Welcome Guest! You have made 50 posts!

Join Our Discord! : Here After high demand from everyone, we've finally opened a Discord Chat Server for the site!
We are an AU Naruto Roleplay Forum!

Heavenly Armor

Kyoji
    Kyoji

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Suiton/ Ninjutsu, Kenjutsu, Taijutsu
    Class: A
    Ryo: Ya boy is ballin

Heavenly Armor Empty Heavenly Armor

Post by Kyoji Sat 1 Dec 2018 - 21:27

It had been quite sometime that this feeling had came to Satomi. Nervousness. Even through all his years as a Jounin and then to leading the ANBU. He was never nervous. However since unlocking the famed and dangerous power of the Mangekyou Sharingan. It was his duty to expand on how strong he had actually become. Wearing only his Hokage cape embroidered with the will of fire emblem at the bottom.

He wasn't by himself this time, his wife Juniper was with him as well. Wearing the usual flak jacket of the Konoha Jounin. She was excited to finally see his hard work in fruition. "Time to see what those eyes Sato."

"Be patient. I've only awakened them after the war. I must be careful, but...here goes nothing."

Satomi took a deep breath before exerting the full amount of chakra into eyes to push them to it highest form. The Mangekyou Sharingan flashed open, the power surged and his perception increased dramatically. Giving him a certain clarity of the world as it moved in slow motion.

Stamina: A++ (Senju)
    Speed: B
    Coordination: B > S (EGF)
    Intelligence: D
    Perception: A
    Kyoji
    Kyoji

Character File

Heavenly Armor Empty Re: Heavenly Armor

Post by Kyoji Sun 2 Dec 2018 - 9:58

"Your eyes...are beautiful. But filled with so much sorrow." Juniper added marveling at the sight of his Mangekyou Sharingan. It was as he expected the first time he had awakened them. Accidentally going into a different dimension after it activated and being welcomed to a whole new world. The possibilities at this discovery was immense. Satomi had become very interested in this world. However he knew the dangers of the Mangekyou Sharingan. Combing through the unique history of the Uchiha, it was said the Mangekyou Sharingan gave an Uchiha potential to rival that of the bijuu if trained correctly. However it came at the cost of the sight of its user.

Like most of the abilities afforded to them, it was caution that let them retain their amazing sight. For great power came at a large cost. But to protect and further the greatness that is Konoha, he would have to sacrifice everything to do it. "I have seen my fair share of it. The ANBU was...a humbling experience if I can say. If anything, it taught me that my strength could be used to influence the change that is needed."

"Let me see how you're going to do that Satomi." Juni said with smirk.

Satomi nodded. His eyes flashed as he activated one of his most powerful techniques in his arsenal. There was a pale gold chakra aura that instantly encased the Uchiha and rib cage began to form. It was a large rib that seemed to be apart of something, however it was unfinished.

"Is that..."

"Yes. Susanoo."

Kyoji
    Kyoji

Character File

Post by Kyoji Sat 8 Dec 2018 - 11:52

His eyes burned and flashed with an unnatural invisible resistance. His vision began to become strained and he felt the physical pressure began to wear on his body almost immediately. Satomi deactivated his Susanoo and mentioned for Juniper.

"I'm more concerned with the deterioration using this armor. But it holds great power, I must master it, albeit slowly. "

"I will try again. This time you will test its strength. " He ordered her. She at this moment was in her capacity as Jounin instead of his wife. Testing his idea powers and how far he can push himself.

The pale golden light armor that surrounded him before returned to protect him. He looked to Juniper and she simply said, "My pleasure. "

Kyoji
    Kyoji

Character File

Post by Kyoji Mon 10 Dec 2018 - 17:14

Juniper took a deep breath. Her short black hair that reached to her shoulders was tied to around to her back. So that she could focus on her opponents without being distracted. She was proficient in the art of Goken as well, thanks to Satomi being her teacher, although she was older than him. Somehow he skyrocketed through all training and learning of jutsus. His knowledge now far surpassed most shinobi of the world. With his acquisition of the Iwagakure Kinjutsu scrolls there was no master that was his equal. But there were more jutsus out there for him to learn. In order to spread his influence to all parts of the world. He needed to first master the most powerful one gifted to a mortal. Susanoo.

Juniper ran forward, covering the five meters in between them very quickly. She arched her hand back and let out a forceful punch to the center of the pale gold Susanoo. It didn't budge a muscle. She tried it a few more times, aiming at what she thought were vital points. But to no avail. It did not work.

"My armor is strong. But not impeccable. It needs more. Now really try and break it."

Juniper never turned down the opportunity to put the pain on Satomi. She made some handsigns and shouted, "Great Fireball technique."

Kyoji
    Kyoji

Character File

Post by Kyoji Tue 11 Dec 2018 - 17:41

A torrent of fire cascaded towards him and clashed against the pale gold translucent armor of Susanoo. The blast of fire was intense and it was a strong technique. But still his armor only cracked but remained. Juniper kept up the torrent of fire but to no avail. Loosing the stream of fire, she let her chakra dissipate at the fire technique died out. Satomi ended the technique amazed at his power and control over his new powers already. "This was more than I could hope for. It was able to stand against your Great Fireball."

"And it hasn't even fully manifested yet. Its...incredible." Juniper answered looking at Sato with renewed vigor.

Satomi's eyes began to strain more, and his vision blurred. Along with a new feeling on his body, it was a tearing sensation or a pressure he was unused too. He felt tired all of a sudden, but it felt more like from physical exertion. Even though he had not moved from the spot since he started.

But he still needed to try again. "Once more."

"But Satomi...your eyes."

"They will be fine. Now try a more stronger technique this time." Satomi said.

He ignited his armor once again, the ribcage overflowing his body and protecting him. He beckoned for Juniper to try again. With a hesitant face, she obliged.

Kyoji
    Kyoji

Character File

Post by Kyoji Fri 14 Dec 2018 - 16:33

If you don't push, you get pushed. Was the thought that ran through Satomi's head as his wife prepared a much more deadlier technique. His armor was show to be much more resistant than he had initially thought. But he was in for a rude awakening testing the strength of his new powers so early. Juniper had one more trick up her sleeve, a powerful technique she was taught when she became a Jounin of Konoha. She quickly made some handsigns, then brought her hands up to her face, "Fire Dragon Bullet!"

A large amount of Katon chakra swelled out of Juni's mouth and began to take form. The form was that of a large dragon, she directed the large fire dragon towards Satomi. It moved pretty slowly and would be pretty easy for him to dodge. But that wasn't the point of the exercise. Satomi stood poised and ready for the attack, sure his Susanoo would be enough for him to deflect even an attack at this level. He was wrong.

Though the dragon was slow, it hard just like an A-rank tech would do. It shattered his Susanoo into many golden pieces. And exploded, the explosion though diluted, still was enough to send him reeling backwards and landing on the ground. "Lord Hokage!" Juniper said running up to him, his face was singed and the Mangekyou Sharingan and disappeared from his eyes. But he was ok relatively.

"I think that's enough training for today." Satomi said dazed.

"You don't say." Juniper said angrily as she picked him up and walked him to the hospital.

"But I know I got stronger." He said smiling but Juniper shooed him away as they continued back towards the main part of the city.

[Exit]

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024 - 11:51