Welcome Guest! You have made 50 posts!

Join Our Discord! : Here After high demand from everyone, we've finally opened a Discord Chat Server for the site!
We are an AU Naruto Roleplay Forum!

2 posters

Motivation(Mission)

Daisuke Kaguya
    Daisuke Kaguya

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Taijutsu
    Class: D
    Ryo: 10,000

Motivation(Mission) Empty Motivation(Mission)

Post by Daisuke Kaguya Sat Mar 23, 2019 8:54 pm

Mission Details:

It had been a while ever since Hiroshi went to the academy, he remembered months ago he went there with a partner from the Senju Clan for this very same mission, but he took on the mission with a lack of experience as a Genin and he didn't know much since then, he didn't even put much thought into his clothes and went rather casual with his outfits starting as a Genin but now? he wore a more proper outfit befitting of a ninja, with a hip pouch and holsters around his legs, carrying shuriken and kunai. He was far more experienced than the last time he came here for this similar mission and he believes he can motivate them somehow from that.

He would've walked into the academy already, if he hadn't received the news from the mission that he's assigned with a partner, a name that seemed to be familiar but not one he can attach a face to. During the waiting at the front of the academy, he tried to remember who it was, remembering the names of his classmates and remembering what they looked like, but nothing was ringing any bells on who it was. He would hopefully find out when his partner finally comes. He plans to give them about five minutes from the designated time and if they weren't going to arrive by that time, he would go right in.
    Izumi
    Izumi

Motivation(Mission) Empty Re: Motivation(Mission)

Post by Izumi Sat Mar 23, 2019 9:01 pm

Izumi was much less prepared than someone assigned this mission should be. She had no hip pouches, no holsters, and wore the same outfit as when she was in class! Only it was a little bigger now, since she'd grown quite a bit since graduating the academy. It was her pink fluffy sweater that went down to her thighs and short skirt underneath with socks and shoes. She never was a big fan of the ninja sandals and the school outfit was supposedly coming in style soon. Maybe not that soon.

They told her she would be doing this mission with somebody but she had no idea who it was. They gave her a name that she forgot right when she left the mission assigning place. It was okay. She probably wouldn't know the guy. There were so many people in the village that she basically never ran into someone she already knew.

"Hiya." Izumi said. She walked up beside Hiroshi and squinted at him. "Wait. I know you from somewhere...don't I?"

Stats:
    Daisuke Kaguya
    Daisuke Kaguya

Character File

Post by Daisuke Kaguya Sat Mar 23, 2019 9:24 pm

Hiroshi couldn't quite remember her at first, but as soon as he saw her walking up and looked over her outfit, he instantly remembered who she was. She left an impression alright, remembering her as the one who worked harder then everyone else. He was indifferent to her effort but he could respect it, giving a nod when she mentioned about knowing him from somewhere. "Yeah, we were in the same class back in the academy." he didn't know why he couldn't remember her at first, but at least he knows now. "Hiroshi Kazehana, if it helps refresh your memory." with that out of the way, he started to walk into the academy, going down the hallway to try and find the classroom they were assigned to find.

"How's being a Genin so far for you? gotten stronger?" he didn't keep much tabs on his classmates, so he wasn't quite sure what they were up to nowadays but from what he's initially gathered, she doesn't seem that different in his eyes.
    Izumi
    Izumi

Post by Izumi Sat Mar 23, 2019 9:31 pm

"Right! You were the quiet kid with all the crazy elements!" Izumi exclaimed. There were a few interesting characters in her class, but very few as quiet as she was outside of a fight. He kept to himself as much as she did, but he had talents she could only dream of.

"Eh, being a Genin is okay. I still haven't learned any elements for my Ninjutsu. Really I just stick with Taijutsu." She replied while following him down the hallway. They gave her instructions to find the classroom but she forgot. It was pretty refreshing to be able to talk to someone without getting all nervous and flustered. That's the good thing about running into people from the past. At least that's how it was for Izumi.

"How's the Genin life going for you?" She asked. Izumi really hoped he knew where they were going because she did not.

