Welcome Guest! You have made 50 posts!

Join Our Discord! : Here After high demand from everyone, we've finally opened a Discord Chat Server for the site!
We are an AU Naruto Roleplay Forum!

2 posters

Confusing Days (Private, Mission)

Akari Chinoike
    Akari Chinoike

Confusing Days (Private, Mission) Empty Confusing Days (Private, Mission)

Post by Akari Chinoike Sat Feb 01, 2020 3:47 pm

Mission Name: Ambush [Repeatable]
    Mission Type: Combat
    Mission Rank: B
    Mission Goal: Remove, kill and/or arrest the bandits.
    Description: Scouts have discovered a group of bandits beginning to gather along one of the roads to Kirigakure thinking to take advantage of a more well-to-do village on the rise by attacking our merchants. They are simple bandits without any skill in techniques or chakra, but their numbers are relatively high (Groups of 10-20, D to C-Class, no techniques). Take them out in whatever way you deem necessary, kill or arrest.
    Payment: 25,000 Ryo
    Requirements: 1 C-Class Ninja, or 2+ D-Class Ninja

It was a cool morning the day after the written exams had concluded and Shinsui had decided that he wanted to make a little money and get a little work done before the next exams. Sure, it was doing a mission in Kirigakure, but he didn’t really care in the end. He became a shinobi to help people, and to bring brigands and other such scum to justice. So where he did that wouldn’t truly matter to him so long as he got paid for the work. Besides, it was incredibly boring staying in his hotel room all day while waiting for the exams, so he was much better off just taking a mission or two. Which is why we now find him striding calmly down the road from the Kirigakure gates on such a mission. A B rank to be precise, one that he could easily get behind in terms of a goal.

It would seem a large group of bandits had been sighted along the road a ways away from Kirigakure and he was tasked with taking them apart, piece by little piece. He certainly didn’t mind that idea and he would get paid to do it too. So Shinsui would move down the road, his usual suite, red coat, and a yellow scarf, while whistling an innocent tune.

Renown: 0
    Ryo: 171,375
    Stats:

• Strength: D
    • Constitution: D
    • Stamina: C
    • Speed: S
    • Coordination: S
    • Intelligence: D
    • Perception: A

Link to Character Updates: Here
    Link to Character Application: N/A
    Link to Known Techniques: See Character Updates.
    Ikomiki
    Ikomiki

Confusing Days (Private, Mission) Empty Re: Confusing Days (Private, Mission)

Post by Ikomiki Sat Feb 01, 2020 3:50 pm

The roads that led out of Kirigakure no Sato would be lined with a variety of trees, even before reaching out into the jungles that surrounded the village. It provided those traveling the roads with shade, and also served as a sign of the village’s wealth. That travelers and merchants could afford to travel to the village through such such scenic paths emitted an aura of prestige out from the village to all who entered. The sight of tree-lined paths became almost synonymous with what people thought when thinking about the village itself. At least, to those who paid attention to the roads.

These tree-lined paths also provided an excellent hunting ground.

A sudden movement would flash up in one of the trees up above in the path, a large chestnut that stood proud above the stone lined paths. The sound of branches rustling and creaking, and then the sudden squealing of a small animal. A clear conflict could be heard after that, and then for a moment silence. After that it would all come crashing down, literally. A breaking branch would cause a mess of leaves and wood to collide directly down into the stone pathway from up above.

In that mess would be a now very frustrated catgirl, Ikomiki. Her dress had been scratched up slightly from the falling branch, but otherwise she didn’t seem all too injured. The branch that she fell with seemed to absorb the majority of the fall, somehow. What did seem injured was the squirrel, which was caught tight in Ikomiki’s teeth. She held it by the neck, and by the way its fur was bloodied it seemed obvious what the source of those earlier sounds had been. With the rodent in her mouth frozen in fear, Ikomiki would slowly scramble to her feet. Leaves and bits of twigs would be brushed off from her pretty dress, although there were noticeable parts of it that would need to be repairs.

