Welcome Guest! You have made 50 posts!

Join Our Discord! : Here After high demand from everyone, we've finally opened a Discord Chat Server for the site!
We are an AU Naruto Roleplay Forum!

4 posters

Kirigakure Transition Council: Conference #1

Kim Chang-Min
    Kim Chang-Min

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Earth Release, Steel Release, Fuuninjutsu, Misc. Crafting, Ninjutsu, Ijutsu, Sensory, Kugutsu
    Class: X
    Ryo: 750,000 Ryo

Kirigakure Transition Council: Conference #1 Empty Kirigakure Transition Council: Conference #1

Post by Kim Chang-Min Sat Aug 25, 2018 2:01 pm

Konami walked into the large conference room reserved for major council meetings. She was wearing her typical loadout as can be seen in her signature minus the beret and red steel gauntlets. The whole floor was guarded by A-Rank ANBU and while she tended to prepare for confrontations even with such protections she did not want to put the council members on edge. The woman strode to the front of the room in front of a whiteboard and placed her hands behind her back as she waited for the other ninja to arrive. She had sent out letters to Tsubaki, Kotsubo, Takeo, and the other members of the Transition Council including the representatives from each of the village's major clans: the Kereko, the Yuki, and the Hozuki. Given the recent misfortune that had befallen the previous Kaguya representative, Tsubaki would serve as a partial replacement. There was much village business to discuss and after a long conversation with her sister they twins had some startling news for everyone.
    Takeo
    Takeo

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Katon, Suiton, Fuuton, Hyouton, Ninjutsu, Taijutsu & Sensory
    Class: A
    Ryo: 401,850

Kirigakure Transition Council: Conference #1 Empty Re: Kirigakure Transition Council: Conference #1

Post by Takeo Sat Aug 25, 2018 3:30 pm

Takeo casually strolls along at a power walk of a pace as he enters the conference room a few minutes after Konami's arrival. He'd gotten the letter and made sure to set aside future plans (not that he had that many) aside so he could effectively attend the meeting. As per usual, his hair's in its natural untidy and spiky nature, contradicted by his well-dressed mannerisms. On this occasion he's dressed in a fully black suit, with the jacket tucked beneath his arm and a black tie contrasted by the vest over a light orange dress shirt he has on beneath.

Staying silent, the brunette taps along further into the room, taking a seat near the middle of the table and waiting for the others to arrive.

Updates | App
    Stats:
    Shinso Uchiha
    Shinso Uchiha

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Water l Taijutsu l Sensory
    Class: D
    Ryo:

Kirigakure Transition Council: Conference #1 Empty Re: Kirigakure Transition Council: Conference #1

Post by Shinso Uchiha Sat Aug 25, 2018 5:00 pm

Kotsubo really wasn't one for politics, and if he hadn't been invited personally to show up to this meeting he wouldn't of come at all but alas, a good ninja does follow orders and he wasn't going to piss off Konami with the trust that she's placed in Kotsubo. He's in his typical ninja gear, he wears the standard Kirigakure flak jacket which is slate grey. The Flak jacket is very basic in design and has no pockets. The most notable features of the flak jacket are the extended shoulder guards and lower extensions on either side to protect the lower abdomen. This flak jacket is fastened from the sides by straps, on the back of the flak jacket is the Hoshigaki's clan symbol which is 3 red gills pointed down in a pattern-like matter. Underneath the Flak Jacket Kotsubo wears a darker grey long-sleeved shirt. For his lower body, Kotsubo wears dark-greyed long pants which fits in color with his long-sleeved shirt, leading down to be tucked in to the top of his slate grey sandals.

He didn't bring his sword along however, as he doubted he would find himself having to fight in such a meeting, especially since there were A-Rank Anbu all over the meeting, only just arriving a few seconds shortly after Takeo, Kotsubo took a seat that's about two seats away from Takeo, waiting patiently for either the others to arrive or for the meeting itself to start.

