Welcome Guest! You have made 50 posts!

Join Our Discord! : Here After high demand from everyone, we've finally opened a Discord Chat Server for the site!
We are an AU Naruto Roleplay Forum!

2 posters

Run The Block

Bayushi
    Bayushi

Village : Kumogakure

Character File
    Skills & Elements: U/A
    Class: X
    Ryo: 2 million Ryo

Run The Block Empty Run The Block

Post by Bayushi Sun May 05, 2019 2:51 pm

Raijin kept his full speed within the air. The air ruffled past his hair, and was able to oversee the battle from his advantage in the sky. It didn't take him very long to get to the top of wall. He flew to the very top of it, and was able to land a single foot on at the top. He kicked off just as fast, and continued his rocketing through the air. The Command Center was the most noticeable structure among the large constructions in the area. The area was beginning to fill with criminals as they broke into the Block past Raven.

The criminal army ran into the last prison forces for the block, the rest would have to contain themselves. A battle ensued but of course like the other blocks they could not all be stopped, and some of the criminals began to make their around the prison army, also heading towards the Command Center.

Not fully grasping the title he took, but he was well on his way. This breakout would be the hardest test in his life. The fight against the Kaguya would pale in comparison. As his life would totally be on the line. Against forces he could not comprehend. The sky darkened as Merryweathers powers combated another forces. The liquor was really kicking in, increasing his concentration on everything around him. Good.

Raijin flew unperturbed till he came upon the Command Center itself. He lowered his flight and aimed to land below the Warden's Quarters. But all of sudden he was met a barrier. He bounced off the barrier and was forced to land. He let the transformation lift off of him as he prepared to make his own entrance into the Command Center. He looked around to see what was the cause of the barrier. Behind him the prison forces were preparing for the wave of new criminals. It seemed that some of the criminals had released some of Block C's prisoners.

Bolstering the crowd of enemies trying to take the Command Center. His attention was on to the wall, and he was able to notice some irregularities within a patch of moss high on the wall. There was a patch that same displaced from the others. Bayushi charged chakra into his feet rushed up the wall to the patch. A hastily put together covering, but obvious because of its unnatural growth. Bayushi was more in tuned with Nature than practically any other creature on the planet. He could tell when that life was disturbed. He reached down a moved the patch to discover a fuuininjutsu tag. He backed away quickly expecting a trap of some sort.

But nothing exploded, and he made his way back to it. It seemed to be placed here purposely. There would be no reason to believe this was a trip mine of some sort as it was placed well out of the way from the army below. There was something up with this particular placement. He looked at it closely. The Five Seal-Barrier technique. Which meant that there had to be at least three more tags around the walls of the Command Center. That needed to be removed at the same time in order to break the barrier.

He would have to find the rest of the seals before he could do anything else. First he would cancel his Sage clone. He went and searched for similarly hidden seals. Bayushi ran around the perimeter of the walls searching around the same height for irregularly placed moss patches. It didn't take long with the increased Perception to notice them.

He found each seal placed higher on top of the wall where he actually had to charge chakra into his feet to find it. He found all four but there was a catch. The problem now lay that Raijin did not have enough bodies to actually remove the fuuininjutsu. He would need the help of one of his companions to remove it. At least he found them.

----------------

Spoiler:

Stamina: B > S (Jashin)
    Speed: A
    Coordination: A > A++ (Jashin)
    Intelligence: B
    Perception: A
    Bayushi
    Bayushi

Character File

Run The Block Empty Re: Run The Block

Post by Bayushi Fri May 10, 2019 10:10 am

He felt a surge in his own stamina from the liquor finally. He thought to himself, maybe I do I have the strength to do this. Raijin took a deep breath as he held the tiger seal. He was able to conjure three sage clones. Three clones appeared in a puff of smoke, and a smirk broke across his face. So he could do this. Nozomi was busy handling another major threat to the mission. So it would be left to Raijin to complete the mission. So far his prowess on the battlefield could be felt throughout. It was his strength that he was able to push the army this far. Now he needed to keep that same energy, or they would all fall.

His face steeled as he ordered his clones to the spots. Now that he knew the locations to all the spots, the clones went to teach of them. Raijin could be heard audibly saying, "Set." Raijin stayed by one seal while the other clones reach down and put a hand on their respective seals.

"Now." Raijin and the three clones would all pull the seals off of the wall. Unbeknownst to Raijin he would unwittingly walked into a trap he was unfamiliar with.

