Welcome Guest! You have made 50 posts!

Join Our Discord! : Here After high demand from everyone, we've finally opened a Discord Chat Server for the site!
We are an AU Naruto Roleplay Forum!

A Request for the Hokage

Masaru
    Masaru

A Request for the Hokage Empty A Request for the Hokage

Post by Masaru Thu Feb 27, 2020 12:53 am

Masaru had come to Konohagakure with the purpose of speaking with the Hokage, once through the gates he would head straight there with Amaya on his heals. "Father, you know the Hokage is a busy person. They don't have time to deal with foreigners or their requests." Amaya stated for the hundredth time since Masaru first told the girl of his plan to speak to the Hokage, "Young one, I have nothing but time and patience. I will alert the Hokage's staff of my request for an audience and then we will wait until they have the time to meet with us." Masaru stated with a smile down to the girl, "There is no need to worry my child, we are here in peace these people are our allies and we have nothing to fear from them." He would continue to calm her nerve, knowing full well she did not do good in crowds, the man would hold his hand out for his adoptive daughter to take hold as they continued their way through the crowded streets of Konohagakure towards the office of the Hokage. Once at the administration building, Masaru would ask the secretary for a pen and paper and write a short note for the Hokage:

The Note:

Once the note was written Masaru would hand it to the secretary before taking his daughters hand and heading out the door to find the two of them some food at a nearby restaurant, while they awaited an answer.

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:34 pm