his eyes closed which was actually considerably difficult for him. After all it was out of habit that he fought with his eyes opened. Relying on his other senses and his sensory felt like it would be more difficult. His instincts kept screaming at him to open his eyes but that would defeat the purpose of the training session. Still his opponent was surprisingly agile and ready to oblige his request for a pure taijutsu fight. Tengoku even recognized the style being used. For him it was like tracking the young man almost in slow motion. His sensory tracking the movements and even the build up in chakra. He saw the Uchiha go in low in his head and immediately pivoted to the right as a heel slammed into where his chin had been a mere moment ago. The wind kicked off by it passing could be felt on his skin. He could hear the movements as well and the more he focused on his other senses the less eye sight appeared to be necessary. It was incredible how quickly he had managed to improve his movements he supposed. He was keeping up with an Uchiha. Even if it was a humble one.

He could sense the movements and chakra pulsing through his opponent but he wanted to switch it up. Move from a striking stance into something else. So as he evaded the kick he would plant both feet hard and reach out with both hands to snag the ankle if he could. If he managed to do that he would twist with all his strength and pivot his hips in an attempt to do a spinning throw on his opponent. If he succeeded he would immediately follow behind the throw. Chasing after his opponent who wouldn't be thrown more than a few meters. Running to catch up to him on his side and use his left hand to attempt to grab the Uchiha by the head and slam him downwards. Tengoku was quick just based on sheer physical ability. As of yet aside from the sensory Tengoku wasn't using any jutsu. Just sheer physical power. He was conserving energy and feeling out his opponent. Trying to determine if he could keep this up without using jutsu or if he would need to step it up a notch in order to compete with the noble power of the Uchiha.

Strength: B
    Constitution: C
    Stamina: C
    Speed: B + (+ from lifestyle = B++)
    Coordination: B
    Perception: A++

Stats:

Current attunement -

Jin Misukage
    Jin Misukage

Post by Jin Misukage Thu Sep 10, 2020 2:13 pm

Zenaku did not think that he was that far behind a jonin but as he started his fight he could already see that his skills might not be as good in hand to hand but he would try his best to keep up. As he closed in on the wolf boy he would slightly move his head and chest which caused his leg to hit nothing more then air and that placed him in a very bad spot. He watched as tengoku reached forwards and he grabbed zenaku by the angle but this was perfect cause now this gave him a chance to use his new Genjutsu that he had created and even tho this guy had his eyes closed it would mean nothing to a touch based genjutsu. So as tengoku grabbed his angle the Genjutsu would activate but it would take a few minutes before it would be fully in effect and so in the mean time tengoku used his strength to throw zenaku though the air by his leg which was a good feat.

Zenaku would need to act fast so after being thrown he quickly threw some kuni knifes at tengoku as he was flown back, the knifes was some that he always kept hidden in his long sleeves just for sneak attacks or quick attacks if he needed them, this would hopefully stop him from chasing him down and if it worked it would give zenaku the chance to flip in the air as he landed on the ground as he would slide back making small skid marks on the ground. Zenaku would have to keep his eyes on his opponent cause he is a fast one.

(Note: Analyzing post 1/2)

CP130-20=110

Jutsu used

Name: Hot ash genjutsu Rank: A Power: A Activation Cost: 20 cp Upkeep cost: N/A Range: Touch/self Speed: Instant Element: None Skill: Genjutsu/sharingan Requirements: N/A Classification: personal technique Parent Technique: Genjutsu sharingan Hand Seals: N/A Description: The Genjutsu takes two posts before its fully activated. The first post is when they touch the enemy or the enemy touches them thats post one on there second post the genjutsu takes effect by making it look and feel as if there body is turning black as coal then they start to break apart like sand blowing away in the wind. Deals A rank psychological damage and freaks the enemy out so it lowers there speed by 1 tier for 5 posts Weaknesses: Can not be activated unless user has there sharingan activated and the person must be in contact with the enemy or the enemy to be in contact with him to work.:

Spoiler:
    Jin Misukage
    Jin Misukage

Post by Jin Misukage Thu Sep 10, 2020 2:14 pm

Zenaku did not think that he was that far behind a jonin but as he started his fight he could already see that his skills might not be as good in hand to hand but he would try his best to keep up. As he closed in on the wolf boy he would slightly move his head and chest which caused his leg to hit nothing more then air and that placed him in a very bad spot. He watched as tengoku reached forwards and he grabbed zenaku by the angle but this was perfect cause now this gave him a chance to use his new Genjutsu that he had created and even tho this guy had his eyes closed it would mean nothing to a touch based genjutsu. So as tengoku grabbed his angle the Genjutsu would activate but it would take a few minutes before it would be fully in effect and so in the mean time tengoku used his strength to throw zenaku though the air by his leg which was a good feat.

