Welcome Guest! You have made 50 posts!

Join Our Discord! : Here After high demand from everyone, we've finally opened a Discord Chat Server for the site!
We are an AU Naruto Roleplay Forum!

2 posters

Goodbye… For Now.

Hanabi Uchiha
    Hanabi Uchiha
    Leaf Special Jounin
    Leaf Special Jounin

Village : Konohagakure

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Fuuton, Katon, Genjutsu, Fuuinjutsu, Kenjutsu
    Class: A
    Ryo: Not Enough

Goodbye… For Now. Empty Goodbye… For Now.

Post by Hanabi Uchiha Sun Mar 10, 2024 2:08 pm

Hanabi looked up at the Hyuuga’s house, sighing, letting the rain fall on her as she wore a black cape, much different from the one she would normally wear. She bore only her normal swords and a black ninja uniform and a mask that represented a wolf. “This is goodbye.. I’m sorry.” She softly said before placing the bag down and knocking on the door and disappearing in a flash. A note would be in the bag that stated;

Airi,

I am so sorry for everything. Please forgive me while I take some time to figure myself out. Here are my items and everything I have except my money. Kinda need that to survive… Please take good care of them. I’m not sure when I will be back but.. I hope you understand. Thank you for everything. Let Tengoku know that I am on a person journey and that I thank him for everything he has done. If you need to send me something, here is an article of clothing that I put my chakra signature on. I trust you that you won’t give this away so if you need to find me.. You can. It’s not Goodbye. It’s see you later.

[exit thread]

OOC Note: Giving Airi

• Weaklessness Short Swords
    • Phantom Steps
    • Dread Shroud

Phantom Steps and Dread Shroud found here: https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t6555-gingi-makes-a-visit#52944

Weaklessness found here: https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t6435-a-happier-visit#51751

Village: Konoha
    Titles: The Golden Flower of Konoha, Dragon Queen

Renown: 9,200

Experience: 
    Total - 4798
    unused exp - 8

Ryo:  335,000

Stats:
    Strength: D
    Constitution: D (C)
    Stamina: B
    Speed: B+ (A+)
    Coordination: A
    Intelligence: B
    Perception: C (B with Sharingan)

Current attunement -
    Weaknessless Soaring Short Swords - Active
    Dread Shroud - Active <+1 CON>
    Phantom Steps - Active <+1 SPD>
    Airi Ohara
    Airi Ohara
    Hokage
    Hokage
    Bug Zapper
    Rewarded to those who actively fought and subdued Chomei during the Bijuu Rampage Event in 2024

Village : Konohagakure

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Ninjutsu | Raiton | Sealing | Summoning | Medical | Taijutsu
    Class: X
    Ryo: Check Updates

Goodbye… For Now. Empty Re: Goodbye… For Now.

Post by Airi Ohara Sun Mar 10, 2024 2:47 pm

Airi heard a rapping at the door. Several dull thuds rapping at the door overtaking the sound of rain pouring upon the clay rooftop of her house. "I got it!" she shouted towards her servants. She was wearing a white, almost see-through tank-top, boy-shorts that showed off far too much of her backside, and a clay mask upon her face. Exfoliation was important! She ran towards the door, her bosoms bouncing as she ran -- having no support to hold them in place. She quickly opened the door and looked around, dumbstruck from seeing nobody around.

No, if they took off like a flash of lightning, there must have been a good reason. She turned her eyes down towards the bag to see a note. She bent over to pick up the note, unfolded it and began to read. As she read the note, she fell to her knees, her breasts plopping around a bit before she burst out into tears. "Oh Hanabi!" she said before pressing her face into the paper, smudging the clay mask into the words written upon it. "Everyone I care about keeps leaving me! I'm so sick of this!" she said before collapsing upon the bag of stuff and began to cry. The note was smeared and covered in the clay of her facial exfoliator and then the bag was soon covered in it, leaving her face almost cleaned and without make-up.

After a while, she regained her composure and pulled the bag into her house and closed the door. She walked by her servant. "You have rest of the week off -- paid" she said as the servant bowed before gathering up his stuff and leaving. She threw the bag onto her bed and opened it. A pair of boots and the cloak that she made her as well as a pair of swords.  She just sat there and stared at them for a moment. "Idiot. Come back in one piece"
    OOC
    === Taking above 3 items. Topic Left ===

Participant EXP This Posting Round
  • Airi: 15

• Airi's UA
    Experience From Me To You
    A player may provide an additional 5 experience bonus when being a sensei or team leader in a thread. However, the player loses that 5 experience when performing missions.

Current Stats
    Spoiler:

Equipped Items
    Spoiler:

Village: Konohagakure
    Class: X
    Recognized by E Tier Intelligence
    Title: The Carmine Hyuga

CP: 290 | 130 Senjutsu CP
    Strength: D {C}
    Constitution: B {B+}
    Stamina: B {A+}
    Speed: A
    Coordination: A
    Intelligence: A
    Perception: A
    *Attuned: Weaknessless Soaring Shortswords
    *Attuned: Str +1 Tier due to Attunement with Silent Meteoric Kote
    *Con + from Lifestyle
    *+1(+) passive Stamina due to Uzumaki
    *Raiton Chakra Cost Reduction
    *Taijutsu Chakra Cost Reduction
    *Attuned: Fuuinjutsu Chakra Cost Reduction due to Attunement with Vocalized Mask

[Tracker] [Update]

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 7:25 am