Welcome Guest! You have made 50 posts!

Join Our Discord! : Here After high demand from everyone, we've finally opened a Discord Chat Server for the site!
We are an AU Naruto Roleplay Forum!

4 posters

Nursing

Kureji Toukei
    Kureji Toukei

Nursing Empty Nursing

Post by Kureji Toukei Tue Feb 11, 2020 8:55 pm

After the surgery, Kureji had to stay in the hospital the next few days to recover... apparently, mixing a kekkei genkai with a new body wouldn't go flawlessly and now, he's in bed most of the time. He's reassured that he'll be able to walk in a week or two, but he needs to rest so his new liver can adapt to his bodily functions. He knew the risks of taking on this surgery however and still went with it. If it meant extra firepower, he can last one or two weeks in the hospital as a consequence. It just meant that he can't do most of his daily routines until he's out of the hospital, which is a bummer.

As expected, Kureji wouldn't get many visits. He imagined Akihiro to be a busy person, especially with the situation he's going through at the moment, and Taiga being busy with the Chuunin exams so he can't really depend on her visiting him. Kureji was at least given a few books to read in his time being awake in the hospital. If one were to walk into his room, they'd see Kureji in typical light blue hospital garbs while lying back on the bed, with a paperback book in his hands titled "Game of Ninjas" which gave the reader a sense of political intrigue and dark reality as they went through the chapters, the only thing he can enjoy is his imagination at the moment while he's confined in the hospital.

If nothing else, he'd read through the book relatively fast and head to sleep if there wasn't any other procedures he had to do today for the hospital staff.

Nursing Empty Re: Nursing

Post by Ikomiki Wed Feb 12, 2020 1:27 pm

The worst part of having a broken rib was how constant the pain was. If it had been her arm, or even her leg, she would have dealt with that. A cast or splint or something could be made, and then she just wouldn’t move that limb all too much. With a rib there wasn’t any possibility of a cast. The only way to heal was just to not move at all and lay around in bed, and Ikomiki wasn’t willing to spend her time between the first two stages of the Chunin Exams bedridden. The best alternative was a variety of stops back to the Kirigakure Hospital to get whatever sort of painkillers she could. The original supply she had been given on the way out of the hospital would be something she closely rationed. There might be enough, but she would prefer to have an extra supply just in case. Unfortunately “I want more pills” wasn’t a reason that the doctors were convinced by. She was forced to skulk around the hospital if she wanted any more, stealing them from the unattended. With how busy the hospital was the prospect didn’t seem all too challenging.

She would barge into a room, choosing it by random. The door would be closed behind her as she entered, as so not to allow any disturbances to leak out into the hall. On the inside the only occupant of the room would be a bedridden young man who seemed to be buried inside of a book. Her entering the room would surely catch his attention though. Unfortunately she had some bad luck, entering the room of someone still conscious on the first try. Her cat ears would twitch, tilting to focus on him. Her tail would swish silently behind her.

“Hey.” She would say, looking down at the man with something of a sharp gaze. “Do you have any drugs? Give them to me.”

Post by Kureji Toukei Wed Feb 12, 2020 2:12 pm

He had lost himself in the pages for a while, with the only noise in the room were the occasional, muffled footsteps that could be heard from other rooms and the flip of the page that came from his book. He had gotten used to these sequence of sounds in the short time he's been here, but occasionally the door would open. What that meant is either an update on his condition, or to have his daily dose of medicine to help with his pain. He expected it to be one of those two cases when he heard the door open, but he simply raised an eyebrow as he put his book down, his golden eyes were returning the sharp gaze right back at her.

When the question ringed through his mind of why she's in here, as it became evident she's not a nurse or doctor by her appearance, it became clear as day when she asked for drugs. He simply brought back up his book to continue reading, as if she wasn't there. "I need them for my own pain, I don't plan to give them to some drug addict." if she's walking around better than he is, he can safely assume she's fine in terms of health compared to him, where he has to stay bedridden most of the day.

