Welcome Guest! You have made 50 posts!

Join Our Discord! : Here After high demand from everyone, we've finally opened a Discord Chat Server for the site!
We are an AU Naruto Roleplay Forum!

3 posters

Ealtz Castle - Gardens

Chika
    Chika

Ealtz Castle  -  Gardens  Empty Ealtz Castle - Gardens

Post by Chika Mon Oct 22, 2018 3:04 am

Ealtz Castle  -  Gardens  N5j8gi

As Rin led her outside to the gardens Alkaid felt her breath catch in her throat at the majestic sight.   Despite being the middle of the night much of the grounds was lit up with bright purple and yellow lights.  Even in their day and age where electricity existed in most major cities to have this many lights used so casually was no easy feet and by no means cheap.   Even her clan the Kaguya often preferred to use candles instead because it was much cheaper.

Walking past the fountain which was flowing surprisingly quietly for such a device Alkaid spotted a bench situated under the branches of a Oak tree. It seemed to have been positioned strategically so that it was off to the side and out of sight from the main building making it the perfect spot for some privacy or in this case a late night romantic randevu.

Switching her hold around Rin’s arm so that she could take his hand she lead him to the bench then sat down first, then leaned forward slightly so that from the angle he was standing at he’d be able to get a view down her cleavage if he happened to look down.  She’d smile at him as if unaware of what she was doing then patted then bench beside her inviting him to sit down beside her.

“So tell me more about that mission you where on. You said you’d failed, but it sounds like you came out with something for your troubles at least.” she asked feeling curious about the thing as she stared longingly into Rin’s eyes waiting with baited breath to hear what he had to say next.

Spoiler:
    Tatsuya
    Tatsuya

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Kenjutsu, Ninjutsu. Fuuinjutsu, Sensory, Doton, Katon, Lava,
    Class: S
    Ryo: 100,000

Ealtz Castle  -  Gardens  Empty Re: Ealtz Castle - Gardens

Post by Tatsuya Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:43 am

Rin had witnessed some nice scenery back in Konoha either in the daytime or evening. Even the ballroom was quite extravagant to see with his own eyes. To see this garden nearly stole Rin’s breath away as it was quite a wonder on its own. The amount of Ryo or any form of currency Rin can be certain is well over how much he gets in a month. Still his attention wasn’t on the scenery, or at least not all of it as he was listening to what Alkaid was saying. Frankly Rin had to think back on the temple, and the report that he gave to the authorities as he was dragging one of his teammates miles to home.

Feeling the shift from Alkaid as her hold dropped to wrap her fingers around his hand. Rin had already pieced together that she was on a hunt for information same with Rin about this place. The fountain was rather quiet even for his hearing which honestly is quite impressive on its own. Of course Rin was looking where Alkaid was pulling him towards and sees the bench under a oak tree branches. Perhaps Rin was taking this a bit too far, since maybe Alkaid might get the wrong idea? Rin certainly didn’t want to hurt her feelings, but he wasn’t given much time to think when Alkaid sat down on the bench first. The genin sees what she’s doing, yet Rin still looked down into her eyes before noticing her cleavage. His cheeks lightly warm as Alkaid smiled at him as Rin felt his heart starting to race.

The young man sits down on the bench next to Alkaid, and like that Alkaid asked about that mission as Rin noticed that she was staring into his eyes with a sense of longing. His hazel blue-green eyes shifted to side for a moment as Rin remembered the report. That he researched just what they were searching for. “Well first, have you ever heard of Kokushibyo before?” In translation the name means Black Death or so Rin had discovered. The genin was seeing if maybe Alkaid has heard of it. Main reason is because their client Hozuki originated from Kirigakure, and though Rin has his doubts that Alkaid would know anything of it the Uchiha figured to cross out that possibility by asking her.

Renown: 0
    Stats:

• Strength: C
    • Constitution: B
    • Stamina: A
    • Speed: C
    • Coordination: A
    • Intelligence: A
    • Perception: B

Limit Break Points:

• Physical: 0
    • Technique: 0
    • Destiny: 0

Link to Character Updates: Updated Sheet
    Link to Character Application: https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t5187-tatsuya-tatsuda?nid=648#40721
    Link to Known Techniques:
    Chika
    Chika

Post by Chika Fri Oct 26, 2018 1:04 am

Alkaid couldn’t do fancy math or come up with super elaborate battle plans like some ninja but she damn well knew what effect she had on most man and how to get the most out of it. The only thing holding her back now was the fact she wasn’t really sure if she was willing to cross that final line.

Trading your body for information was one of the oldest tricks in the book. Traditional lots of kunoichi would work at brothels because it was a fantastic way to accumulate data since their lips tended to be looser when aroused. Plus lots of powerful and influential man would let down their during the act making them easier to assassinate or blackmail.

One day she might need to go that far in order to play the long con. Kohana was an ally now but they might not be forever. This was a golden opportunity to insert herself into their mist without anyone being the wiser. There was a lot she could gain by being closer to Rin beyond mere past mission data. If she could ring even one secret technique out of him and take it back her sensai Yomi would surely pat her on the head and praise her for a job well done and that wasn’t all she was set on stealing from him.