Zenaku would need to act fast so after being thrown he quickly threw some kuni knifes at tengoku as he was flown back, the knifes was some that he always kept hidden in his long sleeves just for sneak attacks or quick attacks if he needed them, this would hopefully stop him from chasing him down and if it worked it would give zenaku the chance to flip in the air as he landed on the ground as he would slide back making small skid marks on the ground. Zenaku would have to keep his eyes on his opponent cause he is a fast one.

(Note: Analyzing post 1/2)

CP130-20=110

Jutsu used

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
    Tengoku
    Tengoku
    Leaf Jounin
    Leaf Jounin
    Bug Zapper

Post by Tengoku Fri Sep 11, 2020 6:22 pm

Tengoku would sense as chakra was pushed into his own and it would in fact give him pause. Instead of following after he held his hand out that had touched the young man. Almost idly stepping slightly back as the young man threw some hidden weapons and allowed them to fly off in the distance. Not far mind but out of sight out of mind. Landing however far the Uchiha's D rank throw would allow. He could sense the genjutsu pushing into his chakra system. Like watching the color of his own chakra turn darker. Like an infection spreading. It was actually a little frightening to see a genjutsu at this level. He had been caught in a genjutsu before but never anything so high tier. Truthfully he wasn't sure what it would do but he wasn't eager to find out. So he would focus inwardly on himself as chakra visibly formed around him. White strands dancing around him as he let his opponent hold that distance for now. The wheat around them began to push downwards as Tengoku forced the foreign chakra out. A burst of energy flattening the entire crop around them as he breathed out a sigh of relief. He had managed to expel it all.

Tengoku would take a deep breath as he felt a larger portion of his chakra drained away to prevent whatever his opponent had been attempting to do. He would clench and unclench his fist a moment before speaking loud enough to be heard from that distance. "I can't say I am a fan of genjutsu. Mind games were never my forte. Truthfully that was an impressive jutsu and honestly I couldn't break out of it more than a couple more times. Perhaps I underestimated you. That was rude of me and I apologize." Tengoku would smile though his eyes remained closed. His head still turned as if he was looking right at Zenaku. Still he would roll his shoulders and idly wipe some sweat from his brow. He would seem to regain his breath before he would shift into a more known stance. One local to Konoha and easily noticeable by a local. He was switching to the strong fist stance. He had been testing the waters before but now it seemed like Tengoku was getting serious. He didn't intend to take it easy on a fighter that could lay him out with a touch. If nothing else that touch had to count.

"Are you prepared?"

80/110
    genjutsu kai used

Stats:

Current attunement -

Jin Misukage
    Jin Misukage

Post by Jin Misukage Sat Sep 12, 2020 2:21 pm

Zenaku was able to catch his grounding as he came to a halt and as soon as he did he would be inside of the trees so he would hide behind a tree as he looked out towards tengoku. There was something that he did not understand and that was how he was able to fight so good and he still had his eyes closed, he wondered if maybe it was from his wolf like traits and so this guy could probably smell or hear him which kinda placed zenaku in a some what disadvantage but this was good in a way it would give zenaku a shot at fighting more strong people that was better then he was.

It was just then that he watched as tengoku took the strong fist style stance of fighting which meant that he was getting fired up. Tho he was kinda bummed that his genjutsu did not work tho he kept in mind that this jonin could only stop his illusions about 2 or 3 more times which was good to know if that was true and he was not trying to trick him.

He was not sure what that wolf was up to but to be on the safe side zenaku would place a exploding tag on each side of the tree he was behind then got behind another tree behind that one so that way the wolf would sense he was in the same line of trees but he would now have to go past that tree. Zenaku would watch from behind the tree to see what tengoku would do, if he ran past the tree his shadow would cause the tags to explode beside him, but if not he was ready with his hand sign to manually cause it to explode if need be.

