Welcome Guest! You have made 50 posts!

Join Our Discord! : Here After high demand from everyone, we've finally opened a Discord Chat Server for the site!
We are an AU Naruto Roleplay Forum!

2 posters

Streets of Kumogakure

Sakata
    Sakata

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Raiton, Chemistry, Kenjutsu, Ijutsu
    Class: A
    Ryo: 494,950

Streets of Kumogakure Empty Streets of Kumogakure

Post by Sakata Wed May 02, 2018 8:48 pm

Whether it was two in the morning with that couple that always has loud strife, or three in the afternoon with that kid in the academy bragging about how he learned something new, Kumogakure's streets were always busy with something, for some reason, and with some people to give it that busy vibe. Naturally, this meant that they had to be monitored routinely.

By none other than shinobi.

And so, Simon decides to spend his day posted up on a little hill, nestled under a tree and leaned against the trunk of it. His legs are kept tucked to his chest, arms wrapped around his ankles as he stares down from his vantage point in the area, just off to the side of the path leading up to the little clinic at the top. Cat-like, yellow eyes linger upon his general line of sight, though he occasionally turns his head.

He searched for signs of anything notable. Mostly anyone suspicious or some actual crime or action happening on the street below and the various alleyways splitting off from it. For the most part, though, things are left uneventful for the blonde, leaving him to casually look around, to occasionally admire a girl's look or glance at the scroll in the pocket of the plain, black hoodie he has on, to match sweat pants of the same color.

Spoiler:

"... Man. This is gonna be boring. At least I've got clones to replace my post if I wanna go somewhere near by. Maybe that convenience store..." He mumbles off.

Andariel Bloodworth
    Andariel Bloodworth

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Bukijutsu | Chemistry | Genjutsu
    Class: B
    Ryo: 0

Streets of Kumogakure Empty Re: Streets of Kumogakure

Post by Andariel Bloodworth Sat May 05, 2018 8:02 am

Natsuru found herself in the market area where she usually stopped by for her breaks. After all it was a hot spot for shopping and food, so Natsuru was naturally bound to the market. A little in the afternoon she found herself strolling the streets. Today was the day she finally mustered the confidence to wear her new outfit. With Ryuko crafting her a new set of gear she was enthralled to plan her new gear. Her craftsman ship greatly improved with each new gift. Currently, Natsuru could feel the love in every stitch of her garb. It was fitted precisely to her measurements.

Natsuru wears black sandals which cover both feet securely and tightly providing comfort and protection. This is matched with a pair of dark gray steel shin guards. The shin guards covered the tops of her feet all the way up to her lower knees. This was matched with a pair of black stockings which covered her feet and extended above her knees. Although made from cloth they were somewhat thick and provided minor protection. Natsuru wears black undergarments which are concealed by a long, black loincloth which extends just to the sides of her knees on the front and back still providing suitable coverage. Around her right thigh she wears a simple, small black leather belt. Attached on the belt is a dark gray lacquered scabbard sized for a tanto. Another black belt is worn around her waist which serves to hold her quiver located around her back side.

A mesh, sleeveless undershirt covered her body as a set of riveted mail is worn over the undershirt. As her primary top she wears a simple black one piece fitted to her body type. Naturally, her mail shirt beneath her top extends slightly down her upper arm adding some additional protection. On both hands Natsuru wears a pair of long fingerless gloves which extends just below her elbows made with the same material of cloth and quality as her stockings. These are backed by a pair of soft leather arm guards protecting her forearm and back hand leaving a small soft part on her wrist still allowing flexibility. Her bow is worn across her chest with the front of the bow between her bosom and the string running across her back, the natural properties of the bow clinging itself to her body. Over her torso is a black cloak that extended down to the backs of her knees with a down hood, the mantel thick and well-insulated.

Natsuru has very fair skin with an almost ink-like navy blue hair, which matches her eyes in the same regards. Her hair runs down her back inside of the cloak's cover down to her rear end with a few bunches of hair touching down her breasts. Standing at 5'10 she has a very slender frame which maximizes her role as an archer giving her a statuesque vibe. Alas, a highly decorated Indian-style necklace made of silver and ruby was worn around her neck resting atop her chest serving as a relish for the stunning Kunoichi.