Hearing Rin’s question she tilted her head in genuine confusion as she racked her memory trying to figure out who this guy he was talking about was. She knew a few of the bigger league ninja of course, past Mizukage like the old man. The current Mizukage, and her sensai but it wasn’t like she knew all of the higher ranks in her village let alone a missing ninja like the one she was being asked about.

“Sorry never heard of them. Why are they somebody cool?” she asked wondering why out of all the things he could have asked her about he’d start with something like that. “Well obviously not as cool as you anyway.” She added as she playfully tried to run a finger across his chest, leaning a little closer to him in the process.

“Say you wouldn’t happen to be a swordsman like me would you? I hope so then we’d be a perfect match!” she said clasping her hands in front of herself as if wishing for it to be true. “Just think, I could take care of the house and teach our kids kenjutsu while you do missions. Ahh it’d be perfect.” she said with a dreamy sigh not beating around the bush about what she was seemingly after.

“Rin do you know what they call me back in Kiri?” she asked lightly, seemingly curious to know if he’d ever heard of her before, her feet swaying slowly as she talked with him. She wasn’t major league by any means but she wasn’t a total unknown either at least in her home town anyway. Even if he didn’t know the answer she was setting him up so that she could give him another very suggestive line.

Spoiler:
    Tatsuya
    Tatsuya

Character File

Post by Tatsuya Fri Oct 26, 2018 2:52 pm

Rin was actually a bit relieved that she had no clue about it. Of course he wasn't going to completely lower his guard for it doesn't mean any of Alkaid's higher ups aren't after it. To be honest Rin has a feeling that even if Konoha Council finds out that Rin possess a quarter of the full artifact they probably would've snatched it off from him. “Something like that. Kokushibyo is an artifact that belonged by the Fire Disciple himself. That is of course before he suddenly disappeared with the set of knives. My mission was simple, because all i had to do was to steal the knives for my client.”

Rin was purposely making light of what it is. His eyes shifting from Alkaid to the waterfall as he can remember the scorching heat as the forest had continued to burn in his mind. “It was protected by a single man who used some kind of jutsu moments before he died and everything erupted in fire. We scattered and i ran to the nearest town in order to take care of the fire. One of my teammates fell unconsciousness along the way and i had to drag him all the way there. By the time the fires had cleared the man's body was charred black into the scorched temple. The Kokushibyo were nowhere to be found, and yet our client still paid us quite a bit.” Rin was quite effectively bending the truth and if anyone questioned Rin he would just tell them go search themselves if they didn't believe him.

Though his face does slightly betray his act as there was a hint of seriousness in his eye. The thought of the other artifacts that are possibly in danger troubles Rin and has been for years. It was one of the reasons that he trained so much over the years. For the task that either Rin puts himself or someone else engineered the whole event. The feeling that there was a third person behind the shadows pulling the strings setting up the big stage. It has been gnawing at him, because there was no way that coward Yami Hozuki could've find the Temple of Hononji and knew that Kokushibyo would be resting in that pedestal. Or at least so Rin had thought.

His train of thought is broken as Alkaid asked if he knew kenjutsu or at least trained in it. Rin would nod his head as he shifted his attention eyes included to Alkaid. “I'm familiar with the Red Tiger and Twin Divide style. Currently i'm working on the third and hopefully i can master it before the Chunin Exams start.” There was other things that Rin needed to improve such as the new taijutsu style Muntara and maybe practice with another weapon. So much to do yet so little time for Rin.

Part of Rin was caught off guard when Alkaid spoke of how they'd be a perfect match before going on about a dreamy illusion. Implying quite strongly about Alkaid had planned already. Though Rin was flattered to be honest, Rin didn't know how to respond to that. He almost slipped until he caught his tongue that Alkaid would have been better off finding someone else who would deserve her more. “I do plan to travel a lot after the exams, so i don't know if you'd like me as your partner when i'm rarely home.”

To some views it would seem that Rin leaked on what he meant by that, but at the same time Rin sounds confident that he was going to pass the chunin exams. Plus Konoha Chunin are allowed to travel outside the village without having to drag the sensei everywhere they go. Alkaid's question of what people call her back in Kiri caused the genin to raise a brow before responding. “I am going to guess Kirigakure's Lily?”

Stats:

Limit Break Points:

Link to Character Application: https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t5187-tatsuya-tatsuda?nid=648#40721
    Chika
    Chika

Post by Chika Sun Oct 28, 2018 2:49 am

Alkaid’s eyes seemed to sparkle in delight as she listend to Rin’s story. She’d been under the impression that Kokushibyo was the nickname for a person, a title likely belonging to some dangerous criminal. She never dreamed it would be the name of some artifact and an important one at that from the way Rin was talking about it.

“Ok so you didn’t get the knifes, but it sounds to me like you where the big strong hero of the day, literally pulling your teammates fat out of the fire. In the end, any mission you come back alive from is a good one in my book.” she said with a confident nod.

“Oh the same styles as me. Truly we are a made match.” replied Alkaid gleefully. She might not know any elements but she could switch between about 4 or 5 different fighting styles on the fly which made her an unpredictable foe. People heard the name Kaguya and expected her to come at them with her clan’s style only to be blindsided when she used something different.