Cp: 110

( analyzing post 2/2 complete)

Spoiler:
    Tengoku
    Tengoku
    Leaf Jounin
    Leaf Jounin
    Bug Zapper

Post by Tengoku Sat Sep 12, 2020 3:28 pm

Tengoku would be able to sense the movements of his opponent who now appeared to be keeping some distance. So he had noticed the difference in speed and physical strength. It was a wise move but Tengoku also had to figure out how to get around the opponent he couldn't touch. He would hop back himself and quietly sniff the air. There was an assortment of new smells including the metal of the weapons. He would shift over to the kunai the kid had thrown before and collect two of them out of the ground. He would move closer now. Staying low and waiting for any more flying objects coming at him. Truth was he had expected something to create less of a difference between them but hide and seek hadn't really been part of his plans. He was approaching the tree Zenaku had been hiding behind before when he stopped ten meters away. His nostrils flaring again. There was a new scent on the air. Ink and paper. Zenaku had moved away from this tree but not by far. Some seal perhaps? Surely not something too deadly. Either way Tengoku didn't want to get too close to it. Regardless of what it was ink when fighting a ninja was never a good thing.

Tengoku would give himself pause a moment as he sensed the area. Idly he would spin a kunai in each hand a moment. This was clearly a trap and if he took the time to go from another side then Zenaku would have plenty of time to reposition. Tengoku would sigh a moment before nodding. Taking a few steps back before taking in a deep breath. Crouching low he took a running stance before suddenly he was a blur of movement. Pushing his body to his full B+ speed before pushing off with B+ strength and launching himself high into the air. Landing a good several meters up the tree before immediately launching off of it to the right. There he would use the two kunai to stick into the tree and use the drag to orbit it and launch to land right beside where ever Zenaku had re-positioned to. The kunai glinting in the light as he cross slashed up at Zenaku. Rising from his landing crouch to do so at the mans torso. His coordination at B++ and no holding back with the strong fist style combined with kunai.

77/110 Strong fist maintained

Stats:

Current attunement -

Jin Misukage
    Jin Misukage

Post by Jin Misukage Sat Sep 12, 2020 4:48 pm

Zenaku was watching what the wolf man was doing from behind his tree and he seemed to be very careful in what he did, zenaku must have spooked him before when he used his genjutsu so he was not wishing to get to close to zenaku which was a smart idea. Even tho zenaku was not good at using taijutsu it was not like he could not hold his own in a close quarters combat he just did not like to unless he had really no choice. He watched as tengoku stopped about ten meters away from the tree he was in before and he noticed that he sniffed the air and zenaku could tell that he must have noticed the smell of the ink on the paper and if so then that means his trap would not work like he wanted or just not at all so he would need to quickly think of what to do next.

Just then he watched as the wolf man took a few steps back and zenaku had a bad feeling on what he was doing, so to be on the safe side just as he leaped up into the tree he was behind zenaku would preform the hand signs Tiger > Snake > Rat > Snake > Tiger. Zenaku would gather up chakra up in his belly and right as tengoku landed beside him zenaku would spit out water from his mouth as it quickly formed a round sphere of water around him and just in time to cause as it formed around him tengoku would spring up from a squat as he slashed up with a kuni in hand. The knife slashed into the water instead of zenaku which left a gap in the water as it splashed onto the ground.

Zenaku would grin as he formed the tiger hand seal and stomped on the ground, when he did the water that hit the ground quickly formed in the air as a thousond water needles as they would come rushing down towards tengoku, he would not be aiming for any place to fatal as he was mostly using it to trap the fighter in place.

CP: 110-20= 90

Jutsu used:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
    Tengoku
    Tengoku
    Leaf Jounin
    Leaf Jounin
    Bug Zapper

Post by Tengoku Sat Sep 12, 2020 5:41 pm

Tengoku was rather surprised at the quickness in which his opponent had reacted to creating a defense. The sensation of cutting water however thick it was, was definitely different than flesh and bone. Such a clever defense in the nick of time too. He didn't aim for vitals but the kunai could have been used to do enough damage to at the very least slow his opponent. Bleed him a little and gain the upper hand. A frown spread across his lips as he contemplated what his next move would be. His opponent was skilled with suiton which was a good match up for Tengoku. Of course he didn't wish to be brutal against this opponent. It was a friendly spar. However he wasn't going to make any progress like this. Holding back against an Uchiha was turning out to be laughable. He didn't know if he could actually land a hit that mattered. Not with his eyes closed anyway. He knew he had gotten stronger but he was on the defense this entire time. Having to show caution to even get close. Perhaps he just wasn't smart enough on his own without his sister. Perhaps he just didn't want to win enough.