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Taijutsu | Sensory | Ninjutsu| Kenjutsu | Water | Lightning
    Ryo: 10,000

Post by Hana Kaguya Sat Aug 25, 2018 5:44 pm

Tsubaki found herself into the conference room with some help. Nonetheless, she made it on time. She wears a pair of deep blue sandals popular among many Shinobi which is coupled with a lavender haori kimono. The kimono is secured with a blue sash secured around her waist. Beneath the kimono Tsubaki wears a light mesh shirt to provide additional coverage. Tsubaki herself is of short height among her clan, standing only 5'6 and weight 140 lbs. Just like her kin she shares a very pale, soft skin. This is coupled with sapphire eyes and pearly white hair which extends all the way down to her lower back. Although having a somewhat fit figure her endowed chest and lower body balances her out.

There were strangers from all around the village in this room, though was a bit surprised and slightly relieved to see Kotsubo present. He was her sensei, though she never really got acquainted with. He was sent on a rather long mission that left her and her squadmates unattended for quite some time. Having Kotsubo back at least promised the squad would get together and finally have some work done. The girl would hop up on a seat and scoot in as she waited for the meeting to actually start.

Stamina: A (S w/Demon Bell)
    Speed: B
    Coordination: A+
    Intelligence: D
    Perception: A
    Kim Chang-Min
    Kim Chang-Min

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Earth Release, Steel Release, Fuuninjutsu, Misc. Crafting, Ninjutsu, Ijutsu, Sensory, Kugutsu
    Ryo: 750,000 Ryo

Post by Kim Chang-Min Sun Aug 26, 2018 12:25 am

Konami watched as the members of the council filed in. She said nothing but gave a curt nod to each of the ninja as they entered. The main shinobi she was interested in: Takeo, Kotsubo, and Tsubaki had arrived first. This was followed by the other council members, high ranking shinobi of the most prominent clans. Konami didn't expect that these council people would have much to say as she had spoken with them privately and thus this conference was more a chance to bring Takeo, Kotsubo, and Tsubaki into the fold of things. Finally, Toonami walked in, the woman wearing exactly what could be found in her signature and walking with an exaggerated gangsta style gait. She plopped herself down on a chair directly opposite Kotsubo and threw her feet on the desk. The twin's boots clanging on the hard wood conference table as she removed some brown rolling paper and a bag of weed from her combat belt. The other Kereko on the council chuckled but didn't say anything as Konami shook her head and began:

"Thank you all for gathering here today. There is much in the way of village business to discuss and I do have an important announcement to make. First things first, I want to brief all of you on the results of an important mission undertaken by Kotsubo Hoshigaki." Konami gestured to the shark man before passing out booklets that were marked CLASSIFIED. These booklets contained all essential information about the mission as reported by Kotsubo both in his oral and written reports. The intelligence in the booklet was not to be taken lightly and first page gave a very clear warning as to what would happen if the information within was leaked or spoken to by those without the proper clearance. "Kotsubo led a team consisting of Nozomi Himitsu and Halcyon Yomi to report on and contain a S-Class threat that had been roaming across the Five Major Nations. Nozomi is the jinchurikki of the Three Tailed Beast and for unknown reasons was sent on this mission by the previous Mizukage. Yomi is a highly qualified chuunin that was sent to assist Kotsubo. The trio were attacked by Kumogakure shinobi but had managed to find the location of the Village Hidden in the Clouds. Shortly thereafter, they came across a town that was burnt and destroyed by a pale woman that exhibited a power unlike any recorded in this village's archives. The woman was able to single-handedly overpower our forces along with that of other villages although Yomi was able to land a solid blow against her. While Yomi and Kotsubo have returned to us in tact, the pale woman was able to recruit Nozomi who is now considered an B-Rank Missing Ninja who will be placed in the Bingo Book."

While Konami spoke Toonami looked over at Kotsubo as he was center of attention for the time being. Toonami tilted her head and noticed the shark man's rippling muscles and uncommon aquatic physiology. She had never been with a shark man in fact she preferred women altogether. That being said Toon realized she hadn't been properly fucked in a long while. Toonami wondered if the longstanding rumors about Hoshigaki men were true. She had heard that their dicks were long and that they had tremendous girth to them. She knew for a fact that they had greater stamina than most men and tended to play rough in combat. She considered whether these attributes would apply to the bedroom as well. Only one way to find out.... While Konami spoke about things she already knew and didn't care about Toonami set to licking the ends of her rolling paper and filling its center with marijuana. The blueberry twin splayed her tongue and looked at Kotsubo through her peripheral vision to see if he had noticed her. If he had she'd ensure that the piercing on her tongue was visible. She'd then set to rolling the blunt tightly in preparation for smoking.