“That sounds splendid I’ve always wanted to see the world. Even if I couldn’t go with you for some reason I’d simply need to make sure you have a good home to return to when all is said in done. A place to rest and relax for my weary traveler.” she said her voice blissful. It seemed as if she really was dead-set the whole marriage thing. Rin being away for long streches of time didn't seem to deter her in the slightest

“Not quite. But that was a good guess.” She said with a giggle. “No they call me the Unbending blade on account of the time I stood up to some tool dressed as the grim reaper. I was completely outmatched but I didn’t back down. I didn’t win, but he never got past me into the village either.” she said proudly telling a mostly accurate account of those events.

“But don’t worry, I might be unbending in battle but I can assure you I’m quite flexible in bed.” she said in an alluring tone just to see what sort of reaction she would get from him. He was really quite cute when he blushed.

“Still I can’t have my husband be lower ranked them me. I have no doubts you’ll have little trouble passing the exams but how about as part of my dower I help train you. You won’t find many sparring partners as resilient as me, I’ve got plenty of energy to spare.” she said, not so much boasting as she was suggesting in roundabout way she’d last a while in other ways.

Standing up from the bench she drew her toy sword with a playful flourish pointing it at Rin. “Care for a light sparring match? I could use some exercise.” she suggested. Sometimes the best way to get someone to show you their moves was with a more hands on approach like this one.

Spoiler:
    Tatsuya
    Tatsuya

Character File

Post by Tatsuya Mon Oct 29, 2018 11:40 am

Alkaid genuinely surprised Rin that she didn't falter from him traveling for long periods of time. The part that Rin left out is that he might not make it out alive considering what he's truly after. It would seem that Alkaid was a practitioner of the sword arts as well. Though Red Tiger in particular is widely known for beginners and can help in a pinch. Now he's starting to wonder if Alkaid was still holding up the act.

With Alkaid explaining why she was called the Unbendable Blade it reminded Rin how many times he had been completely outmatched yet he still came out of it alive. Especially at the temple where the ghost could've ended Rin's life if he had wanted to. While his sensei and the others ran Rin stayed and practically took it to the face. Back then Rin was a bit wary with his team for leaving him, but over the course of pondering Rin was glad he did stick around. Because if the ghost had chased after them like it was going to Masuyo would've been in a bind since she was carrying Sera who simply could not keep up what was happening.

“That sounds like you and i experienced near the same situation.” Rin admitted as Alkaid spoke very suggestively about being flexible in bed. That certainly derailed his train of thoughts into areas that he shouldn't be thinking about. His blush turns more red on his face. “Unfortunately i wasn't given a title, but if i was a snowman right now i'll be melting.” Thankfully him talking got the blush to settle down to a light pink as Rin wore a smile on his face.

The talk about the exams brought up ideas of how Rin could come out on top, but the problem Rin has been facing is that he hasn’t been given the chance to test how far he has come. The young man has been training like hell was on his heels, yet he was never truly tested since the mission two years ago. Alkaid had offered to help train Rin as part of her dower since she couldn’t afford her husband to be of lower ranked. A brow rose in response to that before Rin started to unbutton his jacket and takes it off. Upon standing up to his feet Rin made sure to neatly place his jacket on the bench. The thing was expensive and probably was the most expensive clothing Rin owned and he liked to take care of his stuff.

With his black vest of silver celtic knots shown with Rin’s grey dress shirt shown to the world metaphorically. Rin chuckled as Alkaid playfully flourished her toy sword before asking for a light sparring match. “Of course, i wouldn’t mind dancing with you for a little bit.” Rin may not know his own strength, and even though Alkaid did imply she was quite resilient he wasn’t sure if the garden was as resilient. So he assumed what some people might become confused about is his Muntara fighting style. Hands were held out in front with his body position narrowing to make himself harder to hit so to say. His shoulders relaxed from tension as he just seems a bit too calm. With his back hand closer to his chest and his right arm extending out slightly slanted as if to use it like a sword. The way his arms flow was smooth with grace as his feet were positioned to lean more so on his left foot with his right leg slightly bent.

“Do be warned that I am still testing this style out, so we’ll see how this goes.”

Stats:

Limit Break Points:

Chika
    Chika

Post by Chika Wed Oct 31, 2018 1:04 am

Alkaid chucked at Rin’s reaction her to suggestive comment.  The look on his face was every bit as priceless as she had been hoping for.   His reply was a bit on the corny side but that only made him seem that much more adorable.  The fact he was nearly as hammy as her really did make them a good match, it was too bad she was really just stringing him along.  Who knew what might have happened in another world if that one night she hadn’t had to courage to confess her long suppressed feelings to Tsubaki.

If things had worked out just a little different then she might have been pressuring him for real instead of just luring him into a relationship under false pretenses.   She figured it was the least she could do to help him get ready for the exam.  After all what harm could their be in a little light sparing?

Watching him put his jacket aside Alkaid nodded as his sensible choice. His outfit seemed expensive, it would be a shame to damage in when they were fighting without any stakes involved.   She didn’t have that same issue, her costume was simply one of many in her extensive wardrobe.  She was used to ruining them thanks to her bloodline thought she had no intention of using it here on Rin. As far as most of the world knew she’d never learned to unlock it and she was keen on keeping it that way.

