Welcome Guest! You have made 50 posts!

Join Our Discord! : Here After high demand from everyone, we've finally opened a Discord Chat Server for the site!
We are an AU Naruto Roleplay Forum!

2 posters

Kaida returns to public eye

Yuki Kaida
    Yuki Kaida
    Mist Special Jounin
    Mist Special Jounin
    Catnapper
    Rewarded to those who actively fought and subdued Matatabi during the Bijuu Rampage Event in 2024

Kaida returns to public eye Empty Kaida returns to public eye

Post by Yuki Kaida Thu Dec 28, 2023 2:55 pm

It had been some time since Kaida had shown her face in public, the time she was not visible she was thinking and planning, Konoha was clearly someone she could not trust now. She felt anger and betrayal for how they treated her, a lone wolf shinobi had caused all the issues yet they treated her like a invader, in her mind, they were as close to enemies as one could be. She had heard Blitz had become the Kage, quite a shock and unexpected but she was glad she wasn't going to get stuck in that role, it was a cage that locked away all freedom for individual actions. All your actions were now the village's actions; every action had huge repercussions for the rest of the world, and you held the village life in your hands. She knocked on the door and walked into his office, she was not one that really had manners plus she knew the two of them were no enemies.

"Been a long time since we last saw each other, so you are the kage now, never expected you to accept a role that puts you on a leach. Your wild and brash side can get you into severe trouble, all actions you make effect the village and the villager's lives now."

She would wait for his answer a smile on her face, the two of them both enjoyed battle deeply and she had respect for the fact he got where he was. When they first met he was but a welp with a hothead and now he ruled the very village she decided in.

Mizukage
    Mizukage
    Catnapper
    Rewarded to those who actively fought and subdued Matatabi during the Bijuu Rampage Event in 2024

Village : Kirigakure

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Ninjutsu, Kenjutsu, Hyoton, Sensory, & Summoning
    Class: S
    Ryo: 62,000

Kaida returns to public eye Empty Re: Kaida returns to public eye

Post by Burittsu Thu Dec 28, 2023 4:35 pm

Burittsu remained in his office and enjoyed occasional training sessions with different shinobi around the village. When he was free from the paperwork yet he minded his business and played the role he was given not causing any problems. Just playing by the dreams of the boy he was meant to protect till his return but till than the odds of the kid. His money was on the kid returning to his rightful place and being pleased his life came to what he always dreamed of being. Only reason he made it this far was because of his luck and the fact he took a chance at seeing the world. Now the life of the village remained in the palm of his hand Burittsu wouldn’t know how he would feel exactly.

Yet it was his turn in the light to do what he wanted; living the double life wasn’t anything but a mission keeping his people safe. As well as keeping the new generation of shinobi strong and sharp ready for any deadly encounter they may come against. During his thoughts a knock on the door was heard as it slowly opened up revealing a face he hadn’t seen since returning home. Still as blunt as ever to the boy she probably couldn’t tell who was in control just yet but her words were the truth.

Gazing at her a little he couldn’t help but smile naturally as the body itself seemed glad to see such a face once more in its presence. Maybe it was the thoughts of the original overwhelming him with feelings and force secretly watching over him and his every move. Yet he doubted that he would force such a thing upon him; the boy himself was blunt. He could have come back anytime yet he remains confined in the darkness of his own mind sighing a little bit Burittsu had no other choice but to play along as usual.

“Kaida it’s always good to see you. Especially since our last adventure together. I trust you’ve been well. I had to carry you back. As for this leash it’s not for keeping me down it gives me a purpose to get our people stronger. I have plans for Kaida and now that you have returned to us it’ll go even better than planned. Also prepare to do more work I’ve promoted you on your recent actions in Konoha helping me out and making it out alive under those conditions couldn’t have been easy.”

Life Mocks Us In The End..
    [Kenjutsu] - [Ninjutsu] - [Hyoton] - [Sensory] - [Summoning]
    [D-Rank: 0] - [C-Rank: 1] - [B-Rank: 4] - [A-Rank: 0] - [S-Rank: 0]
    Strength: B
    Constitution: B ~ A
    Stamina: A+
    Speed: B ~ A
    Coordination: A
    Intelligence: D
    Perception: A
    :: Saiken
    :: Samehada
    :: Leggings is S Rank granting +1 Tier to speed
    :: Chestplate is S Rank granting +1 Tier to Con
    Yuki Kaida
    Yuki Kaida
    Mist Special Jounin
    Mist Special Jounin
    Catnapper

Post by Yuki Kaida Thu Jan 04, 2024 10:49 am

She watched his body language he did genuinely seem glad she was back in full force, also he had a plan for her she did wonder what, and a raise in rank. This was finally getting fun, she did wonder what sort of rank she had, she imagined something like wartime, as she was built to destroy, certainly not a good teacher as that isn't a role she knows. She was self-taught and didn't learn from a shinobi so all her training was for lethal combat.