Stats:
    Daisuke Kaguya
    Daisuke Kaguya

Character File

Post by Daisuke Kaguya Sun Mar 24, 2019 2:35 pm

Thought about it and maybe that might've been true considering what he was born with, but he wasn't quite sure. "I don't know... having two elements isn't that crazy." then again, it might be quite something to somebody else who wasn't born with them. In that case, he could understand it. He didn't also imagine himself as being the quiet kid that much, but that's only his own perception on himself, maybe he was more reserved then he thought and only had a few moments to shine every now and then back in the academy.

"I flunk my Taijutsu, I'm good at Bukijutsu but I can't pull off any solid Taijutsu to save my life so that's pretty good." he wasn't quite good at close-quarters combat, which is a weakness he wants to fix up at some point. He just wasn't quite sure how to go about it.

"Pretty good, I actually took this very mission a few months back when I was a fresh Genin, now I feel a lot more experienced with a few jutsu and skills under my belt that I've trained in the past few months. The first time I was here, I didn't know that much." Hiroshi's eye was eventually caught to a classroom number, which is the one they were assigned to for this mission.

The oddest thing happened as well, he could've sworn that he heard chatter from the classroom before but as they approached, everyone went quiet? Hiroshi felt like he had an idea on what's going on. "Stay back..." Hiroshi opened up the sliding door, making sure to stay back before walking in and an eraser fell from the top of the door, landing on the ground. "Heh, thought so, seems some traditions just don't die."

Some of the students were a bit surprised, others were dissapointed but they soon went back to being loud again. He noticed that the teachers desk was empty, meaning the teacher hadn't arrived yet. "Guess we'll have to wait for a bit." he picked up the eraser and walked over to the desk, gently placing it on there and sitting down at the edge of the desk, simply waiting until the teacher would come along.
    Izumi
    Izumi

Post by Izumi Sun Mar 24, 2019 3:01 pm

Izumi walked into the classroom and her hear immediately sank. There were so many people and it felt like they were all staring a hole through her! She already got super nervous around people she didn't know, especially boys, so this was way worse. It was probably the worst feeling she had ever felt! She couldn't move. Her hands were getting sweaty. Sweat started to bead on her forehead. Her cheeks turned bright red. A few of the students were starting to notice and Izumi couldn't bear the thought of them all laughing at her. This was like the first day of school all over again!

She mustered the strength turn around. It wasn't so that they couldn't see her get all flustered. It was so that she couldn't see them all up there. Being in front of crowds was probably the worst thing for a girl like Izumi. She had her hands up by her face to try and cover it. Since she was too scared to even stretch out her fingers, all she could manage were fists that exposed her eyes. She looked over to Hiroshi for help. It was so bad that she couldn't even speak the word.

Stats:
    Daisuke Kaguya
    Daisuke Kaguya

Character File

Post by Daisuke Kaguya Sun Mar 24, 2019 3:23 pm

He waited patiently by the desk, simply looking around the classroom as if he was reminiscing about the time he was back in the academy, such simpler times, it almost brought a smile to his face from thinking about it until his glance eventually made it's way towards Izumi, who seemed to be frozen on the spot by the sliding door. He questioned it for a few seconds, wondering why she was just standing there until he could catch a glimpse of her reddened cheeks, his gaze shifted at the classmates with a few staring at her. He quickly got up from the desk and walked on over to Izumi, grabbing her by the hand and walking outside of the classroom, making sure to close the sliding door behind them. The teacher hadn't arrived yet, so it wouldn't really matter with them going outside the classroom like this.

"Hey, what's going on?" he outright asked her, from what he remembered back in the academy, he did remember her as a bit of quiet, shy girl but he didn't remember her being that nervous. "They're just children, if you'd prefer we can just wait for the teacher to arrive before walking back in." he wasn't quite sure how to handle something like this.
    Izumi
    Izumi

Post by Izumi Sun Mar 24, 2019 3:27 pm

"S-s-scared..." Izumi mumbled after just about being dragged into the hallway. Even with only a few members of the academy staff walking about in the distant halls, she still hadn't managed to calm her nerves enough to manage basic human speech. She put both hands over her face again. Now she was embarrassed about being nervous!

"I think...I think I'll...wait." She spat out, still shaking.

Stats:
    Daisuke Kaguya
    Daisuke Kaguya

Character File

Post by Daisuke Kaguya Mon Mar 25, 2019 2:45 pm

Hiroshi clearly seemed annoyed at it, but this was something he couldn't really judge her for, otherwise he had a feeling it would get worse before it gets any better. "Well... you will have to go out there either way, is there anything I can do to make it easier?" he honestly couldn't see why she's so nervous about it, but this is something he'll have to deal with.