It was then that she would notice Shinsui, not more than a meter or two down the pathway. Having been so invested in her hunting, she hadn’t paid any mind to his approach. Now that his presence was known though she would turn to stare at him, wearing her same narrow-eyed glare. The still living squirrel hanging from her teeth certainly did take a bit away from the harshness of her stare though. She would say nothing, letting the look on her face speak for itself.

Post by Akari Chinoike Sat Feb 01, 2020 3:50 pm

Shinsui would stop suddenly as a mass fell from the trees above and smashed into the ground, the branch breaking the fall of whoever this strange assailant was. As he blinked from the kicked up dust from the impact he would squint his eyes to see through it. Eventually the dust would disperse enough for him to see that the individual that had fallen through the trees was none other than his fellow konoha shinobi, Ikomiki. Her dress was torn in a few places and would need repairing, however she looked none the worse for wear. The glare she leveled at him would be enough to cow a lesser man, if he cared about the opinions of others.

Besides, the squirrel in her jaws detracted from the whole ‘murderess cat girl’ vibe she had going.

“Well then, fancy meeting you here Ikomiki, was you ‘dropping in’ just a coincidence or did you actually want something?” He’d ask with a raised eyebrow in curiosity. Yesterday the girl had gone off and punched out a woman in the written exam before walking out and failing due to her resignation. Today she was hunting squirrels outside the village. “You know, most don’t enjoy their meat quite that rare. Does that make you an actual cat girl? Like the ears and tail are real?” He’d ask in curiosity, he had a small pouch of cat nip in his weapons pouch to try on her if it was the case. It would only be a test to see if it worked, but he was curious as hell. He’d made sure it was strong as shit too, since he figured since she was so much larger than a regular cat, it would take some potent shit to work on her.

Stats:

Ikomiki
    Ikomiki

Post by Ikomiki Sat Feb 01, 2020 3:50 pm

She stared at the man. After a few seconds of this, and seeing how he was now suddenly talking, she would remove the squirrel from her mouth. She would take it in her right hand, and then with a swift squeeze crush its neck. It would go still immediately. She really had the urge to eat it right away, but doing so in front of someone else made her uncomfortable. Like he would try to steal it from her. So she would refrain from it for now, and simply just hold the corpse in her hand. She wouldn’t say anything until he had finished with all that he had to say.

“What’s your name again?” It was all she said after a minute or so of silence. She recognized this human, but she wasn’t really sure where from. Something about his voice, maybe. Or maybe she was wrong, and it was just some stranger. Either way. She didn’t particularly care. Her eyes flickered down to the squirrel in her hand, and then up to the man before her again.

Post by Akari Chinoike Sat Feb 01, 2020 3:51 pm

The swift, and unblinking crushing of the rodents neck would resonate through the air between them during the silence The way she looked at him made him wonder if he intended to steal her meal and he’d suppress a grin at the very idea of it all. Of course her next question would cause him to sigh in resignation. “Of course, you probably didn’t look at me when you were lighting up the room. I am Shinsui, of Konoha. We took the written portion of the Chuunin Exams together just yesterday. You can eat that if you want by the way, I’m really not interested. So, my earlier questions?” He would ask in curiosity, his eyebrow raised speculatively as she held the corpse of the dead squirrel in her hand. She couldn’t truly plan to carry that thing around all day did she? Or was she simply uncomfortable eating around others. A mental shrug would take place. It didn’t matter to him either way. If she chose to eat or not it wouldn’t make any difference to him.

He was really curious about the cat thing though. It made her look exotic as hell and he wondered if the cat nip would work on her. Would it get her stoned out of her mind? Make her angry? Would she try to kill him? He doubted she could, but one never knew with such things, he couldn’t afford to be overconfident in his personal defenses. “So kitty, are the ears and tail real or are they just decoration?” He’d ask in curiosity. “For that matter, if they are real, can I scratch them? I swear I won’t hurt you. We’re both konoha shinobi here, but I’m really curious.” He would say, said curiosity deep within his eyes.

