Welcome Guest! You have made 50 posts!

Join Our Discord! : Here After high demand from everyone, we've finally opened a Discord Chat Server for the site!
We are an AU Naruto Roleplay Forum!

2 posters

Hokage Grafitti (Mission)

Shinso Uchiha
    Shinso Uchiha

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Water l Taijutsu l Sensory
    Class: D
    Ryo:

Hokage Grafitti (Mission) Empty Hokage Grafitti (Mission)

Post by Shinso Uchiha Sun Jun 09, 2019 10:46 pm

There were a lot of things that Shinso is willing to do for the Uchiha clan, he was told recently that in order to better serve the Uchiha clan, it's best if he were to become stronger himself and the only way to do that is doing actual missions. It's not that Shinso isn't willing to improve himself but it's more so the nature of the missions themselves, dog walking? picking off weed? they made the journey towards becoming a great ninja sound so glorious, yet when you actually see the missions for themselves, it's a completely different case. The only reason he's giving it a go is because he's hoping the mission is harder then it lets on, and it's not as straightforward as it depicts, and that's to wipe off the paint from the Hokage's face.

That's one reason why he's indulging this mission, Shinso sees Kazuya to be a powerful figure of the Uchiha clan and for someone to shatter his image on the Hokage rock? he found it completely disrespectful, as if they were spitting in the face of the Uchiha clan. If he knew who the culprits were, he would not let them get away so easily but for now, he's only focused on one task and that's to wash the rock. He is apparently assigned with a partner for this mission as well, Shinso is already awaiting at the bottom of the Hokage rock, waiting for whoever he's assigned with to show up.

Hokage Grafitti (Mission) Empty Re: Hokage Grafitti (Mission)

Post by YokoYana Sun Jun 09, 2019 10:58 pm

Yoko was not looking forward to this day. Her assignment for this day was to do some menial chore, once again. She wanted to stay home, or go to the hospital and study, but she was required to do a minimum number of missions in a set time, and she didn't have access to more interesting missions. So, she was stuck with washing graffiti off of the Kage monument.

She was running late, but she made no effort to wear herself out before she even got there. She knew she was already late, so what else could she do, but grab some food first? Don't want to be late and hungry, after all. Of course, she isn't so selfish, she grabbed a couple to-go boxes of bbq to share with her partner in this. Yeah, she had a partner for this menial task, so it was in her best interest to try to be friendly, and less her sarcastic self.

She was dressed as per usual, including her large coat this time, hiding four of her six arms, though she carried extra food in them under her coat. Who knows how hungry her companion, or she, would be when they got done.

When she finally arrived, she was almost an hour late, but she called out to him, waving one hand, holding a tied up bag with a sealed paper box containing food in it. "Hey, you here to clean the hokages face too? I got lunch, if you wanna eat before we start." She walked up casually, looking him over, unsure if shes seen him before.

Character File
    Ryo:

Post by Shinso Uchiha Sun Jun 09, 2019 11:17 pm

Shinso had a few qualities about him, but patience isn't one of them. He's only patient when it comes to the designated time but when it goes over that time? he pretty much gave up waiting for his partner and started his work beforehand. He spent the entire hour washing away at the face, starting off by washing the paint at the top of the rock head with the sponge, so the water could freely fall down on the paint along the rest of the face to help make it easier for him when he starts to wash around those parts, by the time that his partner finally came, Shinso had already gotten a good portion of the face washed up and watered, the only thing he had to do is finish off a few spots here and there which is more time-consuming then he thought.

He jumped on down to the waving person, eyeing her figure carefully and the notable feature of her, which is the four arms already gave him the idea of who this person is, he's heard of the Matsubara clan. He isn't quite familiar with their ability, but he has heard about their arms before. He didn't seem to mind her being late, only giving a light smile when she finally did arrive. But when the offer of lunch came? an even wider smile. Any reason for him to be angry at her, such as her being extremely late is easily forgiven, for being a friend to the Uchiha, and more importantly in his exhaustion and hungry state, the lunch.

Most of it was nearly done anyway, so a break couldn't hurt. Shinso's upper body is completely exposed as his shirt is wrapped around his waist, his body showed a bit of heat along with how red he is, showing how hard he's been working with the sun burning brightly on the rock. He dropped his sponge in the nearby water bucket and afterwards, got a palm cup full of water and splashed it on his face, to try and cool himself down.