"This pale woman is a major threat to national security as is the defection of Nozomi. I want every member of this council to scour this village for information about Nozomi. Her likes, dislikes, her family history, and motivations. Pull every contact that you have until we have a robust pool of intelligence to work with. We'll use whatever means are at our disposal to capture her, extract our Bijuu, and then eliminate her. As for the pale woman, we will need to be on guard and ready to take her down the next time she shows her face. For this we may need to cooperate with our foreign adversaries which include Kumogakure at the moment. Takeo Yuki has approached me on the subject of forming an international organization of mercenaries designed to keep the peace and operate in this village's interests. I have given him my blessing to found the organization and oversee its day to day affairs although its will ultimately answer to the Office of the Mizukage. Takeo, I am hereby naming you Head Strategist of Kirigakure. I give you leave to use this organization to find out more about the pale woman and use the talents of shinobi both foreign and domestic to bring her and Nozomi down. We are presently allied with Konohagakure so I suggest you focus on Kumogakure as I believe their natural suspicion of us may be allayed when you tell them that this organization is meant to be village neutral."

Technically, Toonami had named herself Head Strategist but she was not surprised when Konami gave the title to Takeo. Konami had discussed this was her in private along with the other members of the council. Toonami's focus was still on Kotsubo. At this point in the meeting she had finished rolling the weed into a tightly packed blunt. It was about the size of a cigar and she gripped it gently before turning her head directly towards the Hoshigaki. He would have to be blind or willfully ignoring her not to notice her. Toonami put the cigar in her mouth and slowly slid it in and out while making direct eye contact with him. The twin continued to fellate the cigar for a few seconds before running her tongue up and down its length in front of everyone in the conference room. She didn't care if it was scandalous and inappropriate as that only served to arouse her even more.

Konami didn't react to her sister's lewd display. Toonami had done this before in various settings and she knew that if she drew attention to the behavior it would only serve to encourage her. Toonami for her part would cease once it was clear that Kotsubo had seen the display and had reacted to it.

"There is another subject I want to discuss...." Konami's eyes turned toward Tsubaki and her normally calm and serious demeanor softened. She wasn't sure if the princess had heard the news but now was a good a time as any to make it known to everyone present.

"A number of Kaguya Clan elders were assassinated in a mass poisoning conducted by Yanagi Kaguya. I had invited the more conservative members of the Kaguya Clan to a truth and reconciliation dinner so as to heal the distrust caused by their mistreatment of the outcasts in the clan. I had brought in Yanagi to help prepare the meal so that she may get a chance to speak with them and perhaps soften their hearts. Unfortunately, Yanagi had taken advantage of my kindness and with the assistance of an unknown party had managed to poison the food and kill all of the attendees. I have no doubt that she was working with the assistance of someone outside the village as there is no way that she, a mere genin, could have pulled this off alone. You have my condolences Tsubaki-hime and I promise you Kirigakure will deliver her to you to enact justice as you see fit"

Konami gave a silent pause in memory of those she had slain personally.

"One of the elders had a seat on the council and I have decided that you should replace him. You will be able to represent your clan's interests along with the others present here and you will have a direct line of communication to the Mizukage's Office. You have demonstrated a willingness to reverse the Kaguya Clan's more draconian approach to its minority members and have shown exemplary bravery in defending this village against Shin Kazehana. We would be honored by your presence Princess Tsubaki"

Toonami rolled her eyes at Konami's conciliatory flattery. The girl was only on the council so that she would conveniently forget that a whole section of her clan had been wiped out. If Tsubaki was too busy working on the council then perhaps she wouldn't have the time or inclination to investigate the true cause of her kin's death. It also gave Konami an excuse to add another Kereko to the council on the grounds that chemistry was an evolving practice area in the clan's arsenal (as evidenced by the adoption of the Twins) and that they had much expertise to offer in that arena. If the Kereko had more input in village policy perhaps such an attack could be avoided in future.

