Welcome Guest! You have made 50 posts!

Join Our Discord! : Here After high demand from everyone, we've finally opened a Discord Chat Server for the site!
We are an AU Naruto Roleplay Forum!

The Sky opened and a god appeared

Okane
    Okane

The Sky opened and a god appeared Empty The Sky opened and a god appeared

Post by Okane Tue May 02, 2023 10:27 pm

Dozens of reporters and even some who had traveled from far and wide by invitation stood on stand by. The Stag Emporium had sent them personal invites and promised them the story of the year. Even giving them a guide to the land of sky. Some were even brought by ship. All gathered here from the varied nations and even some minor villages. The wide oval space had been lined with a semi circle of chairs for the reporters all facing a stage with a wide podium. Several mics were sticking out of the podium and the Stag Emporium symbol had been painted onto the wall behind the podium. Still there was a stir in the air. An excitement that was bubbling. Camera's were being checked and rechecked from multiple angles while lighting was adjusted. The broadcast signal being monitored closely. Some had been surprised or even amazed to find the minor nation of sky hadn't been some outpost....Soragakure was a Metropolis. The citizens amassed in the streets to see TV's in windows and monitors on the side of the city square buildings. Across the world an emergency press release was being announced by the Stag Emporium. What one of the worlds most powerful corporations had to say was a must see.

Finally it was time. The reporters took their seats as the lights dimmed. Spot lights focused on the stage as the stag symbol seemed to glow in the dark with energy. The broadcast would begin to an empty stage as a quiet whisper overtook the crowd. Only the sound of steps approaching from the hallway behind the stage could be heard. The steady clack of one foot in front of the other hitting the floor at a calm and steady pace. However the hallway remained dark. Unable to be seen into with how the stage was lit. However from within the hallway a single golden flower petal would emerge. Floating along and glistening in the light. Gathering attention before settling on the podium. As soon as it did a burst of the gold petals would fly from the hall. Filling the stage and blocking it from sight as the light glistened off the flowing wall of gold. A dance of sorts. Still the speakers would continue to pick up the sounds of the steps approaching. Louder and louder until it was certain whoever it was stood before the podium. Speaking in a confident and almost seductive tone.

"You didn't think me dead did you?"

Those who had met him would know the voice. A man who's name children knew. The old respected and the young revered. There were few like him and even fewer still as influential. The golden wall would turn into a ball around the podium before bursting. Lightly raining down feather light golden petals on the crowd. However the man who stood at the podium had his hands outstretched with a grin on his face. He looked a little different. Older but more refined in his new look. Dress boots would have black slacks tucked over them. Fitted to the man to a perfect measurement. A silver silk button up shirt adorned his person with a black tie and a white vest. His beard was done in such a way the it outlined his chin and his black hair was slicked back. Golden eyes met the light and cast a glow of their own as all camera's focused on him. With an applause he would wait for it to settle before placing his hands on the podium and speaking. Looking into Camera 1 with a smile. As if he could see the people watching on the other side.

"What does it mean to be alive? One might simply mean to just survive to the next day and be satisfied with that. However I can't say such a life was ever meant for me. I could not idly ignore my talents. As such I have created amazing things in this world. Now I have returned to it ready to do so again. So I will be auctioning off this years master level crafts. In two months time the auction will begin and everyone is invited. Including those of you like myself. Those who create wonderous things. Come and show me your talents. Sell your wares and celebrate my return with me. And for you Kage, I do encourage you to send a representative for I have news you all won't want to miss. A new dawn emerges and with it the dreams of tomorrow. A location for sky village will be attached to the end of this broadcast. I encourage everyone to come visit. I will be waiting. Waiting upon the Heavenly Emporium!"

With that a shadow would cast over the stage. Eyes would look up before gasps would echo from reporters. Above them the once ruined heavenly emporium was flying once again. Okane had scheduled it to pass over the city once before settling out at sea. Just at the border of the land of sky. Hovering above the water about fifty feet. The camera's and peoples eyes would follow it before returning to see Okane gone once more. A camera focused on a single golden petal floating to the ground. Immediately each news channel would begin to report what they had just seen and sharing the location of Soragakure. Okane the grand Merchant had returned.

Exit thread

Renown: 4600
    Ryo: 2,064,100
    Stats:
    • Strength: C
    • Constitution: C
    • Stamina: B
    • Speed: D
    • Coordination: A
    • Intelligence: A
    • Perception: A

Link to Character Updates: https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t3029-okane-tomi-updates#23588
    Link to Character Application: https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t3005-tomi-okane
    Link to Known Techniques: https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t3029-okane-tomi-updates#23588

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 11:08 am