Welcome Guest! You have made 50 posts!

Join Our Discord! : Here After high demand from everyone, we've finally opened a Discord Chat Server for the site!
We are an AU Naruto Roleplay Forum!

3 posters

Northern Water Tribe

KhaixRozary
    KhaixRozary

Village : Kumogakure

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Kuchiyôse, Iijutsu, Ninjutsu, Fuuinjutsu; Ototon, Stormztrohm
    Class: S
    Ryo: ~

Northern Water Tribe Empty Northern Water Tribe

Post by KhaixRozary Fri Oct 26, 2018 7:19 pm

With grace, I entered the land of Frost, akin it's name, it was covered in snow. I trecked through the trees swiftly, being mindful of leaving no trace of foot prints on the ground as I skipped branch to branch. The weather was cold, yet I made by utilizing my lightning bolts and generating an orbic shell around me, gifting both heat and illumination throughout the artic forest. It was growing dark, yet my search only just begun

Last edited by KhaixRoze on Wed Oct 31, 2018 4:42 am; edited 1 time in total

Northern Water Tribe Kumoga10

Opening of the Whylds, the unsealing of the Clouds...:

KhaixRozary
    KhaixRozary

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Kuchiyôse, Iijutsu, Ninjutsu, Fuuinjutsu; Ototon, Stormztrohm

Northern Water Tribe Empty Re: Northern Water Tribe

Post by KhaixRozary Sat Oct 27, 2018 4:25 pm

Northern Water Tribe Nele-diel-snowgate

When I arrived, the first intricacy I noticed was the architecture which emanated around the realm. There were three pillars which towered above and beyond me. It intrigued me for the seals, which glew in indigo and violet. Even within it's frozen alcolade, the tundra was full of energy. It was vibrant with wind, frozen upon it's turf, yet the energy emanated in various seams. 'What is this feeling?' I asked myself. I examined the gates, prospecting it's entrance. The provision for the land of Frost brought forth inquisitive inquiry, thus I persisted forward. 'Let us begin

KhaixRozary
    KhaixRozary

Character File

Post by KhaixRozary Sat Oct 27, 2018 7:00 pm

When I streamed through the gates, I stratused through the snowy tundra, seeking anything which intrigued me. There were mountains, similar to Kumo, and stalagmites of Ice protruding through the ground, immersing the land beyond the manifold of where the snow, which reigned from the sky, fell. The clouds were white as the sky luminous. It brought a smile for my masked face. To explore the new land was benevolent.

Northern Water Tribe 95f068c29588a296d5e5458bb570b89e

When I embarked further, I found another set of pillars with a seals of indigo and violet. This time, they were in Multiplicity. They were scatter plot layered amongst the land, however closer to each other than away. I scouted them and thier interaction, particularly thier formation. They seemed to stream in one direction, so I stratused with to see what was in store.

Northern Water Tribe Tumblr10

KhaixRozary
    KhaixRozary

Character File

Post by KhaixRozary Sat Oct 27, 2018 8:00 pm

I persisted until the obelisk led me towards a mountainous enclosing. The snow has faded away and yet the ice was cold and frozen. I played with the Rozaries upon my wristerns wrapped elegantly up my rosettes towards forearms, unwrapping a set of my right and allowing them to hang loosely within my palm, saying a small prayer before moving forward. With my left hand, I reached into my silk harem pants pocket t retrieve one of the six bells, tapping on it with my middle finger as I held it in my palm as a form of echolocation.

When the obelisk would stop from guiding me, I was brought towards a doorway with a symbol similar to the obelisk on top of the arning. It glew in the same prominade as the obelisk allowing me to intuitionally extrapolate that the emanating source of the sigils were kinected with the cavern. I proceeded with caution, prospecting the doorway before entering.

Northern Water Tribe 9ad1e8af2a79c234049d5a594925b453

KhaixRozary
    KhaixRozary

Character File

Post by KhaixRozary Sun Oct 28, 2018 11:23 am

I walked through the arning and the bell in my left hand began shaking vigerously. The sound circumvented from me, panning brought it he dense snowy cavern. *Chime*

King of Games
    King of Games

Character File
    Skills & Elements: None
    Class: E
    Ryo: ?