"Speaking of the attack by Shin Kazehana, Takeo I also want you to find out as much as you can about what prompted this decision. Find out more about what's happening with Iwagakure and Sunagakure and if that plays into his attack. Konoha has shown that it is willing to stand by us when our village is in danger so I want to make returning the favor a high priority as soon as the opportunity presents itself....this brings me to the final announcement of this meeting...."

Toonami struck a match and lit the blunt. She smoked it casually as she looked at Konami and smiled.

"Effective immediately, Me and my sister hereby resign as Mizukage and will be taking a leave of absence from the village" She would allow whatever shock or surprise was expressed by Takeo, Kotsubo, and Tsubaki to run its course. The other council members didn't react as they knew this was coming. "We will be going on a research sabbatical that is of the utmost importance. We aim to find the source of the plague that has devastated the globe several times this year. Once we find the source we will contain it, develop a cure, and weaponize it for this village's interests. I think we may have a lead and we plan on pursuing it to the ends of the Earth"

Toonami took a few more puffs of her blunt and blew it in Tsubaki's direction wherever the girl was sitting. She removed the blunt from her mouth and spoke for the first time of the meeting.

"We're gonna slap it around and make it our bitch!" she hollered.

"Well put" Konami said returning Toonami's smile. They were nomads at heart and had traveled for a large part of their lives. They enjoyed some aspects of village life but in truth they longed for the ability to travel at will. Toonami craved the excitement and chaos of life on the road. Konami loved the strategic challenges that the adventure would pose. That and the headache of dealing with paperwork was beginning to piss her off. This would give her and her sister a chance to bond over their shared love of science.

"I will be leaving the village in Kotsubo's hands. Kotsubo Hoshigaki, congratulations I select you as my successor....the Yondaime Mizukage!" Kotsubo had demonstrated skill, level-headedness, and loyalty all of these were good traits to have in a leader. "I trust Kotsubo will effectively lead and protect this village. Takeo you may report your progress to Kotsubo and he will make the necessary decisions on the various challenges this village faces"

Konami then turned to everyone in the room.

"It has been an honor and a privilege to serve this village as its Mizukage. I am confident each and every one of you will keep things running smoothly until me and my sister return. Me and Toonami will leave immediately and assuming there are no outstanding questions or issues that cannot be discussed with Kotsubo, I bid you farewell for now"

Konami bowed respectfully and left the room. Toonami rose and followed her sister but not before casting a final sultry glance at Kirigakure's new Mizukage. He'd probably find the job super stressful and when she returned she'd help relieve that stress assuming he was still alive by then. She was certain that he'd remember her, after all few who met either of the twins tended to forget them.

[Exit - Twins Fade to Background]
    Shinso Uchiha
    Shinso Uchiha

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Water l Taijutsu l Sensory
    Class: D
    Ryo:

Post by Shinso Uchiha Sun Aug 26, 2018 1:15 am

Soon enough, the meeting would finally start and Kotsubo noticed a few last characters coming along, Tsubaki who's apart of his squad and lastly, a few of the high-ranking members of the council along with a blue-haired woman who seems to be... pretty skinny, as that's probably the kindest way to put it. Though expressed a little surprise when she just casually brought out rolling paper, and a clear bag of a questionable substance. It was somewhat weird but if Konami had allowed it for some reason, he wasn't going to question it and kept to himself as Konami had soon began talking.

Kotsubo hadn't bothered to open up the booklet as he was the one who wrote and orally spoken about it in the first place, to him it'd just be like re-reading a book several times over and the events of the mission were still fresh in his mind, he didn't need to read a report he's written and spoke about in order to be up to date about it. Soon enough though, he listened to Konami's explanation about gathering information about the pale woman. He did agree with it, as they had scarcely anything on her. He hadn't heard of any kekkei genkai or clans that made a persons skin that pale however, and assumed that this pale woman is indeed a very unique individual and not born from one of the five major villages, or there's something lurking around in the depths of the world just waiting and abiding their strength. Either way, Kirigakure would definitely have to brace itself for the upcoming challenges.

