Welcome Guest! You have made 50 posts!

Join Our Discord! : Here After high demand from everyone, we've finally opened a Discord Chat Server for the site!
We are an AU Naruto Roleplay Forum!

3 posters

Escape from Pain

Anzo Aburame
    Anzo Aburame
    Leaf Chuunin
    Leaf Chuunin

Village : Konohagakure

Escape from Pain Empty Escape from Pain

Post by Anzo Aburame Fri Jun 23, 2023 3:48 pm

Anzo sighs as Aisuka continues to lead him through the hospital to Taco Senju's hospital room, having been told that he'd been in a coma and that Aisuka Senju was adamant that they both go and say hello to him, since he was going to be a protector for her, or at least that was the plan. Regardless, he'd agreed to go, partly because she had asked, and he just couldn't deny the redhead when she put on a pouty face... especially when she had her hammer and nails out and was threatening to keep him locked away in his home to be found much later. And castrated. To be honest, Anzo had no choice.

He comes into the room with Aisuka in tow, looking at his sleeping body as he continues to sleep, and Aisuka stares at him for a long time while Anzo avoids her gaze and says nothing. Finally, Aisuka seems to have become impatient, and finally demands to know if there's anything he can do for her clansman, and Anzo can only sigh and shake his head.

"You know there's nothing I can do. I can maybe make him more comfortable, but it's impossible to wake someone from these comas. They only wake up when they do, and it's still a mystery about what causes it."

Both Aisuka and Anzo look down at him, with Aisuka sad that the best medical nin she knows isn't able to help her own family member, and Anzo sad both that he can't help his own friend's cousin and that he's letting her down when it seemingly means a whole lot to her. He reaches over and puts a hand on her shoulder while both watch Taco's slow and steady assisted breathing.

Stats:
    Strength: D
    Constitution: C
    Stamina: B+
    Speed: D
    Coordination: S
    Intelligence: B
    Perception: C
    Taco Senju
    Taco Senju
    Leaf Genin
    Leaf Genin

Escape from Pain Empty Re: Escape from Pain

Post by Taco Senju Fri Jun 23, 2023 4:37 pm

As taco opens his eyes, he is blinded for a second by the bright light that is coming from the window in the room. His eyes begin to adjust to the light, seeing two figures. Before he looks at them, he can feel as if he is being burned by someone's glaring eyes. His eyes adjust to the light, he notices that he is inside of a hospital room, his eyes shift to the figures that have been staring at him for a while now.

"Hello guys, do you happen to know what has happened to me. The last thing I can recall is me having a spar with my comrades' but I happen to have ended up here in a hospital room but have no clue as to how." As he stares at them intently only to realize that he recognizes one of them and smiles gently toward her. " How long has it been since I have been here and could you get my comrades so I could see them."

Leaf Chuunin
    Leaf Chuunin

Post by Anzo Aburame Sat Jun 24, 2023 12:19 pm

Anzo starts in surprise when he sees Taco suddenly opening his eyes, and while he's talking to Aisuka, he looks from her back to him, gives her arm a light squeeze, then looks down to Taco himself, the surprise apparent on his face even with the yellow-gold glasses covering his eyes and the red jacket mostly covering his face up to at least his mouth.

"Stay here, I'm going to run and get Hanabi. She's going to want to know you're awake."

He'd known Hanabi well enough to know that Taco was her friend, so she'd likely be absolutely ecstatic to hear about this; he rushes out of the hospital, leaving Aisuka to hold his hand with both of hers, the Senju woman smiling at him brightly with tears welling in her eyes to welcome him back.

Anzo is quick to return to Hanabi, despite his typical slow movement speed; he had adrenaline pumping through his body now, and this was absolutely wild to him, and he knew that with whatever Hanabi was going through lately, judging from the way she'd rushed out of the training facility without even saying goodbye the last time he'd seen her, he knew that good news like this would be important for her.

Stats:
    Constitution: C
    Stamina: B+
    Speed: D
    Coordination: S
    Intelligence: B
    Perception: C
    Hanabi Uchiha
    Hanabi Uchiha
    Leaf Special Jounin
    Leaf Special Jounin

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Fuuton, Katon, Genjutsu, Fuuinjutsu, Kenjutsu
    Class: A
    Ryo: Not Enough

Post by Hanabi Uchiha Wed Jun 28, 2023 9:30 am

Hanabi had been brought back from her home within the Hyuuga compound, being dragged by the hand practically, her eyes looking to Anzo's head. "A-Anzo what is this about?!" Hanabi's clothing had changed over the course of the time they graduated, now sporting a bathing suit top, shorts and a open cropped jacket. A seal would be placed upon her cleavage and two, black, filled in diamonds could be seen on the palm of her hands, chakra swirling within it. Upon reaching the hospital, Hanabi would pull away finally, now stopping outside of the room. "Anzo, you can't just grab me and take me here without explanati-" Anzo would open the door and her eyes would lay on Taco, her waterline welling up with tears as she covered her mouth. "T-Taco?!" [Imagine just fucking saying TACO???] Hanabi ran over to her friend and gave him a firm yet gentle hug, holding him close. "When did you wake up? How are you? How do you feel? Are you OK? I'M SO sorry, I should've stopped Airi but she was too fast-" she would begin to ramble on as tears fell down her cheeks, her worry about Taco vanishing as she cried.

Village: Konoha
    Titles: The Golden Flower of Konoha, Dragon Queen

Renown: 9,200

Experience: 
    Total - 4798
    unused exp - 8

Ryo:  335,000

Stats:
    Constitution: D (C)
    Stamina: B
    Speed: B+ (A+)