Welcome Guest! You have made 50 posts!

Join Our Discord! : Here After high demand from everyone, we've finally opened a Discord Chat Server for the site!
We are an AU Naruto Roleplay Forum!

2 posters

Declaration of War

Airi Ohara
    Airi Ohara
    Hokage
    Hokage
    Bug Zapper
    Rewarded to those who actively fought and subdued Chomei during the Bijuu Rampage Event in 2024

Village : Konohagakure

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Ninjutsu | Raiton | Sealing | Summoning | Medical | Taijutsu
    Class: X
    Ryo: Check Updates

Declaration of War Empty Declaration of War

Post by Airi Ohara Wed Apr 24, 2024 5:50 pm

It has been a long time since she had addressed the village as Hokage. She stood behind the podium with the Konohagakure crest behind her and tapped the microphone in front of her. Several cameras were trained on her. She cleared her throat and began her address. "Good afternoon, Konohagakure. It is your Hokage, Airi Ohara. It has been a long time since the last time I have addressed you, as the village. I have several important announcements to make," she said as the sound of camera shutters could be heard and flash of light covering her face and skin. She was dressed in her usual attire with the usual amount of cleavage showing through her kimono. The Hokage Hat sat upon the top of the podium, showing the emblem of the fire upon it. She shuffled through some paperwork first before addressing.

"I would like to start by announcing a promotion. I would like to announce the promotion of Kiyoshi from the rank of chuunin to the rank of special jonin. Kiyoshi was also instrumental in organizing the efforts of building a Stag Emporium tower here in Konohagakure, which they will be offering us a state-of-the-art medical facility with the most high-tech equipment we could imagine," she cleared her throat and shuffled more papers around before placing her hands upon the podium, lacing her fingers together.

"I am hereby declaring war on the man named Chen Kimyonokama. I have received a letter from him recently in regards to his plan. This man," she said as she looked straight at the camera. "has admitted to the destruction of Sunagakure. The Butcher of the Sands has now set his eyes upon Konoha. He had not only threatened me, the current Hokage, but he has also threatened to kill the 'cowardly' Uchiha, and then threatened to kill everyone within Konoha and to free the," she said with a clear of her throat. "interned slaves from Iwagakure due to the occupation of Iwagakure. I wish nothing more for Iwagakure than for the village to return to it's own two feet with a proper leader -- a leader that will not commit war-crimes against Konohagakure. However, as it stands, Diana Elena Moneta Korikane-Kotoshura has also been killed by a man named Raijin. " she said, placing the hat back onto her head and started to shout out.

"It is for this threat, that I have approved the mobilization of the floating city of the Stag Emporium to reside within our country. They current have a bounty of 3 million ryo for the head of Chen Kimyonokama and I will match that bounty of an additional 3 million ryo for the death of Chen Kimyonokama. I will not, and we as shinobi of Konohagakure, shall not tolerate threats from terrorists like the Butcher of the Sands. I am permitting open and unprovoked aggression against this man. He must be killed for the safety and security of Konohagakure and Kirigakure," she said, picking up all of her papers and walked off of the stage.
    OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
    == TOPIC LEFT ==

Airi's EXP Gained thus far
    • This Post: 10
    • Total Gained: 10

Airi's EXP Unique Ability
    Experience from Me to You
    A player may provide an additional +5 EXP bonus when being a sensei or team leader in a thread. However, the player loses 5 EXP, per post, when performing missions

Current Stats
    Spoiler:

Equipment
    Spoiler:

Class: X
    Recognized by E Tier Intelligence
    Title: The Carmine Hyuga
    King of Games
    King of Games

Character File
    Skills & Elements: None
    Class: E