Welcome Guest! You have made 50 posts!

Join Our Discord! : Here After high demand from everyone, we've finally opened a Discord Chat Server for the site!
We are an AU Naruto Roleplay Forum!

2 posters

A Dance worth Remembering [Training/Open]

Tatsuya
    Tatsuya

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Kenjutsu, Ninjutsu. Fuuinjutsu, Sensory, Doton, Katon, Lava,
    Class: S
    Ryo: 100,000

A Dance worth Remembering [Training/Open] Empty A Dance worth Remembering [Training/Open]

Post by Tatsuya Thu Dec 27, 2018 4:08 pm

It wasn't recommended to train at a foreign city, however with the tournament over with for Rin there's little point on being discreet anymore. The katana held in his hands has been entrusted onto him since the moment he became a Genin. Frankly it has seen better years as it obviously has been used a lot given the faint scratches and the amount of maintaining both the edge and shine. Still a piece of iron blade is more than enough for Rin. The boy was given permission to train at the city's training grounds, and taking advantage of this opportunity Rin decided to learn a powerful technique that is especially deadly in his hands.

The Dance of the Crescent Moon, a mixture use of shadow clones and use of kenjutsu art. Rin took a deep breath as concentration of chakra molding within his body before forming the Seal of Confrontation. Splitting his chakra to form exactly two shadow clones that appear next to him. Taking the katana back into their hands, all three dashed at high speeds towards a wooden dummy. Simultaneously the three swung their blades down at the dummy. The clones attacking from the left and right. While Rin was attacking from above and just to ensure his katana survives this attack Rin quickly poured pure chakra to coat along his blade enhancing the durability and extending the length by a few inches. When all three blades connect, Rin's blade in particular cleaved into the log and essentially splits the dummy as the sheer strength behind it was more than enough to cleave into it. The other two clones also cleaved into the log from the sides as their katanas bit deep as well. However when the clones went to draw their blades out their katanas snapped almost to the tsuba leaving only a sliver of iron. That's what would've happened to his blade if Rin had not cloaked the katana with his chakra.

Still the results was quite satisfying to Rin, and he of course was careful enough to free his sword without damaging it. Just in case resting the iron blade on the back of his steel arm guard and Rin inspected the katana. It was kind of rough on the blade, but Rin noticed that there was no new marks nor folds along the edge. Still a sigh escapes from his lips as the sword was very familiar to his hand like it was already custom fitted to him only. “I really need to let you rest. You've been a good companion to me over the years. Even though you stabbed me in the leg that one time.” Was he talking to the sword? Yes he was. Then again as far as Rin noticed he is the only one nearby. A chuckle can be heard from the young man as he was wearing only the titanium mesh shirt with a leather vest over it.

Despite his young age, Rin has already attained a muscular form and faint small scars can be seen along his arms. The most distinguished scar was the one on his right bicep like something stabbed into his arm from one side and out the other side. Otherwise he's armed with a pair of steel guards enchanted with fuuinjutsu markings. A leather utility belt that holds the scabbard of his katana, wakizashi positioned on his left flank for easy access, and a hip pouch that contains his supplies of tools and more importantly one of the knives Kotushibyo. One that Rin has been keeping under the dark from everyone including his own village. His legs is covered by a pair of black slightly baggy pants that has a holster strapped on each thigh. Each holster contains a singular kunai, and the ends of his pants is tucked under the pair of leather shin guards. On his feet is a pair of open-toed black sandals.

[Learned Crescent of the Dancing Moon - A Rank (660/250 WC)]

Renown: 0
    Stats:

• Strength: C
    • Constitution: B
    • Stamina: A
    • Speed: C
    • Coordination: A
    • Intelligence: A
    • Perception: B

Limit Break Points:

• Physical: 0
    • Technique: 0
    • Destiny: 0

Link to Character Updates: Updated Sheet
    Link to Character Application: https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t5187-tatsuya-tatsuda?nid=648#40721
    Link to Known Techniques:
    Kotoshura Yui
    Kotoshura Yui

A Dance worth Remembering [Training/Open] Empty Re: A Dance worth Remembering [Training/Open]

Post by Kotoshura Yui Thu Dec 27, 2018 6:31 pm

Yui had been heading to the training grounds, she had become stronger and felt she had some jutsu she could learn now. She had so much to train though she was not sure she could train some jutsu, it would be far too powerful and cause far to much damage here. She did have some she could train, however, learn one of her clans greatest jutsu C2 as it was called. The ability to form a large dragon made out of clay. This jutsu gave her a lot of options because her taijutsu which was also quite powerful this would let her also have an aerial attack, and learning more of these jutsu gave her a massive range advantage as well.