“Heh, you know Rin I wish I could develop a new style all of my own. Sadly while I can cook and I can clean I’ve never been all that great at coming up with new jutsu.”
    she said with a shrug as she waited for him to get himself into a ready stance.   The point was to get a little light exercise and maybe see a bit of his new in development style in the process while she was at it. Attacking him before he was ready would get her nowhere.

“The theme of the night is Moonlight. Let the waltz begin.” said Alkaid dramatically.  Deciding to start off strong and fast to guage how he would react.  Dashing towards him using a technique designed to boost her speed she left a stream of after images in her wake.  It was almost as if she was using the mirage step except this was no ninjutsu, but rather simply a side effect from the tremendous speed.  Enough to put an olypmic sprinter to shame.

With a twitch of her wrist she unleashed a quick lateral sword strike aimed the center of Rin’s chest.  Naturally she was using a toy sword which was designed to be harmless on purpose. Even if she somehow manged to hit him she wouldn’t do any damage except for maybe wounding his pride a little bit.

Stuff:

Last edited by Alkaid on Fri Nov 02, 2018 2:19 am; edited 1 time in total

Spoiler:
    Tatsuya
    Tatsuya

Character File

Post by Tatsuya Wed Oct 31, 2018 3:05 pm

“Sometimes the existing fighting styles doesn't suit what i really strive for. Arhat Fist is strong and short, but easy enough to learn and predict. Spring Chant is swift yet lacks the backbone to overwhelm your opponent. Strong Fist is essentially a powerhouse that is a bit too straightforward.” Rin didn't mean to speak of a lecture about taijutsu styles. But nonetheless he was quite accurate about it though others may argue. Each style has its own strengths and weaknesses after all.

With a dramatic speech and a flourish of her toy sword. Alkaid crossed the distance at a fast rate leaving behind traces of afterimage. Still his eyes focused as Rin timed it until Alkaid was at the initial stages of swinging her sword. Leaving behind physical energy as Rin quickly took a step forward while shifting his position with his right arm moving to catch Alkaid's wrist that held the toy sword in his grip as he firmly held Alkaid's arm in place. Simultaneously Rin had stepped forward with an open palm as he attempts to slam his palm at her abdomen. Most of the driving force was an attempt to push Alkaid back a couple of meters at least.

Wary of the other hand, or rather her whole body Rin would either block or evade. With his left knee at his front Rin after he had stepped forward to intercept Alkaid's advance. Should Rin succeed he will let go of Alkaid's wrist as his right hand seemingly glide over her skin to catch the bottom of her sword by his index and bird finger where he will pull on it against her momentum. If he succeed on that then her toy sword will slip from her grasp and momentarily suspend in the air before Rin snatches it by the handle. Giving it a light twirl to gauge the weight behind it. Rin figured it would actually break if he swung at full force. “A little bit light from what I'm used to, but it'll work.” With the tables slightly turned against Alkaid the Uchiha holds it like he was fencing. His body narrowed with his free hand neatly tucked behind him. And while holding the sword in front of him as he waits to see what else Alkaid might try next.

Tech Used:

Techs Learned:

Stats:

Stats:

Limit Break Points:

Chika
    Chika

Post by Chika Fri Nov 02, 2018 3:16 am

It wasn’t like Alkaid knew about a bunch of different jutsu but being a somewhat Taijutsu focused fighter she’d at least heard of some of the fighting styles Rin had mentioned. She’d have to prehaps consider learning them if she had the chance.    She already knew the basic theory behind Arhat Fist and Spring Chant so it was really only a matter of executing it.   She’d just never really bothered before since they where so ubiquitous that they didn’t appeal to her strong desire to stand out.

Strong fist however, now that was a name she hadn’t heard before which perked her interest.  It was something that she didn’t have back home so if she could get Rin to teach it to her it would be a big win.   With her fame which emphasized toughness and agility over raw strength and speed she might not be able to make the best use of it herself but it would be useful info for her village to have just the same.

“I’m more of a sword fighter myself but I catch your drift.  Maybe the best way to find my own style would be to combine aspects of one’s I like. A piece here a bit their until I come up with a combination all my own.” she replied.  If she ever did make one the name would have to be poetic.  If not a full fighting style then at least her own jutsu using her bloodline.  Most of those moves where called Dance something or other so maybe she’d call hers Waltz in the moonlight in honor of tonight’s events since Rin was the one who’s inspired her.

As Alkaid rushed Rin she was surprised to find they they might be more evenly matched then she had first suspected. She’d gone into this with the impression he was at least a bit further ahead of her, not that he was a slouch by any means as he caught her wrist using that new fighting style of his that he said was still a work in progress.

Because she didn’t know the full foundation behind the style she couldn’t replicate it. She wasn’t clever enough by half to come anywhere close on her own.  Rin would have to walk her step by step thought the process if she wanted to “steal” it from him.   Still even if she couldn’t learn it directly it wasn’t like she was coming out of it with nothing since experience it would help her figure out how to counter it in the future which could come in handy if Rin started spreading it himself.

With his hand locked on her wrist Alkaid attempted to yank herself free only to find herself unable.  Her strength which was only slightly above average simply wouldn’t be enough to break his grip without considerable effort.   She could see his palm slam coming and had other ways she could have forced him to let go, or tried to avoid it but she elected to take it head on instead letting herself be hit on purpose.