Post by King of Games Sun Oct 28, 2018 11:23 am

The member 'KhaixRoze' has done the following action : Dice roll

'Surgical Dice' : 83, 40, 91
    KhaixRozary
    KhaixRozary

Character File

Post by KhaixRozary Sun Oct 28, 2018 5:26 pm

I began to walk through the arning of the cavern door, whn the bell within my left hand began shaking vigerously. To my dismay, a loud screech emananted through out the darkness of the carvern. My instinctual nature caused me to shunt my left palm, which was covered in white Rozary beads, forward, sending a small vector of wind blastng forward. The propellsion of the blast sent me flying backwards, outside of the arning of the cavern. I drifted into a twist in air, then into a jump upon air, with another vector, I flipped backwards tapping my heels in triplicity, inland outside, where I first began to notice the entrance of the door, gently landing upon the snow with grace. Intuitionally, I began charging chakra within thine body, holstering a seal, , and grabbing my Statikvibro, channeling my essense within akin a medium to activate it's ability. My tenketsu flaired opn and protruded out of my vessal, emananting a golden shockwave. The wave manifested a multitude of lightning needles surrounding me, spinning as an orbic shield.

In response, I heard a loud shrill screech bellowing out of the cavern. I fcused my attention on the dark abyss of the cavern before a entity sped outwards in distress and agony.

Northern Water Tribe 58127a10

Techniques Utilized:

KhaixRozary
    KhaixRozary

Character File

Post by KhaixRozary Sat Nov 03, 2018 4:45 pm

After the entity seen my lightning bolt activation, she screamed no more and placed up a one handed seal, before moving to the side to walk amongst the tundra. Her screeching ceased, and one of my lightning bolts began to omniously glow as they spun around me in a light halo; discus. It rose from the depths of my halo and began circulating around my wristern, depixalizing and bestowing photonic glints. The emanation of such utilization astounded me when speculating the beauty of the lightning's fission in particular components I had no understanding of before. The glints then shifted from a jagged and radiant bolting blade of lightning towards a radiant shield of light, latching on to my right arm.

She kept walking forward behind me, even as I looked back to see if she was idling awating to attack me. Yet without disarray, there was no penanace as she streamed through the snow in elegancy, shifting forwards in a beam of light. In my bewilderment, I was quite baffled due to her docility, especially with such a shrill scream. I let it all go with a sigh as I moved on within the cave, rolling within, crouching deeply upon the tips of my toes to see what was in store within.

Techniques Utilized:

KhaixRozary
    KhaixRozary

Character File

Post by KhaixRozary Sun Nov 04, 2018 1:18 pm

I speed through the cavern and watching for anything of availability which I could prospect. I was hoping on finding treasures, relics, accessories, anything which would catch my interest and promote me into prestige. I entered the steps of the cave, where I immediately noticed stairs going downward. My stomach rumbled with hunger, so I manifested a lotuses made of chakra, sparkling innocent and bright, and ate them to help heal the rumbling of my urges. Afterwards, I channelled chakra underneath my feet, where a haze of clouds began to form, puffing underneath the soles of my golden tabi, lifting me within the air, gently, levitating me over the stairs, and through the corridor. When I reached outside the corridor, I noticed a grand temple. I utilized some time to admire it's prominance before continuing forth.

Northern Water Tribe Ice-temple-interior-uncharted_naughty-dog-clean

It seemed the temple belonged to an ancient civilization, possibly before the time of the shinobi villages were formed. Inside was damp and frigid, yet ulluminated with the circulating energy of the land, and skirts of windows which were provided by the architecture of the builders long ago. Light shown through in an illuminance of a cerulean and electric sky blue, similar to the purity of chakra. It was grandiously amazing.