"Unless you have something more serious than liver pain, I plan to keep them." he didn't know how she even got in here, but it's obvious she isn't hospital staff. He hoped she wasn't going to be any trouble at least, he couldn't fight back in his condition.

Post by Ikomiki Wed Feb 12, 2020 2:20 pm

Her tail had curled up for a moment, appearing high and almost like a question mark for a second, before then falling back down to it’s almost violent swishing behind her. Her sharp gaze would turn into a verifiable glare. She hadn’t expected it to be easy, but at the same time the tiny obstacle that this was made her frustrated. Rather than immediately saying anything, Ikomiki would walk over to him, approaching the bedside. Twisting a bit, she would look down into the book that he had been reading. It would only take a few seconds of her doing this for her to confirm that she still couldn’t read too well. It didn’t look like the book had any pictures either. She lost interest rather quickly, but would remain up close by the bedside and in Kureji’s personal space.

“I need them. Someone broke one of my ribs. I won’t be able to fight in the Chunin Exams without a big supply.” She would state her reasoning. Her focus would be on his stomach now rather than his eyes or face, and she would keep that same angry glare as she looked down at his gut, as if she were angry at his liver for needing the medication rather than him.

“Where is the liver at?” She would reach a hand down, poking at his stomach around where she sort of assumed it would be.

Post by Kureji Toukei Wed Feb 12, 2020 2:36 pm

He thought when he made it abundantly clear he wasn't going to give the painkillers, she seemed persistent and sat by his bedside, his peripheral vision could see that she's trying to display some sort of interest in the book she's reading... he assumed she could read, but even for someone who could, he was quite a few chapters in, the context would be lost on her and when she suddenly lost interest, he assumed that to be the reason why. His eyes lit up at the mention of the chuunin exams, his attention shifted from his book to her now. "You're a genin?" he'd ask, a rhetorical question considering she made it obvious with her mention of participating in the chuunin exam, but he's hoping she'll open up more on it.

Although worried at first, her attempt at poking his liver got a chuckle at him as she kept poking away at his belly button. "Wrong place." he probably shouldn't be entertaining this, but this sort of mild fun is something he's been lacking the past few days in the hospital.

"Tell me, you come across somebody called Taiga in the exams? if so, how are they doing?" he still regrets his decision to not participate in the exams, but he hoped that Taiga is faring well in the exams at least. "If you tell me, I might consider giving you some painkillers." it became evident that's what she's after, in the case of her broken rib so he might as well coerce a bit of information out of her.

Post by Ikomiki Wed Feb 12, 2020 2:43 pm

At being told she was touching the wrong place, Ikomiki would lower her finger about an inch down Kureji’s abdomen. “Is it here?” It seemed now that she would be playing a guessing game with him to figure out where the liver was. She would frown, tilting her head a little bit as she looked down at him. “The liver is where the pee is held, right? I don’t remember.” She assumed that when he mentioned liver pain it was because of kidney stones. Although, if it was where the pee was held, wouldn’t it be called liver stones instead of kidney stones? It must be that the kidney had the pee in it. What did the liver do then? She really had no idea.

“I’ve never met anyone named Taiga. I only know two names. Shinsui and Andariel.” Saying them outloud was a bit upsetting, at least with Shinsui. She didn’t want to think about him. Although, if Kureji announced that he knew the guy, she would be able to justifiably interrogate him on the matter. With her finger against his skin, only separated by a thin layer of cloth, using the claw creation technique if she needed too wouldn’t be too hard. “Do you know either of these two people? Especially the first one. Tall human male from Konoha. He was the one who broke my rib.”

Post by Kureji Toukei Wed Feb 12, 2020 2:57 pm

Kureji would shake his head at where she went down, and what she said next only made him think she has no idea about human biology... he wasn't expecting her to be an expert, but this is the first time he's met somebody who has no idea. He's planning to enjoy this. "I'll give you a hint... it's below the lungs." he was curious as to how she'd take that hint, if she'd go straight for his mouth since her idea of biology seems to be twisted.