Like she’d told him she was a tough cookie tougher then her own sensai even in some ways.  She could handle something like that with much trouble and it’d be a good way to gauge how serious Rin was taking this match.  

Behind heavy for her size he didn’t manage to push her back much with the blow but it had just enough force that she’d felt it even if it hadn’t done any damage.   This fact caused her to grin, happy that he was taking her seriously, a lot of men didn’t when it came to battle just because she was a girl and they usually ended up paying the price.

“Wow you’re good.” she complimented even as she took a swing at him with her other hand which Rin neatly sidestepped out of the way.  Nailing him was going to be tricky if she didn’t use an actual proper fighting style herself.   She almost wanted to slip into stance for dance of the blossom but she chided herself for wanting to rely on her clan’s fighting style too much.  She’d never get stronger, never catch up to Yomi that way.

She was about to press the attack when suddenly Rin let go her wrist using her own momentum against her to snatch her two sword out of her hand using just the tip of his fingers.  “You know, I’m not sure that would have worked if it was a real sword.” she remarked slyly.  The usual blades she used forged from her very bones where razor sharp and could easily slight through all but the toughest of material.

Without her sword she was in a bit of a pickle.  She was a swords-woman first, hand to hand fighter second. Most of what she knew revolved around having a sword in one hand to the point she could even do hand seals using just her off hand if she need to.    The truth was she was never truly disarmed since she could always pop out another sword at a moments notice but she really really didn’t want.    

If she was forced to reveal her bloodline she’d have no choice but to kill Rin in order to maintain her cover as a Kaguya who hadn’t unlocked it.  She was growing found of the guy after the short time they had spent so far getting to know each other. It’d be a shame to have to end things already, especially before she’d dragged the information she really wanted out of him.

Without a blade what fighting style should she go with?  She knew a couple of one’s that weren’t taught outside of kiri but should she really be using them here? Weren’t Uchiha known for being big copy cats or something?  She was here to gain information not give a bunch of it away.  Maybe it was time to go with something ubiquitous after.

Remembering the scrolls she’d read about the Spring chant she slipped into the stance for it. This was a basic style that ever village knew about so it wouldn’t matter any if he did copy it from her, assuming he couldn’t already preform it anyway.   This style emphasizing finesse suited her more then the other basic bitch option anyway.

“You know, I do like to play with all kinds of swords.” she said suggestively glancing down at his crotch then licking her lips. She was hoping to fluster him, put him off his game so that she could catch him off guard with her next attack.   They where still pretty close to each other after that lasts exchange so she dashed towards him, moving as if she was going to try and sweep his legs out from under him with a quick kick.

That kick however was just a faint.   No doubt his attention would be drawn to her uncovered well toned leg that was coming towards him and not her right hand that was sweeping upwards towards RIn’s as she attempted to uppercut the hand holding the sword he’d taken from her and knock it loose so that she could snatch it back with her left hand.

Stuff:

Spoiler:
    Shinoskay
    Shinoskay

Post by Shinoskay Fri Nov 02, 2018 6:26 am

For the Record, there are bee's here too.

Character File

Post by Tatsuya Fri Nov 02, 2018 5:38 pm

The palm strike connected as planned, though Rin had to admit that Alkaid was a lot more dense than he gave her credit for. “Well that’s new.” A small comment from Rin as he debated whether or not he should test her defense. Still he noticed her grin as delight was clear in her blue eyes. Whether Alkaid was pleased for the fact that it hardly fazed her or that he wasn’t holding back his strength Rin couldn’t tell. “Not so bad yourself.” Rin was being earnest on that since it was a good approach on her part. He just happens to be pretty good when it comes to taijutsu and weaponry.

The Genin took a moment to glance down at the toy sword now in his hand after hearing Alkaid speaking how it might not have worked. “That much is true. Provided when i hit you to push had the probability to cause you to lose your composure and perhaps even loosen your grip around the blade. It depends on the situation and the opponent.” Rin gave his input about Alkaid’s remark as he has been quite respectful. Though her suggestion would hold little merit other than Rin winks at Alkaid before she began to dash the short distance towards him. From the way she ran Rin would have assumed that she was going to kick if he wasn’t looking into Alkaid’s eyes.

She was instead throwing a hand towards Rin’s hand that held the toy sword. Clever she was, working to disarm him just as he did with her. Rin’s mind focused as she moved to strike fast, only to find herself brushing through the wind as Rin quickly sidestepped his way on the palm side of her outstretched arm. In a blurring motion focusing his Red Tiger into his physique as Rin swings an uppercut to smack the palm side of her wrist before following up with a swing for Alkaid’s neck. Whether she evades, blocks, or even tries to take the hit Rin will stop midswing where the toy sword was inches from her jugular vein. His eyes less focused now, Rin flashes a smile as lowers the ‘blade’ and offers the hilt to her. If she takes it, Rin lets go of it and takes a couple of steps back.

“Sometimes patience is key to understanding your opponent. Understand them, and you’ll begin to predict what they’re going to do.” Especially when it comes to fighting against new opponents. Regardless Rin allows Alkaid to pick up her stance before he dashed towards her. However taking on the Strong Fist style, Rin quickly spun his body clockwise building up momentum as he makes a faint with his right leg. Only to hopefully surprise the left leg coming straight at Alkaid’s jaw as his right leg is smacking her toy sword downward before landing on his feet. Alkaid might not have felt that one as much, but it wasn’t like the other techniques of Strong Fist. If anything it’ll definitely make a mark as Rin had brought his weight with the momentum to strike hard.