She found herself in a local eatery. She sat on a bar stool before a bowl of Katsudon, paired with a side of six Gyoza and a bowl of hot miso soup. To wash everything down was a simple glass of orange juice. Now her appearance really stood out among the villagers and even generic Shinobi, but to her she felt comfortable and almost prideful she wore the gear provided by her friends. "Time to eat..." She said, breaking in her chopsticks and going straight for the Katsudon. The runny egg and stir fried onion were picked together with the breaded and fried chicken slice, backed by a heaping bit of white rice. She did not hesitate to stuff her mouth full of the carbed, fatty treat. Comfort food certainly made her at ease. Especially since she has been busy with her crafting for the past couple days. It was nice to expose herself back into society.

Speed: C
    Coordination: C
    Intelligence: B
    Perception: B
    Sakata
    Sakata

Character File

Post by Sakata Mon May 07, 2018 5:16 am

As expected, deciding to pick this mission was the most boring thing that Simon could give a go at.

So boring that by the time that he actually decided to stop being at his post he'd counted a good several hundred people over the past... well, he hasn't kept track of the time. Regardless, the male rises to his feet, letting out an exasperated sigh as he brings his hands together, forming the Clone hand seal. "Screw this. I seriously should've just done this earlier." Simon remarks, creating a shadow clone from a plume of smoke.

"Hold down the fort here. I won't be gone for too long. If anything goes on and it's too serious for ya' to handle, disperse so I can get the information and hustle back here." The Kageyama instructs his shadow clone. It offers an acknowledging nod and a salute, then takes a seat and leans against the tree upon the top of the hill. On that note, the blonde Chuunin strides down the pathway, throwing his arms up and yawning as he wraps them behind his head.

"MAAAAN! That was horrible. Missions are horrible. But I need the money... this is so troublesome." He mumbles off, continuing to head down the hill at that point. He drops one hand to his side, and brings the other to his mouth, picking at something in his teeth. 'Damn popcorn kernel shell...' He thinks to himself. "Wonder if I could get a promotion. I could just take them on missions and have em do all the work. Guide them through it if they mess up or anythin'. They'd have to not be annoying, though. And have a good sense of humor. I wouldn't mind teachin' them." Simon remarks through his teeth-picking.

He slips his tongue to the area and lowers his hand, brushing it off the side of his pants leg as he keeps tonguing at the vicinity. Out of sheer luck, he manages to dislodge the kernel shell, spitting it out at that point. "Seriously needa find some way to make that stop happening. Maybe some other genius will make something that resolves it one day. Definitely not me, if I can even call myself one. Deeeefinitely not proactive enough." The male admits, still murmuring away.

Once he reaches the bottom of the hill, he just ambles along steadily, spotting out a few local bars within his line of sight. Or well, a familiar sight at one of them. 'Is that...' He squints his eyes, then brings his hand to his chin, confirming it with a nod at that point in time.

The male casually heads on in the direction of the familiar sight, slipping past people and what not as he does so. He keeps his hands tucked into the pockets of his hoodie for the time being, quietly pondering why she was here. Upon closer inspection, he took notice of what she was eating and---god damn, how she was eating it. 'Holy shiiiiit she's cramming it in. That takes skill right there.' Simon muses, just deciding not to disrupt her ritual of consumption.

He opts to sit with about a seat or two separating them, but minds his own business. If she wanted to address him, she would, but otherwise he focuses on an order of his own. His meal of choice is okonomiyaki---which is easily enough of its own, and nothing else.

Andariel Bloodworth
    Andariel Bloodworth

Character File

Post by Andariel Bloodworth Tue May 08, 2018 7:26 am

Her taste buds were entertained and Natsuru was in her greatest mood. Junk food had that effect on her. Shoveling the runny egg and rice she would viciously wash it down with the miso soup before grabbing a dumpling and running it into the sauce. All in all it made for a somewhat balanced, nutritious meal. Miso soup had its benefit, tofu, seaweed, and chives. The Tonkatsu bowl had carbs, protein, onion, and fat. And of course the gyoza was stuffed with pork and cabbage. She convinced herself it was an adequate meal. Although she enjoyed the cuisine prepared at home it was nice for a change of course. She was halfway through everything that was prepared before her before she caught onto the presence on the man besides her. What was originally thought of to be a regular patron was discovered to be Simon. She noticed this from her peripherals, not acknowledging the boy until she swallowed what she had in her mouth, wiping her mouth and straightening her back from the previous hunch she had during her frenzy.

