Welcome Guest! You have made 50 posts!

Join Our Discord! : Here After high demand from everyone, we've finally opened a Discord Chat Server for the site!
We are an AU Naruto Roleplay Forum!

2 posters

A New Shinobi.

Burittsu
    Burittsu
    Mizukage
    Mizukage
    Catnapper
    Rewarded to those who actively fought and subdued Matatabi during the Bijuu Rampage Event in 2024

Village : Kirigakure

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Ninjutsu, Kenjutsu, Hyoton, Sensory, & Summoning
    Class: S
    Ryo: 62,000

A New Shinobi. Empty A New Shinobi.

Post by Burittsu Mon Jul 10, 2023 5:02 pm

After his years he finally reached the pinnacle of his shinobi height Blitz was now training for what he called end game. To be the superior and the best among the elite with respect he could only make it so far but now he found himself being bold and brave. Giving up his mind and body once more this time it would be him having two problems to deal with instead of one. Yet it was a sacrifice he was willing to make and go on to master eventually just like he did training with such wonderful people.

The whole time Blitz was thinking of the people he battled and trained with Raika popped into his mind as it seemed she left the village and left without him. He wondered if she took Kaida there was no need to fret if she didn’t he’d accompany her back home. During this time Blitz would be headed towards the entrance to the Hokage’s mansion carrying a large light gray vase. As he bowed his head to the guards before him it had seemed as he expected as they guided him all the way to the room of the Hokage.

Colorful and different from that of Kirigakure the bright tones of color did justice to go with the paint on the wall. Sighing Blitz did miss his home but being out in the world was something that granted him strength. As the wisdom came from battling different types of opponents over and over it made him sad when he realized that he needed something more to thrive for. He wanted to live for his village and return to his village someday as someone they can acknowledge sighing once more he thought that itself was a dream.

Placing the vase gently upon the ground before him he bowed as he got one leg and knee placing his head down. The six foot shinobi sported his usual outfit concealing half of his face with the mighty Samehada upon his back and the mist headband upon his forehead clear to read. His navy blue hair bounced a little as he remained silent waiting for the appropriate time.

Life Mocks Us In The End..
    [Kenjutsu] - [Ninjutsu] - [Hyoton] - [Sensory] - [Summoning]
    [D-Rank: 0] - [C-Rank: 1] - [B-Rank: 4] - [A-Rank: 0] - [S-Rank: 0]
    Strength: B
    Constitution: B ~ A
    Stamina: A+
    Speed: B ~ A
    Coordination: A
    Intelligence: D
    Perception: A
    :: Saiken
    :: Samehada
    :: Leggings is S Rank granting +1 Tier to speed
    :: Chestplate is S Rank granting +1 Tier to Con
    Airi Ohara
    Airi Ohara
    Hokage
    Hokage
    Bug Zapper
    Rewarded to those who actively fought and subdued Chomei during the Bijuu Rampage Event in 2024

Village : Konohagakure

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Ninjutsu | Raiton | Sealing | Summoning | Medical | Taijutsu
    Class: X
    Ryo: Check Updates

A New Shinobi. Empty Re: A New Shinobi.

Post by Airi Ohara Wed Jul 12, 2023 1:38 am

The sound of scribbling could be heard as Airi started working on a mountain of paperwork. Small rules passed, economic rules passed, pay-raise for the shinobi had passed. The longer she worked on the mountain of paperwork, the size felt like it just continued to grow. No matter how big the dent, the size of the pile didn't seem to change. Blitz had entered her office with a well decorated vase, something she had ignored for a moment as she heard the sound of the vase placed on the ground, causing her to jump a bit and turned her attention towards Blitz. She had bags under her eyes and stress could be seen written upon her face, some gray strands of hair could be seen through her deep red carmine hair.

Her office was well lit with the curtains opened. Her office still had gold dust scattered around it with a chair that appeared much too large for the one sitting upon it. Once she got her bearings, her eyes turned to look towards Blitz for a moment before turning to look towards the vase that he brought in. She let out a sigh, lowering her head gently as she expelled air from her lungs. Her eyes turned back towards Blitz as she leaned backwards, pressing her back upon the chair.  