Although it was a disappointment that she didn't know about Taiga, he would have to catch up with her when the exams were over it seems. It looked like the interrogation was reversed and she asked about two people, Andariel and Shinsui with a more keen interest in the latter. "I'm from Konohagakure myself, but I don't know a Genin by that name, must be from a different generation." he'd state. He didn't have any reason to lie about that, as he truly didn't know about such a tall genin. "I don't know about Andariel either." he'd add in as well. It seems neither had information the other one needed, but he'd continue to play the game of "find the liver" with her. "Keep on going, you'll find it."

Post by Ikomiki Wed Feb 12, 2020 3:14 pm

Belong the lungs? She had a decent idea of where the lungs were. The air went in there when you breathed it in. She would raise her hand and finger, dragging it across his torso as she thought for a moment. Behind the ribs? Did he mean below vertically or below horizontally? Maybe that was the trick. They were below the lungs as in underneath them, near the back. Her hand would raise up to his chest, and she would poke her finger into his left nipple, which she could feel through his shirt.

“Here. Right?” She would poke at it again. “Why do men have nipples anyway? I don’t understand. It doesn’t make any sense.” Ikomiki couldn’t claim this was a human thing, since she was pretty sure male cats had nipples too… Or did they? She never really checked. It was sort of hard to tell with all that fur. Humans didn’t have any, so it was clear as day that they have nipples.

“Why is your liver hurting anyway?” She realized just then that she had gotten distracted from her original goal. Ikomiki had come here to get painkillers. Maybe if she could make his liver feel better he would give her all the pills? He seemed at least willing to negotiate, based on his earlier offering of one regarding Taiga.

Post by Kureji Toukei Wed Feb 12, 2020 4:20 pm

The funny nature of her trying to find the liver had come to an abrupt end when she started to poke at his nipple, lightly shaking his head when she asked if it was the right spot, grabbing her finger when tried to poke it again. "You're close, but not quite." he felt like if they were to meet again at another point in time, he'll have to give her a biology lesson about how the human body is. She clearly needs the lesson. "Both genders have nipples..." he'd say in a questioning matter, more so towards her knowledge of it. "And don't poke my nipple again."

Then came the next question... how would he explain it to her? he obviously can't tell her the truth, it'd be hard to explain how the liver of their now-dead hokage is in his body. "When I went for a checkup the other day, there was... an infection with my liver they found." considering her lack of knowledge on the human body, he doubt she was going to question it, or fact check it. "I'm here for the next few days to make sure it doesn't get worse." it wasn't the best excuse, but he didn't need to make a well-placed lie with someone like her.

Post by Ikomiki Wed Feb 12, 2020 4:29 pm

She would remove her finger from his nipple, moving it down a bit on his chest, to his lower ribcage. Hopefully this would be the right position. If not, she was quickly running out of places to guess. If it wasn’t down low and it wasn’t up high, and it wasn’t in the middle, then it must be in the middle-high or middle-low. Those were the only choices left. If it wasn’t in either of those places she would conclude that he was just being mean and hiding the location of his liver from her. “Both do have nipples.” She would say in response to his question, as if he legitimately didn’t know. This was one of the things she could speak about with authority, at least when it came to those with humanoid body types, and probably most mammals.

“You have a liver infection?” She would tsk. How did one even get a liver infection? Maybe he ate something bad. “That must mean you’re going to die soon. It’ll get much worse, and your liver will stop working. If you’re going to die, you should give me all your painkillers instead. They’ll be put to better use for someone who’s still alive. Wouldn’t they?” She would hope her logic here would come across well. It only made good sense to her. There was no reason to waste resources on people who were going to die anyway, it was just a drain on society.

Post by Kureji Toukei Wed Feb 12, 2020 4:50 pm

He decided to stop giving her the guessing game and instead point at where his liver is, going down and then towards the middle from where his nipple is as if it's at the centre of his chest. "Here... or roughly, around here at least." her own lack of knowledge on the human body started to make his head question his own years of knowledge... it was starting to get irritating and with that last part...