Stats:

Akari Chinoike
    Akari Chinoike

The swift, and unblinking crushing of the rodents neck would resonate through the air between them during the silence The way she looked at him made him wonder if he intended to steal her meal and he’d suppress a grin at the very idea of it all. Of course her next question would cause him to sigh in resignation. “Of course, you probably didn’t look at me when you were lighting up the room. I am Shinsui, of Konoha. We took the written portion of the Chuunin Exams together just yesterday. You can eat that if you want by the way, I’m really not interested. So, my earlier questions?” He would ask in curiosity, his eyebrow raised speculatively as she held the corpse of the dead squirrel in her hand. She couldn’t truly plan to carry that thing around all day did she? Or was she simply uncomfortable eating around others. A mental shrug would take place. It didn’t matter to him either way. If she chose to eat or not it wouldn’t make any difference to him.

He was really curious about the cat thing though. It made her look exotic as hell and he wondered if the cat nip would work on her. Would it get her stoned out of her mind? Make her angry? Would she try to kill him? He doubted she could, but one never knew with such things, he couldn’t afford to be overconfident in his personal defenses. “So kitty, are the ears and tail real or are they just decoration?” He’d ask in curiosity. “For that matter, if they are real, can I scratch them? I swear I won’t hurt you. We’re both konoha shinobi here, but I’m really curious.” He would say, said curiosity deep within his eyes.

Stats:

Ikomiki
    Ikomiki

Post by Ikomiki Sat Feb 01, 2020 3:51 pm

She didn’t really trust his intentions when he gave her permission to start eating. Her instincts made it clear that it was a bad idea. All the same, she was hungry. The squirrel would be brought up to her mouth, and without a beat she would tear into it. A portion of its side would be torn away into her mouth. The next several seconds would just be her chewing in silence. It seemed that if Shinsui wanted to have a conversation with her he would have to be exceptionally patient. She would only begin to consider what he had said after she had swallowed. The blood that had gotten on her face would be licked off, and then she would speak.

“They’re real.” Her tail would flick behind her, swishing a bit now. The questions annoyed her, and if Shinsui was at all versed in the body language of cats he would perhaps be able to tell this just by the way her tail moved.

“Don’t touch me.” She would say pretty soon after that. The threat that was hidden behind her words wasn’t something she directly said, but rather it was laced in the tone of her voice.

“Those exams.” She would continue afterwards, fighting back the urge to take another chunk of her now dripping meal of squirrel. “What was the answer?” She had to ask now that she remembered where she had met him. It had been something on her mind for a while. Even though she said it was all the same when leaving the room she couldn’t help but be curious to what the ‘correct’ answer was.

She would proceed to decide to eat after all, biting into the squirrels tender side with sharp teeth and she would tear away a large bloody chunk, chewing and swallowing before licking the blood away. Afterwards she would answer his question about the ears and tail. Although he would notice her tail begin to flick back and forth as she answered ‘That means..annoyed in cat body language right?’ He’d think before she told him not to touch her and he’d simply raise a two fingered wave in acknowledgement. “You got it.” He would say simply before she asked about the exams. Taking another bloody chunk from the squirrel before asking her question.

“Basically, it accounted to the question being too vague for their to be one answer. You would’ve passed outright if you had simply stayed behind and written it down like the rest of us did.” He would say an apologetic tone in his voice as he answered her. “I basically said that the answer depended entirely on what situation one was in, but to always remember that one was a shinobi, and to act on that.” He would say, clarifying fully. He would debate upon reaching for the cat nip bag, but would she trust him enough to not think it was a bomb or something? Maybe if she asked.

Stats:

Ikomiki
    Ikomiki

Post by Ikomiki Sat Feb 01, 2020 3:52 pm

“I did pass.” She would respond rather curtly after he finished speaking. This time the delay between her responding was much shorter than before, perhaps signaling that progress had been made. Still, if anything she looked even more annoyed now than before.

“A man came to me when I was sleeping. Insisted I take a letter. It said something about passing, and the location of the next exam.” As she spoke she would twist off the tail of the squirrel. Being meatless and mostly just hair she would toss it aside, not particularly caring for it. She did the same with the head right afterwards.