Airi Ohara, The Carmine Hyuga
    bY9JdHx.pngAnother one wanting an entity
    sealed into them, I see. Before we do this, foreigner, I need you to agree to something. I can see there is something strong in there,
    Airi stated before turning her eyes towards the vase briefly before turning to look towards Blitz directly in his eyes.

bY9JdHx.pngBut before that, stand up. I'm not queen. However, the thing we need to agree upon is that you will never strike out at Konohagakure. If you do so, I will break that seal. Do you understand?
    Airi said, staring at Blitz like an animal -- a hungry animal.

Village: Konohagakure
    Recognized by E Tier Intelligence
    Title: The Carmine Hyuga

CP: 290 | 130 Senjutsu CP
    Strength: D {C}
    Constitution: B {B+}
    Stamina: B {A+}
    Speed: A
    Intelligence: A
    *Attuned: Weaknessless Soaring Shortswords
    *Attuned: Str +1 Tier due to Attunement with Silent Meteoric Kote
    *Con + from Lifestyle
    *+1(+) passive Stamina due to Uzumaki
    *Raiton Chakra Cost Reduction
    *Taijutsu Chakra Cost Reduction
    *Attuned: Fuuinjutsu Chakra Cost Reduction due to Attunement with Vocalized Mask

[Tracker] [Update]
    Burittsu
    Burittsu
    Mizukage
    Mizukage
    Catnapper
    Rewarded to those who actively fought and subdued Matatabi during the Bijuu Rampage Event in 2024

Character File

Post by Burittsu Wed Jul 12, 2023 2:19 am

Hearing the red hair talk about being another person willing to give up their body and peace of mind snickering a little he never had such a thing. Being told to stand up he got a better few of her and the stress she was going through with the village itself. Smiling to himself a little he bowed once more, giving her the respect she deserved. It had been some time since he last saw both sides of the coin on a fellow shinobi. Strong and fearless on the field but paperwork became their mortal enemy he had nothing to say except the truth. As he rose back and cracked his back fixing his posture doing so he took another glance at the room and realized his surroundings itself was a work in progress. Giving her his full attention soon after he spoke his mind and nothing less.

“Only actions will prove my loyalty to our alliance. I won’t shame my village so I ask you to train me afterwards. You’re a busy woman. I've seen your summoning and I would like to say would it be possible to teach me such things. As for the entity. I’m simply a weapon for my village and the people who attract me . I've already lost enough when it comes to mental stability.”

Determination was in his voice with nothing but conviction he reached a pinpoint in his life where he was at his finest and he could only continue to harvest such skill. Coming to the leaf was a great idea. It was too bad he kept his emotions hidden underneath his mask. Bowing several times before remembering the key component to the conversation. Coughing to clear his throat Blitz began to speak once more.

“And yes of course I will never kill a comrade from Kirigakure, especially one from Konoha. You have my honor as the leader of my clan and a fellow ally. Like I said, only my actions shall prove it so watch over me till I meet your standards.”

Airi Ohara
    Airi Ohara
    Hokage
    Hokage
    Bug Zapper
    Rewarded to those who actively fought and subdued Chomei during the Bijuu Rampage Event in 2024

Character File

Post by Airi Ohara Thu Jul 13, 2023 2:28 am

Her clothes were disheveled and her kimono showed a considerable amount of cleavage. Realizing that her clothes were in quite the mess, she moved both of her hands to shut her kimono. She turned her eyes towards Blitz as she noticed his gaze upon the paperwork before letting out a sigh. With a gentle shrug of her shoulders, she'd simply say.

bY9JdHx.pngI never thought I'd be behind a desk doing paperwork as Hokage. However, I will agree to train you under the same condition that I gave you for sealing this technique. But since you agreed, then lets get started. Take off your clothes all the way down to your underwear,
    she said, moving towards the curtains behind her desk and closed them, leaving only streams of light penetrating through the edges of the curtain. She activated her Gentle Fist of Destruction to give herself a bit more strength, giving her enough strength to push the the desk out of the way, hearing a loud screeching noise as the wood dragged upon the tiled floor. She moved the chair back into position, where it was when she performed the same ritual for Tengoku. After everything was in place, she poured more ink through her fingers to cover the chair and rushed over to the corners of her office, grabbing handfuls of gold particles and placed them upon the ink upon the chair, remaking a magic circle criss-crossing through the chair. After that was done, she dug into her desk and pulled out a match and began to relight the wax candles that remained there, causing the dancing candle light to flicker and tickle the golden particles.