The sudden surge of dangerous chakra around them and the tiger seal brought him out of his self doubting pity party. Now this was dangerous. He couldn't hold back if something like the jutsu the kid was preparing was about to dominate him. Perhaps Zenaku had been a little to early to grin because as he stomped Tengoku was already surging forward. All of his might into one straight punch with his fist packed with a kunai. The kunai itself in each hand sparking with raiton as he surged forward and hit the water shield with so much power and strength that wind pressure burst out from the initial contact. The defensive water barrier was quickly turned into nothing but scattered rain drops that joined the forming Senbon. However Tengoku wasn't done. As soon as he was through both raiton charged kunai would flip in his hands to stab at the tiger seal formed hands of his opponent. Both electrified Kunai aiming to pin the hands together. With that as an anchor Tengoku was lucky the jutsu took a second for it to fully form as it left a way out for the caster. He used that moment to fling himself and Zenaku backwards if he could to hit the ground. Making himself as small as possible to let the water senbon rain down on his new meat shield.

67/110:

Stats:

Current attunement -

Jin Misukage
    Jin Misukage

Post by Jin Misukage Sat Sep 12, 2020 7:47 pm

Zenaku thought he was slick by having trapped tengoku in this short of a space cause it seemed like zenaku walked into tengoku type of fighting. He watched as tengoku punched up and shattered his water shield before it had the chance to vanish and then he would bring his kunai forward to try and stab his hands. Seeing this coming zenaku managed to get his hands cleared from being stabbed and being stuck but the speed was fast so the blades cut the side of his hands. Zenaku liked fighting this guy at a more distance but as fast as this man was he was not sure if that would be possible. With his hands already in the tiger seal formation he used the Shadow clone jutsu to have a clone form and try to grab tengoku as he was falling back, instead of zenaku and the wolf being stabbed by the jutsu it would be zenakus clone and tengoku being stabbed

Zenaku would also take this time to back flip 2 times away from tengoku so to get some distance between the two of them and if this worked then he would probably have to make sure tengoku was ok if not then there spar was still going on. Tho with his chakra slowly draining from his sharingan being active he would have to see about ending this fight quicker. He found this fight to be a good test of his sharingan power as he had not been able to have a fight using his stage 3 tomo sharingan before.

CP: 90-10=80

jutsu used:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
    Tengoku
    Tengoku
    Leaf Jounin
    Leaf Jounin
    Bug Zapper

Post by Tengoku Tue Sep 15, 2020 11:57 am

Tengoku would manage to cut the young mans hands. The electric charge surging forward and causing numbness to spread through his opponents body. Still it wouldn't be enough it seemed. Instead of grabbing the man instead a clone was thrust on top of him. Hurtling to the floor with him. Still it served his purpose. Tengoku made himself as small as possible as Senbon rained down. Filling the clone with wounds before dispersing it. Slowly the smoke would fade as Tengoku would rise to his feet in the midst of it. Two water senbon sticking out of his right shoulder and one from his thigh. Nothing vital was hit as was the intent but it still hurt. For a moment it looked as if Tengoku may be ready to concede the fight. However a spark of electricity shifted around him. His grip audibly tightened on his kunai in each hand. The leather wraps on the grips straining under his strength as the metal itself began to whine. Silver eyes opened as electricity surged through them. He was forgetting his initial goal. His training to fight with his eyes closed. The electricity ripped apart the already fading water senbon as Tengoku locked eyes with his opponent for the first time since this started.

There was something different now. That friendly aura was gone as blood soaked into his clothing. Not bleeding heavily but definitely bleeding. However it was enough to trigger something in Tengoku. He was angry. It hurt and could have been a lot worse. This individual kept throwing heavy shit his way. Yes it was a spar but Tengoku couldn't help but feel like there had been two attempts now on his life. A rank jutsu were no joke even as genjutsu. It had the possibility of frying his brain. And then all those senbon? His teeth would grit as he stepped forward. Risk of genjutsu or no it was very apparent now that this was about to get dangerous for Zenaku. Tengoku didn't see the point in holding back anymore. This guy could take it. This guy across from him was ready to end him and as such he needed to be respected for it. Tengoku would lower down on all fours. Like some sort of animal as he spun the kunai into a reverse grip in each hand. Digging them into the ground before suddenly the ground beneath him burst. Debris from the ground being torn apart slamming into trees as small rocks ripped off solid chunks of bark.