“It’s stupid. These exams are all a waste of time. Why tell someone that they failed and then later tell them they’ve passed? It just means the answers were all relevant in the first place. Stupid human tricks. Stupid human philosophy. I hate it.” She almost looked right now like she was going to take her anger out on Shinsui, maybe by biting at him or scratching. The fact that she was mutilating a small animal while speaking to him probably didn’t help with that.

Post by Akari Chinoike Sat Feb 01, 2020 3:52 pm

The words surprised Shinsui, last he had seen of her she was walking out of the room as proud as could be and not giving a fuck what anyone thought. Her words would cause a narrowing his eyes. What a curious circumstance. “Interesting, well then congratulations are in order.” He would say a small smile upon his features. Her anger at the exams however and ‘human philosophy’ would cause him to raise an inquisitive eyebrow. “Were you not apart of human society before?” He would ask curiosity, her words making him wonder before he realized he was probably asking too many damn questions.

“I’m sorry if I annoyed you by the way. I’ve just never seen a woman with cat like features before. It’s very new to me, I hope you aren’t insulted.” He would say, his normal gentlemanly demeanor coming to the fore as he reached into his weapons pouch. “Let me show you something, I want to see if this affects you. If it does, it won’t hurt you, and you’ll even like it I think.” He would say before simply pulling out the bag of cat nip. The scent of it should easier carry over to her from where he was so hopefully she would see he didn’t intend to harm her.

Stats:

Ikomiki
    Ikomiki

“You ask too many questions.” She would reply, curt as always. Maybe he would get the picture eventually. She hated these sorts of conversations. They always involved so much talking, and usually ended up making her talk a bunch as well. It was a pain. Human society was more trouble than it was worth. The only thing that she saw value in that came out of humanity was their clothing, which she was actually rather fond of, perhaps obviously by the somewhat ornate dress she wore.

She would tense as he reached for his weapons pouch though. Ikomiki knew what human tools were, even if she did seem somewhat oblivious to human society. Immediately assuming that he was going to pull a knife on her, she would bear her teeth angrily and let out a snake-like hiss towards the male. She would instinctively take a few steps backwards, and the claws on her free, unoccupied with squirrel hand would elongate and sharpen. They glistened with chakra. The Neko Claw Creation Technique. If he made any funny moves with a knife she would tear his eyes out and eat them afterwards.

“I do indeed, I’m human, we’re naturally curious by nature. If you don’t want to answer, all you have to do is say as such. I won’t force you to answer. Keep in mind though that I don’t have all of the same body language signals a cat does, I have to talk to communicate effectively.” He would say apology in his tone. Her reaction to his reaching for his pouch was about what he expected as she hissed and backed away. ‘Damn, she hisses like one too, that’s really amazing.’ He would think with a raised brow. “You know, I think you’re pretty damn amazing. I mean how cool is this? I don’t mean in some freak, scientific way either. I literally mean that it’s cool as hell that you have these abilities.” He would say as he held the simply bag out toward her. It wouldn’t blow up, it wouldn’t be sharp, it would simply smell like the strong as fuck cat nip within it.

“I’m not gonna hurt you Ikomiki, I wouldn’t dream of hurting a Konoha shinobi, we’re allies. Whether you trust that or not.” He would say as he stood perfectly still with the exception of his speaking mouth. “I don’t know if the concept of loyalty is in cat culture, but it means that we’re apart of the same ‘family’. It means I won’t hurt you, or let anyone else do so either.” He would say, trying not to annoy her or set her off. Most people had trust issues, and he couldn’t imagine what it must be like to be a cat person with trust issues. But he’d simply have to be patient. The bag was harmless and soon enough she’d realize that. Of course there could an explosive tag in it and that wouldn’t harm him in the least, but she couldn’t know that.