Grabbing her glass of OJ from the side she washed down her food and hydrated herself, before setting it down and turning her head to the side. In a feigned surprise on her face she smiled with an awfully kind greeting. "Oh my. Good afternoon, Simon. I guess it's true what they: Tonkatsu brings good fortune." She said with a coy chuckle. Oven time Simon had finally sunk into her good graces. Being always attached to Shimiko, or vice versa, had made Natsuru become comfortable with his appearance. And in the end, his personality was perhaps the most bearable out of her friend group. Ryuko was sweet and kind, though was common to invade her bubble. Shimiko was always a bitter lemon-head she never really liked, though over time she became tolerable. At top of it all, those two acted their age as young females. Simon at the very least was mature for his age and was quite mellow-- a relaxed exterior being a feature she wore herself.

She would carry on with the conversation fluidly, charisma being one of her stronger suits. Though it was all due to her training and mannerism of upper-class etiquette. Awkward silences and forced conversations were none existent in her class. "I am just enjoying a luncheon. I have been working diligently on my crafting recently and figured a treat was due. What brings you here this time of day?" She followed up a bit curious as to what Simon was up to. It was not usual for him to roam the village. In fact, him being locked up in his room would be unusual behavior. Meeting Simon at the village gates upon return of their mission, to his hospital visit, and finally being with Shimiko in a cafe. It appears he was quite social, or at least loved the village he was raised in. Giving Simon the chance to speak she would go for her soup. It was light and quick allowing her to jump back into the conversation when needed. Her Katsudon and gyoza would have to wait.

Sakata
    Sakata

Character File

Post by Sakata Tue May 08, 2018 9:41 pm

The Kageyama rests his elbow upon the platform before him as he props himself up on the stool, pressing his palm upon his cheek. He sets his sights in the opposing direction to the Senou while she's carfing down her meal, waiting on his own. As she speaks to him in the oddly-benevolent mannerism, he can't help but feel weirded out. It was rather out of character, at least the character that she portrayed while around others. Or maybe she just treated them that way in specific?

He assumes that her treatment of Shimiko wasn't something common with everyone else. Simon was fairly relieved that he wouldn't have to sit through lunch feeling like he was being judged negatively like he initially figured he would. Still, he treads carefully, and maintains his usual nonchalance while opting to stay rather perceptive with how she'd act towards him. He had no qualms with her--by any means, infact, she'd yet to really say or do anything to him for that to be the case. And it seemed to be something mutual.

As she carries on with her greeting, the Kageyama listens. It was a change of pace from his talks with most people, because there was no gap in speech that could be offered for him to daydream or shift his thoughts elsewhere. It was almost forced that he'd have to pay attention--not that he had a problem with it. His head ascends from its position of reliance upon his hand, and he removes it from the platform, angling his body ever so slightly within her direction. A subconscious sign of comfort in the conversation.

"I was in the middle of street-watching duties. I decided to take a break for a little bit--luckily I've got my post covered while I'm not there." He doesn't mention that he technically is still there, let alone imply it. "I didn't know you were a crafter. That's a unique area of specialty to dabble in. How long have you done crafting for?" Simon inquires, returning that curious nature in the form of an inquiry. Part of his mental concentration is still dedicated to maintaining the shadow clone, as it remains watching over the street they're currently on.

Andariel Bloodworth
    Andariel Bloodworth

Character File

Post by Andariel Bloodworth Wed May 09, 2018 7:51 am

Before she knew it, the miso soup was gone. The liquid soup and bits of tofu were defenseless against Natsuru's binge. She would set the empty bowl down with the chopsticks still in hand, dredging a gyoza dumpling in its sauce before popping one in her mouth as Simon wrapped up what he said, the Genin chewing with her cheeks bulging as she listened to him intently. She was a bit surprised Simon was unaware of her crafting ability. She swore most of her inner circle by now were at least familiar with her crafting ability. It was a bit disappointing in the end. Her name held no value to it on its own, despite her knowing the value of her own crafts. Perhaps the problem with her notoriety was linked to the lack of her having her name exposed. Nonetheless, she would smile and reply after swallowing her mouthful.

"Yes, I am quite adept in a variety of educations: civil engineering, architecture, interior design, masonry, construction. You name it. My family is not all entirely a merchant class. There is no way we would have succeeded if we simply crafted and traded goods. We plan, construct, and manage infrastructure. Knowing how to hire cheap, build efficiently, and what's valuable is how we thrive. I tend to follow that same path, eventually." She said, trailing off. With as wealthy as her parents were, and the skills she already possessed in the field of craft, she was always asked why she decided to become a Shinobi. It was a common follow up, one Natsuru invited herself to answer. "You're probably wondering why I chose to work as a Shinobi rather than pursue skilled labor and management..."