As she made her way to the training ground she spotted Rin, smiling she would move up behind him before trying to spook him. She was sure he was aware she was around, she wasn't exactly the quietest or stealthiest person normally.

"How is it going Rin, I heard you lost the fight but put up a really good fight, good going. I only hope I can have the same success, but I fear they have learned of my true power and will remove me from the exams. So I figure why not learn some even more powerful jutsu, now is the time to train them after all, anyways I am going to work on one of my clans most amazing jutsu."

She would begin to focus for a moment before a large amount of clay began to leave her hands, it was beginning to take shape as she continued to focus it. As it grew larger and larger Rin would see what shape it was taking a huge dragon, a clay in color appearance but incredibly realistic looking as she would finish releasing all the clay she would smile and give a thumbs up to Rin.

"This is known as C2 It can fly really fast and I can use pieces of its bodies to send homing explosives at whatever targets I desire and see. The funny thing is this isn't even close to one of my strongest techniques, this is just the beginning of what I will be able to do Rin.

"She would hop onto the dragons back and take to the skies with her massive dragons wings flapping hard and soaring into the skies. She would look at the target dummies down below with her focusing for a moment, the speed at which she could fly was amazing, it was so fast. It was almost hard to keep up on what she wanted to hit but she could do it as she focused and created smaller dragons two of them to fly right toward the dummies as they would collide with them before a massive ten-meter explosion would fill the air, both the dummies were immediately obliterated. As she flew fast over Rin's head with a massive gust of wind blowing the dust from the explosion past Rin and filling the area in dust. This was amazing as Yui was having a blast, having this dragon to fly was literally the most amazing thing in her life.

Learned: C2 536/250

Character File

A Dance worth Remembering [Training/Open] Empty Re: A Dance worth Remembering [Training/Open]

Post by Tatsuya Sat Dec 29, 2018 2:29 am

The sounds feet shifting along the stone ground can be heard coming from behind. Glancing over his shoulders Rin sees a familiar face approaching him. Her words were heard, and frankly she could dominate anyone who was unfortunate enough to face her. “Aye, frankly i am doing the same thing only not of a clan's technique. Instead im learning more of what i can so what happened at the match won't happen again.”

With that being said, Rin sheathed the katana into its scabbard as Yui was in the beginning stages of forming her lifeless dragon. At first Rin thought it was gonna start detonating to a nasty explosion which can be very bad considering Kumogakure is already on edge as it is. Yui however explained that it is actually a carrier of multiple smaller explosions, yet it is still deadly to many people. “I see. You know, i've never been an expert when it comes to ninjutsu in general. But let's see what i can do.” Come to think of it Rin couldn't really combat much against Nozomi once she started to use suiton techniques. It wasn't just the sheer fact that she was being tactical about her usage, but rather Rin simply had little to defend against something like her attacks.

So the solution to correcting that? Finding something that has the size and power to combat the high ranking techniques. Rin only knew of two decent ninjutsu, one of which was the Shadow Clone, and the other is for melee range. As Yui hopped on the dragon's back, together those two took up to the skies. Rin pondered on the amount of techniques he's heard of, yet never practiced with. It was when Rin detected a shift from Yui's chakra that he figured she was going to test it even further. Though Rin knows that Yui wouldn't put him in danger, and frankly he doesn't see the issue. However he sees this as an opportunity to try out the Dust Cloud Technique. Though perhaps not a long ranged, its speed was renowned to be near inhuman that few could match let alone outmatch it.

Rin quickly dashed across the field to get closer towards Yui while he was on the ground. During the dash Rin formed the three hand seals from Horse, Monkey, and Bird. The two smaller dragons formed at the base before launching out at high speeds, by then Rin exhales streams of high velocity wind containing dust particles traveling as an attempt to strike these two small dragons. Judging from the speed these dragons moved, and the fact the streams of wind moving slightly faster than the homing missiles. Should Rin's technique succeed the dust particles will attempt to shred into the bombing dragons in mid-flight as Rin's aim is to strike the explosive raiton inside of those vessels causing the two dragons to detonate prematurely. Rin will also make an effort of keeping in range while on the ground, as he plays a small objective to keep the two dummies she was aiming for alive so to speak.