Stats:

Ikomiki
    Ikomiki

The fact that he had only pulled out a bag diminished the anger behind her initial reaction. Still she kept her claws out though. Ikomiki still didn’t exactly trust him. Even with all he said about Konoha and allies, none of that meant very much to her. She had only been a shinobi of Konoha for maybe a few months at this point. The way he spoke so much and rambled didn’t exactly help too much with that either. Still, it seemed less and less likely that he was directly threatening her right now. The only thing she could perhaps think of was an explosive tag, and even if it was that he would clearly be in the blast radius. Seemed unlikely then for it to be something so risky.

“What’s in the bag?” She would ask, although still contained a bit of the same venom as earlier, only less. Her hand would lower slowly, a sign of her slowly dropping her guard. She had meanwhile squeeze the squirrel carcass into a bloody pulp, having crushed its ribcage without realizing it as she reacted instinctively to that danger. The moment she realized what she had done, and the mess she had made of her lunch, Ikomiki would let out a small sigh and drop the mangled corpse. Too much of a mess to eat now.

“Plant matter, not dangerous to you in anyway. I can’t promise you’ll like it, and if you don’t, I’ll never try to give you any again. But it won’t harm you, I promise that.” He would say as he continued to hold the small bag out. Upon noticing her ruined lunch he would make a strange expression. A look of resignation and mild guilt. He hadn’t meant to ruin her meal. “Alright, I’ll try to keep this to one more question about your cat features. Can you eat cooked human food safely? If so, I’ll buy you lunch after my mission is done as an apology for prompting you to accidentally ruin yours.” He would say, a tentative offer of peace in the invitation. She would have to wait for his mission to be over before they could go, but that wouldn’t take too terribly long. Hell, maybe she’d be interested in joining him for it. He was allowed a partner that he hadn’t initially accepted, he doubted he was limited to only who was in the village. At the time.

“Maybe you could join me if you wanted? I’m off to beat down some bandits. Either ending in their arrest or deaths. I’m allowed a partner that I didn’t pick in the village. So the spots open if you want. Then we can go to lunch after and you can eat your fill, my treat.” He would say, the idea having merit to him.

Stats:

Ikomiki
    Ikomiki

Post by Ikomiki Sat Feb 01, 2020 3:53 pm

Plant matter. She knew what that was. Vegetables. Stuff that humans ate. They were all pretty gross. She had tried a few before, just out of curiosity. Something long and sort of hard, but sort of squishy. A cucumber, maybe. She couldn't remember exactly, other than it was very gross. Still, that would be enough for her to retract her claws fully and lower her hand. The mess that had dirtied her other hand would meanwhile be wiped off on the tree that he had fallen out of. She didn’t want to get any on her dress. Stitching it back up was already hard enough. Ikomiki didn’t know if she would be able to get stains out of it even if she tried.

“Vegetables are gross.” She would say in response, as if it cleared up all the confusion immediately. Still, she would take a step towards what he was offering to her now, although tentatively. Her nose would twitch as she stared at the bag now, admittedly more than a little curious. She was still hungry either way. Gross food was better than no food. That was a choice she had to make many times in the past, and eating something yucky was always better than having an empty stomach. Except the times you vomited afterwards, but that didn’t happen so often anymore. Definitely not with vegetables. Only with oranges, really. She really hated those more than anything else.

Post by Akari Chinoike Sat Feb 01, 2020 3:53 pm

“You don’t eat this stuff, you sniff it.” He would respond as she tentatively stepped toward the offering. “Like I said, I can’t promise you’ll like it, but if you do, I can probably get more later. If you don’t, I’ll never bring it near you again.” He would say, further trying to convince her to try to cat drug. She appeared to be considering the bag and he wondered if she would take it. He still wouldn’t move his arm, for fear she would think it was some sort of weapon. She seemed to ignore his offer of lunch and invitation to join him on his mission. She seemed to have a one track mind with things. She considered something fully before responding to something else. A dangerous trait for a shinobi, who needed to multitask extensively at any given moment. Maybe he could help her with that.

“Perhaps, you can teach me some of your mannerisms too? I don’t have cat ears or a tail, but I can learn what to do with my head, eyes, mouth, and body. That would potentially allow us to be near one another without all my inane questions.” He would say, the idea odd to his mind but not without merit. It was something he would be willing to try and if it worked, great, if not, oh well.

