Welcome Guest! You have made 50 posts!

Join Our Discord! : Here After high demand from everyone, we've finally opened a Discord Chat Server for the site!
We are an AU Naruto Roleplay Forum!

2 posters

Wax On, Wax Off

Hanabi Uchiha
    Hanabi Uchiha
    Leaf Special Jounin
    Leaf Special Jounin

Village : Konohagakure

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Fuuton, Katon, Genjutsu, Fuuinjutsu, Kenjutsu
    Class: A
    Ryo: Not Enough

Wax On, Wax Off Empty Wax On, Wax Off

Post by Hanabi Uchiha Fri Nov 04, 2022 9:51 pm

Walking down the street of Konoha, Hanabi grunted with a very mad look on her face. "Paint scrubbing?! Ugh... I wanted to do something else other than a CHORE.." Hanabi sighed, looking depressed. She really wanted to try her new sword out. Alas, she was assigned to scrub the graffiti off of Hokage Rock. She was assigned with the other ninja in her group, Taco. She was given the address of his residents in case he was not there in time. Muttering the whole time, she looked up at the distant rock, contemplating. Who would do such a thing either way? Their parents should discipline them more.. She thought to herself. It was a cool day to do something like this. The wind was blowing through her hair, slightly moving it to the side, her family robe blowing to the side of her. This weather was the kind of weather her and her mom would go out and shop, walk around, and do some things on the side. It brought some faint memories to her. Ones she really didn't want to remember...

Hanabi continued to walk towards the rock, maybe praying she'd be called off. Right. This mission is about Mr. Eguchi's care for the monument. She shook her head and decided to start thinking positive about this. She's doing good for someone who really cares about something. Upon arriving, she saw two buckets near a ground fountain with some soap and rags in the bucket. "I should start before it's too late." Even though the other genin wasn't here, maybe she'd be able to get enough done before he got there. Hanabi filled the bucket with some water and scrubbed the soap together, creating suds."Now how can I get up there.... I could wall walk but I don't think that'll be efficie-... Hey. That seems useful" Hanabi noticed the lift mid thought and snapping her fingers, she grabbed the buckets and headed towards the lift. She placed one next to her and began pulling herself up, up to the faces of the previous Hokage. "Here it goes..." She began her long arm workout, making generous circular motions on the marked up places. It seems as though it's really in there.

Mission Information:

Village: Konoha
    Titles: The Golden Flower of Konoha, Dragon Queen

Renown: 9,200

Experience: 
    Total - 4798
    unused exp - 8

Ryo:  335,000

Stats:
    Strength: D
    Constitution: D (C)
    Stamina: B
    Speed: B+ (A+)
    Coordination: A
    Intelligence: B
    Perception: C (B with Sharingan)

Current attunement -
    Weaknessless Soaring Short Swords - Active
    Dread Shroud - Active <+1 CON>
    Phantom Steps - Active <+1 SPD>
    Taco Senju
    Taco Senju
    Leaf Genin
    Leaf Genin

Wax On, Wax Off Empty Re: Wax On, Wax Off

Post by Taco Senju Sat Nov 05, 2022 10:18 am

It's early in the morning, the wind is breezy, keeping me cool during my training. As far as I know, today is my day off. Suddenly, in the corner of my eye, I catch a messenger coming my direction. The only reason I noticed him is because wind had picked up drastically. I think there might be a storm later in the day. The messenger finally reached me and while I reach for the letter, he says it's a mission form. "Thanks sir, for delivering this to me I will make my way there." I go to my backpack in the corner of the training grounds that I call my second home and I grab one of my Kakute to open the letter. I read the message and it's telling me I have a mission to clean the stone faces with Hanabi. I think I've been seeing Hanabi around more recently. I wonder if we will be good friends. I should get there fast so I can finish this mission faster than they expect me to. I would love to get back into my training. Alas it would have to wait yet again. Today's weather seems to be really nice outside, other than the clouds in the far distance and the strong winds that are pushing against me.  

Man, I will never get tired of walking around this village. The sounds, the people, the smells, they're so intoxicating in the best way possible. In a few minutes, I'll be able to see the best view there is to be seen in konoha! Atop the stone faces you can see everything and the best sunrise in the whole world. It's exclusive only to us can be seen from there. I look up and see the Great Hokage stone faces I believe that the best course to getting there is running at full speed atop of houses and stores. As I attempt to jump to a roof top theirs a strong just of wind and it pushes me a few inches off of my goal and i fall back down on my face. I was not expecting that from today. Well, this sucks... I think I'll just walk from here and take my time getting there. I'm sure that Hanabi wouldn't mind me being a bit late but what would I tell her. I thought to myself. oh I can just say I got hurt training and it led to me being a little late to the mission.