Tengoku virtually faded from sight as he slammed forward at A+ speed. He was streamlining straight for Zenaku as he suddenly crossed the distance at such speed the tree's bent at his passing from the gust of wind behind him. His attack was an incredibly simple one but so fast it may be near impossible for most to follow. The Sharingan perhaps being the only saving grace there. In a moments notice Tengoku crossed the space and used the momentum and all his strength as he passed Zenaku to drag both Kunai along the side of his torso at B++ strength. If he connected with this it would be like a truck with two knives passing by the young man. No more holding back. No more fear of the Uchiha. No more worrying about his opponent. No more being nice. He was in pain and now, with his opponent at -++ from his coordination he was taking full advantage. For the first time it was fully apparent the wolf twins were no simple fading characters in the back ground. They were beasts.

67/110:

300/300 A rank custom the Way of the Lightning Strike Fist (Shuurai Tekken Do) trained

Stats:

Current attunement -

Jin Misukage
    Jin Misukage

Post by Jin Misukage Wed Sep 16, 2020 11:32 pm

After the two kuni knifes that tengoku cut him with that was infused with lighting style zenaku could still feel the shocking numbness surging though his body. This was gonna make creating handsigns a lot harder if not at all, he looked on at tengoku as his clone managed to do its job and fell on top of tengoku as the thousand needles of water came hurdling down onto them both. As the smoke cleared from where his shadow clone had vanished he could see tengoku stand up as he had two senbone needles stuck in his shoulder and on in his thigh.

Zenaku did not wish to have them stick in his body but at least now maybe with that one in his thigh it would slow the fox boy down some. But right as he had thought that the fox boy tengoku would get down low on all fours and his eyes was finally opened but he could see a fire burning as he was mad that zenaku had damaged him. Zenaku would now have to watch him cause when a person gets that mad they will do about any thing to win. He would then rush in towards zenaku blazing at him at a very quick speed but cause of that numbing effect from the lighting effect he was still having a hard time moving his body so even with his sharingan he was fucked.

Tengoku moved so quick in fact that it caused the trees to bend side ways and before zenaku could think he was already on him like a fox to a rabbit going in for the final attack. Lucklily cause he was able to just see him coming he was able to take a single step back as his knifes came in towards him. This helped cause now instead of having a go to the hospitable wound he would just have a deep cut across his chest as the knifes ripped though his C grade flack jacket and sliced his chest making him fall down to the ground. Blood was exiting the wound at a fast rate but not at a life staking rate. If it was not for his quick judgment to take a step back which was really the only thing he could do he would either be dead or in the hospitable.

Laying there on the ground zenaku would deactivate his sharingan as it was just a waste of his chakra at this point, he had honestly thought he had this fight won but beating a Jonin level ninja was gonna take a lot more then what he currently has. " That was a good spar Tengoku, i can see now to beat a jonin i shall need to train a lot more." He would say as he smiled but continued to lay there for the moment. He was going though his head on where he had went wrong and missed up but he would not be surprised that he did not do any thing wrong it was just that this person tengoku was much better at Taijutsu and his senses was better then his own.

Spoiler:
    Tengoku
    Tengoku
    Leaf Jounin
    Leaf Jounin
    Bug Zapper

Post by Tengoku Fri Sep 18, 2020 2:35 pm

Tengoku would slash but find that his attack was no where near the depth he had intended. If this was a real battle then the cuts would not have been enough to stop his opponent from a counter attack. Solid a hit as it was even the flak jacket absorbed enough of it to keep it from being life threatening even a little. Blood would splash both directions and Tengoku would continue passing by his opponent at the speed he was going and already passed him before the young Uchiha hit the ground. He would turn his feet and bring himself to a sliding stop with some effort as trenches dug into the ground. Sliding for about five meters before he came to a stop and stood with a small cloud of dust around his feet and electricity sparking around his body. He was preparing for a second rush when he noticed his opponent wasn't moving. Slowly he would deactivate the raiton charge going through his system before feeling a tense strain on his muscles. Tengoku would wince but besides a little cramping he was fine. He would perfect the technique in due time. For now he started to walk towards Zenaku.

Tengoku would sigh in relief when he saw the eyes had returned to normal and let his shoulders relax. Idly he would throw both Kunai to the young mans side as he let them stick in the ground just out of reach. Idly Tengoku would dig into his pocket before pulling out a small rocket shaped firework on a long stem. With a spark between his fingers he lit the fuse. Holding it above his head he would fire it off as it whistled straight up and burst in a bright red color above them. Within moments a med nin arrived in a white coat with a tiger seal. Something to help them move about the training zone quickly. With a glance the med nin set to healing the cuts on Zenaku's hands and torso without a word. Tengoku himself would find a seat next to his opponent with his legs stretched out and his hands behind him as he caught his breath. Taking a long breath in through his nose and then out through his mouth a couple of times before speaking in return. He didn't sound like he held any animosity at all.