Stats:

Ikomiki
    Ikomiki

Finally she let her curiosity get the better of her. Even if it wasn’t food. The idea of something made for smelling was interesting. She had heard vaguely of things like it before, but most of the time they just smelled bad. But the fact that she wasn’t overwhelmed with the scent all the way from where she was standing was a sign that it probably wouldn’t make her revulse just from the pure strength of how it smelled. She would take another step towards him, and then another. With the bag still in his hand she would lean in, sniffing at it while he held it.

At first all she could smell was plastic. The plant would kick in a few seconds later, on the second and third sniff. Once she could smell it she would pull back in visible shock for a moment, although she would instantly lean back in for another sniff after that passed. There was something about it… It smelled both incredibly disgusting and sparkly at the same time. She wanted to turn her nose up to it, but couldn’t. It was difficult to explain or think about.

She would take the bag from his hand now, pulling it up to her nose for her to smell on her own. Ikomiki would continue like this for nearly a minute, taking long, deep breathes through her nose. Once she finished with it the bag would be lowered away from her nose, although she would still keep it loosely in her hands. Just by the way she looked up at him it was obvious the effect it had on her. There was a slight glaze over her eyes, and the bitchy glare that usually was permanently plastered over her face had melted away into a completely blank expression.

She bag would be brought back up to her face, and she would rub it against her cheeks quickly. She would do this a few times on each side before returning it to Shinsui’s hands.

Post by Akari Chinoike Sat Feb 01, 2020 3:53 pm

Finally she would fall prey to her curiosity and come in closer to take a sniff. He watched her features work as she did. It was an interesting thing to watch and on the second and third sniff something seemed to happen. She would recoil back for a moment before leaning back in to smell it some more. She would seem to consider the bag in his hand trying to figure how to describe the sensations. She would take the bag from his hand and begin to smell the bag, holding it up to her nose and taking deep breaths of it. Finally she would drop the bag to her side, holding it loosely as a glazed look came over her features and the resting bitch face would away from her features. It was a shame really, she was quite beautiful when she didn’t look like she wanted to murder you.

She would rub the bag against her cheeks a few times each before trying to return it but he would raise a hand, declining. “A gift Ikomiki, consider a congratulations gift for passing the written exam.” He would say, a small smile on his features. Gaining trust was important, and giving her something she liked as a gift would help with that. He hoped by the end of this she would be willing to talk to him more. It would be interesting and he was glad she seemed to like catnip. He could bring her more and learn more about her perhaps in the process.

Stats:

Ikomiki
    Ikomiki

The bag would be lowered with her hands. A gift? She was glad. Ikomiki really wanted to keep this thing now. Whatever it was. She would consider it for a few moments. There wasn’t really any place she had to put it. There was the pouch that she had under her dress that kept her ninja tools, but those were for sharp things. This was too special. The ziplock part of the bag would be sealed closed, and then seeing as she had a lack of pockets it would be shoved directly into her tights. For safekeeping. Nobody would be able to steal it now, or pickpocket it away from her.

“I like that. What is it?” She would ask, seeming to still be somewhat dazed. Leaning now against the tree suddenly, she would rub her shoulder against its trunk. She didn’t really know why but she really just wanted to rub her cheeks against everything. Allomarking. Except, rubbing her face against the bark of the tree would have just hurt. It was all rough like that. She would look at Shinsui for a moment. He wasn’t rough. His face was smooth. His clothing too.

She would walk towards him, and immediately shove her face into his chest without so much as asking or giving much of a warning. Her cheeks would be rubbed against his suit coat, once on each side, and then she would pull back as if nothing at all had happened. A bit of her saliva would be left where she had rubbed her face.

“I want to bite your hair.” She would say after that. It was clear from her eyes that it was what she was looking at. His hair was so long, and it looked shiny. It wasn’t that she wanted to eat it or anything, just give it a few nibbles. Her nose would twitch a bit, and then her ears would both do so in turn right after. Sniffling. A bit of it had gotten into her nose.