Techniques Used:

Stats:

Stats:

Limit Break Points:

Chika
    Chika

Post by Chika Thu Nov 08, 2018 2:34 am

Rin’s comment about how her rock solid defense was new and that she was good herself would have had Alkaid puffing herself up if it wasn’t for the fact they where in the middle of a match.  She had an almost undying flare for the dramatic but their was a proper time and place.  If she was fighting someone weaker then her should could afford to goof off some but Rin was far too strong for that and if she didn’t approach him with the respect he deserved he was going to make a fool out of her.

She was taking mental notes as he gave her advise on other ways he could have taken her blade from her.  As tough as she was her strength was only slightly above average so it was something she’d have to watch out for in the future.   The fact Rin hadnt’ fallen for her little game was refreshing. It was rare to find a man that could think with something other then his dick for a change.  She almost had to wonder how long he’d be able to hold that up if she dialed the innuendos up to 11.

He’d seen through her faint sidestepping her uppercut only to deliver one of his own followed by a swipe of the sword towards her neck so fast she that she could only just see it coming.  Reacting as best she could she leaned back but not enough to avoid it entirely as the tip brushed against her throat.

Well shit. That was bad, if that had been her real sword it would have been sharp enough to actually cut her. She’d never tried it before but she could probability attempt to regenerate the wound using some of her energy but would she even have the chance to do that before she bled out if he hit her jugular?   This was why she needed to buy some armor from her sensai, to carry her when her natural toughness just wasn’t enough to do the job.

“Looks like you got me with that one.” she admitted with a light laugh trying to play it off like it was a goof on her part as she took back her sword.  If she had to ever fight Rin for real she’d have to be serious right from the start otherwise she would be in some serious trouble.  For now she just hoped she was actually giving him a good workout.

The trick was what to try on him now. She considered stabbing her sword into the ground then using it to brace herself and kick him away using the moonlight technique but the problem was it was only a prop which meant it wasn’t designed to sustain that kind of abuse and would snap under her weight.  Rin wasn’t going to give her time to think and pressed the assault. Thankfully when he wasn’t using his sword he wasn’t quite as fast.

Ignoring the leg coming in towards her Jaw with complete confidence that she could tank it she watched him especially closely for any tricks he might pull, especially ones that might involve disarming her now that they’d both pulled that trick twice.  When he went to knock her blade again she was ready for it, moving her sword in a circular motion out of the way so his kick only connected with the afterimages she had left behind as she rushed to swipe him before he could land while he would be at his most vulnerable.

“I think I get what you mean about patience, I’m starting to understand what you’re going to do and I bet you’re already starting to understand me.” She said after her attack had succeed or failed. Either way didn’t really matter much though she was hoping she’d get him back for the point he’d scored earlier and even the game back out so they could end things feeling like they where on an even playing level.

Stuff:

Spoiler:
    Tatsuya
    Tatsuya

Character File

Post by Tatsuya Sat Nov 10, 2018 11:36 pm

The lateral kick seemed to hit its mark on Alkaid's jaw as a small shockwave erupted from the impact. Leaves from the tree rustled, blades of grass briefly flattened, and the fountain produced ripples on the surface. Yet even so Alkaid might have felt that one, but she still managed to shrug off the damage. Rin realizes that it is not so much as she's durable, but rather it feels like he's hitting on a boulder. If it wasn't for his own durability Rin would've hurt himself from that.

Strangely his right knee did not come into contact with the blade, and instinct taking over as he briefly sees a blurring motion from Alkaid's toy sword. His arms closed themselves to guard his torso and hopefully guard his neck. Sure enough with a solid thwack Alkaid hit right onto Rin’s arms. Hitting the left forearm and hits the protecting right wrist that prevents the blade from passing to his neck. He pictures that if this was a real blade it would’ve left two nice lacerations on his arms and if Alkaid retracted she could potentially slice open a vein or two. Of course normally Rin wears arm guards specifically because of that reason.

Rin kept a smile on his face as Alkaid started to get what he was saying. “Just the basic stuff. Least to say i know enough that you use deception to your advantage. Keynote is to look into the opponent's eyes in most cases.” Rin gestured to his own eye after he lands on his feet. Taking a moment to straighten his shirt, Rin reflected on what transpired. Perhaps instead of assaulting like that he could've used a little bit of shadow clone to mix up his attacks, or so Rin thinks. Least to say Rin has gotten a better grasp of what he is capable of doing. Opponents who act carelessly could end up losing their life, and Rin has always given his all in combat. “Frankly as much as i want to step it up testing to how far i can go, i think it might be best to end our spar for tonight.”

Stats:

Limit Break Points:

Chika
    Chika

Post by Chika Tue Nov 13, 2018 9:56 pm

Finally her sword came into contact with Rin’s arms which he’d used to guard himself from behind hit more directly on the neck.  If this had been a real fight that might have been been almost as good as a game over right there.  Her sword would have done some serious damage if not outright chopped straight thought and she doubted he’d be able to keep doing hand seals after that.  

