Welcome Guest! You have made 50 posts!

Join Our Discord! : Here After high demand from everyone, we've finally opened a Discord Chat Server for the site!
We are an AU Naruto Roleplay Forum!

2 posters

Rampaging Bear( B rank mission)

Jin Misukage
    Jin Misukage

Village : Konohagakure

Rampaging Bear( B rank mission)  Empty Rampaging Bear( B rank mission)

Post by Jin Misukage Sun Jun 14, 2020 5:32 pm

Mission Name: Rampaging Bear
    Mission Type: Eliminate
    Mission Rank: B
    Mission Goal: Eliminate a Savage Bear that has been spotted around Konoha.
    Description: A giant bear standing over eight feet in height has been spotted lurking close to the roads leading to Konohagakure. The bear has been terrorising travels, attacking them without provocation. Find the bear and eliminate it.

BEAR STATS:

Spoiler:

Payment: 25,000 Ryo
    Requirements: Two Chuunin, Jonin

Zenaku was packed and all ready for his mission that was to come. From what he was told about the mission he and one other Chunin was to locate a Rampaging bear that was lurking on the roads heading towards Kanoha and was attacking people. Zenaku went though his gear one last time just to make sure he had every thing that he needed.

Opening up his door zenaku walked out as he made his way towards the hidden leaf gate to where he was to meet with his mission partner and from there they would head out and look for this bear. " Hey Zenaku heading out on a mission i take it." A man opening up his shop said. " sure am mr Muzaki, gonna go take care of that wild bear on the roads." Zenaku said as he raised his hand and waved towards the old man.

After 20 minutes he arrived at the gate and sense the other one was not there yet, he reached into his back pack and pulled out a manga noval and started reading it to kill some time.

Stamina:(C+)
    Speed: (A)
    Coordination: (B)
    Intelligence:(S)
    Perception: (B)

Name: Zenaku Uchiha
    Village: Konohagakure( The land of fire)
    Bloodline: Sharingan stage: Eternal mangekiyo sharringan. 

Spoiler:
    Tatsuya
    Tatsuya

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Kenjutsu, Ninjutsu. Fuuinjutsu, Sensory, Doton, Katon, Lava,
    Class: S
    Ryo: 100,000

Rampaging Bear( B rank mission)  Empty Re: Rampaging Bear( B rank mission)

Post by Tatsuya Sun Jun 14, 2020 9:00 pm

Granted with the recent developments in his recent situation, Rin was a bit surprised that he would still be allowed to partake in missions. Of course, he presented himself as a third party asset now. Not only did Rin need the extra money for the trip, Rin also wanted to check up on the other Uchiha as well. Apparently, Akihiro made a mess of things due to Tatsu’s reckless actions. Rin perhaps knows better than anyone else not to paint a whole family or village in a bad light because of one person’s actions. Still he wants to make sure the rest of the Uchiha are faring decently. Akari seemed to be doing a good job so far to maintain peace, but things seem to be on a tightrope. Where any second they could all tip over to one side and fall into the chaos of war.

Regardless, Rin came with his pair of steel arm guards and on his belt is the hip pouch and a fuuma shuriken collapsed and attached to his belt. The stump of his right hand is wrapped in cloth as well as hidden by the arm guard. His raven hair layered as it partially covered his forehead with a short dark beard along his jawline. Once his eyes were hazel, but due to Kurama’s influence now free to Rin his eyes turned perma-red. Garbed in a linen sand-colored shirt and grey baggy pants. His feet are protected by a pair of sandals. Scars in intricate patterns can be seen on his left hand that seems to crawl up to his left shoulder. A glimpse of the same scar tissue can be seen on his right arm as well.

His keen eyes wander from side to side of the main road to Konohagakure. Positioned high on a tree beside the road with chakra laced on his feet to magnetize himself on the trunk. Really he was waiting on the other Uchiha that he is supposed to be meeting, but with everything quiet the forest felt calm. The occasional sound of birds chirping or squawking into the forest was pleasant to hear in Rin’s scarred mind.

Do we really have the time to be sitting around? I fail to comprehend on why you’re still helping these mortals when they didn’t even search for you. Kurama’s familiar voice spoke in the young man’s mind. Rin gave a small smile in response to that.