"Um, actually..." he'd start off, "I said I'd be in here for a few days, I'm not going to die but I need a few days to rest for my liver to get better." he really put himself in a corner with that liver infection lie, but he'd work with it. "I'm the one who has to stay on the bed, you don't. The person who can't move around against the person who can... who do you think needs the painkillers more?" he thought that logic would be clear as day, but it'd be out in the open now if it wasn't obvious.

"Instead, why not try and work with the broken rib? as a ninja, I doubt this is going to be your last time dealing with a broken body part, deal with it with your own pain tolerance instead of relying on drugs. It'll help you the next time you get a broken rib." he tried to make it sound like a challenge, he wasn't sure if she's one of those ninjas who had that sort of pride, but that's what he's trying to go for.

Post by Ikomiki Wed Feb 12, 2020 5:10 pm

She would take her eyes off his chest, smiling now that she figured out the right place. It was nice to allow yourself to take joy in the little things. Now that she had figured out where it was she would take her hand back, allowing the man a bit of personal space once again. Turning to meet his eyes again, she would resume her piercing glare, although with the slightest hint of a smile on her lips despite how hard she was trying to look scary. In addition to figuring out where the liver was, she had caught him in a deceit. “You’re lying. Painkillers are for pain. They won’t help with a liver infection. I know what an infection is, I’ve had them before. Even if I don’t know what a liver is.”

“So, do you not have a liver infection, or do you not have painkillers? It must be one of the two. If you’re only going to be here for a couple of days, then you probably don’t actually have an infection. They last longer than that.” Granted, she had only had her wounds and infections treated by cats before coming to Konoha, but she doubted that a hospital trip would make an infection shorter or anything. At least, not if he was only taking painkillers.

“Why are you really here then?” She would ignore the bits about him obviously needing them more and the challenge at the end. Right now she was too curious after having sniffed out this deceit. “If you don’t tell me, I’ll figure it out myself. So you better tell me.”

Post by Kureji Toukei Wed Feb 12, 2020 7:39 pm

He was surprised that she saw through the lie, though he did need those painkillers for his body. His liver hurt like hell whenever he tried to move around, or go to his daily routine of just being a living human being. It's why he doesn't want to lose those painkillers... he'd give her the truth, but only apart of it. "... Okay, you got it." he'd at least give her the benefit of seeing through it. "They operated on my liver, and now it hurts like hell whenever I try to get out of this bed. It's annoying enough to just stay in bed all day barely doing anything, but I'd rather not lay in bed with constant, agonizing pain." he wasn't lying about what he said at all, he just wasn't giving her the full story.

"You saw it yourself, I'm stuck in this bed, reading books until they think I'm okay to go." and now, he's trying to dig some form of empathy from her. He didn't care if she robbed the hospital of a few painkillers, but he'd rather keep his own. "I know I lied, but you seemed pretty persistent in getting those painkillers." in truth, he went with that lie because he thought she had no idea about infections at all... but his arrogance got the better of him. Interestingly enough in some cases, liver conditions can be helped with painkillers, but he'd rather not make her feel flustered about that fact. He wants to make her think she's in control, that she's got it right. "If you're going to steal painkillers, can't you do it to someone elses room? if you do steal them, think about it, what's to stop me from telling somebody? I won't say a word if you leave my painkillers alone."

Post by Ikomiki Wed Feb 12, 2020 7:49 pm

“That doesn’t explain why you lied. Although…” Her tail would flick behind her again, punctuating what she said. “You humans are always lying. Filled with deceit. I suppose you could have just been lying because that’s what comes naturally to you.” That was what human society seemed to be built on. Deceit. She was coming to understand that the more and more that she integrated into it, even if she didn’t want to. Ikomiki wanted nothing more than to have nothing to do with human society, but it almost felt like being immersed in it like this was humanifying her. It felt disgusting.

“It doesn’t make sense to lie about your operation though. Do you have something to hide?” A quizzical look would be given down to his chest, where his liver had been. The truth was, right now she was more interested in playing these games with him than what she had originally come here for. Curiosity killed the cat. “And if I went to another room, I wouldn’t ever be able to figure out what happened to your liver. Or… are you also lying about your liver too?”