Post by Akari Chinoike Sat Feb 01, 2020 3:54 pm

Her accepting of the gift was welcome, her shoving the bag down her pants was..unexpected, but not unwelcome in an odd way. ‘It is safer there from would be thieves I suppose’ he would think to himself but unsure of who would want to steal catnip. He supposed it could be mistaken for a coin purse. “Catnip, it’s a plant that cats absolutely love and generally makes them much more relaxed. It isn’t dangerous, and I’d hoped to give to you when I saw you next because you seemed really high strung.” He would say simply as she was rubbing her face against the tree. He stopped paying attention as he looked down the road toward his mission objective.

Which is of course when she came over and buried her face in his chest.

Now obviously this a bit forward, but even he couldn’t deny she was attractive and it was having an affect on him. She would rub her cheeks against his suit, a few times each before pulling back and stating that she wants...bite his hair? That was..odd. Before he realized that cats might sometimes do that as a sign of affection. Sighing he would nod his ascent, allowing to do as she wished. “Did you want to go on that mission and grab lunch after by the way?” He would ask curiously, wondering if she would even have the mental faculties to answer the question. He actually briefly wondered if she would let him scratch her ears like this.

“Mind if I scratch your ears Ikomiki? I promise I won’t hurt you” He would ask, curiosity touching his tone as he asked a second time. The first time her answer had been quick, direct, and blunt. This time, he wondered if it wouldn’t be different.

Stats:

Ikomiki
    Ikomiki

Post by Ikomiki Sat Feb 01, 2020 3:55 pm

She would lean up forward, still close to him. Seeing as she couldn’t reach his hair from the front, Ikomiki would circle around behind him. Her face would be pressed up to the back of his hair, and gently she would nibble on it a little bit. Chewing on his hair. It would only last a few seconds before she would finish, and was altogether painless except for the slight tugging that came along with it. She would lean back as she finished with him, circling back around. Although she didn’t stop at the front, and would just walk around in a circle around him once or twice. She would then veer off to the side, walking past the trees that surrounded the path and plopping herself right into the grass. Laying down in it, Ikomiki would roll around, squirming about as if she were a worm while also rubbing her face down into the grass. It looked like she was enjoying herself.

She seemed to remember a bit too late that he had asked something. Pausing for a moment as she rolled about, as if she just realized that he could see her now, she would freeze completely and look over to Shinsui with wide eyes. Slowly they would narrow, and she would sink down into the grass as if she were trying to obscure herself from vision. She acted for a few seconds like he couldn’t see her.

“Okay.” She would finally answer, calling over to him. Her eyes were still narrowed while down in the grass, although she admittedly had a much more playful look on her face than normally when she narrowed her eyes like this. The way she was getting on her hands and knees almost looked like she was preparing to pounce.

Post by Akari Chinoike Sat Feb 01, 2020 3:56 pm

It would be an odd sensation as she nibbled on his hair a slight tugging but not painful before she seemed pleased and then she would circle around him before walking over to the grass and plopping down on it before rolling around in it and squirming as if she were a worm while rubbing her face in it. She was clearly enjoying herself but finally she would realize that he could, ya know, see her? She would freeze suddenly before looking over to him with wide eyes that would slowly narrow. She would sink down as if she were trying to hide before giving him the affirmative.

Slowly, he would walk over to her, wary of her narrowed eyes before he reached her and began to scratch behind her ears gently, applying more or less pressure as necessary to get a positive reaction from her. It was then that he realized that the narrowing of her eyes was more playful than bitchy and he realized she was acting like she was about to pounce. ‘Crap..’ He thought as he realized this and wondering if she was about to tackle him. He supposed he could live with it so long as she didn’t try to rape him or something. They really needed to get going with the mission but he supposed they could continue this for a bit longer. He wondered if she would like to be petted like a normal cat and after a moment, simply ran his hand down his back toward her tail, but not actually touching it. Then he remembered the small cluster of nerves near the base of a cats tail that they loved to have scratched and he began to scratch there. It would be at her lower back on her he wagered and he began to scratch here there with enough force to be felt through her dress.