"So you are glad I am here, don't worry if you ever want a real fight I am ready anytime. I am glad I finally have a rank it was pretty annoying not having one and not even being able to travel alone. We also have other matters to discuss, you are the head of the Yuki and our numbers are dwindling, we need a strong Yuki in the future so I propose the two of us get married and have children. Please think of how strong the child could be, it would have powerhouse parents after all."

She would wink at him and wait for his reaction, she was certain this would catch him off guard and make him be completely unprepared. She did love toying with him as he always gave great reactions.

Mizukage
    Mizukage
    Catnapper

Character File

Post by Burittsu Thu Jan 04, 2024 3:11 pm

Hearing her words he was happy that she understood and was pleased to hear that she had been moved up in rank without her limits. She was free to do as she pleased yet the talk of children and family came up such a conversation about rank and planning. Now turned into one about the future of a clan he had never fully met, it threw him off completely. As he couldn’t even look her in the eyes anymore Burittsu didn’t know this type of attention would come to him. As for the beast of a shinobi within the room he never would go to such lengths to keep the clan alive.

Giving her a gaze and a little tiny smile he was nervous to even say anything before chuckling a little bit and attempting to regain control of this new situation. Her words were her determination; he knew she wasn’t lying about it due to the fact this was her introduction after being absent from the field for so long. Yet Burittsu didn’t know how to proceed since taking the seat so much has been given his attention and also taking it away. Coughing real quick to clear his throat he could only proceed and smile.

“A family Kaida? I don’t doubt the kid will be strong or that our numbers are slim. That’s a lot to drop on me. I am simply a warrior at best. Yet you choose me.”

Thinking it over was a understatement the boy had his own dream and having such a key weakness in that plan seemed suicidal. Glancing at the women she was no regular shinobi by any means such a powerhouse had graced him with a chance. To find happiness in something he never thought could be attained in this world during this time he doubted if Blitz would ever be this open. But this one moment was now his only chance of being honest, removing his headband that was given by Sayuri herself. The insignia was still in good shape as the rest of the headband saw many battles between the two holders.

“Our family died in a raid by shinobi long ago before I came to this village. She found me outside and dragged me into her own home with such confidence. Letting me be a shinobi to her cause and now I sit here trying to be the perfect shinobi. If you selected me for such a precious thing to make fun of me you did a good job but I don’t think it’s a good call. I’m not in my right mindset for such a life changing thing. Imma shinobi, all I know is battle now.”

Placing the headband away as he looked at her he didn’t have a clear answer but the will of living in such a world was the toughest part. Bringing in a child during such times was dangerous enough he’d rather die with no one tracked down instead of leaving a target with no protection. Scratching the back of his head he had no idea how to give a better answer to her besides a simple one that she should expect to hear.

“Let’s think about this together. One more time? You sound like you’ve already made up your mind. I just don’t know I’m willing to die for this nation already but leaving someone behind. But now a whole village, my clan, and family. I’ve chosen the right position to keep a leash on me and I can't let you all die for my ideals of a better world. This is what it means to be a leader. I suppose the sacrifice is mandatory.”

Yuki Kaida
    Yuki Kaida
    Mist Special Jounin
    Mist Special Jounin
    Catnapper

Post by Yuki Kaida Sun Jan 14, 2024 7:17 pm

She could tell he was shocked at first as expected, he was so calm and collected but not it was clear his mind was racing for answers. He never expected anyone to mention family to him she was sure. As to why she chose him, he was strong at least strong enough for her to consider him a suitable partner. She was unsure if he could beat her in battle but that did not really matter what mattered to her was power.

"All I know is battle, you think I really understand home life? My dad was a monster and my mother died when I was young, I was raised partially by Shimiko of Kumo. All I know is death and killing, it was all I was ever shown but I know we together can create a world for our offspring to enjoy life and find happiness. Help create a world where not every waking moment is a thought about how they can die any day due to wars."

She moved closer to him, she had made up her mind with her placing a passionate kiss on his lips before the ground suddenly began to shake violently. She stopped the kiss wondering just what was happening, whatever it was it likely wasn't a good thing.

"Well I guess our quiet life isn't yet, I have never felt a ground shake like this before but something is going on. We may need to fight once more, will you fight next to me, to show the world the true might of Kiri."