She would think a bit for a moment. Why would someone lie about their injury? There were a few reasons. Wanting to hide their weakness? Perhaps, although given he was in a hospital there was really no hiding it, especially as he gave away he was injured immediately. Perhaps it was just embarrassing? That seemed to be more likely. She understood pride well, even the pride that men could have.

“Is it that the problem is in your pants?” She would point down between his legs, and with that one sentence imply that there was some vague medical complication with his genitals that resulted in him being impotent, or worse. It would make sense. Especially if he was lying because he was embarrassed about being less of a man because of it. Perhaps he had accidentally been castrated while in combat, or had his testicles punctured. These sorts of things happened. She would watch carefully for his reaction to try and see if his facial expression would reveal the truth.

Post by Kureji Toukei Wed Feb 12, 2020 8:03 pm

At this point, Kureji just wanted her gone. He thought if he gave her an inch, she might finally go but it only made her go the extra mile and keep asking questions about the liver... he should've made a better-constructed lie, but he also underestimated her general knowledge. He didn't know what she was really planning to do, or what her point was amounting up to but when she suddenly pointed at his pants, stating if that's the problem, oh... he had to hold back a laugh for that one. This went back from intense to entertaining again.

"Yeah." he'd say, he's curious to see if she'll actually accept that as an excuse. "Uh yeah... something happened before the chuunin exams, I got kicked too hard in the balls. It's why I couldn't participate." he was going to roll with it, let her think she's getting it correctly. "It's really embarrassing, not being able to participate because of it... I really don't want to talk about it." if he could get away with it, maybe she'd finally leave him alone?

Post by Ikomiki Wed Feb 12, 2020 8:11 pm

She would smirk. The truth had been revealed. As it turned out, this guy was in the hospital on account of having a case of the broken balls. Ikomiki would be able to sympathize a bit more with him being so defensive of the painkillers now though. It felt unjustifiable to steal them from someone so clearly in need. There was something of a condescending look on her face now, and Ikomiki would let out a light bubble of laughter.

“I can understand why you’re so defensive about the painkillers now. I’ll let you keep them. It’s sad though, no amount of painkillers will restore your fertility. You’ll likely be impotent for the rest of your life.” In perhaps what was the most condescending thing possible Ikomiki would reach out to pat the bedridden man’s head, as if she were patting a small child. She was clearly taking an inordinate amount of joy in this. “Perhaps if you’re lucky you’ll still be able to find love, even if it would be pointless to do so.” She would remove her hand. Her typical expression was that of a resting bitch face, stuck into a permanent glare, but right now she seemed happier than ever, and was genuinely smiling. It felt good, for some reason she couldn’t explain. It wasn’t that this man was injured or would surely die a virgin (he had some look about him that made Ikomiki sure that he was one), but more of her imagining this sort of torment on a different man.

Post by Kureji Toukei Wed Feb 12, 2020 8:29 pm

Kureji's ambitions lied elsewhere, pursuits of knowledge that goes against societal expectations, even if his balls were to actually be broken, it wouldn't concern him... it made him think now which one would be worse, a liver that's painful, or broken balls... the thought made him cringe a bit, but what made it worse is the degrading talk she gave him. At least she's finally off the trail about his liver, but he wasn't sure if he wanted a genin running around saying that he has crushed balls. A part of him nearly wanted to tell her the truth from that embarrassment, but if push comes to shove, he can always disprove it.

"Yeah... what a shame..." he wasn't a good actor, whether she perceived it as either him being shy about his supposed "broken balls" or she'd see through it is up to her. "Could I be left alone? please?" maybe with her mindset on that excuse now, she'll finally leave the room. He's had his fun, she's made it clear that she isn't after the painkillers now out of "pity" for him.