-----------------
    Spoiler:

Uchiha Akihiro
    Uchiha Akihiro

Character File
    Skills & Elements:
    Ryo: a looot

Post by Uchiha Akihiro Sat May 11, 2019 10:24 pm

"Katon: Gōryūka no Jutsu!"

The two voices could be heard simultaneously as they both released the Great Dragon Fire Technique. The squad protecting the wall had been ordered to withhold from launching any attacks until an enemy had actually found the tags. This way there would be no need for conflict unless the enemy was really about to breach the barrier. Unfortunately, Raijin had increased perception and was perfectly able to find the tags which had been cleverly (but not enough apparently) placed down by the Sparrow.

Alas, they were left with no choice but release two jutsus at two of the clones as they approached the tags in order to peel them off. The dragon heads were fired from the top of the walls and would enter a collision route with Raijin's clones. The Eastern and Western wall had both one visible man at the top defending them. The Dragon Fire jutsus would collide with the clones just as they approached the tag to rip it off. Without having the time to coordinate the pull off before the jutsu burned them, two of the clones pulling off tags would be forced to at least temporarily get back while the other two remaining tags wouldn't be removed (since they needed to be all removed at the same time) and the barrier would be safe for now.

After they fired the jutsu, both NPCs descended their respective walls so that they'd only be about 20 meters away from the tags. They would give their lives to protect them, but Akihiro was hoping they wouldn't have to.

"You'll be hard pressed to break the barrier. You're using clones right? That reduces your chakra reserves quite a lot...but you've done well so far, I'll admit. I respect that. However..."" Akihiro's clone appeared at the top of the wall where the real Raijin was. He would start talking as he walked down towards Raijin, until only 10 meters separated the two. He had his Sharingan active and that was how he managed to confirm this was the real Raijin, although he was already pretty sure it was him since the Sensing technique he had activet with a hand-seal before revealing himself had noticed Raijin making clones. The signature that happened to be there before the others was the real one. If Raijin chose to attack before Akihiro reached the 10 meters mark, that would be his choice but then he would no longer be able to hear what Akihiro's clone had to say next. Akihiro wanted to have the opportunity to possibly examine Raijin's nature transformation from up close, and this could be it among other things.

"There's plenty of men inside the castle too. Not prison guard, but my men. The ones giving you trouble at the gate? You'll have a long and bloody battle ahead if you choose the violent path." Akihiro's would smile at Raijin. He was unmasked- mostly because he was trying to be friendly and getting Raijin to cooperate with him. There was no need for a clash this deep inside the prison.

"I'll admit it. We're playing dirty and have men inside the cell with Chiheisen. If you get past this barrier without my permission, make no mistake: She dies. " Akihiro would sigh, making a slight pause before continuing. "But really I don't give two shits about Chiheisen. There's something else I want. Something you have." Akihiro's eyes would light up as his gaze met Raijin's.  "You see, I'm an information broker. That's what we do, at Mockingbird. We gather information. Information is very valuable to me. More so than money... I'm here because they pay me well but... deep down? I'm a curious boy.

So here's what I propose: You answer one or two of my questions, truthfully. And not only will I break this barrier for you, but I'll even allow you to take Chiheisen without opposition from me. You can do whatever you want with her. Easy, right? But I'll know if you're lying. I always do."
    Akihiro would smirk. This was a key moment in this mission: the moment where everything could be turned upside down... this could very well be the deciding factor of life and death for Chiheisen depending on Raijin's reaction. Akihiro was curious about many things regarding Raijin: His nature clan (the Sparrow had never actually seen another nature clan member before, despite knowing a lot about them), the Society, the Dragon that flew over Kumogakure during the tournament... There were many things he really wanted to ask but alas, some things took priority over others. But should Raijin attack...well then that'd be a problem. Despite knowing the Warden wouldn't like it, Akihiro really did have no problem in ordering the child to get murdered. Both him and Gin could easily escape in the time it took the criminals to find the dead body. But perhaps there was another way?

"So what say you? Will you answer my questions and take the easy path, or will you attempt to carve your entry into the castle in blood through me, the Warden and my men? You had difficulty at the gates with just 2. Inside, there're 52 more."