‘God she is going to try to kill me when this high wears off..or beg for more...crap.’ He thought as he realized he may have just become a cats drug dealer.

Stats:

Ikomiki
    Ikomiki

Post by Ikomiki Sat Feb 01, 2020 3:56 pm

The body language she had been giving off had been a false alarm. Either that or she changed her mind about the whole pouncing thing. As he came forth and scratched behind her ears she would flatten herself out lowering as far as she could to the ground. The tension in her pose would relax, and she would just lay there comfortably on her stomach. As he scratched and rubbed behind her ears she would slowly tilt her head, adjusting the place he was rubbing at slowly. Her ears would be warm to the touch, and she would be this way in general. Cats had a body temperature a few degrees higher than a human naturally, and so it would almost seem as though Ikomiki was feverish when Shinsui touched her. The gentle vibrating that would come from her, just barely audible, would be a confirmation that she was enjoying herself. Purring. It seemed that this was another cat thing that she was capable of, somehow. Her biology truly was a mystery.

Once she reached her lower back, right above her tail, she would immediately react to the scratching. Her tail would raise up, tight and arched in a slight curve that would pushup to fold almost against her back. She would instinctively raise her butt up in the air slightly as he scratched there, raising her hips up without thinking.

She would let out a small sound, muffled into the grass where her face rested. Assuming she remembered any of this after it all wore off, Ikomiki would absolutely murder him. Especially for this reaction that he just caused.

Post by Akari Chinoike Sat Feb 01, 2020 3:56 pm

She was purring, holy fucking crap she was purring. She would try to skin him alive once she came down from this and realized she had purred for him. As he reached that nerve cluster she would suddenly raise her tail, tight and arched in a curve that would push up to her back and her rear end would rise into the air as he scratched, her hips rose into the air as an odd noise came from her. ‘What an interesting sound, I wonder what happens if I scratched harder?’ He would think as he began to do exactly that. He would scratch her deeper in that nerve cluster for a minute or so before slowly moving back up her back and to her ears once more.

After that he would stop, hopefully, his own decision to stop would hopefully play a part in whether or not she tried to kill him or not. ‘I wonder if she could even damage me?’ He considered mentally as he waited for her to come down from kitty cloud nine. It could take awhile, but there were no travelers on the road this late so their quarry should still be there with no issues for them.

“You good yet?” He’d ask a little while later, provided she didn’t try something drastic like kill him, or kiss him or something. Lord have mercy wouldn’t that be awkward when she came down? One thing was certain, this had become way more than he bargained for.

Stats:

Ikomiki
    Ikomiki

Post by Ikomiki Sat Feb 01, 2020 3:56 pm

As he scratched harder and deeper the same body language that she had just been displaying would become emphasized. Her thigh would press together, and her hips would raise up a bit further, reacting to his touch. Her knees would dig into the grass a bit as she curled up into this position. Another sound would escape into and be muffled by the grass. A deep vocalization, something between a moan and a throaty meow. It would end as he pulled away from her lower back though, with her body language relaxing again and laying back down naturally into the ground. When his touching hit her ears again she would nuzzle up into his hand, raising her head again finally. She would press her cheeks against his fingers, and then her lips. Not exactly kissing his hand, but more or less rubbing her lips, and then her teeth against him. It would progress like this until she just bit his fingers wholesale, although not very hard at all. Just a sharp nibbling.

Once he stopped she would relax into the grass for a while. Without his rubbing she would return to her gentle rolling and playing in the grass. Although once he asked that question she would look up to him, a bit confused. The look on her face told immediately that she had no idea what was happening, or how she got into this situation. She hadn’t exactly come down from her high yet, but without constant application of it to her nose it would only be a matter of time. Likely soon, if the light returning to her eyes was any indication.

“Good?” She would repeat that single word, somewhat confused about what he meant by it. “I’m fine. Nothing hurts.”

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 10:59 pm