Flicking out the match, she placed it upon her desk -- far away from any paperwork. She turned to look towards Blitz, by this point she was hoping he was done.

bY9JdHx.pngIt will not be comfortable, but sit on the chair and lean back and puff out your stomach. I'm going to place the seal upon your abdomen.

*Con + from Lifestyle
    *Attuned: Fuuinjutsu Chakra Cost Reduction due to Attunement with Vocalized Mask

[Tracker] [Update]
    Burittsu
    Burittsu
    Mizukage
    Mizukage
    Catnapper

Character File

Post by Burittsu Thu Jul 13, 2023 3:11 am

He felt embarrassed but happy when he heard he was accepted but taking off his clothing in front of a woman was always going to be awkward. Turning his back to her as he removed his armor and Samehada placing them in a corner with his clothing. The noise and sounds made by the red hair only interested his curiosity more before turning around and seeing a chair being offered to him. Yet the price to pay was a little bit of pain and responsibility to be better himself around others. Sitting in the chair without hesitation he didn’t care what happened next as Burittsu watched from within he was impressed with the way Blitz had been handling himself. Floating in the darkness it was interesting to watch remaining to himself. As Blitz remained silent for a mere second before laughing a little bit. Revealing his sharpened teeth shark like in fact he embraced the results of growth and yet with such a beast he was able to do more. His smile stopped before gazing upon Airi once more.

“Sensei. Has a good ring to it.”

Airi Ohara
    Airi Ohara
    Hokage
    Hokage
    Bug Zapper

Character File

Post by Airi Ohara Thu Jul 13, 2023 7:25 pm

She glanced at Burritsu as he sat upon the throne and stared at him with cold eyes. She was numb from everything that had happened as evidenced by her appearance and was still in the throes of recovery. She noticed he was good and ready so she nodded to the foreigner.

bY9JdHx.pngYou may feel some slight discomfort. Sit still and bear with it
    she stated before going towards the vase that held the entity before placing her hand upon it. Expecting pain, she winced a bit before something completely unexpected happened. She let out a little burp with a bubble, in tact, appearing from out of her mouth. The last time she did this with Tengoku, she was going to be devoured by the beast but this one was much more calm but gave her some serious stomach pains. She doubled over and burped again as a greasy bubble popped out of her mouth. She paused for a brief moment, holding the Bijuu in her hand and turned to look towards Burittsu quite dumbfounded. This was rather mild compared to sealing Roen.

bY9JdHx.pngWell, you'll probably feel slight discomfort in your stomach
    she said with every word forming into a bubble against her will. She didn't have control over these bubbles as she spoke, causing them to flutter up to the ceiling before bursting. While it was a bit gross and a bit funny to any outside observer, she formed the prerequisite set of handseals before performing the Eight Trigrams Seal, pressing her palm directly upon Burritsu. There was no pain in the transfer and her bubbling ceased. Burritsu, on the other hand might feel a bit discomfort in his belly, but the seal was successfully performed without any real issues.

bY9JdHx.pngAnd we're done. But don't leave yet, I have something I need to ask of you.
    she said before moving passed Burritsu and opened up the curtains and extinguishing the flames with a very gentle mountain breaker -- not enough to do any damage, but acting more like a breeze than anything.
    Used Eight Trigrams Seal to seal Saiken into Burritsu -- Burritsu is now officially a Jinchuuriki.