Luckily, the teacher still hadn't arrived so they could take their time figuring out how to deal with Izumi's nervousness.
    Izumi
    Izumi

Post by Izumi Mon Mar 25, 2019 7:31 pm

The teacher still hadn't arrived! Izumi kept glancing up and down the hallway but there was no sign of him! She was gonna have a heart attack if this kept up! She started to breathe faster. Her thoughts were on that classroom and all the little kids up in their seats staring right at her. It made her so nervous that she just couldn't stand it!

"I don't think so. I just get super nervous when I'm in front of a crowd." Izumi said to Hiroshi. "The only way I don't is if I'm too caught up in a fight." But fighting in the classroom was probably a bad idea so she wasn't sure how she'd be able to help on this mission. Maybe the teacher could help her. Teachers know everything!

Stats:
    Daisuke Kaguya
    Daisuke Kaguya

Character File

Post by Daisuke Kaguya Thu Mar 28, 2019 3:29 pm

Oh... Hiroshi wanted to just scream somehow, he did not expect this sudden responsibility out of nowhere to Izumi's anxiousness but he couldn't ignore it either and leave her on the sides, he kept thinking on how he could make it work, but her last sentence pretty much gave him an idea. "That... might be it actually." Hiroshi looked towards the hallway, finally noticing that the teacher was starting to head towards the classroom. "How about you go outside and I'll go back in the classroom to convince them to get outside? we'll do a spar to demonstrate our skills as Genin and they'll watch. They'll get motivated and you'll be able to help, win-win." he doubt it would be that simple, but it's the only solution he can think of at the moment.

The teacher finally caught up to the both of them, nodding at them. "Sorry I'm late, got caught up with the head teacher- is everything okay?" Hiroshi quickly jimed in, nodding to the teacher. "Yeah, everything's good. After you get the students up to speed, can we go outside for a practical lesson? we both feel like that's the best way to motivate them." the teacher felt like there was something going on, he didn't seem hooked on the idea but he would go with it anyway. "... Well, if you think it'll motivate the students, I suppose we can."

Last edited by Hiroshi Kazehana on Sat Mar 30, 2019 4:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Izumi
    Izumi

Post by Izumi Sat Mar 30, 2019 2:52 pm

"I guess it couldn't hurt to try..." Izumi replied quietly. She was starting to calm down, but you could tell she was still feeling pretty nervous about all this. She felt a little wave of relief when the teacher showed up. How could he be so late though! It's not like they were assigned to teach the whole class for him! They were just supposed to help motivate a few students!

Hiroshi pitched the spar idea and while he didn't seem too thrilled about it, the teacher figured it couldn't hurt. It sounded like he was as sure of it as Izumi was. The teacher went in and started on the day's lesson, which began with an eraser falling on his head as he walked in. Izumi heard the kids roar in laughter as she started along down the hall and towards the outside area. "How should we go about the spar?" She asked.

Stats:
    Daisuke Kaguya
    Daisuke Kaguya

Character File

Post by Daisuke Kaguya Sat Mar 30, 2019 4:25 pm

With the idea in agreement, seemingly reluctant by the teacher who went along with it anyway and with Izumi good on the idea, it looked like they have a plan to motivate the students. The teacher would head on to the classroom, though Hiroshi showed a bit of surprise when he saw the eraser fall. The kids sure worked fast if they got that back up there easily. Back to the mission on hand, he didn't expect it to take this turn. He expected to give a few words about his experience and that was it, not to the point of a practical showing but it's probably the only way to make it work to get Izumi involved.

"You can't use Ninjutsu... but I can, how about I use shadow clones as practice dummies to fight against you? you can go all wild with Taijutsu against them and awe the students that way, they'd be impressed I can use shadow clones being a Genin, and they'll be impressed at your level of Taijutsu, a win win for both of us." he was thinking at first to use himself as a practice dummy for her moves, but this would be an easier way out and it's a better solution in his eyes.
    Izumi
    Izumi

Post by Izumi Sat Mar 30, 2019 4:35 pm

"That sounds fun." Izumi said. She was starting to get a little excited about getting into the swing of things again. It'd been a super long time since she sparred against any of her classmates. Lately, she was just doing boring old missions like cleaning trash and washing clothes. Hopefully she hadn't fallen too far behind!

