Clan: Yokai [Baku Path]
Bloodline: Demon Eye
Skill(s): Bloodline, Kuchiyose, Chemistry (Sacced Stat Raise)
1,650 (starting) + 1,000 (2 skill saccs): 2,650 + 950 UA Debt
- Strength: E
- Constitution: E
- Stamina: B 
- Speed: E
- Coordination: E
- Intelligence: S 
- Perception: E
Efficient Scientist: All chemicals Teitsumi makes are 50% cheaper, but all marketplace items and materials are 50% more expensive.
Summoning Spec: Summons are 1 Rank Cheaper, but BL Jutsu are 1 Rank more expensive.
Stay Awhile and Listen: Summons can stay out 1 Rank Longer, but are 1 Rank more expensive.
Jutsu Inventor: All Teitsumi's Jutsu are 1 Rank lesser WC to learn, but all Canon are 1 Rank higher WC to learn.
Chess Master: Gain a 1 Rank Higher Bonus when speaking to NPCs, but - 1 Rank to defend when it comes to combat.
Golden Baku: [Fluff UA] Teitsumi's wings are gold, and shine with golden light when activating Demon Eye.
Aura of Temptation: [Fluff UA] Rather than dark and full of malice, as Teitsumi's BL progresses his aura appears golden / full of light, and seems full of promises and temptations.
Agile Flier:Can Fly 1 rank higher / post, but any type of submersion moves at -1 Rank.
Weight: 180 lbs
Voice: Van Hohenheim (Slave 23)
Teitsumi in his natural form is almost the spitting image of his father* . Sharing his golden wings, bright blond hair, seemingly filled with grace, nobility, and majesty. The very appearance of an angelic god walking among mortals. Even if his mind is anything but.
When hiding his Yokai form, he only hides his radiant wings, galaxie swirling eyes, and radiance. Appearing to be no different than that of a normal mortal like the form his father takes, with longer hair.
His strong jawline, and calm bearing usually helping put others at ease.
*: His father showing off all his muscles.
Evil Virtues : Ambition; Diligence;Honor (in regards to contracts / deals / business); Patience; Resourcefulness; and Responsibility.
Villain with Good Publicity
Teitsumi is the type of person to put on an aire of nobility, grace, and affability. Seeming the type of person you'd want to know, and his seemingly going easy personality makes him seem like the person you could easily trust.
Since he's know for donating to the village of Kumo and "helping those in dire straights, or those with strong desires", he's seen by most as a genuinely good guy. As long as one ignores the fact that he secretly does contracts with others that sometimes have their souls as payment.
But even though he's the Son of the Devil, and deals in Souls, he's also the very epitome of a Noble Demon. When it comes time to go that extra step to be truly evil, he turns away.
- He'll trade your soul for hopes, dreams, and protection. But won't screw you over, or set you up to die after the deals been complete.
- He'll send demon's after someone. But won't go further than absolutely necessary unless contracted too.
- He'll gladly corrupt another, and feed their vices. But he won't drive them to self-destruction, seeing sin rather as evils, and more as needs people have that need to be met. And seeing self-destructive behavior as something that lessens their time among the living, which he sees as wasteful.
- He'll gladly collect souls, but is up front about the price after they've lived their life to the fullest. He'll even go that extra mile to help them out past the contract's fonts if he feels that his new soul needs it.
- He sees souls as property collect for both himself and his father's kingdom. But all the souls he collects he's highly protective of. Even going as far as seeing if any of them would make good workers in hell.
- And more than all of those. You can have faith that he'll honor any promise, agreement, or contract he enters to the best of his abilities. Making him, while evil, a person others can trust when he gives his word.
Teitsumi is the offspring of a Baku woman, and the Devil. The female, using their Castes superior intellect and skill with Fuuin, summoned the Devil, Lucifer, into the world and for her eternal soul, and the promise of having a Heir to the Infernal Throne, a grasp at the promise of their ancestral powers, had his child.
A demon of demons. His mother died shortly after childbirth due to complications, but not before imparting him with his name, Teitsumi.
For the next 18 years, while for all accounts, physically weak and frail. His mind was on par with the greatest minds of all time, being taught things from the wisest demons in hell as his mentors, sharing things with him to help him rule one day, and all without the usual cost of his immortal soul.
As well as possessing tremendous spiritual energy that allowed him to make contracts and summon the denizens of hell. His aunts, uncles, cousins, and nephews from his father's side of the family.
His genius in the field of chemistry was prodigal, but his greatest strength was seeming like a person whom was the opposite of his doubly infernal heritage. Seemingly angelic and noble, while gleaming insight into the desires and wishes of those around him. Feeding their desires and their deepest vices. To further his infernal goals.
Last edited by Teitsumi on Thu Feb 27, 2020 11:01 pm; edited 2 times in total