Taking a dram of her orange juice she would set the highball glass down next to her Katsudon bowl before briefly licking her lips and following up. "Shinobi have always fascinated me. The line of work is menial and dangerous, but the things some of them accomplish and the honor associated with service always excited me." A slight blush began to develop on the girl's cheeks as her face almost expressed shyness, Natsuru shrugging her shoulders following what she had to say next. "I read a lot of Shōnen and Shōjo in my free time when I'm at home and not working. The military style and fighting in Shōnen gives me goosebumps. It's what mainly motivated me to become a Shinobi. I guess you could say I'm somewhat jealous of Shimiko. She was born and raised in a prestigious military family. I had to finish grade school and become sovereign before pursuing my interests in Ninjutsu."

With her chopsticks she played with the rice in her bowl, the Genin still rather blushed after 'opening up' to Simon. He was a very trusted friend of hers, someone she could trust not to spread any personal information about her. Ryuko might have found it as something playful whereas Shimiko would find it as material for sweet revenge. "I do not regret finishing my education. I plan to hopefully develop a stable income so I can dedicate more time to my work as a Kunoichi. I've come to like the people I have met in my line of work as a Shinobi. Unlike the 'friends' I had in high school, I know all of you are dependable and true." Natsuru would then casually pick up her bowl of Katsudon and silently consume once again. It was a good way to end what she had to say. It kept her occupied giving Simon a chance to speak without seeming like she was expect something out of him in return.

Sakata
    Sakata

Character File

Post by Sakata Thu May 10, 2018 1:31 am

"So your family basically adapted by spreading their areas of expertise, to be more successful." The Kageyama remarks, sliding his digits through his hair to push it back. The male starts to divide each piece up one by one, glancing at her out of his peripheral. He quietly listens to her as she explains what her purpose in becoming a kunoichi. Sometimes he certainly pondered what the motivation behind people's pursuits in the field of being a shinobi was. Especially since it was never the same answer, or one that he'd expect.

At first glance, it just seemed like her reason would be for the fame and the money that kunoichi and shinobi alike achieve--that is, if they succeed. Such isn't the case though. He raises a brow as she goes into mentioning how she was fascinated more or less with the achievements, rather than the rewards for them. "I see..." He simply remarks, acknowledgingly, but doesn't say anymore yet, still desiring to eat some of his okonomiyaki while he listens to her speak.

As she pretty much sums up the goals she has while being a kunoichi, Simon can't help but pause, swallowing the bite he took out of the okonomiyaki. He stops leaning forward, offering a casual smile. "Ah... I never expected such an outlook from you, to be honest. Those are healthy ambitions to go pursue. I see what you mean, too. And well.. as for Shimiko being born a Chinoike... it may've been good? I'unno." He pauses, contemplating it for a moment. Yeah, he could see her side of the coin from an onlooker, but there was something else to consider---the insider's point of view. Shimiko's view. Or Seigi's view.

"It probably wasn't normal. It usually isn't.. at least for those families. They're typically trained from the get-go to learn how to kill, subdue, be successful on the shinobi field. Sure the experience is nice and all, but depending on the extremities or lengths that they go to, it usually ends up messing with their childhoods. Especially if one kid is praised over the other. The kid that lacks as much praise tends to end up being in the shadows." Simon remarks, half-suspecting half-assuming. To be honest, he never experienced it himself. He can't help but notice that by the time he was finished with his sentence, he was staring down at the platform.

Had he been thinking out loud? He glances up, offering a nervous grin.

"Sorry. I get like that sometimes--hopefully I didn't kinda shoot down your idea of it. That aside though, as for my reason.. to be honest, it isn't as good as yours. I started off just being curious about it. Saw other people like Calypso and Seigi runnin' around all popular and stuff, with all the success in their careers, and just kind of thought to myself... 'Maybe I can be like that'." Simon admits, chuckling a bit.

"I kinda still am like that. I'm out to make it big. I like the fame and the recognition. But as time's gone on I've kinda just.. I don't know, become more interested in seeing it happen to others, too? I started thinking that I wanted to see everyone else succeed. And help them succeed with any way I could manage. I wasn't that ambitious from the beginning, though."

"All I really had at the beginning was smarts, some scientific knowledge and absolute laziness. I'm... pretty good at chemistry, making medicines, enhancements, poisons, so on, and I have been since a young age. But back then my only talent was really just procrastinating. Just didn't have the motivation to go out and become what I wanted to become from the beginning. But it kinda changed later on. I started getting good at Ninjutsu. Got extremely talented on Raiton, just like Calyspo and Seigi. And here I am."

