Welcome Guest! You have made 50 posts!

Join Our Discord! : Here After high demand from everyone, we've finally opened a Discord Chat Server for the site!
We are an AU Naruto Roleplay Forum!

Can I get a Witness

Airi Ohara
    Airi Ohara
    Hokage
    Hokage
    Bug Zapper
    Rewarded to those who actively fought and subdued Chomei during the Bijuu Rampage Event in 2024

Village : Konohagakure

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Ninjutsu | Raiton | Sealing | Summoning | Medical | Taijutsu
    Class: X
    Ryo: Check Updates

Can I get a Witness Empty Can I get a Witness

Post by Airi Ohara Tue Dec 13, 2022 7:41 pm

omaInC7.png
    EXP GAINED
    EXP TOTAL
    CHAKRA
    --
    Today wasn't a difficult day to train, but she had to go back to basics. She hadn't learn a LOT of the basic techniques when going through the academy, having performed them once just to pass but didn't really do much else with it otherwise. She pulled out the Clone Jutsu and just stared at it for a moment. She blinked a bit and then dropped the scroll and rubbed her eyes. "Kage... bunshin..." she said before looking at the scroll sideways. "Am... I reading this right?" she asked before continuing to read the scroll. Yes, she was reading it right. She grabbed Kage Bunshin, otherwise known as Shadow Clone, rather than the standard clone technique. She read through the scroll that it would split all of her chakra in half and those below a certain value will feel dizziness and exhaustion. She swallowed hard and thought to herself.

She doesn't have a very large pool of chakra so this wouldn't be very feasible in battle. But this would be VERY feasible outside of battle. At least for her anyway. Taking a deep breath, she cleared her throat and began to read the scroll. After reading it, she placed the scroll down and stood up, formed a single handseal and a single clone appeared before her. She turned to look at the clone and it was an exact replica. She moved her finger to poke at the clone's cheeks, then clone's chest and even tickle the clone's sides, seeing it react the exact same way she would. She shouted out. "Holy shit! I can totally have a lot of fun with this," she said, having lewd thoughts run through her head before flicking the clone away, causing it to poof in a cloud of smoke.

Training: Shadow Clone
    Spoiler:

Village: Konohagakure
    Recognized by E Tier Intelligence
    Title: The Carmine Hyuga

CP: 290 | 130 Senjutsu CP
    Strength: D {C}
    Constitution: B {B+}
    Stamina: B {A+}
    Speed: A
    Coordination: A
    Intelligence: A
    Perception: A
    *Attuned: Weaknessless Soaring Shortswords
    *Attuned: Str +1 Tier due to Attunement with Silent Meteoric Kote
    *Con + from Lifestyle
    *+1(+) passive Stamina due to Uzumaki
    *Raiton Chakra Cost Reduction
    *Taijutsu Chakra Cost Reduction
    *Attuned: Fuuinjutsu Chakra Cost Reduction due to Attunement with Vocalized Mask

[Tracker] [Update]
    Airi Ohara
    Airi Ohara
    Hokage
    Hokage
    Bug Zapper
    Rewarded to those who actively fought and subdued Chomei during the Bijuu Rampage Event in 2024

Character File

Can I get a Witness Empty Re: Can I get a Witness

Post by Airi Ohara Tue Dec 13, 2022 8:29 pm

omaInC7.png
    EXP GAINED
    EXP TOTAL
    CHAKRA
    --
    She picked up another jutsu scroll and opened it up. It was at this point that she started to get a bit angry at whomever gave her these scrolls. She asked for 'back to basics' jutsu. Perhaps she should've been a bit more clear when she asks for certain things. She was expecting jutsu like Clone, Body Switch, Transformation. Stuff that kids learn in the academy. Now she is being given B Rank jutsu. Shrugging her shoulder, she began to read this one. It just occurred to her that simply following up any ninjutsu with "Snake" will increase the power of a Ninjutsu? She then read in small print (Only useful in jutsu up to B Rank). She winced a bit and groaned. Well, there goes her desire to.. Wait a moment. That means she'd be able to perform A Rank powered jutsu. Her eyes sparkled and lit up and began to consume the information within this scroll.