A few looks were given to Toonami though as she is opposite of where Kotsubo is, and the position that Konami is speaking at with seeing Kotsubo seeing Toonami at the corner of his eye, it's hard to ignore the rather sexually suggestive act that she's performing in the meeting. He caught himself staring at it a few more times then he liked to, partly because he is somewhat intrigued by it, and partly because it's hard to focus on such a serious meeting with a woman staring right at you doing suggestive fellatio.

It seems that her behaviour had toned down however, as he guessed her intention was to get Kotsubo's attention and make sure he's aware of her advances. He would focus on it later on though as with the suggestive fellatio out of the way, he could put his undivided attention back towards Konami. 

He seemed a bit doubtful that a lone genin was capable of murdering all the elders of the village, but learned soon enough that Konami believes she had help from an outside source. It sounded a bit fishy to him all in all, but that's a justice of the Kaguya clan that Tsubaki would have to hunt for on her own it seems. He might talk with her later about it but for now, the name Kazehana had piqued Kotsubo's interest. He had heard of the Kazehana's ability and their past empire that had practically gone into shambles, or so Kotsubo had apparently heard. If a Kazehana is alive and well, stirring out trouble once more in the world then that's just another problem to seemingly deal with added on top of the pale woman.

Finally, he heard the twins were retiring from the leadership for their own personal quest, it wasn't as surprising to Kotsubo too much however as long as he wasn't involved in the politics and gets pointed towards whatever direction the leader of the village needed him for, he'd obey and kill the enemies that threaten Kirigakure, as he always have so far. However, this belief and thought had been interrupted from a clear shock expressed on Kotsubo's face as he's been declared the Yondaime Mizukage, the Fourth Mizukage of the village.

He had quite a bit to say towards Konami for launching that on him, as he made it quite clear that he didn't want to be involved of politics, the last thing he wanted was to become the leader of the village but he wouldn't create a scene about that however in-front of the other members of the council. He just simply nodded and accepted it for what it was, it seems that Kotsubo's days were going to get a lot busier in the coming days. He did secretly want a position of having some control and say in the matters of the village, but not one with so much responsibility. It's like the saying goes, be careful what you wish for.

After the twins had made their exit, Toonami's little glance had gone straight over the Shark man's head as he believed he had a number of matters to get used to now as the new Mizukage. He wouldn't waste anymore time in the meeting now as he would try to get used to his new role. After the twins excused themselves and left, Kotsubo wouldn't be far behind. "I... have to prepare myself for the role then, if you'll excuse me. If you need me, I suppose you can find me at the Mizukage's office now." he'd say, exiting the room not too far behind from the Twins.

(Exit)

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Katon, Suiton, Fuuton, Hyouton, Ninjutsu, Taijutsu & Sensory
    Class: A
    Ryo: 401,850

Post by Takeo Sun Aug 26, 2018 1:27 am

Takeo silently closes his right hand into a fist, resting his knuckles against his cheek as he listens to what Konami has to say. With everyone having arrived on time, they could finally get started with what had to be said. It started off first and foremost with a debriefing on what occurred regarding Kotsubo's mission in more detail than what Yomi herself had initially provided. Given the circumstances of the mission in question the brunette wasn't surprised that he was so peeved about it that morning he first encountered her personally. He goes on to note the name of the jinchuuriki who was mentioned--and apparently sent by Nikuyo? Upon that information drop, the Yuki can't help but wrinkle his nose and lower his gaze to the table, almost as if he was half-ashamed and half-confused about why he'd done it.

And naturally, that kind of fuckup came along with her being recruited by the very threat Kotsubo and Yomi had faced, the latter of which had actually told him about this already. It wasn't that much of a surprise to him because of that, though it gives him time to contemplate the backdrop of things, like how it was Nikuyo who was responsible for a mere Genin being thrown into something that blew up in the village's face like that. Then again, the man did seem more like a brute than an actual diplomat; it's for that reason that Takeo strives to be different from him. Personal reasons set aside, the brunette starts listening again when she begins to speak about something else, mostly ignoring how Toonami's ogling the shit out of Kotsubo at the moment. He mostly just peers up at the guy for a moment, to gauge what his reaction was to this. Beit remorse, frustration about being reminded of the whole thing, or just a straight face like Takeo's own.

