Welcome Guest! You have made 50 posts!

Join Our Discord! : Here After high demand from everyone, we've finally opened a Discord Chat Server for the site!
We are an AU Naruto Roleplay Forum!

Clan Update Template

King of Games
    King of Games

Character File
    Skills & Elements: None
    Class: E
    Ryo: ?

Clan Update Template Empty Clan Update Template

Post by King of Games Thu Feb 27, 2020 12:20 pm

Clan Update Template UPQG7xW
    In this forum, you will post the updates for your village or organization once every month. Typically, these will be financial updates for any expenses and income that come about on a monthly basis, such as income from resources or expenses for security and NPCs. This can also cover one time situations, such as gifts or donations from foreign villages or people, or repairs that need to be made or new structures that you wish to construct.

Whenever you register a Village or an Organization via the Alliance/Organization Registration forum and it is approved, you'll be required to make an initial Update here in this forum to lay out how much money you're starting with and what expenses you'll be having to start your organization, as well as a list of exactly what those expenses are. After that, you'll be expected to make an Update that accounts for all of your income and expenses over the course of the month, and this will be posted on or around the first of every month. We understand that not everyone can log in on that exact date, so just try to keep it around there.

If your update is after the seventh, then you'll be considered to have not paid the upkeep for any expenses and declined to accept revenue from your income sources. This means that, while your money amount won't change, your village will have none of the security or NPCs that you would normally be paying for, leaving you wide open for other characters to take advantage. So, please, be on time.

One time expenses can happen at any point during the month, but will only be officially accounted for during the monthly update. So, if you give 500k Ryo to another village on the 15th, you'll have to wait until the first of the following month to include that in an update. Just be sure to keep a record of it. Repairs are handled similarly; while you can order repairs of your structures to start at any time, they won't actually begin until your update is approved, meaning that if you order repairs on the 15th, you'll still need to wait until the first of the following month to make your update and, once it's approved, construction will begin. Then, you'll need to wait the time outlined the rules before considering it to have been repaired. The same goes for constructing new buildings.

Now, when engaging in trades between other villages or organizations, especially for resources, it's generally accepted to initiate the trade a week or so before the end of the month, so that you will be able to have it delivered in time for the next month's update. However, you are able to choose any date you desire. So, if you think there's a chance it might get sabotaged and you don't want to miss an update while engaging in a combat topic to save your goods, you might make your trades towards the beginning of the month. Either way, you'll still need to make a post in a trade route topic and issue the appropriate time frame for other people to intercept. You can find all the information you need on that here.

When you go to post your update, all you need to do is fill out the template at the bottom of this page. If you need any help filling it out, just refer to the guide posted below:

Spoiler:

When you include NPCs in your village for the first time, you'll need to fill out the second template by following the guide below. If you're just maintaining an NPC group that's already been registered, you can copy the older template. Each NPC Group will need to have its own registration, but it's short, so that won't be too hard:

Spoiler:

Update:
    Code:
    [b]Village/Organization Name:[/b]
    [b]Name of Current Leader:[/b]
    [b]Base Size:[/b]
    [b]Lands Settled:[/b]
    [b]Starting Funds:[/b]
    [b]Ending Funds:[/b]

[b]Total Income:[/b]
    [list][*][i]Resources[/i]:
    [*][i]--Amount:[/i]