Technique Utilized:

KhaixRozary
    KhaixRozary

Character File

Post by KhaixRozary Sun Nov 04, 2018 9:34 pm

I sailed forwards upon my cloud, hovering above the ground, streaming forth in precession of any form of dextriment while I floated above the ground. I may my way through the halls, from the main enterance. There were so many rooms within the temple in which to explore. I finally inquired one to travel before I found a manifold of glittering lights which sparked up head from my sights within thing vision. I graced forward, seeking to figure what exactly where the glittering lights of which I saw through the passage. Upon ending the tunnel and finding another room, I was brought to a multitude of pools of Mana, chakra, energy which surged forth from the pits of which they were naturally created. For the land of frost to be so cold and abandoned, it was fully of vibrant energy unlike which I discovered in Kumogakure.

Northern Water Tribe Florian-aupetit-illustration-96

The glinting lights which I saw before, shifted into figures of energy, what I figured to be spirits of the desceased whom were guided by the energy of the chamber. They were floating from pool to pool, shifting from one position towards the next. The unbelief of such sights had me thinking on the basis of the elder scrolls which I read of the Pantheon of divinity and the realm of the underworld which the mortals would visit after thier lives were over in thier realization of thier previous livelyhood with the eyes of GOD. None of them seemed shackled or chained, so I proceeded in caution, knowing the spirit was completely free within such chamber.

When I saw the spirits we're harmless, I hopped off of the cloud and let it stream upwards to hover above the frost chamber, meditating lightly to rest for the journey. None of the spirits seemed to bother me nor did they react towards my presence, emanating normally as if I wasn't here. I sat back upon the steep, resting my mind and my thoughts, the light shield deactivating from my right arm as I slept soundly.

Technique Utilized:

KhaixRozary
    KhaixRozary

Character File

Post by KhaixRozary Mon Nov 05, 2018 8:04 pm

After making it to what I figured was the underworld of the land of frost, I begin to feel nostalgic. I held remeberance of the journey, streaming the cloud from above towards me once again, swirling it around my body and lifting me towards the entrance of the cavern, where I was met with heavy snow pillating the ground with snow. I tapped the soles of my feet, invigorating my tenketsu with pressure, opening the the seals of my meridians to increase my natural speed. Afterwards, I seeped my body down within the cloud and began running upon air, stratusing beyond the speed of sound, shunshining high within air, above the storm which snowed below on earth. I could see the manifold of where I previously traveled, seeking to follow the obelisk towards the giant pillars glowing with indigo energy. I scanned above them and continued traveling towards the land of lightning again, where I would return home once again, streaking in a golden bolt of light.

'I have not given up hope on you, Land of Frost. I will seek you again when I am well and ready to discover what you have in mysterium.'

Techniques Utilized:

Status: Traveling Minor County ~ 12 Hours { 25 Chakra Consumption }
    Speed: S Rank { Deducts 22 Hours } ~=> Z Rank w/ shunshin { Deducts 50 - 60 Hours ??? }
    Chakra Consumption
    49 out of 160
    { ±10 Hours }

{ Exit ~=> Land of Lightning }

KhaixRozary
    KhaixRozary

Character File

Post by KhaixRozary Fri Nov 23, 2018 7:51 pm

I sped upon my cloud, dropping down into the atmosphere and towards the cavern which was placed with the Cascade of the large mountain. I hurried within, wanting to see what other treasures where within and inside. I knew there was something store, however I just didn't know what exactly. I scanned again, through the corridor, down the steeps, and through the air, hovering upon my Cloudian nimbus. Eventually, I made it towards the tomb of spirits where I left off originally, I settled here and rested to recover chakra for the next portion of my journey.

