Welcome Guest! You have made 50 posts!

Join Our Discord! : Here After high demand from everyone, we've finally opened a Discord Chat Server for the site!
We are an AU Naruto Roleplay Forum!

The Thief of Ones Heart[Contest]

Kotoshura Yui
    Kotoshura Yui

The Thief of Ones Heart[Contest] Empty The Thief of Ones Heart[Contest]

Post by Kotoshura Yui Fri Nov 02, 2018 9:43 pm

Yui had gotten the word her brother was now dead, she knew it meant Kanna had taken his heart, she had a jutsu that took hearts and allowed her to use those elements as well as have more than one working heart in her body. This was something she had known for a long time but she still had no idea exactly what the heart removal process looked like, she had heard the threads attach to the persons heart and other said it ripped the person to pieces and removed the heart with blood and guts everywhere. She did not want to see it actually happen so she did not go with Kanna when she removed her brothers heart but unfortunately for herself her mind would run wild in her sleep.

As her eyes closed she prepared for a good nights rest before she heard a knock at her door, as she opened her eyes she went to go check but she could hear tons of screams and cries of pain. She would carefully peak her door open as what she saw was nothing short of horrifying, so many bodies laying all over the place heads torn off and limbs simply thrown about. She would rush to grab her gauntlets as whatever was happening had to be serious.

She would step outside her house as she saw people running in all directions before she would hear a scream sharply turning to see something like a shadow gripping the woman's leg and yanking her quickly. Yui went to follow and attempt to save her but the woman's upper half of her body would be thrown out, her innards beginning to drip out as she jumped back quickly.

"What the hell is going on, this can't be real... but it clearly seems real... who the hell is doing this, I have to stop them."

She would move around the corner seeing a shadow suddenly disappear into the alley, as she made her way slowly through it she would see red covering the walls with faces beginning to appear in the walls. She would turn her head away before dashing around the corner coming to a total shock before her stood her very brother. This could not be possible he was dead, but clearly, he was now alive.

"... Tachi... how... why are you alive you should be dead, I... what is going on how are you back from the dead."

Yui would rush over to her brother and quickly pull him in for a hug, she had no idea how he was alive but he was with tears flowing down her face in joy. Her eyes now closed she was not witnessing what was happening before her, as she opened her eyes she would see her brother's body split apart, a black and terrible mass inside before a black mass would leap out and quickly wrap her body tightly. She would try to struggle and use her blast but nothing seemed to work, she would watch herself being pulled inside the body as she would suddenly be surrounded in total darkness with the body closing up.

"Let me out you freak, using my brother's skin to lure me in... you are a true monster, how did you know to make sure I could not even move my fingers. If I could have my explosions would have destroyed you... just who are you."

She would hear a familiar laugh as the body would open once more, before her stood Kanna with the black strings thrown around the entire village, pulling in body after body with her ripping them apart and taking the hearts.

"You said you would do anything for me, now we can be together like you wanted forever, I will always have you in my heart."

With her final words, she would close the body back up, as Yui would begin to scream in pain with her limbs being ripped from her body before her eyes would finally close. She would suddenly scream loudly as she would awake from her nightmare, her hands trembling from the fear, was she scared of Kanna power, no she could not be... whatever that terror was she never wanted to witness it again. Her body shaking from her fear, something she had never felt before, she was scared of Kanna power. This was when she realized deep down she feared Kanna despite all her love deep inside her heart she had a doubt and wondered when she would be next.

WC:759/500

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 11:29 am