He grabbed the offered lunch at last and sat down, opening the box to the smell of bbq. "Good choice." Shinso remarked, but before he would dig in, he would introduce himself. "Shinso Uchiha, glad to meet a friend of the Uchiha." he mentioned, as he clearly knew who she is by the arms. He wasted no time digging into the meal, and certainly didn't seem to have any brakes either. It seems that Yoko struck gold with the offer of lunch, as Shinso is completely looking over her being late.

Post by YokoYana Sun Jun 09, 2019 11:26 pm

She grinned a bit, sitting next to him, unfurling her coat, exposing all six of her arms, setting the extra two boxed meals between them, and her own meal, opening it and taking in the wonderful bbq smell. "Heh, Yoko Matsubara. Glad to be working with someone trustworthy." Then began digging into her own food.

She was sitting on her coat, her shirt being a sleeveless fishnet, with chest wraps underneath, so she wasn't worried about exposing herself beyond her six arms, four of which sat relaxed in her lap, while two others fed her. She had a mix of pork beef and chicken in their boxes, with a good helping of sauce and a fair amount of rice, but the amount of meat exceeded the rice. She had spent a little extra for it, but it seems that it was worth it.

After a few bites of food, she sighed contentedly, and looked to him, "So, it seems you've got most of the job done. Gonna be honest, I thought we were gonna be here all day scrubbing at this. You just passionate about cleaning, or are you one of those super honorable types?" She spoke casually, avoiding any of the usual disrespectful tones or inflections, but not making herself any more respectful than she normally was within her own clan. It was a nice balance for her, or so she supposed.

Character File
    Ryo:

Post by Shinso Uchiha Sun Jun 09, 2019 11:47 pm

He was already digging hard into his food, already half-way finished with the box. It was pretty evident pretty quickly that Shinso hadn't eaten all day, eating pretty contently himself until that question came, making Shinso take a pause on his eating and swallowing what food is in his mouth, before finally speaking. "Something like that, though a few extra hands would've helped." a bit of a jest at her biology, though he hoped she wouldn't take it in a bad way. "The first Hokage is actually an Uchiha, Kazuya Uchiha... you could say I'm very passionate about my clan and I consider him to be an important figure for the clan, hence why I got started on it without you, and why I'm a bit forgiving on you being late... that, and the lunch helps your case."

He got a few bites into his mouth after saying that, to get his thoughts together a bit more before continuing what he's saying. "I consider the Uchiha to be an important part of this village, and the first Hokage being an Uchiha is a big deal for us, or I like think so and this graffiti on the face is disrespectful towards that. I know a bunch of kids probably did it and don't know any better but still, it's infuriating." Shinso holds his own clan in very high regard and anything to jeopardize his view of the clan tends to get on the young Uchiha's nerves, which she might've guessed at this point.

Post by YokoYana Mon Jun 10, 2019 8:37 pm

Yoko listened to the passionate Uchiha talk, snickering a bit at the extra hands jab, but not interrupting him as he explained his stance. She nodded every little bit, eating while he spoke, keeping her noises down so as not to be distracting.

When he finished speaking, she took a minute to swallow what food she did have, then laughed a bit, "Yeah, trust me, I know about the first hokage. the elders or my clan teach us he was the first to stand up for my clan of the big guys, and it's because of him that we are even here in this village at all." She would resume eating, mixing the sauce and meats with her chopsticks, then taking a bite.

She took a moment to swallow, then continued, "I may not seem like it, but I have respect for our village leaders, I just hate being someone's puppet or servant. Not to say I was late on purpose, but I would like to spend my time learning to be the best shinobi I can be, rather than cleaning up someone else's mess, ya know?" she then went on to take another bite of food.

Character File
    Ryo:

Post by Shinso Uchiha Tue Jun 11, 2019 4:04 am

As much as he is inherently bitter about her being late, with him ending up to do all the work, he honestly couldn't blame her. When he did his best to study at the academy to become a ninja, he wasn't expecting something crazy off the bat when he got into his responsibilities as a Genin, but he wasn't expecting something so... mediocre in terms of work, he felt like an average man doing an average job, and that's not what he signed up to be as a ninja. The only reason he willingly has done it so far, and with him being close to finishing it, is because it's the first Hokage's rock concerned. If it were any other Hokage, Shinso would've dropped the mission.