Andariel Bloodworth
    Andariel Bloodworth

Character File

Post by Andariel Bloodworth Fri May 11, 2018 6:37 am

"Mmhm!" Natsuru would nod with her mouthful. She had never thought of it the way Simon had. Truth be told, Natsuru's mother was an expert at business and management. Her father was the skilled, legendary craftsman. Together they were able to create a wealthy upbringing by combining their two skill sets. They both certainly had an impact on her own success. She is entirely set on building an empire of her own. That would come with time, of course. Working as a Shinobi had its benefits of generating basic revenue. What surprised her the most was Simon's position on her described outlook on military families. She set down an empty Katsudon bowl before her, glancing at the two gyoza she had left. Natsuru was shocked to hear him almost talk down to Shimiko, describing military kids as queer compared to those raised in a normal house hold. Natsuru could not help but agree. A sly grin grew on her face as he spoke of what was originally on her mind.

After her mission with Shimiko and Ryuko, Natsuru could not help but believe in what Simon was talking about. She was incredibly weird, to put it short. She recalls Shimiko monologuing to herself about a Jashin before executing an incapacitated bandit. On top of her odd social quirks and clingy behavior she could not help but agree more to what he spoke of. "No, not at all." She interjected briefly in the short pause Simon gave her. As Simon continued she began to learn about the kid himself, some impressive details she had never known before. Her face lit up as he named off his skills. Before she could rudely interrupt she would stuff her mouth with a dumpling to keep her tame until he finished.

Following her swallow she would speak almost eagerly. "You have professional skills as well? I wish you would have told me sooner. I'm making some goodies for my girl friends. I guess it's not too late to include you as well. Also...poisons are rather exotic. I wouldn't mind doing some business. It's not often I get to see a chemist." It was true, though. Shinobi have evolved over time from the sneaky, underhanded mercenaries into an organized military force. As such, poisons have become less and less popular over time as well as any other chemical concoction. It was a very valuable skill, perhaps on par with her field of engineering. "I am actually planning a new type of flask, which I believe will help conserve application for liquid poisons. Perhaps I can have a real test subject to work with. In exchange, I could make you a set of these containers for any other creation you plan."

Sakata
    Sakata

Character File

Post by Sakata Sun May 13, 2018 6:41 pm

'I did mention that they're more attuned to the job in general, didn't I?' The male ponders in his thoughts, starting to eat his okonomiyaki once he's finished talking. It was an ideal choice to make on what dish to give a try at the place as a whole. He just listens for the time being as she speaks, resting one foot ontop of the other. Simon leans forward, resting his elbow a top the platform, whilst leaning the side of his face against his open palm.

He listens and occasionally nods in the midst of her speaking. He cocks a brow in response to her slight thrill in response to him bearing talents in chemistry. Otherwise, the Kageyama doesn't really seem to express any means of response, not even to her mention of poison. He turns his frame a little bit at that point, starting to eat a little more of the okonomiyaki while listening to her plans for a new invention. On the note of possibly doing a deal, Simon finishes up chewing, and insists on responding.

"Potentially. It depends on what you're looking for, and the price you're looking to pay. The flasks could probably cut down what you pay, but otherwise part of what I'll spend producing it will have to come out of your pocket afterward." Simon elaborates, taking another bite out of his food. He was a slow eater when it came to procrastinating during a boring mission.

Andariel Bloodworth
    Andariel Bloodworth

Character File

Post by Andariel Bloodworth Thu May 17, 2018 5:51 pm

Natsuru listened intently as Simon spoke. To her their conversation just got a little more serious. Simon was a friend at base value, though became a client when deals were at hand. She predicted a simple barter would not settle. After all, chemistry was an expensive craft. It was primarily why she did not pursue it on her own. Although she came from a wealthy background a good part of that wealth came with managing income. Buying cheaply and mass producing was a key source of their success, and soon to be her own. At the very least the barter will help alleviate the price of her requested poisons, or more-or-less desired poisons. "That's understandable. I am somewhat familiar with how pricey chemist can become. Unlike my field of crafting, wood and iron is plentiful. Rare herbs and substances are of course unlikely to come by, otherwise they'd sell for as cheap as I get my lumber." Taking the last of her dumpling by the chop sticks she'd drenched it in sauce before consuming, chewing for a moment of silence as she planning a solution.