--------------------

OOC:
    KageBunshin CP:77 CP
    Sharingan active: -0.2
    Sensing: -0.5 (150m)
    76.3 left

NPCs:
    110 - 15 = 95
    110 - 15 = 95

Strength: C
    Constitution: B
    Stamina: C
    Speed: B
    Coordination: B
    Intelligence: C
    Perception: B
    Bayushi
    Bayushi

Character File

Post by Bayushi Mon May 13, 2019 9:29 am

The Command Center as Raijin had predicted, was even more heavily fortified. As soon as the clones approached the seals. Two of them were ambushed by another squad of Mockingbird ninjas. They arched over the wall and fired the great dragon fire technique. The clones were able to notice and both skipped backwards diagonally on the wall. Quickly giving themselves about 10 meters of space as they ran away from the large fire technique. They each pulled a Kunai from a holster, armed and ready to fight as guards appeared to protect the seals.

The real Raijin was able to notice someone making their way across the the platform and onto the wall that he was on. His nonchalant way of walking towards him either means he was very brave or there something up his sleeve. Raijin eyes narrowed as the figure began talking as well. He explained a bit more of the defenses around the castle walls. Those he knew of, but the threat of Chiheisen he didn't. Apparently there was many more of the advanced ninja guard his clone had ran into before.

That there were orders for the girl to be killed if she was ever breached. Raijin felt that exceeded most responses a prison would go through for such an inmate. If they went through the trouble of hiring such skilled ninja, why would they toss the girl away. He mentioned that they were the Mockingbirds. And instead of violence he offered the release of the girl without pause. Also he wanted information only he could provide. The Missing Nin smirked, noticing his precarious situation. Hopelessly outnumbered against foes that more than a challenge to him. If there was a way to resolve the mission without destroying each other for it.

He could hear him out. But Honiko would probably be happy if she were to die, his failing or winning could be seen as a win-win. Handling the situation without caution, Raijin looked at the boy and said, "What are your questions?"

Uchiha Akihiro
    Uchiha Akihiro

Character File
    Skills & Elements:

Post by Uchiha Akihiro Mon May 13, 2019 6:18 pm

Terrible was the fate of those who went against the power of the Sharingan. The Copy-Wheel eye, known for it's ability to predict the future, analyze chakra and perhaps most importantly...for its ability to cast flawless and potent illusions. In the hands (or eye sockets really) of a gifted Genjutsu user, they were deadly weapons. And perhaps the deadliest in Akihiro's arsenal. For you see, Akihiro really was curious about Raijin and the Society. And he really didn't give a shit whether Chiheisen lived or died. He didn't care for the girl, and his natural curiosity led to him wanting to know more about the mysterious terrorists. But as previously stated, other things took precedence over this curiosity. Things these missing ninja could not possibly hope to understand. Things such as love for a village and its people, loyalty to a cause, justice... and even reputation, although perhaps Nozomi- the winner of the Shinobi Championship, could understand that one.

So it was not with regret that Akiihiro did what he did. Information was valuable indeed, but there were more things to life, more important things. He prepared his chakra with proper care, and the moment Raijin looked at him and their eyes met, the Sparrow had him.

"What are your questions?"

The boy would never get an answer to his phrase. Engaging in conversation with an Uchiha whose Sharingan is active is a dangerous move, you see? Especially at such a short distance, where they could see each other's eyes very clearly with no obstructions at all. Human nature dictates that whenever a human engages in conversation with another (or even animals), they tend to look at their eyes unless they make a specific effort not to. And Raijin, ignorant to the very real threat of the Sharingan, had made such a fatal mistake and was about to understand why the Sharingan was so dangerous. But who could blame the boy, really? Akihiro had always believed knowledge is power- being prepared to fight something could very well mean the difference between life and death. And in this case, Raijin simply didn't know enough (or anything really) about the Sharingan to be able to properly fight against it. In that moment Raijin's vision would fade away and he would be met with darkness. His senses would desperately attempt to awaken his brain, but his brain was already under the control of perhaps one of most skilled Genjutsu users in the history of shinobi. Akihiro and his Sharingan enforced his will upon Raijin, instantly rendering him unconscious right there and then. Because Raijin's clones (very much like the Kage Bunshin no Jutsu) required conscience to be maintained, they poofed. And even if they did not, considering they were on opposite walls and Akihiro's move had been completely silent, there was no way they could react in time to prevent this. And if they did try to do anything, the squad members facing them would make their lives very difficult.

"I'd like to know what you'd like to have engraved on your tombstone." the Sparrow coldly whispered as he signalled the last member of his 3 man squad to do his part. It did cost the Sparrow a bit to have to do this, but he was left with no choice. He regrettably did not have the Five Element Seal which could perhaps immobilize Raijin and allow Akihiro to take him prisoner. Any other techniques Akihiro might have used to spare Raijin's life (if there even were any) were far too chakra costly considering Nozomi (the champion) was still at large and there was another interesting target running around. Any technique he could have used created too much of a risk considering upkeeps and Akihiro's chakra reserves.