That is certainly true, but keeping contact with allies is still better than having none. With the coming storm, we need to build up connections if we’re to survive. Rin could feel Kurama’s scoff at the response before the nine tails spoke in a low growling tone.

Even if they view you as they do with me? Rin nods his head in acknowledgement out of habit like Kurama can see the motion.

Aye, even if they treat us as tools of war. However with this quest of mine to build up a peaceful reputation with the Minor Nations, hopefully that perspective will be altered. Rin didn’t have a problem laying out the real problem he’s tackling. Nor does he hide the fact that Rin would be able to ease the pain ensued by the Major Nations never-ending conquest. Becoming a third party, an individual with no direct allegiance to a nation, serving as the peacekeeper and diplomat would serve better chances of success than still serving under Land of Fire’s banner.

Renown: 0
    Stats:

• Strength: C
    • Constitution: B
    • Stamina: A
    • Speed: C
    • Coordination: A
    • Intelligence: A
    • Perception: B

Limit Break Points:

• Physical: 0
    • Technique: 0
    • Destiny: 0

Link to Character Updates: Updated Sheet
    Link to Character Application: https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t5187-tatsuya-tatsuda?nid=648#40721
    Link to Known Techniques:
    Jin Misukage
    Jin Misukage

Post by Jin Misukage Sun Jun 14, 2020 10:12 pm

As zenaku stood there at the gates reading his manga and waiting for his mission partner to show up a guard walked over to him. " hey zenaku, why you just standing around here for." The guard would ask him as he was smoking a cigarette. " I have a mission with some one who goes by the name of Rin Uchiha, we are supposed to go and take care of that bear which is lurking around the roads of the village." The guard placed a hand on his chin as he tried remembering something and after a second or two it seemed to have come back to him. " Oh you mean rin the Nile tails jenjuriki, I think I saw him head out about 20 minutes ago so it would seem you missed him, but if you went now you should be able to catch up"

Zenaku just chuckled as he raised his hand as he walked off from the guard and started up the beaten path away from the village, if the guard was right he should be able to catch up with this Rin fellow pretty quickly so he continued to walk the road until he found him.

Spoiler:
    Tatsuya
    Tatsuya

Character File

Post by Tatsuya Mon Jun 15, 2020 10:54 pm

Luckily the month of being put under heavy drugs and unconscious did not hinder his senses. It wasn’t much longer before Rin heard the dirt grinding under the pressure of weight pressing down on it. It was at quite a distance too, but with how quiet it was around these parts it was small wonder how far Rin can detect with his five senses. His crimson eyes shifted as Rin turned his head to look over his shoulder. There was a lone traveler that was in standard gear for shinobi. Additionally wearing the headband with the leaf symbol on the steel plate was a clear indication if Rin ever saw one.

These humans know nothing except for power and greed. They will seek your death if they can’t have complete control over you. Kurama warned the teen, and if Rin didn’t know any better he would have been touched by the bijuu’s concern.

If they try it, I will unleash a world of pain onto them. Sure I might perish, but not before you’re released and whatever they’re trying to protect is wiped out. Rin’s response went dark, but perhaps that was the dark side of Rin. To even suggest such a thing without a moment of hesitation, Rin held a certain hatred for people who abuse power and seek power to sate their own greed. Too long Jinchuriki have been viewed upon as instruments of war, and it was time that Rin started a path to instead create a line of peacekeepers if he can.

Rin hops from the tree branch and lands without issue on ground level. Turning his attention to the traveler, Rin presented a small smile as he walked onto the road. Albeit his form is turned to the side towards Zenaku with his left side facing Zenaku’s direction. A growing habit of Rin’s, but hopefully the missing hand won’t discourage the Uchiha.

”Zenaku Uchiha I presume?” Rin calls out to Zenaku as the physical appearance matches the description Rin was given. Still he wanted to get confirmation and strike up a small conversation at the same time. Apparently Zenaku just came from a recent Chunin Exams, to which was news to Rin as he was asleep the entire time. Not that Rin could help that situation, but still it was nice to hear that Konoha’s future generation is doing decently.