After getting her fill on information contained within the scroll, she stood up and jumped around a bit before taking a deep breath. She knew how much damage the 'False Darkness' ninjutsu does, having practiced that one quite extensively. She picked up all of her scrolls and scooted to where the was a training dummy set up. She performed the required handseals for False Darkness and launched a bolt of lightning out of her mouth, causing a good amount of damage. It was respectable and potentially lethal for some. She tried it again, now adding the snake sign at the end and she felt intense power welling up within her. She shot out another False Lightning and now it did devastating damage, leaving behind an explosion that caused her hair to be blown back. Afterwards, her jaw dropped in awe and then raised a victorious fist into the air. "Fucking cool!

Training: Focused Amplification
    Spoiler:

*Con + from Lifestyle
    *Attuned: Fuuinjutsu Chakra Cost Reduction due to Attunement with Vocalized Mask

[Tracker] [Update]
    Airi Ohara
    Airi Ohara
    Hokage
    Hokage
    Bug Zapper

Character File

Post by Airi Ohara Tue Dec 13, 2022 8:35 pm

omaInC7.png
    EXP GAINED
    EXP TOTAL
    CHAKRA
    --
    Now that her mind was perfectly well-blown from being able to amplify the power of her techniques, she read the next scroll and it was called "Body Flicker". This caught her attention as she continued to read on. She raised a brow as she saw it as an 'I'm fast as fuck, boi' jutsu. She could see this being particularly useful, even if what it does betrayed the cool name it had. She was expecting something so fast that the person looked like they teleported, but all it was was just a channeled speed boost. She cleared her throat, shrugged her shoulders and performed a one-handed seal and then started to run. While she did feel a bit faster, the effects were kind of underwhelming. She continued to maintain the handseals during the run, not feeling like the wind like she expected to feel. Coming to a halt, she shrugged her shoulders, finding the jutsu rather underwhelming, but can come in handy later on. She tossed the scroll into the pile of jutsu. "This would've been way cooler if it was like.. a teleport or something. Oh well," she said in disappointment.

Training: Body Flicker
    Spoiler:

*Con + from Lifestyle

[Tracker] [Update]
    Airi Ohara
    Airi Ohara
    Hokage
    Hokage
    Bug Zapper

Character File

Post by Airi Ohara Wed Dec 14, 2022 1:02 pm

omaInC7.png
    EXP GAINED
    EXP TOTAL
    CHAKRA
    --
    She opened up the next scroll to see a jutsu called "Lightning Signal Flare". A groan escaped her lips and her eyes rolled to the back of her head. Well, not everything is about direct confrontation and sometimes backup would be needed. She started to read the scroll and the directions were pretty simple. Perform the handseals and then point your finger upwards and send a spark flying all the way into the air. She shrugged her shoulders and did exactly what was told. However, the 'flavor' of her lightning chakra made the flare exceedingly bright, causing her to rub her eyes after sending the flare flying high into the air. "Okay, so close your eyes when shooting this jutsu into the air.. Oi, that's bright!" she said, rubbing her eyes and then opening it to see the ball of lightning just hanging in the air before fizzling out. "Probably not super helpful, but it's better than nothing," she lamented.

Learning: Lightning Signal Flare
    Spoiler:

*Con + from Lifestyle

[Tracker] [Update]
    Airi Ohara
    Airi Ohara
    Hokage
    Hokage
    Bug Zapper

Character File

Post by Airi Ohara Wed Dec 14, 2022 1:07 pm

omaInC7.png
    EXP GAINED
    EXP TOTAL
    CHAKRA
    --
    The number of scrolls available to her are starting to wear thin. Other than the fundamentals and shinobi basics, she's starting to run out of jutsu to learn. This was quite troubling as she would really have nothing better to do until she unlocks the third rank of the Byakugan. With a little grumble, she opened the final scroll she brought with her and it was a C Rank Raiton jutsu. Reading it, she grimaced at the pitiful range of the technique, but using it in conjunction with Water Ninjutsu would be great for her to use with Taco. She continued to read the scroll and stood up. Looking down at the handseals, she performed the handseals real quick and held her hand out to throw out a fan-shaped bolt of electricity. She shrugged her shoulders and packed up all of the scrolls she brought with her and stormed out. "That lady better give me shinobi basics scrolls next time or I'm going to throw a fit."

Training: Thunderbolt
    Spoiler:

*Con + from Lifestyle

[Tracker] [Update]

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:59 am