Finally, I make it to the base of the stone faces and when I look up to my surprise Hanabi had already started I scream out her name, but I believe that I could not be heard from the great distance. I start walking up the mountain side to make it to her lift as I say her name. I think I may have scared her. I don't think she was expecting me to just walk up the side of the mountain. "Hey Hanabi, how are you. Sorry I'm late to the mission, how long have you been here? I will get started right away. Now that I am here, I'll do my best to get this done soon."

Leaf Special Jounin
    Leaf Special Jounin

Character File

Post by Hanabi Uchiha Sat Nov 05, 2022 11:12 am

Hanabi lowered her arm from scrubbing so much. It hadn’t really even been 10 minutes. She already had sweat beads popping up on her face. It was much cooler down on the ground. She wrung out the wet clothes and soaked it again, continuing the cycle of cleaning up the faces. For a moment, she thought she had heard her name being called and so she looked around. “Oh no, the ancestors are trying to warn me about my decisions in life..” She spoke aloud. She began scrubbing the faces faster, now getting anxious. Looking side to side, she realizes that Taco had wall climbed up the rock. It took her a few looks to really process that he was there. When Hanabi realized he was next to her, she jolted back, shaking the lift and yelling. From afar, you could hear a distant scream come from Hokage Rock. Some birds flew out of tree’s and someone’s grandpa probably thought an earthquake was going to happen. While jolting back, the bucket had fallen off the lift, water spilling everywhere and anywhere, slowly making its way down to the ground. The bucket fell faster, hitting the ground, and bouncing about. clank cling clang clang The bucket stopped after few clangs and slightly rolled side to side. Hanabi’s scream faded once coming to her senses and realizing the bucket had fallen.

She stayed silent for a minute, looking into the eyes of the other Genin. His eyes were a dark brown but looked like golden amber when the sun hit it. Her cheeks turned a slight red for a moment. Hanabi… You’re staring.. She shook her head, snapping herself out of it. ”Why would you scare me like that! Now the buckets on the ground and I have to go back down… ugh.” Hanabi wasn’t really mad at Taco, she was just mad at the fact that he had startled her so much. To think she was even being contacted by her ancestors but in reality it was just him. She gave a deep sigh and closed her eyes, regulated her breathing and opened them again. ”Let’s start over… Thanks for coming. I appreciate you showing up. Maybe we can get this done quickly. Let me make it back down to the ground and we’ll fill the bucket again.” Hanabi looked to him and gave him a soft smile while nodding her head with determination. Maybe if they got everything done in time, they could find the kids who did this to Hokage Rock.

Experience: 
    Total - 4798
    unused exp - 8

Stats:

Current attunement -
    Taco Senju
    Taco Senju
    Leaf Genin
    Leaf Genin

Post by Taco Senju Sun Nov 06, 2022 7:29 pm

While Taco was walking up the mountain side to get to Hanabi, he was saying her name over and over to try and get her attention and then out of nowhere. He hears her start screaming like her life was ending " geez what is wrong with you screaming like that. All I was doing was saying your name to get your attention. You're the one who didn't hear me screaming your name. " ' This woman has to be crazy or she's hard of hearing' while taco was standing, they're he sees that when she screamed, she had jumped back and knocked into the bucket. He watched as the bucket spilled out and rolled to the very edge and then he watched it fall and as it hit the grounds you could hear very loud clanging for a few seconds then the bucket rolled side to side. And for a second there was a stillness in the air, as Taco noticed that Hinabi was staring right at him at least he thought she was he was having a hard time seeing her face as the sun was in his eyes. After a second there was this awkward silence between them, he could see her face ' bright red like a tomato maybe he should apologies '. Abruptly he heard her talking so hurried to listened to Hanabi she stuttered over her words for a second and then he watched her take a deep breath. After she exhaled, she said she was sorry and thanked him for showing up. He realized he was at fault for it " Hanabi I'm sorry for scaring you. I can go get the buckets myself, you can leave it up to me. I'll make sure I do my best and get this done. I'll treat you to ramen after this as an apology if you are willing to go ".

Leaf Special Jounin
    Leaf Special Jounin

Character File

Post by Hanabi Uchiha Mon Nov 07, 2022 12:20 pm

Hanabi’s eyes darted toward the man’s face when he criticized her. She wasn’t hard of hearing. She just thought maybe she was being spoken to from the gods. After she had apologized and asked to start over, his apology came next. Surprised, she didn’t think he would’ve apologized after that. She looked to the side and closed her eyes. As she went to open her mouth, her ears perked up to the sound of being treated to ramen. Her eyes opened and they had sparkles, dancing around, almost like she was seeing a puppy. “Okay!” She gave him a nod as she said Okay and proceeded to tell him that it’d be easier just to give him a rag and he could walk along the rock and clean up any hard to reach areas while she took her time getting the bigger issues. Once they set up a game plan, both were hard at work.