"I would need a quote of how much this might cost. From there we can negotiate the quantity and value of the flasks and hopefully come to a deal. For starters, I wish for two different poisons. One I want to be able to apply to weaponry. I want it to damage their chakra reserves. The second one I want is a type of gas that will damage their coordination. I want them to be moderately powerful, though nothing top shelf. Do you know how much those will cost?" She finished, placing her elbow on the bar counter resting her cheek on the back of her hand.

Sakata
    Sakata

Character File

Post by Sakata Thu May 31, 2018 7:28 am

Simon casually trails his gaze back to his food when she begins to speak, starting to eat again. He decides to just pick up the pace a little bit, but doesn't do it to an extent that it looks like he's trying to get away. At the mention of supplies, he offers a brief nod, gulping down some of his food. "Uhuh. Gotta deal with getting the right things before you can make the final product. It ain't that bad, though, if you know what you're doing." The Kageyama remarks in admission.

As she explains the specifics of what she's trying to get, he nods his head acknowledgingly, storing away the information within his mind. For the most part, he just assesses what he'd have to make, what things he'd need for it, and the overall cost that would be necessary for producing them. The male silently prods his own cheek as he determines it in his head, until it finally hits him.

"Mm.. well production costs would be about seventy grand. Usually I'd charge a lot to make up for the costs themselves, but considering those flasks are in the offer..." He purses his lips for a moment.

"I don't really have a need for poisons, so I won't really need lots of flasks either. At most three would be fine for me."

Andariel Bloodworth
    Andariel Bloodworth

Character File

Post by Andariel Bloodworth Sun Jun 10, 2018 10:31 am

Natsuru's face lit up in astonishment at the mentioning of the prices. Seventy grand? That's almost all of my savings... Natsuru was not expecting the goods to be cheap, though she did not expect to spend more than fifty grand on her poison suggestion. Unfortunately, that was the price. Natsuru trusted Simon enough to not try and swindle her. He seemed like a level-headed guy with some code of honor. Truth be told, the flask's actual value were far less than the poisons he could produce. Some glass and a fixed nozzle were all that really made the flasks special. It was the idea and craftsmanship that really made the product shine. She could not argue a lower price especially since Simon was not the kind to typically produce poisons or use them himself.

"Seventy grand you say? Well, I can't exactly argue that. Though, I wasn't expecting the price to be that high. I'll tell you what: I will give you the flasks when I am ready to pay for my request. I guess you can use the spare time to research what you may need. I'm sure Chemistry is not a one-sitting thing."

Finishing her food she took a long dram of the rest of her orange juice cleaning the glass in a single gulp. It was a refreshing end to a solid meal, and a closed deal. A slight sigh of relief escaped her mouth as she spun around in her chair to face Simon again. "Well, I shouldn't take it too much of your time. I don't want to procrastinate too much with my blueprints. It was nice to see you, Simon. Maybe we will encounter each other again soon." Standing up she passed him a cheerful grin leaving a small stack of cash that easily paid for her meal and left a generous tip. "Farewell." She said as she passed Simon on foot, the cloaked Kunoichi making her way back to her home.

[Exit]

Sakata
    Sakata

Character File

Post by Sakata Sun Jun 10, 2018 9:42 pm

Simon peers at her as he informs her of the price, keeping a straight face for the time being. At last though, he chuckles for a few seconds, then elaborates.

"That's the price of both of them. The gas-based poison would be around twenty-five grand, and the liquid-based poison would be about fourty-five grand. So if you want one first and the other later that could work too." The Kageyama remarks, withdrawing his explanation so he can listen to Natsuru. The blonde offers an acknowledging nod in regard to her proposition, smiling a bit.

"I already have some things in mind, but yeah, my best bet for now is going to be looking into it more before I give a final say on what I can do for you." He pretty much finishes up the last of his food at that point, leaving money of his own at that point as he stands up as well, nodding once more while still presenting a casual grin.

"Eh, it was no problem; I'm usually just around anyways. It was nice to see you as well, Natsuru--and perhaps." Simon remarks, lifting his hand up in an idle wave as she passes him. "See you around." The blonde states with finality, before slipping his hands into his pockets. He starts to head on back up the hill, dispersing the shadow clone and relaying some information. Seems nothing had happened over the course of that brief "outing" of sorts.

The blonde goes to sit back down at his guard post a little longer, staying there for a few more hours that went by mostly eventless. Anything that was noteworthy was written as part of the report that was mandatory, and when the time came for his shift to be over he withdrew himself from the premises, heading away from the setting for the time being to do something more pleasant. Maybe some training.

[exit -> Training Grounds]

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 3:56 am