Alas, as Raijin began to fall from the wall, a hooded man ran past Akihiro and towards Raijin. This was the last member of the squad Akihiro had protecting this area. He would run at high speed and grab Raijin, placing himself between him and the floor at a height of 40 meters. Turning towards Akihiro, the man held Raijin's body in his arms, constraining each one of Raijin's left and right arms by using his own. The chakra walking technique allowed him to remain "glued" to the wall despite the fact that he was now holding Raijin's weight as well.

As soon as the man ran past him, Akihiro himself also ran towards Raijin, drawing a Kunai from one of the inside pockets of his cloak. He ran chakra through it and activated the Flying Swallow Technique. Because his squad member was faster than him, by the time Akihiro arrived near Raijin he would be already held immobilized by the man, chest turned towards Akihiro.

With cold precision and effectiveness Akihiro would stab Raijin's heart. His sharingan and overall dexterity allowed him to pierce just enough so that the metal and chakra blade would only go through Raijin's heart and not through the man who was holding him in place for the kill. Blood would flow as Raijin's heart got crushed and ruined, and if his clones hadn't popped earlier, they definitely would now.

OOC:
    Popping a precog to know exactly when Raijin's eyes will meet Akihiro's, and use Genjutsu Sharingan in that exact moment.
    6/7

USED:

KageBunshin CP: 76.3 CP
    Sharingan active: -0.2
    Sensing: -0.5 (150m)
    Genjutsu Sharingan: A-rank to force Raijin under Akihiro's control and make him unconscious. (This could be done with B-rank too, I'm not sure what I need) -20
    Flying Swallow: B-rank -10

40.6 CP left

NPCs:

(Previously paid 15 for Great Dragon Fire, should have paid 20.)

NOTE: I don't want to kill Raijin but I legitimately do not have anything capable of holding him down and only knock him unconscious with certainty and no upkeeps. After discussing this with my team, we concluded we really have no other choice but to go for the kill here. HOWEVER:
    I am more than willing to downplay the damage potentially delivered here so that Raijin survives, as long as he's put out of commission for the remainder of the quest. I'm fairly sure we can do this as long as all participants agree so...

EDIT:
    Edited to fix math values and nothing else. Pre-edit post left on Discord for transparency reasons, so you can confirm nothing else has been changed.

Last edited by Uchiha Akihiro on Tue May 14, 2019 2:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Bayushi
    Bayushi

Character File

Post by Bayushi Tue May 14, 2019 2:04 pm

(Unconsciousness is the A-rank version which is -20 atm. And those great fire dragons are 20 as well.)

As expected the Konoha ninja were not to be trusted. As Raijin's gaze fell upon Akihiro. He was induced into a Genjutsu had never experienced. The eyes of the Sharingan was able to the make him fall unconscious, he fell from the wall. Raijin's clones all dispersed simultaneously at once. A hooded figure ran past Akihiro. He caught the boy and landed on the ground near the wall. The Uchiha saw this as a window of opportunity and drew a kunai blade.

Although a bit slower, the Aki clone caught up and was able to plunge the blade deep into Raijin.  He felt like he was going to die, he suddenly felt the pain no longer. Immediately, his second transformation took over, armored and pushing the Kunai out. A giant grey hand burst from his right shoulder as it flung backwards and would grab the hooded A-rank ninja that was holding on tight to him. The hand would grow exponentially and would be much faster than the ninja could anticipate. The same would happen to Aki as left shoulder hand burst out with vicious speed, enough to catch the clone even with its advanced vision. It would either pop the clone or it would be grabbed as well with his giant grey hands. He would be careful not look at the eyes of Aki anymore now that Raijin knew that he was dealing with an Uchiha.

At the same time his shoulder hands were attacking the two foes, his back and legs all turned into booster appendages. And he immediately blasted away, his trajectory pointed into the sky away from the wall. He would continue flying into the sky, about 100 meters in the sky. If his other appendage was successful in grabbing the NPC. He would be taking him as well, captured. This battle was lost. Not with these type of stakes raised against him. He would fly back towards Block B a little further down to avoid the rest of the prison guards.