"I can't really blame you there." he pretty much finished up eating his lunch and felt like it was enough, he could always go for more but he tends to be careful on eating too much. He likes to enjoy himself every now and then but he believes if he did that too much, any results of future training may fall behind. "Still, Genin have to start somewhere I suppose. I like to think that things will get better from here." he honestly doesn't believe that, but one can hope.

He put down the box and stood up from the ground, letting out a content sigh and put a hand over his forehead, to block out the sun as he looked at the Hokage's rock, getting a rough estimate of what's left to do. "Another... twenty or thirty minutes and I think the job's done. What will you do?" from the looks of things, he wasn't sure if she's going to help but at this point, he pretty much accepted on doing the job solo.

Post by YokoYana Tue Jun 11, 2019 11:39 am

She continued to eat after he was finished, being mostly done herself after a minute, but shoveling the rest into her mouth when he asked what she intended to do, before standing up, wiping her mouth with the back of one of her hands. "Well, I was planning on helping you finish up. I'm here, your not someone I hate, so I might as well help out with what I can, right?"

She grabbed the extra boxes of food, then went to get the bucket of water holding the sponge he was using before, and began heading towards the path up towards the top of the kage monument. Even if she just held the rope he used to get down there, she intended to do something helpful.

Character File
    Ryo:

Post by Shinso Uchiha Tue Jun 11, 2019 4:54 pm

After getting the confirmation, he gave a light nod to her, smiling as he looked back up to the rock. He did most of the work anyway and if they were good about cleaning off the remaining paint spots on the face, it could be wrapped up in about ten minutes even. He planned to get back up there the way he usually does, and that's by infusing chakra with his feet, and walking up to the rock, relying on this technique to remain locked to the rock's surface as long as one of his feet stay on the rock at least.

When he saw her heading up to the top of the rock, he decided to handle the paint spots at the lower part of the face, while she could handle the paint spots at the upper face, with the combination alone they should be able to get this wrapped up pretty soon. He made sure to grab the sponge along and already went to work.

Post by YokoYana Tue Jun 11, 2019 7:23 pm

Reaching the top, she saw him cleaning from the bottom up, so she started at the top. Setting the food boxes down, she decided to cover more ground, and used the Soft Body Manipulation technique to stretch all six of her arms, covering around nine meters each, and working on multiple spots at once without having to climb down, at least at first.

She did eventually crawl down the face, using chakra in her hands qnd feet to keep herself anchored to it, as she scrubbed several spots at once. One hand held the bucket of water, which went to each of the other hands in turn that were scrubbing to let her rinse and soak the sponges again, while her feet and two of her hands held her in place.

She paid little other attention to the Uchiha unless he called for her or needed her, though she may have dripped water on him at one point, she wasn't sure. it was hard to balance all she was doing, after all.

Character File
    Ryo:

Post by Shinso Uchiha Tue Jun 11, 2019 7:30 pm

There were a few moments where her water did indeed drip on Shinso, but he didn't mind it considering how hot it was, he needed the cool down. After about ten minutes of what they were doing, as he estimated, the Hokage's Rock was clean and clear of any paint at that point. Shinso walked towards the bottom and jumped onto the platform, finally letting out a sigh after what felt like a day's worth of work, it wasn't the most glorious mission but an untold satisfaction came into him after finally completing the job.

Assuming that she would come on down as well, he would give his farewell and wished to meet her again, if he needed to have a partner, he'd prefer to do it with someone he can trust and he felt like he can trust Yoko, since their clans are friendly with each other instead of having to look over his shoulder on an incompetent stranger. Regardless, the mission was done he went on his way and carried his water bucket with him, which carried his sponge. He would report to the mission office later on to collect his money.

(Exit)

Post by YokoYana Tue Jun 11, 2019 7:54 pm

Yoko finished not long after her partner, and she crawled down the side, letting her arms slowly come back to her, dropping to the railing. She grinned to him, and parted ways.

They worked well together, and she would like to see him again. he seemed competent, and she liked that. She made her way off to pick up the box lunches they didn't finish, she would have them the next day for lunch. Surely the future was going to be bright.

[Exit]

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 1:31 am