Part of her couldn’t help but wonder,,, had he let her hit him the way she had been doing the reverse?  Maybe she should have tried to dodge more, it was one thing to be tough but he might start to realize something was up if kept walking it off as if it was nothing but a mere love tap.  Moving her free hand to her jaw where he had smacked her she rubbed it, pretending as if she had actually felt that some after the fact.  

His comment about her style had hit a little close to the mark.  “I wouldn’t call it deception so much as misdirection.  It’s something I can use without compromising my integrity” said Alkaid with a laugh putting ever ounce of her stage acting ability to sell it.  After all she hadn’t actually lied to Rin at any point during their exchange.  Sometimes the truth could be a stronger poison then any fiction  you could come up with.

“You have a fair point. I would like to continue as well but if I acquire too many bruises people might start to ask questions.  I would hate cause some misunderstanding and besmirch your good name.” she said as she shifted up beside him so that she could whisper in his ear.

“Besides, their are other ways to train then just sparring.” she said suggestively before twirling around with a light giggle, then crouching down on one knee before him and attempting to take his right hand into her two own.   “Just kidding, but it’s so fun to see you flustered.” She explained why she had kept teasing him.

“In all seriousness let’s save that for our wedding night.  I’ve never actually been with a man before and need time to prepare my delicate maiden’s heart.” she said with a straight face not joking in the least.  She was again telling the truth she hadn’t ever been with a man, and while part of her wouldn’t mind being with Rin she couldn’t actually sleep with him because it would be a mean a total betrayal of her beloved cousin.

“I”m afraid I don’t have a ring with me tonight Rin, but would you settle for this as a proposal?” she asked as she  took the hand she was holdinng and raised it to her lips kissing the back of it.  It was a a bit of role reveral as normally the mainly knight would do that to the fair damsel and yet here it was the other way around.

Spoiler:
    Tatsuya
    Tatsuya

Character File

Post by Tatsuya Thu Nov 15, 2018 8:56 pm

To be honest Rin had a moment of worry when Alkaid showed signs that Rin's attacks actually did something. Against normal people that would attack would deal some strong head trauma and worst case scenario break their jaw. However based on what he's felt unless he was to hit her with everything he’s got hurting Alkaid would be nigh impossible. Still Rin grew concerned. Rin reached up to lightly touch the side of Alkaid’s face over her free hand. “My apologies for that. My sensei always taught me not to underestimate anyone for it could be the death of me one of these days if i did.”

Alkaid elaborated that she uses more of misdirection than deception, which Rin can understand for he used to be that way. Well, maybe not to what Alkaid specifically uses as misdirection, but he can grasp what she meant by it. “Hence the Unbendable Blade.” Replying after Alkaid spoke of her integrity. Speaking of how if she acquired bruises that it might imply some misunderstanding and may put a damper on his name. Granted he has no renown to speak of so hardly anyone knows him unless they directly spoke to him. Still gaining infamy would not do him any good in the future especially if he’s to convince the council to accept his plan. “More like they’d be concerned why there’s a crack in the ground, and i rather not tarnish this environment either.” Whether he was exaggerating or not Rin doesn’t say.

With a shift on Alkaid’s footing she whispered quite suggestively in his ear. Now that his mind isn’t so focused on combat, Rin’s mind wonder in places where it shouldn’t be. Lightly giggling as she twirled around before slipping one of her hands intertwine with his right hand and dropping down to one knee. As if her whispers didn’t make him fluster enough Alkaid revealed some truth behind her teasing. Which to be fair he’s been a good sport as far as he is aware of. Still the next part is what baffles him the most. Rin blinked as he was facing a sudden turn of a proposal and this time there wasn’t a shred of stage acting involved. It was the way her eyes shine under the moon’s light. Everything she said from having to prepare herself and not to mention the proposal on top of that was something Rin wasn’t truly expecting.

Should he say yes? Should he say no? The future is always untold until it becomes the present. Rin chose to live by choice, not by chance. To be motivated, not manipulated. To be useful, not used. To make changes, not excuses. To excel, not compete. Solidifying any sort of ties with another village or even with a major clan couldn’t hurt. Though his mind is set on if she was dead set on him for Rin can be certain there are a number of suitors back at her village. So why him? What’s her motive behind all of this? Thoughts swam through his mind before taking a moment to close his hazel eyes and coming to a decision. The hand that Alkaid was holding gave a light squeeze around her own hand. “If you’ll have me then yes.” Crouching down to one knee to her eye level as Rin opened his hazel eyes. “Of course rings signify our ties, but in all honesty no matter where you go I’ll always be by your side.”

Stats:

Limit Break Points:

Chika
    Chika

Post by Chika Tue Nov 20, 2018 12:14 am

“Sounds like you have a good teacher then.” replied Alkaid as she pretended to wince slightly from Rin touching the part of her face that was ‘wounded’. It was ironic for her to be saying considering her how much her own style relied upon being underestimated to be effective. If someone knew what she could really do and came at her all guns blazing right from the stat she’d be in for some serious trouble which was why she had elected to exclude herself from the coming Jounin exhibition tournament.

As a spy she absolutely didn’t want the spotlight shone on her, at least not when it came to combat. If someone wanted her to put on a play or sing in a concert that was another story. If was fine for people to know that she existed as long as they where under the impression that she was relatively harmless.