KhaixRozary
    KhaixRozary

Character File

Post by KhaixRozary Sat Dec 01, 2018 11:44 am

During the course of my slumber, I fell into a deep sleep, one which I had not felt in such a long time. I drifted away from my current reality and my senses within the realm of parallel opened and I could dream again. I could feel my body being awashed under the shore by water, purifying and refreshing me. I could hear the ambiance of the deep, the aquatic streams moving me underneathe the bay and flowing my mind forth underneathe the cascades of waves. My eyes blinked into a mass convusion of bubbles streaming forth around me. In my realization, I was within an orb. I tried moving, in which I could. I tried shifting chakra through my kiech, tenketsu, and bliztkrieg, and the emanance of the flow allowed me to feel around the presence of my body. The flow of my body's movement became less opaque of the viscosious liquid being lessoned for me as I began moving within the bobbule of gel around me. I could breathe quite clearly, despite being held within stasis. When my eyes fully opened, in awakening, from blinking, I could see I was awoken within a basin underneathe the sea, floating within the abyssial deep, inside a Jellyfish. It floated deeper and deeper underneathe the sea, in which I could see so far, while the jelly fish provided bioluminescent radiance within it's arms, bulb, and circletess.

Northern Water Tribe 44400c79068457481ff89d3ab058fc74

KhaixRozary
    KhaixRozary

Character File

Post by KhaixRozary Sat Dec 01, 2018 12:55 pm

Being underwater, the aquatic liquid surrounding me in a neonic cerulean sheem. To my surprise, I immediately gasp for air, in which I breathed in normally, yet dousettes of air streamed from the base of my throat upwards. I swallowed and a splash of water waved towards the back of my tonsils, refreshing my esophagus, from a drip at the top, from the center down towards my pharnyx. I could breathe freely, even being in the liquid, so I immediately checked my neck for my pulse, which I could feel. I messaged my neck and noticed I didn't have gills. I checked my ears, I could feel bubbles going in and out of them, supplying my lungs with the oxygen I inquired to breathe. Id notice the same within my  nose, streaming through as I enhaled through my nostrils.

When open my mouth, I'd have the same soothing splashing feeling streaming through the back of my throat. I immediately recognized the jelly fish was feeding me oxyzgen to stay alive while we were underneathe the waves of the basin. My movement became fluid, thus I tried to swim from one area to the next. I swam towards the right twenty five paces, before gently touching the embroyic membrane of the jellyfish, then towards the right fifty, when I could feel the membrane again. I streamed upwards twenty five paces before I swam downwards fifty, where there was a slight concave. I touched the epicenter, before it goes with a faint cerulean light, then slightly opened, enough for me to place both of my hands inside. I could feel outside of the membrane. There was a flowing of silk near the bottom, which I could feel akin ribbons among the Stratus, each being smooth and birthing a warm emanance of light when I touched them. Radiantly, they gleamed, seaming farther and farther beneathe us fillinh the arms before the bioluminescent light which seamed through my gentle touch lightened up the enclave of it's entirety, before it returned to me where I originally touched.

KhaixRozary
    KhaixRozary

Character File

Post by KhaixRozary Sat Dec 01, 2018 10:58 pm

Upon touching the membrane of the jelly fishes surface, I got carried away by touching and prospecting the different portions of it's anatomy, lighting my way throughout the sea, however it wished and willed by drifting me through out the sea manifolding throughout it's infinity. I was brought to estatic glee, feeling quite giddy and happy, my childlike innocense sheening clearer than it ever had before. I appreciated the ride it gifted me, and I could tell it enjoyed the same, the way it twirled underwater and floated convulsed in joy. The dream was quite vivid, rather so lucid that it appeared real and I did not want to wake up, thus I clasp my hands within the dream hoping that my sleep would not divide me from the real world completely, however would allow my dreaming lucidity to stay as long as required within the current experience.

After light prayer, I opened my eyes to see shining glimmers up ahead. The glimmers became larger augmenting from light to solid concaves of aquatic architecture underneathe the sea; Coral Reef, camoflagued schools of fish, and jellyfish like structures. After floating close enough, the jellyfish I was inside floated towards the largest of the structures and ported within. Afterwards, we floated down a small stream where it rose upon a banks, where there were no water, yet air.