Mizukage
    Mizukage
    Catnapper

Character File

Post by Burittsu Mon Jan 15, 2024 12:16 am

He was stunned and shocked internally to hear the stories coming out of a warrior such as Kaida remembering her now she only thought of him as a nuisance. Thinking it would be the demise of him but yet it was some sort of outside force that caused the troops of Konoha to advance on them. Some would say the two have been through a lot already. Burittsu could only listen to her story of how the two could only protect the child by fighting the battles that were in front of them. In all honesty Burittsu didn’t know how to react to such a gesture of good faith and intentions; he had his plan set for the boy to grow stronger.

Yet Kaida had her own plans one would almost think it was deliberate. Before he could even utter a word he was kissed feeling her lips upon his the warrior had found herself a mate. Burittsu didn’t pull away for the time it lasted. What did break them apart was something ominous as the floor beneath their feet began to shake violently Burittsu's body began to move on its own. Quickly holding the hand of Kaida making sure such a thing couldn’t throw her off. It felt like a minute had passed but it was only for a few moments as it soon came to a stop and Kaida herself preached to him.

The dangers that would surely come especially after an unprecedented event as this yet Burittsu didn’t mind entering danger. Kaida was the only danger that he could focus on yet upon his face was a grin one he couldn’t control. A grin that would come from within from the one who didn’t want to return leaving this peaceful moment where it was and only forcing the man to enjoy the moment himself. Burittsu held the smile but within he was trying to kill the expression yet the gesture remained until he agreed.

“Lovely idea. We have to do what’s best for our future. When I lost my family I didn’t have a single clue what family meant. I hope we can find that answer together.”

Finishing his statement the door to his office opened as a squad of intelligence for the village stormed their way in each talking over one another. About the recent event only for them to see the big picture within the room as Burittsu was smiling and holding the hand of Kaida. The squad of shinobi smiled to themselves a little before retreating back out of the office. Figuring it would be best to come back when they had more information on the table due to the fact the rumbling came and went. No building toppled or anyone was hurt that was clearly seen from his office window. He had only one thing on his mind that wasn't a battle for once glancing at her the women came in and announced her victory.

“Let’s go train. I made a new place for us. Are you interested? Train with me and after, let's come back and eat. How does that sound? Kaida.”

Yuki Kaida
    Yuki Kaida
    Mist Special Jounin
    Mist Special Jounin
    Catnapper

Post by Yuki Kaida Sun Jan 21, 2024 12:32 pm

It seemed he did not mind the kiss in fact he welcomed it, his hand holding hers, she felt a bit of happiness. something she rarely felt in life, of course, also meant they had to get married, to protect the clan's future. She pulled away and smiled, he seemed excited and maybe just maybe this would force him to think more clearly and charge in less blindly to situations.

"You are the head of the clan so you charging in blindly is not a good thing. With this you may actually start thinking before charging into a bad fight, sometimes it's best to give up and retreat when needed."

He would then go on to talk about training, she did wonder if he finally got good enough even to track her movements, if not the fight would be over in a flash. Her speed with her blades was unmatched and the fast she had such insane range with her sword and all her ninjutsu made her formidable.

"Sure let us go train, I want to see just how good you have become, as you know I am far from a push over so take me seriously."

-Exit thread- EXP:10x3=30

Mizukage
    Mizukage
    Catnapper

Character File

Post by Burittsu Sun Jan 21, 2024 7:38 pm

He was glad to hear the approval from Kaida even if it meant he would now be having someone in his ears at any time of the day. It didn’t sound bad to him having someone watch his back just like the others but a warrior like herself indeed would be nothing but what he wanted. A challenge like always he seemed to search for the strongest in the room or the village. Pushing his luck was the only thing he had left completely becoming stronger over every battle until there was either no one to battle anymore. Or the fact that he would eventually die in battles such as the ones he filled his lust upon.

She was already starting to remind him that jumping in head first was a bold but stupid move; the sound of retreating and becoming smarter before fighting was her objective. Chuckling as she continued to entertain him with the facts of simply fighting to see how good he had really become. Burittsu could only lead out towards the facility with nothing but a smile in hopes he could catch up to such a monster. Yet she didn’t mind him even though he was the weaker one between the duo he could only chuckle to himself as this thought process was the only thing he had going for him.

Remembering the little demonstration she gave out a while ago her speed reminded him there were walls he needed to climb. The battle he would attempt to give out especially to her was something he had hoped to last long enough to give him more of a different battle experience. Against someone who was clearly a beast in their own rights known for what they did and how they did it thinking about the battle. She was indeed a perfect battle.

40 exp
    -Exit