Stats:

Limit Break Points:

Link to Character Application: https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t5187-tatsuya-tatsuda?nid=648#40721
    Jin Misukage
    Jin Misukage

Post by Jin Misukage Wed Jun 17, 2020 7:45 am

The Forrest was pretty quiet for a rampaging bear to be on the loose but zenaku liked this quite so he continued to walk down the beaten road as he was looking for any signs of where Rin might be. There was a few birds chirping in the back ground and it sounded like they was singing a song. Just then as he past by a large tree a person came jumping down and landed in front of zenaku.The man asked if he was Zenaku uchiha which meant that this was supposed to be Rin uchiha.

" Yes I'm Zenaku Uchiha it's a pleasure to meet you Rin uchiha. I assume you got the memo of what our mission is." Zenaku would ask him, zenaku stood around 5:8 to 6 foot and he wear a black coat which the sleeves was looking ger then his arms so they hung off his arms about 4 inches. He had black pants with opened toed boots that came up to his shins and he wear the green black jacket that any chunin or jonin doned.

Spoiler:
    Tatsuya
    Tatsuya

Character File

Post by Tatsuya Thu Jun 18, 2020 3:53 pm

Zenaku was polite as a neutral individual, which was to be expected despite their clan name. Rin had spent the majority of his life as the black sheep of the Uchiha, and it led to Rin living outside of the clan district for a couple of years. Still it was pleasant to see the fellow Uchiha isn’t taken back with Rin’s presence. It makes conversation a bit easier in his mind. Rin nods his head in agreement to Zenaku’s question.

”Of course. Just gotta track a bear and end it. Although, if you don’t mind me doing so. I’d like to look into the source of this mess.” Rin says as he was asking Zenaku for permission. Perhaps it was odd since it was outside of the mission details. Given that the objective is to eliminate the bear, but Rin doesn’t believe that the bear attacks without provocation. So it was something worth looking into in his mind.

”The reason I’m asking is because if the source of this bear’s abnormal behavior can be eliminated or treated. Then the bear would possibly leave the area. However it is your mission, so it’s your call.”

Stats:

Limit Break Points:

Jin Misukage
    Jin Misukage

Post by Jin Misukage Thu Jun 18, 2020 9:57 pm

Zenaku could tell as he looked at Rin that he had seen his fair share of battles, he had lost his hand and had some scars. But rin brought up a good point cause normally a bear dose not go crazy unless it has a reason, so if there able to find its source.

" you make a good point there Rin, I'm gonna adjust the mission to your idea. If we can find the reason behind these rampages and it will make it so we do not have to kill the bear for no reason."

Spoiler:
    Tatsuya
    Tatsuya

Character File

Post by Tatsuya Fri Jun 19, 2020 5:25 pm

Zenaku agreed with Rin’s plan which was a bit of a relief. This world has witnessed a lot of bloodshed, and Rin is beginning to practice to not resort to violence so quickly. Sometimes observing and working towards peace will have better results than drawing steel and flinging fireballs at every problem. A nod from Rin before turning his body away from Konohagakure’s direction along the road.

”Good, the last report of an incident regarding the bear is half a mile ahead of us. Once we get there, we can get to tracking the beastie and observe it.” Rin stated, and unless Zenaku has any objections Rin will start walking towards that direction. It was going to be quite a walk, but there was another reason Rin wasn’t exactly in a hurry. Looking over his shoulder to Zenaku, Rin poised a question.

”So I’ve heard you participated in the latest Chunin Exams. What did you think of the challenges you have faced there?” Rin inquired. He wasn’t going to ask about Tatsu’s death since that’s a touchy subject for one thing. Another reason is that Rin has no business prying into matters like that. Not from Zenaku at any rate.

Stats:

Limit Break Points:

Jin Misukage
    Jin Misukage

Post by Jin Misukage Mon Jun 22, 2020 2:06 pm

Zenaku listened to Rin Uchiha as he explained to zenaku that the report of the bear was about half a mile to a mile up the road. Zenaku liked the idea that this ninja was from the old days compared to his self but he was not one to resort to killing as a first thought. Zenaku shook his head yes as he followed a foot behind Rin in case of a foriegn ninja attack he would be able to see and warn him.

As they was walking they did not move quickly and zenaku did not mind this for the fact that he has not been in a easy mission like this for some time and he wanted to enjoy it. Rin looked back at zenaku and asked him about the chunin exams he was recently at.