"Honestly I wasn't sure I could win. I pushed myself to new limits just to land a hit on you. That genjutsu before had the power to drop me. I should clarify if I didn't before though, I am a fairly potent tracker nin. Meaning I have some sensory abilities. Without being able to hide your chakra, there was no point in hiding from me. Not to mention I can tell when you mold chakra and when it's infecting me. That said, I wouldn't have been able to truthfully keep up for long if the battle dragged on."

Stats:

Current attunement -

Jin Misukage
    Jin Misukage

Post by Jin Misukage Sat Sep 19, 2020 5:40 pm

Zenaku laid there as he was busy trying to catch his breath. It was true that zenaku would probably have been able to continue on with fighting but there came a point that a smart ninja knew when to stop fighting and to give up. It was not long after he watched tengoku light a match that sent a flare up into the sky. About a minute later he watched as a medical ninja nina white coat come over to where zenaku was as he would start to heal the wounds onn zenaku hands and chest.

Tengoku walked over to zenaku and sat down as he explained that he was a tracker nin and that he was not sure if he would be able to win. " Your very strong tengoku so you should never doubt your skills and never believe that your any less then your sister or any one else. Some people are better at some stuff compared to others but every one has something that they are good at. Like I said before I suck at Taijutsu and I only have skills that work on the battlefield to kill, I stopped fighting cause I was not wanting to hurt you." Zenaku would say as he laughed at the end of his sentence, he was not trying to mock or say that he was weak but uchiha was good for there killing skills which is why there clan is said to be a elites cause of that main reason.

Spoiler:
    Tengoku
    Tengoku
    Leaf Jounin
    Leaf Jounin
    Bug Zapper

Post by Tengoku Sat Sep 19, 2020 9:52 pm

Tengoku would listen as he let his head fall back and his silver eyes would watch clouds move across the artificial sky. Already an attendant from the senju clan was busy nearby fixing the spots they had damaged with ease. Ignoring them for the most part. Somewhere above he watched a raven fly by. A strong black bird in the sky delivering a message to someone somewhere. All alone in the sky. Still it didn't seem lonely. Tengoku would listen as Zenaku spoke of killing techniques and he would watch as the bird faded from vision due to the tree's. The med nin finished his work within a very and even shockingly short amount of time. Tengoku would smile a sad smile as his ears flattened. He would sigh audibly before speaking in return.

"To be honest I don't like killing. I've seen life fade from a person before. Animals too. To be honest chakra is a beautiful thing. I'm sure you have seen it yourself. But for me everyone's chakra is unique and honest. We can hide our feelings on our face and even in our eyes....but our chakra shines out our true selves. I have seen evil men but I have seen more good. To see it fade is like watching the true person it's held within never have a chance to be as wondrous as they can again. Sorry, I guess I'm being silly."

Tengoku would look to Zenaku and wink before sticking out his tongue as if he wanted to make whatever he said a joke. Yet there was a sadness in those silver eyes. He sensed so much at all times. The worst was all around him and yet Tengoku, despite his wrath and anger in battle, chose to see the best side of people. He was a strange young man. Still he would slowly rise to his feet and hold out his outstretched hand to Zenaku as an offer to help him up.

"If you can stand, please allow me to treat you to lunch in the cafeteria. It's the least I can do for taking this too seriously at the end. I do appreciate you not killing me in return."

Stats:

Current attunement -

Jin Misukage
    Jin Misukage

Post by Jin Misukage Sat Sep 19, 2020 10:58 pm

After the medical ninja finished treating zenaku he continued to sit there as he would look up at the fake clouds as he saw tengoku do the same. Zenaku could tell that he was feeling down and sad and he could tell why. It seemed that even tho he was a ninja tengoku did not like killing tho zenaku knew a lot of people did which was sad indeed. " I agree with you tengoku, chakra it's such a amazing thing that allows us humans to preform extraordinary things but over the centuries people have used it to do so much evil. I am not one that likes to kill either unless I have no choice and unfortunately we are ninja which means we have no choice at times as we are weapons of war to our village."

He watched as tengoku stood up as he stretched his arm out and offered him a hand up so reaching up zenaku grabbed his hand he was helped up to his feet. He heard tengoku would offer to take tengoku to lunch as a way of saying thanks for not killing him.

" you know what, that sounds nice after that spar I have gotten very hungry." Zenaku would say with a smile.

Spoiler:

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content