Welcome Guest! You have made 50 posts!

Join Our Discord! : Here After high demand from everyone, we've finally opened a Discord Chat Server for the site!
We are an AU Naruto Roleplay Forum!

2 posters

Making moves

Seid
    Seid
    Wanderer
    Wanderer

Village : Kumogakure

Character File
    Skills & Elements:
    Class: S
    Ryo: 260,000

Making moves Empty Making moves

Post by Seid Fri Jan 18, 2019 1:54 pm

Seid made his way back to the Raikage building after returning from the mission. It was a lowkey mission so no action was required for this. It was a different type of mission and it was good to know the landscape just in case he would to have to utilize the knowledge for another time. The people of the town were nice enough as well. But the gem was nothing valuable for anything of Kumo's intelligence squad to take notice to.

He went to up to the lady whom he had ran into days earlier when he first came to the building. "Seid here to report the mission details to the Raikage."

She nodded as she knew about him already. "Go on up she should be expecting you."

"Thank you." Seid made his way to her office yet once again. Getting to her door, he knocked on it. "Lord Raikage. Its Seid Otsusuki here to report."

Stamina: S++ (Otsu, Metropolis)
    Speed: A
    Coordination: A
    Intelligence: C
    Perception: B
    Nariko
    Nariko

Making moves Empty Re: Making moves

Post by Nariko Sat Jan 19, 2019 5:39 pm

The guard stationed at the door was indifferent to Seid's approach, merely looking up and grunting to acknowledge that Seid was there. He recognized the boy well enough.

Nariko was in the middle of a large amount of paperwork, and heard a knock at the door. Standing up, she formed the seals for a Shadow Clone, which sat down and continued to work on the stack of papers while she answered the door herself. She had on her usual Jounin outfit, and she pushed past Seid, motioning for him to follow her. "We're going for a walk, I'm getting a little stir crazy." her quick comment came to explain.

As they walked back down the hallway, she looked back at him briefly. "I wasn't expecting you back so quickly. Something the matter, or did you complete your mission so fast that you've already returned?" Of course, she remembered her earlier conversation with him, as she remembered most of her interactions with people. That was another part of her job, having to remember what she said to one person or another, which would usually be fine, but she commanded hundreds and thousands of troops and civilians as well, in addition to having tons of paperwork.

Wanderer
    Wanderer

Character File
    Skills & Elements:

Post by Seid Sat Jan 19, 2019 11:55 pm

As soon as he knocked on the door. It was opened by none other than the Raikage herself. He was shocked momentarily as she walked past him and beckoned for him to follow. He nodded and hurried after her, not before seeing a clone of hers dealing with a massive amount of paperwork. As they walked she stated she needed a little break from all the paperwork. She also mentioned why his return was so fast. He was going to regretfully report the mission findings.

"I am sorry. I went to the town to inspect it. However it was nothing of worth. The people there were fine people. But the gem was nothing special. So I returned immediately as my business was concluded."

They waled through the hallways of the building. A place Seid found very interesting. "Not exactly how I thought it would go but I did my best Lord Raikage."

Nariko
    Nariko

Post by Nariko Sun Jan 20, 2019 11:50 am

Nariko nodded, as she continued walking past the front desk and right out the front door. She hadn't actually left the building in a few days. Even doing so much as leaving the building helped her quite a bit. As per usual, she demonstrated her smoking habit, pulling out a lighter and a cigarette, lighting the stick and inhaling a little bit, before blowing out a little smoke. She was quite disappointed with this course of action.

"Usually, we complete missions regardless of whether they are worth it or not. Don't forget that. Each mission completed gives our village and yourself income. But that's fine. I wanted to talk to you about something anyhow."

She leaned against the wall next to the door, looking like any other Jounin. She knew that not everyone could identify her on looks alone, which was one of the reasons she opted not to always have a guard with her. Anyone with an entourage was someone of a high rank.

"I've been thinking about your request. LRA is a powerful technique, and I'm not sure I'd ever teach it to someone below the rank of Jounin regardless of their service. However, Kumo was promised a sample of a rare Kekkai Genkai as part of a deal we made. Once I know what it is, I might come to you and see if it's a good match or not. This isn't 100% set in stone, as circumstances could change, but it's the best I can do for you. I don't know if you'll think it's worth it or not though, as there is always some risk to implanting something."

Wanderer
    Wanderer

Character File
    Skills & Elements:

Post by Seid Sun Jan 20, 2019 1:56 pm

She expressed some distaste for the turnout of the mission which Seid regretted. However there was more that the Raikage wanted to speak with him. They reached an exit where Nariko was finally able to get a smoke. Old habits stick around after a while. Perched against the building she explained that the LRA technique was not genuinely taught to those under Jounin. But an interesting development had occurred.

The Raikage said that they had come across a rare Kekkei Genkai. That it wasn't set in stone but she would find out what it was and that she would contact him if he were a match. This was turn of events. Of course the technique was an high ranking jutsu exclusive for the higher ups. But this presented itself just as valuable.

"Thank you for the consideration. I know there are risks involved. But all things considered it will probably be worth it. Sign me up." He said to the Raikage.

Nariko
    Nariko

Post by Nariko Sun Jan 20, 2019 4:19 pm

She wasn't surprised by Seid's enthusiasm to take a risk for some power. He seemed like the type that wanted to gather whatever power he could. Hence why he had asked for permission to learn the Lighthing Release Chakra Mode. Nariko was much more comfortable giving him a Kekkai Genkai implant, considering it wasn't something he could teach other people, and there was not a single bloodline that Honiko would be willing to part with that Nariko couldn't find some way to beat later on. She still wasn't quite sure what it was yet, so she'd probably take a venture down to the hospital to find out more information later.

Still, Seid seemed down for it, so she nodded. "Consider yourself an option for receiving it. Now that said, I still want proof that you deserve it, but that should be much easier than proving yourself ready for a technique like LRA. Take a look at some of the C rank missions we have available, you've got my permission to take one alone if you really think you're ready for it."

Wanderer
    Wanderer

Character File
    Skills & Elements:

Post by Seid Mon Jan 21, 2019 6:13 pm

There was an agreement that the Raikage would instead consider him for an implant. They did not know what bloodline it was but the chance was usually rare. And he would do well to consider it as well. "Yes ma'am. When we figure out exactly what it is we'll take it from there. I will seek what missions I can do that's available." With nothing more to say to the Raikage, Seid bowed his head and went to depart. He would have to prove himself ready for it. First things first, he would have to take on a higher ranked mission.

[Exit]

Nariko
    Nariko

Post by Nariko Thu Feb 21, 2019 11:12 pm

Nariko finished her cigarette after he had left. She stared out over her city, contemplating what her next moves would be. Kumogakure had been focusing on itself for a while now, stockpiling their own resources and stuff. Soon, it would be time to put those to use, but before that happened, she needed to be sure they were ready. There were two nations in particular she needed to acquire and work on before she was really ready to fully utilize all Kumo had.

Hopefully Seid would prove useful with his Rin'negan, and whatever Kekkai Genkai he may end up receiving. Right now, Kumo needed to have greater resources, as there may be some militant conflicts coming up soon, and things weren't exactly ideal currently.

[exit]

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 7:28 am