The youth brings his hand up, scratching at his cheek a little bit as she states to start pulling up information on Nozomi's background. Had she not suggested it already, he probably would've thought it would be a brilliant course of action to figure out if their were any triggers to the cause. The best provider of information in this case seemed like either her family, her squad if he could find if she had one, and then Yomi and Kotsubo. He lowers his hand away from his face after a few moments, folding his fingers between one another and leaning back abit within his seat as the female speaks of his organization to the council, seeing that she kept to her end of the agreement and even seemed approving of the organization overall. That brightened up his day abit--though the next bit of news following that threw him off.

'--Head Strategist?' He snaps away from his thoughts before he even has the chance to shift to them, gaze remaining locked onto the blonde none the less. As she elaborated on her reasoning for it and how the organization would ultimately aid in dealing with both Nozomi and the unknown threat that Kotsubo and Yomi had to come face to face with, the male briefly nods his head in an acknowledging manner. 'I see.. makes sense. I will be traveling a lot anyways.' It worked perfect, even more so if she could reach out to the aforementioned pair for the organization. Yomi seemed interested in power, probably to have a rematch with the threat they faced at some point down the line, and he was sure Kotsubo probably wouldn't mind. Plus that meant he'd have people he could effectively travel with and see the world. His objective would probably be the minor lands first, and likewise, eventually the Land of Lightning, followed by Kumogakure itself to perhaps situate some common ground with them. It'd be beneficial.

It's after the discussion turns to the Kaguya Clan that his focus slips away. He didn't really keep up with anything about what was going on with the clan, let alone the atrocity that had been committed by one of its members as of recent. He felt like it was their business, and besides his task was to focus on the two threats that were at hand, as well as his own organization. He's relatively impressed that the Kaguya girl managed to make it onto the council, but would have to see what made her promising enough for such a role as a replacement. Was the clan's inner turmoil truly that bad? Maybe he'd find out or maybe he wouldn't; it all depended on the scope of his focus as the newly-comissioned Head Strategist of the village. When his name comes from her mouth again, it's regarding the recent attack prompted by Shin Kazehana. He knew next to nothing about it either, other than the fact that it sort of spelled bad news that a guy like that was lugging around Kirigakure no Sato. Hopefully he'd be around the next time the man attacked to provide aid, if there ever was a next time.

To say in the least, it sounded like he'd have to add Iwagakure and Sunagakure as destinations in his travels, to scope out any clues. As she switches to the final thing she had planned for the meeting, he decides to dedicate his whole-hearted focus to her once more, blinking numerous times as she informs them of her--her and her sister's resignations from the role of Mizukage, with the reasoning lying behind the plague that continued sweeping across the world. Following that? Kotsubo was now officially the Yondaime of Kirigakure no Sato, something that he had no qualms about since Yomi seemed like a decent person when he met her, and he figured that this guy was not only strong enough to actually lead the mission as her superior, but not that bad of a person either. Takeo would just have to see--especially since he'd probably be communicating directly to the man whether it be for updates on the organization or just as his own superior now. As Konami offers her farewell and exits the room in tow with her twin, the brunette pairs on towards the shark man, finally letting some words slip from his vocals.

"Congratulations, Kot--Yondaime-san. Just send a messenger pigeon my way if you need me for anything with regard to your new job." He remarks in a rather nonchalant tone, before standing upright. He pulls the jacket to his suit on and buttons it up one-handedly on his way out, strolling for the exit. That was one possible recruit down, but one less concern when it came to who'd be pulling the strings of the organization while he served as the day-to-day leader. It was a good day and a bad day--both of the twins had turned out to be much more pleasant than he thought they would, but at the same time they were already leaving so soon, and Kirigakure was already passing on its leadership to someone else.

(exit)

Updates | App
    Stats:

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 10:44 am