[Learned Wind Release: Dust Cloud Technique] - A Rank technique (525/250)

Used Sensing Technique
    Perception: B > A

Stats:

Limit Break Points:

Link to Character Application: https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t5187-tatsuya-tatsuda?nid=648#40721
    Tatsuya
    Tatsuya

Character File

Post by Tatsuya Mon Jan 07, 2019 11:31 pm

Upon the explosions of the two small dragon detonating due to Rin’s technique the Uchiha felt a bit drained from the technique. Still Rin lifts his eyes up at Yui as she flies away with little care or so it seems. He wasn’t angry or displaying a negative body language for this was probably the most fun technique Yui has performed. Lowering his gaze over his shoulder to look at the two wooden dummies that Yui was targeting. Judging from the distance he was roughly 20 meters from them as they were about 5 meters apart. Rin reaches up to his katana and draws it from the scabbard to reveal the naked iron blade.

Flowing his body into the Kendo stance with his blade facing forward. Rin focused on the soles of his feet, the front leg in particular. The grip on his katana firm as chakra flows from his heart and lungs to the palms of his hands that extends to coat the katana in a cloak of pure chakra. It takes on the appearance like the katana blade itself as the chakra extends past the blade for a total five inches. Then with a strong propelling force from the front leg Rin dashed at high speeds generating a strong gust of wind as it was followed with an audible boom from the force of his legs. Reaching 20 meters was practically near instantaneous for Rin, but the way his sword swung in a lateral motion was like frames skipping each other as Rin’s katana cleaved straight through. It only took a solid moment before the log registered what happened as half of it was sliding off. Revealing a straight, clean cut in its wake, and then once more Rin dashed over to the other dummy before pivoting his body into a sliding motion with excellent coordination in a crouching position. Causing the generating force behind Rin’s next swing as it came upward from a diagonal arc that also cleaves through the log under the same speed. Like before, it took a solid moment before it starts sliding off from its rooted half.

Everything seemed to be fine afterwards until a near ear-shattering sound like glass can be heard from Rin’s katana that surprised him. When Rin looked down at his katana there was no blade. Instead fragments of iron clattered on the stone ground beneath leaving only the hilt and the tsuba remaining in Rin’s hand. “Shit… I was wondering when that was going to happen. Well Yui i’ll catch you later. Gotta find a replacement to this thing for now.” It was a shame that his sword finally gave in, but it was still a bit disheartening given the sentimental value he had on it. Perhaps it was for the best so now that Rin can move on from his past. There was no point on selling what was left since the only thing of value was the scabbard, and the quality is functional yet has seen better days from the wear it has on the wood. Perhaps Rin will just find some kind of glue to keep the hilt into the scabbard and just keep it as a momento. However with that Rin departs from the training grounds towards the heart of Kumo.

WC: 548/200

Tech Learning:

Stats:

[Exit]

Stats:

Limit Break Points:

Kotoshura Yui
    Kotoshura Yui

Post by Kotoshura Yui Sun Feb 10, 2019 4:15 am

He had thought of an amazing attack as he destroyed the missiles, Yui was in awe clearly he would not be someone she could beat easily. She always considered Rin strong but this only further proved she was right in her eyes he was one of the strongest up and coming shinobi and a lot more well rounded than herself. As he seemed to be done he would walk off having stopped her attacks from landing but this was good as it let her be able to practice another attack of hers. She would continue to fly around the dummies as she remembered some of the teachings in the book.

It had mentioned focusing on spawning clay on the ground forming landmines by using the dragon as she would begin to fly over and toward the dummies, she would form the mines on the ground. Now the question is how effective would this be as she thought about someone trying to avoid her missles with the mines it would make it infinitely more difficult to deal with her. As some of the mines landed and touched the dummies she would detonate all of them letting off a series of explosions.  

They appeared very effective as she would move to land the dragon and smiled, with this she now not only had her powerful melee abilities but she had her ranged attacks that could devastate just about anything and anyone. She would make her way back toward the town feeling very confident in her ability now.

EXP:15x2=30

-Exit Thread-

Learned: Explosive Landmines 255/200

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 12:46 am