" Oh the Chunin exams that sure brings back memories, well I would say it was difficult and different then what I was use to back then. I was in a foriegn land and did not know the torain but I must say for all the hype they have on the chunin exams the first two rounds was pretty easy. First was the written part which I nailed it, the second was a survival exam where we had to gather two chess pieces. Luckily I got though that. As for the battle part it almost seemed as if I was paired up with people that out classes me in every way so I failed but some how I still managed to make chunin. I'm surprised I did not see you there or was you already a chunin at that point in time.?"

Zenaku would as rin as they slowly made there way down the road, they still had a good ways until they reached there destination so it was good to try and get to know his partner as well as fellow uchiha.

Spoiler:
    Tatsuya
    Tatsuya

Character File

Post by Tatsuya Fri Jul 03, 2020 11:45 pm

Rin listened attentively to what Zenaku spoke of the Chunin Exams. There wasn’t any mention of what happened to the Hokage, which was good in a way as that meant the death either didn’t reach the Chunin Exams or it didn’t faze Zenaku. On the same token, this would honestly add another stain to Kirigakure’s reputation. Not only have they conspired with the Society twice, they’ve conquered in the most heinous ways, left a nation practically razed to the ground, killed two of their Hokage albeit the second was more sanctioned by their orders, and the list seems to drag on. In truth, Rin didn’t really know what he expected the former Mizukage, Kyoji Hoshigaki, to be any different. There wasn’t anything they wouldn’t do in the name of power and wealth.

Their greed knows no bounds… Kurama’s voice echoed in Rin’s mind, as every thought that came to pass the bijuu sealed within him would hear it as well. It’s the extent of freedom Rin granted to Kurama, and the only thing that Kurama could not do is break out of the seal. Although Rin took a moment to summon the words for Zenaku’s question.

”Well, I was a Chunin. But I was also on a business trip. My client was really pushy, so I had to skip the chance to observe the Chunin Exams myself in order to complete my assignments.” It wasn’t a lie, albeit Rin doesn’t know who is aware of that video. Apparently it was sent to every Kage, but Rin can understand if they wish to keep that information hush. So he had to orchestrate an alternate version of what really happened without saying the direct details.

Nonetheless, they soon come upon an unusually disturbed section of the road. The padded earth was churned into loose soil as there were claw marks on some trees and even a broken wagon wheel settled into the low grass.

”Guess this is our spot. Our friend sure made a mess of things, but based on the marks on those trees. It could be marking its territory, but then the north-west side is untouched.” Rin points out as one side of the forest held the claw marks, but on the other side was mostly untouched. Naturally he started to walk towards the south-east side of the road, basically the marked side. That is until he realized again Rin is not alone here, so the wanderer turned to face Zenaku once more.

”I’m sorry, this is your mission. What’s your call chief?”

Stats:

Limit Break Points:

Jin Misukage
    Jin Misukage

Post by Jin Misukage Wed Jul 08, 2020 6:51 pm

Zenaku understood all to well that when your on a mission at times your gonna have to miss out on things in order to make ones client happy, unfortunately zenaku has never had to deal with stuck up clients yet and hopefully he never would, but in this world of being a ninja he knew that not every thing was in your control. " I see, well im sorry to hear that you was not able to see the exam, honestly im not sure if you would have liked it, its my understanding that besides my two bunched up fights there was only really one or two decent matches. "

They went farther into the woods until they came across some markings on the ground, zenaku would kneel down as he picked up the dirt and played with it in his hands for a moment before he put it back down on the ground and looked around the surrounding area. There was some claw marks on the trees, and there was a wagon laying on the ground tipped over as if it was attacked. Rin saw that there was only markings on one part of the trees but no where else, but for some reason he stopped and asked zenaku what the plan was.

" Look im not sure why they had me placed as the team leader on this mission, but i can clearly tell you have more experience at both life and missions. So my order for you Rin is to just go about this as you normally would for you look like you know what your doing, i shall take your lead and follow you and if i have a plan later i shall speak up. Im new to this whole chunin thing, honestly i lost my matches at the exam so im not sure why i was promoted but i was and so now i just have to try and step up to what was given to me. now back to what you was saying Rin, the marks on the trees what do they mean, i also think we should look around to see if the people who own that cart is gone from the area of if there hurt some where."

Zenaku would say as he looked around the area for any signs that might be out of place.