Post by Ikomiki Wed Feb 12, 2020 8:57 pm

“No.” She would state very clearly. “I have defeated you and your lies. You’re in no position to be giving me orders. You’re the one who has to listen to me now.” It was important that this guy, whoever he was, understood the natural order of things. She had defeated him, and thus she was the alpha. It was important that he acknowledged this. Ikomiki wasn’t going to allow herself to be beaten down into the mud again by someone else who thought they could dominate her. This was why she needed to get strong, and perform well in the exams. It was a dog eat dog world, or cat eat cat world. The strong eat the weak. She intended to be the one eating, not the one being eaten.

This meant she had to eat Kureji. Maybe? The metaphor probably wasn’t literal. She didn’t particularly want to eat him either. Maybe she would hold off on that for some other time. The room would be filled with silence though after she said this. Now that she had figured out his secret and it seemed like he was shutting down things were getting boring.

“What’s your name anyway?”

Character File
    Skills & Elements:
    Class: X
    Ryo: a looot

Post by Uchiha Akihiro Wed Feb 12, 2020 10:35 pm

After the surgery performed on Kureji and hearing about one of Konohagakure no Sato's ninjas being hurt recently, Akihiro decided to pay a visit to the hospital. He had hoped to be able to evaluate how Kureji's recovery was going and perhaps attempt an educated guess at when he'd be ready for action again. Akihiro was not about to let the boy stand idle while every other Genin was occupied during the exams....no, there was work to be done! And sage be damned, he would make sure the lazy Genin would get it done!

Or at least he had, perhaps wrongly, assumed Kureji didn't participate in the exams because he was lazy. A couple of days earlier he had given him some crappy excuse about not being strong enough, but Akihiro didn't buy that. Someone with Kureji's intelligence levels should be able to compete at the exams...back then he let it slide but ended up getting curious about Kureji's reasons. Well, it seemed he had finally gotten his answer.

Akihiro arrived at the door precisely when they were discussing Kureji's genitals. This was an odd position to be at. There was a cat girl, Kureji in bed, and genitals being discussed. Akihiro raised an eye brow. "Well, if the pain is that big of a problem perhaps we'd be wise to simply remove them." Akihiro leaned against the door, waiting for a reply. It was hard to tell whether he was being serious or not, but the whole scenario seemed strange so he decided to just play along.

"You know, there's a problem if he needs to listen to you now. I kind of need him to listen to me first." Akihiro sensed another cat in the room. It was an odd feeling. He wasn't entirely sure about cats now- First of all he had one sealed inside him who nagged him day and night. And the ones not sealed inside the Uchiha hadn't exactly been keeping a clean sheet either... He had reasons to be suspicious of cats.

Post by Kureji Toukei Wed Feb 12, 2020 11:17 pm

He did want Akihiro to visit him, but he came along at the worst time imaginable. If it were any time when the cat woman was out of the room, then he'd be all for it... but when she's talking about being the alpha, and their talk of his genitals? it's embarrassing, especially in terms of an organisation. Akihiro is his boss, he didn't need someone in such a position hearing such a weird conversation from Kureji. He especially knew that Akihiro knew the real reason why he's in the bed, he's just playing dumb... he must find it entertaining.

"Okay, okay... first of all..." he looked at the cat woman, to answer her question. "Kureji Toukei, and no, you are not the alpha, just because I'm bedridden that doesn't mean you're top dog. If you have to pick on a hospital patient to make yourself feel better, that's weak by itself." he then shifted back to Akihiro, but hoping to somehow signal him to cut it out, by waving an open hand against his throat, the gesture for "cutting it out" as he hoped the cat woman wouldn't be smart enough to pick up on what that meant, but clear to Akihiro to cut it out with the balls.

"Talk to me then, what did you need?" he'd ask Akihiro. surely whatever he had to say, it can't be any worse than what Ikomiki is pulling on Kureji.

Post by Ikomiki Thu Feb 13, 2020 12:13 pm

“I agree. We should remove his genitalia.” She would say, completely deadpan. Ikomiki would stare down at Kureji for a moment in a very similar way that a cat might stare at a mouse. With the presence of another in the room though she would hold off on that. Taking a few steps back from Kureji and the hospital bed, Ikomiki would give the man some space. This man who came in was presumably a doctor, and as such it would be best if he did the operation. Instead Ikomiki would lean back against one of the hospital walls, her tail casually flicking out and about behind her.