-----------------
    Popped an LBP Destiny Point (I'm sweatin)
    Raijin: 155/160 CP | -5, -5, -3  = 47/60 NCP (UA)
    Jutsus used: Jet Booster Jump -5, Chained arm -3, Sage Armor -5 (UA)

Constitution: C
    Stamina: C++ (7/10)
    Speed: B -> A (Tier 1)
    Perception: B -> A (7/10)

[Exit - Block B]

Uchiha Akihiro
    Uchiha Akihiro

Character File
    Skills & Elements:

Post by Uchiha Akihiro Thu May 16, 2019 6:33 pm

"What?!" Akihiro raised an eyebrow as he immediately noticed that Raijin was neither unconscious nor dead due to a blade thrusting his heart. By some kind of magic twist of fate, both his attacks's effects had been denied despite Akihiro being 100% sure they had landed correctly.

But it mattered little. The boy genius was used to defying twists of fate: he had done it before by becoming the youngest Jonin in the history of Konoha and a world renowned Genjutsu user by the age of 12. Nothing was impossible for the prepared ninja and Akihiro was nothing if not prepared. His right hand held the blade which was supposed to have pierced Raijin. It hadn't pierced him, but it was still very close to his chest and limbs. Akihiro knew he needed to act quickly or else the Nature Chakra user would completely overpower both him and his Mockingbird member in close quarter combat.

Before Raijin could turn into his second form and transform into a human rocket once again, Akihiro did a simple move. It was, indeed, quite simple. He was already holding the kunai in his hand, the Flying Swallow was already active, and he had the blade quite close to Raijin's chest. In a swift but effective move, Akihiro would bring the blade up and diagonally to the right from Raijin's heart towards his head. The move allied to Flying Swallow would cut Raijin's head in half before he had time to transform into his beastial form and create wings from his shoulders. The fact that his head was sliced open would obviously interrupt that move of his, and this implied that both Akihiro and his mate would be safe.

The fact that Akihiro could do this so swiftly before Raijin's counter attack was due mostly to 2 things: The first one was the simplicity of the movement. The blade was already near its target, Akihiro was already holding it, and the jutsu was already active. This meant that the only movement he had to do was literally slash Raijin's head which was more than within his reach. The second was that Akihiro had begun to make his move before Raijin made his. And since Akihiro's was much simpler and small- and also since their speed wasn't all that different, Raijin's head would be sliced in half before he could do anything against Akihiro.

But once again we note that Akihiro was a prepared- and cautious, ninja. As his right hand moved the blade from Raijin's heart to his face in order to slice the whole head open across his face, his left hand would quickly reach for one of the explosive tags he kept on his cloak's pockets and he would tag Raijin with it. His left hand would not only grab the tag but quickly place it on Raijin's abdominal area. After all this man could fly, and once again it wasn't certain that he would be able to kill Raijin with his slash- Fate seemed to be on the criminal's side. But Akihiro would challenge fate once, two, three times. As many times as he needed to make sure Raijin did not escape. If the slash did not kill Raijin  here and then, he would be prepared to make the tag explode. And if Raijin managed to escape death again not once but twice, Akihiro had more plans. The man still held Raijin tightly, there were many options to ensure he didn't escape.

Meanwhile with the clones poofed, the rest of the Mockingbird squad was beginning to converge on their location.

OOC:
    Popping a precog to know Aki's attacks didn't have the intended effect and acting preemptively before Raijin can attack.

Precogs: 5/7

USED:

Flying Swallow: B-rank -10
    Sharingan -0,2

30.4 CP left

NPCs:
    (Previously paid 15 for Great Dragon Fire, should have paid 20.)

Bayushi
    Bayushi

Character File

Post by Bayushi Thu May 23, 2019 1:27 pm

The initial blow from the Akihiro clone was enough to knock Raijin out. Raijin fell out of the mans hands, and plummeted from the wall to the ground. The forces of the army had breached the walls at multiple breaches. Raijin was their juggernaut to get through the gates, and he was generally known by many. So it was their great surprise to see him falling to the ground. He had gotten them far enough but the main gates were a different beast. Four of the criminals quickly rushed to him.

"Hes not dead, but hes definitely knocked out." One of them said.

"Lets take him back to the gates. He should not die here." Another chimed in.

Together all four carried him off while the rest of the army began to clash with the last defenses. They took him through the sea of criminals and he was placed near the gates. And they left him to out of the direct path so he wouldn't be trampled. But close enough so he wouldn't be forgotten.

--------------------

[Knocked out]

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content