Northern Water Tribe Conceptart_Jellyfish

KhaixRozary
    KhaixRozary

Character File

Post by KhaixRozary Sun Dec 09, 2018 11:45 pm

The jelly fish rose upon the banks within the helliton enclave where it spat me out of it's existence as an infant being borne into the world again. I was covered with clear embryonic fluid, slimy and oozing off of me before slipping off of me as if I was untouched and streaming backing to the jelly fish before it exited into the pod and streamed off again.

Northern Water Tribe Wowc-abyssal-maw2

Inside the palace was transcluence yet opaque with bioluminescent cerulean and indigo lights, whilst allowing me to see the sea. As if it was existing yet not existing at all. I was greeted by humanoid being whom gifted the same streaming luminosity. They had no appearance, yet gifted a soft glow. I could hear thier words within my mind which kinected through thier movements and gestures as they beckoned me forth from my infantile fetal position upon the ground.

Northern Water Tribe Original

KhaixRozary
    KhaixRozary

Character File

Post by KhaixRozary Sun Dec 09, 2018 11:57 pm

I rose from being dropped off by the jelly fish and the transclucent light beings lead me through the Chambers of the underdeep, being void of words, yet illumined with sonances of light and frequencies unlike I have heard in the real world. They spoke of a particular binding in which they wanted to alleviate with me through meeting thier head goddess in which I immediately kinected to be the one I met when I was is the Ealt Castle after I perished and was revived by Count Volseig. I nodded my head yes, hoping to meet her. Afterwhich, they let me know where I should go to find them and thier enclave again, stating I would know where to go and how to find them.

Northern Water Tribe Wowc-abyssal-maw3

KhaixRozary
    KhaixRozary

Character File

Post by KhaixRozary Mon Dec 10, 2018 12:00 am

After which they all surrounded me and touched me. My body glew and filled with cosmic energies. My surrounding shifted from the enclave towards white. I could hear the rushing of water surrounding me. It felt quite peaceful, serene, soothing, akin the calm of the storm at sea which kept in steady sonance without turbulence and without distortion. The pansion of my sights shifted outwards and I could see my body in the reliquary of fractals and geometric shapes with a song of heaven sending me through the dream realm back towards my body.

Northern Water Tribe Dsuns210

KhaixRozary
    KhaixRozary

Character File

Post by KhaixRozary Mon Dec 10, 2018 11:02 pm

When I awoke again in the Chamber of the spirits, they seemed to have disappeared, and it was day time, in which the sunlight of the sky would peer in from above through the creeks and cracks of the cavern lining the ceiling. I began to move forth from where I was, feeling refreshed, blinking my eyes from slumber and opening them fully towards the light of day. In the wake of the cave, it was dark, yet my vision quickly adjusted enough so that I could move forward in searching the mysterium of the cavern. I waltzed amongst the Deltas and pools of the cave, where the spirits once were, yet they seemed like they were non existent. There was an eerie nostalgic feeling in the air. How strange.  

KhaixRozary
    KhaixRozary

Character File

Post by KhaixRozary Mon Dec 10, 2018 11:51 pm

My head was spinning and dissy with the music of the zenith. The remenants of the underwater basin haunted the lakes of thine mind. It was as if my movements we're kinected with finding it, however I could. My chakra well was drawn to it. Even with the silence of my thoughts, it illuminated dearly towards the underwater enclave where I saw the light beings. I was drawn towards finding them again. Maybe it was the same for them towards I because they contacted me a second time in persisting to meeting with them again. Did I know them before hand? Was this a ploy of my father in a house of teaching the ways of the shinobi path? How odd was it for me to think of him when all I ever had in mind was the villages interest. I trecked forwards through the cavern which seemed limitless and infinite. I watched my steps, running through the air and upon the cascades of wind I created with my sheer speed. It was purely amazing to be this fast.