She would give a slight glance over to Akihiro. It would look as though she was analyzing him by the way her eyes would shine, but it wouldn’t last long. Her attention would be drawn then to the window, and she would observe a bird flying about for a moment before it became impossible to follow it with the way the window was angled. She completely forgot why she had come here in the first place at this point.

“I give you permission to speak with him. Although please keep it brief.” Ikomiki would respond to Akihiro’s request, not entirely understanding the gravity of the situation, or who he was. “He’s been very entertaining, so I’d like to play with him more today before I have to leave for the exams.”

Character File
    Skills & Elements:

Post by Uchiha Akihiro Thu Feb 13, 2020 7:45 pm

Akihiro couldn't help but to be a bit surprised at the cat girl's apparent apathy regarding Kureji's genitals. But what surprised him more was how quickly she lost focus and then refocused on the subject at hand. Having, for some reason, received permission from the girl to speak with Kureji, Akihiro continued their dialogue.

"Well, a few weeks ago while I was out in Amegakure I came upon a rather interesting item." He would adjust his cloak a but to reveal a large blue scroll he was carrying under his left arm, vertically so it would go unnoticed.  "This right here is a contract which allows anyone who signs it the ability to summon Salamandras. Personally I didn't sign it, but I thought you might be interested. It was very well guarded so I can only assume it is powerful." He would then glance at the cat girl and then back to Kureji.

"But hey, if your thing is cats I'm not going to judge you. I can just as easily put this away although...I'm not entirely sure how well you'll play with this lass after your genitals are removed...hmmm...." Akihiro would make a brainstorming expression. He saw Kureji's signal and of course knew exactly what it meant, but decided to completely ignore it. This was a good opportunity to see a bit more of Kureji's emotional side which he rarely revealed. Hell, maybe it was an opportunity to connect with his team! Unless he was interrupting something...

The cat girl also peeked his interest. She was an odd fellow and those were precisely the kind of people that usually composed Mockingbird. "So you're participating in the exams... How is that working out for you? I take it not that well considering you're asking for drugs at a hospital. I'll keep an eye out for you."

"I like this person."
    "Does she smell nice too?"
    "She smells like a cat, which is better than any of you filthy humans can say."
    "Hey, I take showers."
    "Uuugh. When will you learn that the peak of hygiene consists in licking yourself"
    "I'm not that flexible."
    "Just another flaw to add to your pile."
    "Wow, rude."
    "Shh, there's a bird at the window! kill it kill it kill it!"
    "...I swear to God. Kimi and I are gonna have a dog."
    "Get me near one of those things and I'll tear you apart, rip your flesh from your bones an-OH, ANOTHER BIRD! KILL IIIIIIIT!"
    Kureji Toukei
    Kureji Toukei

Post by Kureji Toukei Thu Feb 13, 2020 8:40 pm

Kureji finally caved in, he could accept the genitals lie if it was just with the cat girl alone, but if Akihiro isn't picking up on his hint... he'd have to be outright honest. He moved his upper body up as if he was steaming. "My balls are fine, alright?! it's my liver!" after raising his voice, he started to groan in pain as laid back on the bed... yeah, he really shouldn't of done that. "Can you two cut it out? I'm not having my balls cut off." at first he found it funny playing around with her, but he believed it went too far now that Akihiro is getting involved, and he's also suggesting to cut them off.

But with that out of the way, he did hear what Akihiro said about the contract, which did catch Kureji's eye. "I do have an interest in Kuchiyose..." he stated, which meant if it's a powerful contract, it'll be another weapon that he can add to his arsenal, more firepower to have. "I'll take it." he said. It was starting to look good for him, the KKG of the Hokage, once the liver adapts to his body and he can train it, and now being able to summon... salamanders. He'd take Akihiro's word for it and assume it's a powerful contract.

"Please, she's not my type." in all honesty, Kureji didn't have a type but he's clearly flustered in a way, which makes his ability to word his sentences all over the place.