That wasn’t what she’d meant when she’d dropped her her unbending blade title but if Rin wanted to believe it she had no reason to disillusion him. Sure she had some integrity since their where some lines she wouldn’t cross but it was hardly enough to call her unbending since she was more then willing to lie, cheat and steal when she needed to.

“True. I would hate the ruin the flowers here, their almost as fun to watch as you” said Alkaid with a laugh. It must have taken a lot of work to maintain a garden this beautiful. She’d actually feel pretty bad if their sparring match which was strictly for fun went and wreck the place.

Her comment had the effect she was going for confirming her suspensions. When in battle Rin was focused making it hard to distract with mere innuendo but outside of fighting he was quite vulnerable to them. It was actually quite endearing feature. She didn’t think she’d ever get tired of teasing him if he kept reacting like that. It was a shame she was just stringing him along.

She was expecting him to turn her down at first, to ask more questions. That she would need to use persistence in order to win him over. If she kept making advances once they met at the Chunnin exams that would help show that she was serious about this and not just joking to toy with his feelings.

So when he squeezed her hands lightly and said yes it was the last thing she was expecting. How could he possibly accept someone like her so fast? His quick acceptance, his kind words where enough to make her feel weak in the knees but she would be damned if she fainted over something like this. With one tear of happiness rolling down her face she smiled once more at Rin, her face beaming with sunshine.

“And here I thought my trip would be a waste of time. I never dreamed I would be so blessed as to meet a man like you. I can’t wait to return home and tell my clan the good news. Know that thought we will be parted for a time, thoughts of you will never be far from my heart.” said Alkaid smoothly as she went to stand up before offering Rin a helping hand to make it easier for him to do the same.

Spoiler:
    Tatsuya
    Tatsuya

Character File

Post by Tatsuya Sun Nov 25, 2018 3:05 am

Rin’s actions would most likely spiral downhill as Rin can foresee what anyone would think if they heard the news. Some would probably tell him how stupid he was for his quick acceptance, others would probably frown on him being young. Still despite how young Rin may be, he’s looked into death’s hollowed eyes twice now. So in his opinion life can be so short very quickly especially in his line of work. Besides Alkaid seemed adamant about being with him, and truthfully Rin can always benefit from a moral booster. The same can be said about Alkaid too, though Rin would be foolish to not include his friends and teacher that motivates Rin.

Alkaid appears to be surprised from Rin’s acceptance, and at the same what Rin can register is beaming happiness. She spoke of telling her clan the good news, which that factor is uncertain in Rin’s view. The Uchiha sort of have certain standards, but really so long as the partner has some form of skill and recognition in terms of status the Uchiha family normally are fine with it. The Hyuga however are supposedly very strict as they are about their traditions. Some of the families even forces a relationship to break apart if it didn’t meet their criteria. So Rin will just have to wait and see how that plays out in their situation.

“Well i only hope to not disappoint your clan.” Rin spoke as he accepts Alkaid’s offer to stand up to his feet. Taking a moment to dust off his pants, Rin picks up his suit jacket and puts it on. Then Rin offers a smile as well an extended hand towards Alkaid. “May i have this dance milady?” In a sense it would be like a symbol of celebration on their part, and since they probably won’t have another opportunity to do so in the near future Rin figured to cherish the moment while they have it.

Stats:

Limit Break Points:

Chika
    Chika

Post by Chika Fri Nov 30, 2018 12:32 am

“Don’t worry, they aren’t as bad as they used to be when it comes to outsides.” said Alkaid with a weak laugh. Her words where true enough, the most xenophobic hardline members of her clan had been buried in the ground a little over two years ago thanks to the twins. Those that remained where generally friendly but they still had a ways to go before they became fully accepting of them.

She could only imagine what Tsubaki would have to say if she actually brought Rin home. No doubt she’d be screeching at how disappointed she was that a member of the clan’s core branch was tainting their precious bloodline. Well at least that gave her a convient out so that she could break things off if she needed to without hurting Rin’s feelings too much. Nothing like the old “The clan doesn’t approve” excuse to get you out of trouble.

Helping Rin to his feet Alkaid follows suit dusting any dirt that might have gotten onto her dress during the course of their match off. Seeing him hold out his hand and asking her for a dance her smile widened. “Of course, Darling.” she said putting emphasis on the last word while taking his hand and letting him lead.

She almost considered pressing her bust against his arm but decided against it. There was no more need for teasing now. Instead she simply waltzed with him, enjoying the moment for what it was. The worries of tommorow and how this would all work out could wait for another day.

[exit]

Spoiler:
    Tatsuya
    Tatsuya

Character File

Post by Tatsuya Fri Nov 30, 2018 1:41 am

“I see, well here’s to our future then.” It was Rin’s response to Alkaid’s statement about her clan. Perhaps it would work out, or perhaps not. Regardless what happens Rin would earn the right to say that he tried at least to make it work. If Rin had told her no he felt like she would keep pressing on the issue. The future is always a mystery, the past is history.

Anyways, they waltzed together around the garden. Of course Rin wasn’t exactly the best dancer, but he’s still versed in the art. With his coordination and timing it was a bit practical, perhaps elegant even. It gave Rin an idea of maybe try to spice up the dance, but that was for another time.

[exit]

Stats:

Limit Break Points:

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:57 am