*Con + from Lifestyle

[Tracker] [Update]
    Burittsu
    Burittsu
    Mizukage
    Mizukage
    Catnapper

Character File

Post by Burittsu Thu Jul 13, 2023 11:11 pm

Watching the events unfold in front of him the woman began to twist in what seemed to be pain as bubbles began to form out of her body. In her palm it was Saiken, a tiny version at the very least as the giant slug would be a bigger problem if released. She didn’t seem to be in much pain from the way he studied her yet as he felt the palm of her hand he felt what she had in only moments. He felt as if his insides themselves were starting to twist and pull as he himself burped a couple bubbles. Which floated around the room for a moment before hitting the walls and bursting.

The feeling of his stomach itself being twisted and turned made him burp up more and more bubbles before finally settling down. With one finally burp he could feel his acid reflexes come up a little before a bubble replaced it. Such a technique was now in his hand yet he couldn’t wait to learn how to train such an ability indeed he was overjoyed. Feeling the pain from the injection of the beast as it became hard to stand for a little feeling the weight of the new power within him.

As he ended up back in his corner placing his clothing and gear on him as he reached over towards Samehada. Only to receive a warm welcome from the sword as it wrapped its tail around the arm of Blitz absorbing chakra and eating the new found taste within its master. After allowing it to eat for a little Blitz had something on his mind too before she could introduce her favor.

“Before that just know this makes the alliance official you helped a shinobi from the outside. So ask and you shall receive my support. All I request is training the strictest you can provide especially with this new found strength within me. Is there a way I can control it?”

Airi Ohara
    Airi Ohara
    Hokage
    Hokage
    Bug Zapper

Character File

Post by Airi Ohara Sun Jul 16, 2023 1:37 am

Airi had decided to change her mind about the request she was going to ask from this foreign shinobi. Clearing her throat, she turned to look towards him before waving her hand towards him.

bY9JdHx.pngYou are free to put your clothing back on. Nevermind on the request I was going to ask of you. I don't have enough information on what happened. However, once I gain more intelligence, I'll be sure to have a letter sent to you. You are free to continue using our training field, but be sure that you clear out the training field if you're going to practice... that.
    she said, pointing a finger towards Blitz's stomach. She didn't need innocent people being affected by the Bijuu. She turned her shoulders a bit and started to walk towards the center of the room, eyeballing Samehada.

bY9JdHx.pngInteresting weapon you have there. Something I assume that only you shinobi of Kirigakure are capable of using. Hmm. Very interesting.
    she said, looking over the blade with her Byakugan active, seeing the weapon having it's own chakra circulatory system. That must explain why it was making dog noises when she first met the shinobi.

bY9JdHx.pngWhen I get more information, I'll be sure to pay you a visit wherever you are. Don't worry, I can find you quite easily. Don't worry, I won't use it to ever hurt you unless you betray the trust placed in this seal. Either way, the request I have from you will be very, very lucrative. But for now, take that thing out of my office.
    she said, waving him and Samehada off. The weapon was a bit off-putting to her, able to see chakra and innards throughout the weapon. Something that actually bothered her to look at.

Used:
    Name: Eight Trigrams Sealing Style
    Activation Cost: 50
    Range: Contact
    Speed: -
    Element: N/A
    Skill: Fuuinjutsu
    Classification: Konohagakure Village Exclusive
    Requirements: A-tier Intelligence
    Parent Technique: Four Symbols Seal
    Hand Seals: N/A
    Description: To perform the technique, the user must first have a ceremonial throne and place the target on it. The Eight Trigram Sealing Style is performed by placing two interlocking Four Symbol Seals on top of each other and leaving a small gap between the sealing mechanisms. This unique and powerful style of sealing Bijuu affords several bonuses to the Jinchuuriki:
    • When the seal's 500 point value is depleted, it automatically performs a one time restoration whereby the seal is immediately brought back to full strength without the normal reinforcement penalty.
    • The Eight Trigram Seal has a bit of a gap between the two seals allowing Chakra Access to flow more generously and efficiently. It reduces the 100 Experience cost for a post of chakra access by 25 exp. One post of chakra access thus costs 75 Experience for those with this seal.
    • The Eight Trigram Seal can be locked and the key stored in the form of a scroll. Locking the seal has the effect of blocking off the Jinchuuriki from the corrosive nature of the bijuu's chakra. This halts any chance of seal deterioration that would result from use but it has the side effect of also blocking the Jinchuuriki from all the abilities that come with being a host (Healing, Chakra Mode, Chakra Access, Tailed Beast Transformation, Initial Jinchuuriki Mode, etc etc).