Post by Ikomiki Thu Feb 13, 2020 8:56 pm

She hadn’t planned on listening to what Akihiro said to Kureji, just out of lack of interest, but the mention of a contract did get her to pay attention. It was obvious that she was interested as well, just by how her previously swinging tail would go still and her ears would tilt to focus on what Akihiro was saying. It wasn’t because they were discussing important, maybe politically significant activities, but rather because kuchiyose was an interest of hers as well. Of course, summoning was rather different for her than it was for them, but the same general principles applied. Apparently the contract was for salamanders. She’d have to see if she could do anything like that as well sometime in the future, when she had the chance. Kureji seemed rather upset about the state of his testicles and was backtracking on it to talk about his liver again, but Ikomiki paid it no mind. She was pretty sure he was just saying that because he was embarrassed anyway.

The question of the exam would be turned onto her though. Ikomiki would frown as she thought about it. “Not well. See for yourself.” Even with the painkillers she was on now there was still a dull pain in her torso. To show exactly what she meant Ikomiki would lift up her dress. Being on the opposite side of the bed as Akihirio he would avoid being flashed by her underwear as she lifted it up, but Kureji wouldn’t have the same safety. She would stop pulling it up right under her breasts, exposing the majority of the wounds she had received over the last several days. There were a variety of deep bruises littered over her lower chest and torso, each a variety of blues and purples. That she had an injured rib was easily identifiable by the presence of a patch of red and yellow skin swollen skin that outlined it pretty clearly. This would be alongside a clear vertical slash that ran diagonally across her torso where she had clearly been cut. The skin would still be torn and broken around the center of the slash mark, and judging by the color it looked as if she hadn’t exactly been properly cleaning the wound. Looking down at her own body for a moment now Ikomiki would wince. After a moment she would set her dress back down.

“The written exams were harder than I thought they would be, although I did pass.”She would say, as if they explained the mess she was in. “I don’t expect to do as well in the next portion. Although who knows.” She would ruffle down her dress again to get it looking nice and pretty, although touching her body in the process made her shift a bit uncomfortably. “If I get through the Survival Portion without dying, I’ll come back here to check on the status of your testicles, Kureji. You’ll still be here then, I assume.”

Character File
    Skills & Elements:

Post by Uchiha Akihiro Thu Feb 13, 2020 9:32 pm

Akihiro was glad to see that Kureji had taken an interest on the Salamander contract. Truth to be told he had been wanting to put all of Mockingbird's resources to good use, but many of the items, jutsu and other artifacts they had acquired couldn't e used by Akihiro. It was good to see that the diversity within his organization allowed for a good distribution of tools. Still, having the tools meant nothing if they weren't used. "Alright, you can have it. But be aware that I'll expect you to do good and actual work with these tools I've been providing you with. After your recovery period has ended, no more holing up in libraries only looking at books. You're gonna come outside with me, train, work, and we'll make a proper shinobi out of you. One that isn't afraid of some measly Chuunin Exams."

Akihiro might have sounded harsh but in reality he wanted to motivate Kureji to do more, and do better. He knew there was a lot of untapped potential in that crow, and he feared it would all go to waste unless someone pushed him.

When his glance turned to Ikomiki, she had just finished answering his first question and began lifting her dress. Akihiro wasn't quite sure what to say...he could tell her to stop, but then again he was in no position to actually see anything questionable. Kureji on the other hand...but! That would be Kureji's responsibility, and perhaps he wouldn't mind if the two of them were actually a thing. Kureji had clearly stated she wasn't his type, but.

Akihiro's thoughts immediately shifted towards the girl as he noticed her wound. It looked...nasty. "You needn't to worry about the Survival Portion if you don't do something about that wound. The exams will be the last of your worries if that thing infects. " Akihiro was clearly more worried about the cat girl than she was. He had been branded a missing ninja, sure, but he still felt responsible for Konoha and its ninjas. He approached the bed and leaned the large scroll against it so that Kureji could take it. "Would you like me to take a look at it? "

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content