They walked out to the outside area that the academy used for training. It was way smaller than the village training grounds. Izumi remembered it being way bigger the last time she was here, actually. Did they shrink it? Or maybe she was just that much smaller back then?

She started doing some warm up exercises while waiting for all of the kids to get outside. The teacher had only just finished catching them up for the today to get this show moving, so they still had a few minutes before starting. Hopefully by then, Izumi would be totally over her nerves. She just had to not think about the crowd that would be watching her.

Stats:
    Daisuke Kaguya
    Daisuke Kaguya

Character File

Post by Daisuke Kaguya Sat Mar 30, 2019 4:55 pm

When they got outside, he watched Izumi for a bit as she wasted no time preparing herself for the spar, Hiroshi would simply wait until the class got outside to watch the spar before bringing out his shadow clones. He thought about distributing a bit more chakra to his clones to perhaps perform a few ninjutsu, but nothing over the top... then again, this is meant to be a simple spar, advanced Ninjutsu at the level he's thinking of might affect the area badly and nobody would want that. He decided to have no Ninjutsu for this spar at the moment.

A few minutes had passed with Hiroshi just standing around patiently, the class finally came out and waited behind the teacher, waiting to see the duo do whatever they wanted to show the class. Hiroshi performed a clone seal and with three puffs of smoke, three perfect shadow clones of himself with minimum chakra needed showed up behind him. The class took them for clones at first, until they saw that they moved on their own, independently and completely different from Hiroshi. The three clones stood in-front of Hiroshi, preparing their battle stances as if they were waiting for Izumi to make the first move.
    Izumi
    Izumi

Post by Izumi Sat Mar 30, 2019 5:10 pm

Though she didn't react to it when he had said it earlier, Izumi was really impressed that Hiroshi could use shadow clones. She couldn't think of anyone else she'd run into from their class that could do it and she definitely couldn't! Seeing them now just made her stand there for a minute and stare. They were perfect, just like the clone technique they'd learned in the academy. But the idea that they could fight on their own and actually inflict damage? That was awesome!

The three clones stood there, obviously waiting for Izumi to make the first move. She'd have to judge their ability before going all out. She didn't want to waste too much energy and she definitely didn't want this fight to be over too soon. But she'd have to be careful, too. She didn't know how strong Hiroshi had gotten. If the gap was too big, she might get into a tough spot and be put out of the fight right at the start!

Izumi started forward, carefully. She walked up towards the clone with her hands up, ready to fight at any moment. Once she was within range, she jumped forward and went for a kick to the central clone's face. Then, she swapped feet and dove a bit closer to sweep her leg through the feet of all clones at once.

Stats:
    Daisuke Kaguya
    Daisuke Kaguya

Character File

Post by Daisuke Kaguya Sat Mar 30, 2019 5:19 pm

The clones moved closer and closer by each small step towards Izumi if she hadn't made the first move, to which she finally did and thankfully to Hiroshi's perception, he managed to predict the upcoming kick to the face and with a crossguard with both of his arms, managed to block it but the sudden sweep of her legs actually sent all the clones off their feet. Hiroshi wanted to offer a little resistance but not that much to showcase the more impressive fundamentals of Taijutsu that Izumi displayed to the students, instead of a level of Ninjutsu that most people wouldn't be able to attain.

The clones weren't damaged enough to pop off however, and quickly got back on their feet. It was their chance to take the initiative and rush Izumi from all sides, practically circling her with all three of them planning to throw a punch towards the center where Izumi should be. Hiroshi was a bit invested in the fight and wanted to see how good Taijutsu really is, since it's a skill he lacked himself.
    Izumi
    Izumi

Post by Izumi Sat Mar 30, 2019 5:54 pm

The block proved to Izumi that Hiroshi was faster than her. It felt like he was about as strong and could keep track of her normal level pretty easily. She figured he'd probably have the perceptive ability of how fast he was, which meant at least the same as her. If she was going to blitz him, she'd need to increase her own speed quite a bit and she wasn't sure she could really do that yet. For now, she felt comfortable using the Strong Fist to at least start off her showcase of Taijutsu.