The user can also place a bit of their subconscious in the seal. This subconscious manifestation can be triggered at a certain point in the seal's weakening (must be specified at the time of sealing). This manifestation can last for up to 10 posts and can provide advice, knowledge, and training as though the user were present within the host's mind. This subconscious manifestation can exist even though the user has died.
    Weaknesses: Like all seals it is vulnerable to eventual wear and tear. While the seal may be reinforced over the course of the first lifespan of the seal, it cannot do so during the second lifespan.  After the one time replenishment that restores it back to 500, the Eight Trigrams Seal will not be able to be reinforced.
    to place Saiken in the user -- keep the bonuses in mind Blitz!

*Con + from Lifestyle

[Tracker] [Update]
    Burittsu
    Burittsu
    Mizukage
    Mizukage
    Catnapper

Character File

Post by Burittsu Sun Jul 16, 2023 1:13 pm

Chuckling to himself as he had a chance to finally practice with something bigger than himself. Smiling as he gave Airi a clear view of Samehada. Hearing the approval of him to continue on training within the village was a success as he now was warned about the oncoming danger and the following warning. Watching her as she seemed to be focused upon his weapon he could either tell she was curious or disgusted, maybe even both. Yet he allowed her to gain all the looks she wanted before placing the blade upon his back. The compliment with a boot out the door gave Blitz a little pep in his step to be eager to go out and train once more.

He had no problem waiting to be informed upon the new information she was attempting to feed. Yet he could tell that with more training he would maybe go further into the unknown remembering now that his body and mind now didn’t belong to him fully. He didn’t mind the rapid decline of mental health he would soon experience if anything should happen within him.

Sighing he doubted the other would commit such an act but recalling back upon his training the memories themselves made it easier for him to grip control. Before leaving he bowed once more giving his thanks for her time and patience. Leaving behind the vase as a memento for her upon her desk he quickly sped out of her office and out into the streets of Konoha back to the training field for some rest and more training.

-exit post

Airi Ohara
    Airi Ohara
    Hokage
    Hokage
    Bug Zapper

Character File

Post by Airi Ohara Wed Jul 26, 2023 2:34 am

Airi said, plopping back in her chair with the gold dust and ink transferring to her kimono. She had been tired lately -- mentally and physically. Nothing she had done turned out in her favor. All she did was help others while sacrificing her own mental state for others. Nobody offered an ear to her. What was she going to tell Ren? That she killed her own kinsman to save Hanabi? How was she supposed to feel about that? She wasn't happy about it and she was torn between friend and family. While she found what Peragus did to be abominable, Hanabi put herself in that situation in the first place. She had much and more to think of.  

As she sat there, a pain started to appear in her head.  

You heeded the Calling.
    You knew things would turn out this way, Sage.
    We gave you a Warning
    These mortals weren't worth the time to Save.

bY9JdHx.pngWould you fucking Elder Gods just shut up!?
    she shouted out, standing up, seeing the walls melt around her before the door to her office opened up. A creature appearing to be a large single eye walking upon scraggly legs ran in to the office. Her blood ran cold as she quickly pushed herself to the back of her chair.

Hokage Building Intern
    bY9JdHx.pngLady Hokage! Lady Hokage! Lady Hokage!? Is everything alright?
    Airi saw the creature approach closer and closer before her mind snapped out of the illusion, her looking around frantically. The office was as it used to be and she turned her focus back upon the woman that entered the room. Just another intern working here. Airi was sweating profusely before letting out a little laugh.  

bY9JdHx.pngNo. Everything is fine. You're free to leave.
    The intern shrugged her shoulders and walked out. Airi took a deep breath in and held it for a moment.

bY9JdHx.pngOh, they're back again. Wonderful.
    ===TOPIC LEFT===

*Con + from Lifestyle

[Tracker] [Update]

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 6:34 pm