KhaixRozary
    KhaixRozary

Character File

Post by KhaixRozary Mon Dec 10, 2018 11:56 pm

As I trecked through the air, the thoughts of my father began to set in; Arashiyama. His named stired a tempest within my heart. It was like I was kinected with him even though I had nonprecident of being with him. He gifted me a gradious reservoiur of Intel previously, before I made my way towards chunnin, showing me of the village of Kumogakure and the Land of Lightning. He taught me how to forest for food within the lands, how to care and nourish the lands, how to cherish the storm. The one thing that confused me of his works of art, including me, is why he didn't teach me the will of the sword, even though he was so skilled at the blade and the art of Kenjutsu. Quite baffled me that when I learned of the storm, he dropped the path of the blade and became a crafter instead, making technological forgeries, particularly that of which were highly advanced than our current civilization. Thinking of him dawned of visiting him once I found what was hidden from me and after seeking the beings of light again.

KhaixRozary
    KhaixRozary

Character File

Post by KhaixRozary Wed Dec 12, 2018 8:11 pm

I could feel the passage way of the cavern pan, and the eerie feeling of nostalgia began to fade as the light of day began to shine forth brighter that it ever had before. My father was a swordsmen before I, specializing in ninjutsu. I also saught to master ninjutsu and beckon the supplimentality of my vessal, rather than harnessing the full power and force of the storm. The source of my temperament was less harsh than my father, whom beckoned strict discipline of the blade with ninjutsu prominade. I always saught to heal and utilize ninjutsu as a supplimental offence and defence when needed, defending my comrades and healing thier wounds away. I'd only hope that my wounds couldn't manifest. That I was always intelligent, celeric, and perceptive to see, know, and bestow healing in which I'd harness invincibility, immortality, the immenency of the tritary element of my zenith as the 'Ocularist of the Storm'

KhaixRozary
    KhaixRozary

Character File

Post by KhaixRozary Mon Dec 17, 2018 5:15 pm

Upon streaming through the cascades of the spiritual pools, the light of the cavern began to expand and sheen in abundance within light of the sky. The pools where the spirits once lingered, from as far as thine eyes could see, would begin to fill with water, glowing with neon sky blue luminosity. I persisted by running amongst the air over them, watching the expanse of the cavern grow, with a light in the distance bestowing the exit. The light of day shined radiantly within its everlasting glory, as I exited unto the tundra of the land of frost. It was cold and long journey, although I was finally able to see for the sky again from being inside the mountain passage for so long. I quickly created a cloud underneathe my feet, lifting me into the air to promenade overhead 

Techniques Utilized:

Chakra Consumption
    10 out of 160

Statistical Shifts
    Speed : S > S±± { Upon Cloud } A > A±±
    Coordination : B > { Upon Cloud } B±

Northern Water Tribe Df6350173d9904ce1c132b647830a97a

KhaixRozary
    KhaixRozary

Character File

Post by KhaixRozary Sun Dec 23, 2018 7:31 am

I sublimed over head upon the field, exiting the cave once again into the land of frost, where the snow subsided and the sky was clear, except for clouds which were floating overhead. There was light fog from the previous cold temperature, and remnants of snow upon the ground, I'm which I figured because the weather which the land endured before I was pardoned into the light of day, emanating by the sun's rays. I streamed and hovered over head so that I could find my way through the tundra and continue my search for anything of particular interest.

KhaixRozary
    KhaixRozary

Character File

Post by KhaixRozary Sun Dec 23, 2018 7:53 am

Land of frost was as it's name partitioned, implied, or insinuated. Cold and frosty, yet it did not halt my search of finding new particularities which could help lead the village to undiscovered territory or possibly, new resources. In course I streamed over head, minding the scenery and the territory, unfolding a scroll and drawing my finger across its essence to unseal and open. After which I began to treck a map of my location allocating direct coordinates where I entered the land twas where I was located now. I began charteography, charting the region while flying through the sky. I kinetically charged lightning chakra within my finger tips, streaming a spark of a dancing dazzling lightning bolt upon my finger tip, engraphing the location and attempting to find anything of interest other than the frozen chunks of ice which manifested as stalagmites from the ground. I must have been getting closer because eventually, I'd find more than just ice, and instead a bridge, which I'd begin to follow.

Northern Water Tribe Ice_garten_by_joya_elvira

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 6:45 pm