Spoiler:
    Tatsuya
    Tatsuya

Character File

Post by Tatsuya Sun Jul 19, 2020 4:22 pm

Zenaku might not know Rin as much, but he was quick to pick up things. Practically giving Rin the lead on this mission, the teen chuckled as he sweeps his eyes over the scene.

"Well, frankly a person would say that bear was marking it's territory, but given how things are. I'm willing to bet that the driver of this wagon here tried to move away from the bear that was likely on the road. However the wheel broke under the stress, hence is why the dirt looks like it's been dug into by something heavy here." Rin gestures to the line of disturbed dirt, albeit it doesn't look much at first glance.

"Assuming our man wasn't expecting it, but when the wheel gave and the cart crashed into the ground. He was forced to fall off his wagon as his horses kept going. Seeing the bear was coming for him, our man scrambled onto his feet and climbed up on these trees. Hence the claw marks on the trees on this side and not the other." Approaching one of the trees that has bark ripped off in multiple claw marks. It even went kind of high maybe a meter or two above his head.

"Unfortunately for our friend, bears can climb trees too albeit they are rather clumsy at it. Upon realizing this, our merchant jumped over to the next tree. Which the bear just slid down and went over to his new tree. Seems like they went on a few times and lasted for maybe an hour. Unfortunately bears are also rather patient, so more than likely our guy camped up in the tree until the bear finally slept too." Yet despite this, Rin couldn't help except to frown at the thought. It was abnormal behavior for a bear to simply wait on the person to get down when there's other ways to get food. If the merchant angered it was one thing, but usually if they got somewhere to be such as a den with Cubs and a mate then it would leave after a few hours. Not overnight.

"I am beginning to think that our furry friend is not as wild as these people think. Might be the bear belongs to someone." Then Rin looks off beyond the road and into the forest. Lots of tall and thick trees were in the way, but Rin could see very well at far distances. Either way Rin shrugged his shoulders before pointing further into the forest and off the road.

"Won't really know until we go looking for it. See what it looks like and how it behaves."

Stats:

Limit Break Points:

Jin Misukage
    Jin Misukage

Post by Jin Misukage Thu Jul 30, 2020 8:51 pm

Zenaku would listen to Rin uchiha as he spoke about his theory on what had happened here. Rin made a lit of sense cause if a bear was chasing someone or something it could explain the claw Mark's going down the line in a row and only on the from part and not on the back. If the bear was marking its territory there would be slash Mark's all around the tree.

Rin then went to explain to zenaku that the person who was on this wagon was probably dead cause even if he managed to climb the tree bears knows how to climb them so the bear could have went after the person.

There was something that rin said that caught his attention and that was about how he was not sure if the bear was really a rampaging wild bear or if someone sent it. " that dose make sense, for all we know this could actually be the work of a ninja using a summoning but I do not wish to jump to conclusions unless I have some more proof backing it up. " bending over zenaku picked up some dirt as he was tracking the bear tracks. " the tracks seem to lead into the forest some we should check it out."

Spoiler:
    Jin Misukage
    Jin Misukage

Post by Jin Misukage Sun Nov 28, 2021 12:25 am

Zenaku was not very good at tracking but in this case he really did not need to be. The destruction this bear had did to the surrounding forest showed that it was very pissed off and wished to destroy things. Trees was knocked over some even was slashed in half, ground dug up and boulders was smashed into ruble.

There was sounds coming from up ahead so zenaku uchiha would head on ahead as he looked to see what was making all the noise, that was when he noticed the bear standing there making a lot of noise and destroying a lot of things. But as zenaku got a closer look he saw that this bear had something lodged into his side.

" well now, if I had something in my side I would be a pissed off bear as well." So zenaku stepped out In front of the bear and as the bear saw him he instantly charged towards him but zenaku managed to dodge and waited for the bear to come back at him, as the bear charged zenaku would place the bear under a genjutsu to make him fall asleep. Once he knew the bear would not do any harm he yanked out that object from the bears side. This would seem to calm the bear down, so with the mission now finished he looked over at rin.

" ok missions finished rin we can head home now." And with that zenaku headed back towards the village with another mission under his belt.

( over a 2 months so I finished the mission.)

(Exited thread)

Spoiler:

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 8:26 am