The clones got back up and surrounded Izumi. She took this time to get herself into the Strong Fist stance. Her feet were pretty close together. She had one hand in a fist behind her back and the other in front of her with an open palm facing away from the clone in front of her. They all three went in for a punch to her, leaving her no direction of escape but up or down. She chose to go down. With a kick duck into a low kick, Izumi avoided the punches while attempting to tag the first clone in the knee. That should either stun him or disperse him, she figured, but she wasn't really sure about how tough shadow clones were cause she couldn't use them. She used the opening that would create -or the one by them not holding their fists in the same spot- to go for a mid kick to the second clone's gut. Finally, she did a jumping kick to take out the third clone that gave her enough elevation to follow up the first low kick to the first clone's knee with a heel drop to whatever part of him she could hit.

This whole thing was one big three hundred and sixty degree turn. She hoped her increased ability in the strong fist style would be enough to allow accuracy throughout all of it, but she knew Hiroshi was probably pretty skilled and might not let her get away with all of it.

Learned Leaf Great Whirlwind a C-Rank Canon Taijutsu
    Stats::

Stats:
    Daisuke Kaguya
    Daisuke Kaguya

Character File

Post by Daisuke Kaguya Sat Mar 30, 2019 6:09 pm

Her sudden increased coordination in that split second actually overcame Hiroshi's own perception and by extension, the clones perception of seeing this newfound speed and all three of them fell victim to the relentless attacks that she had put out, dispersing all three in a rather impressive manner, even Hiroshi was impressed himself at the capability of what a trained Taijutsu user could do and if he was impressed, he felt like the class would've been as well. The kids watching were clearly in awe at the display, even the teacher himself had a smile and seemed impressed. "A skilled Taijutsu user and a skilled Ninjutsu user... how promising." the teacher said, pleased with duo's method of motivating the students.

"I believe you've demonstrated your ability well enough to the kids, is there anything else you'd like to show the class? or any last words? otherwise, we could wrap this up and you can head on home. I'm satisfied with what you've shown." Hiroshi didn't really have anything in mind to say, but he wondered if Izumi had anything to share on her part. He guessed she probably didn't, guessing how nervous she tends to be but maybe the admiration from the students might change her mind on that.
    Izumi
    Izumi

Post by Izumi Sat Mar 30, 2019 6:13 pm

The clones all went poof and that meant Izumi won! She hadn't won a spar since she was back at the academy, at least she thought so. All the spars she could remember sine then were with her big brother and she never ever won those. The teacher applauded their efforts and skills. When he asked if they had anything else, Izumi looked and suddenly noticed all of the little eyes watching her. She instantly froze up and turned beet-red. If she had anything else to do or say, she definitely couldn't.

Stats:
    Daisuke Kaguya
    Daisuke Kaguya

Character File

Post by Daisuke Kaguya Sat Mar 30, 2019 6:20 pm

Hiroshi quickly went in-front of Izumi, who quickly noticed that she was heating up again in front of a crowd, trying to cover the possible embarrassment behind it. "Uh, yeah! I'm not very good at Taijutsu and pretty much got my butt handed to me by someone who is, but as you've probably noticed I'm pretty good at Ninjutsu. The point I'm trying to make is, don't make the same mistake as me and go lazy on your Taijutsu, keep it up to par or otherwise, you'll suffer for it like I did." and with that, the teacher nodded and the class started to head back into the academy, Hiroshi gave a sigh of relief.

He pretty much gave a lot of credibility to Izumi's moveset just then, but he got the feeling that if they really went all out, it's very likely he could've won but that didn't matter at the moment, they did their job of motivating the students and the guy who hired them do it is pleased, with that done he decided to head on home. "Good job Izumi, hopefully we'll see each other soon." with that said, he went on his way.

(Exit)
    Izumi
    Izumi

Post by Izumi Sat Mar 30, 2019 6:40 pm

Izumi nodded to Hiroshi and stayed there, frozen in place. She hadn't even heard what he said. She couldn't hear what the teacher said. She couldn't hear anything anyone said! All she heard was the incredibly loud whisper of the students and she just knew somehow that they were whispering about her!

Everyone was gone and Izumi still stood there. The class had released for the day and Izumi still stood there. She just couldn't move. Finally, when it was getting dark, she managed to overcome the shock of it all and move along herself. She went home and straight to her room where nobody else was! That was too much for just one day.

(Exit)

Stats:

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:12 pm