1 Hour has passed on by from when they both started. It’s gotten a bit hotter in the day but the two Genin seemed to have gotten a lot of work done. Now both working on the last piece, it is safe to say that the Hokage Rock has been restored

Hana I wiped some sweat off of her forehead, looking at the rock and being proud of what they did. She looked over to Taco and gave him a thumbs up. It seemed friendly but her whole vibe changed, almost like someone getting hurt was guaranteed. She was holding him up to his end of the bargain for ramen. Hanabi began lowering herself down to the floor so she could stretch and start cleaning up. In the corner of her eye, she saw a few kids from around a corner of a building. They were laughing, plotting and holding up spray cans, implying they’d be back to do it again. Hanabi’s anger rose, causing her to jump off the lift a bit early and grabbing her sword. “Taco, I found the…” She stood there motionless for a moment, now realizing it was kinda silly to call out his name. What could be a name she called him by. Yaki? No, Airi was already calling him that. Nii-Chan? No.. he wasn’t a brother figure. It’d be weird to call him that. Right? Hanabi looked up and was quite lost in thought for a moment. She put a fist in the palm of her other hand when realizing what to call him. “Katsu” It was in the same category as Tako but it sounded cooler. “I found the misfits that caused this! I’m going after them!” She placed her sword on her back and began running after them. The kids panicked and started dispersing among the village, all going separate ways. Hanabi decided to go after the one with the spray can.

Kid 1: Spray paint can, he’s the shortest of them all. Brown short hair and seems like a twerp.
    Kid 2: A little girl who’s a little taller than him. She has long ginger hair and it seems messy. Missing a tooth.
    Kid 3: the biggest of them all. He seems to be on the slower side both physically and mentally. He’s wearing a cape.

Experience: 
    Total - 4798
    unused exp - 8

Stats:

Current attunement -
    Taco Senju
    Taco Senju
    Leaf Genin
    Leaf Genin

Post by Taco Senju Wed Nov 09, 2022 8:11 am

Taco could feel that Hanabi was happy with the payment for scaring her was sufficient. So, he took a rag and started whiping the Hokage mountain clean while she got more buckets of water up with the lift. While she went down to get water, He decided that the best course of action was to keep an eye out. He was informed about the kids that did this. It was on us to find them as well.

1 Hour has passed since Taco met up with Hanabi. It is getting hotter as the day drags on. It's safe to say that the two were ready to finish already so that they could eat. By this point, they were on the last bit of spray paint, and at this point, it was safe to say they were done, and the Hokage mountain was restored.

When they had finished, taco started smiling " told you we would get it done fast, Hanabi. I did not doubt us at all " He sees as Hanabi turns to him and smiles and gives him a thumbs up. It was all lovely. He felt like he was getting closer to Hanabi, but then the air felt weird all of a sudden, but Taco chose to ignore it. He sees Hanabi making her way back down on the lift, so he starts walking down the side of the mountain too. Taco took his time going down, taking in the gorgeous view from up here. It was great. All of a sudden, he hears Hanabi say his name. He sees her looking off into the distance, so he darts his eyes over to the direction she's facing. He sees three kids they were around that building. Before she could get another word out, he jumped from his height, only about 15 feet. Hanabi then called his name as she did. Taco got in the position, and he is most comfortable with " You have the kid with the spray paint can. I'll get the other two. Meet up at the Hokage's office. I'll see you there ".

After those words left his mouth, those kids ran away in different directions as Hanabi got closer to them. So, he took a deep breath and closed his eyes, and as his eyes sharply opened and he let out his breath, he took off running after the little girl. She wasn't going to get away. The one to the left was a child. Who was more significant than the girl? He wouldn't get far if I got her now. Taco ran as fast as he could, running throw the alleyways. The two kids were still near each other. I'd almost caught up to them. It's been a few minutes since we started. " Hey, kid, stop right there. Make this easier for yourself. What you have done is a great crime. How dare you sully the great faces of your ancestors; their power and sacrifice made this village possible, so stop and come with me". She seemed to slow down as he caught up with her; he grabbed her by the side, threw her over his shoulder, and held her there. He jumped up to a building to get a better vantage point to see which way the other one went and as taco stopped moving, he saw the kid. He hadn't gone far. He looks tired and panting as he attempts to run into an O-Hanami Dango shop ' hmm I am kind of hungry thanks kid '. Taco grabs the kid tighter while he jumps down from the building and walks into the store; he watches as the kid orders some O-Hanami Dango. He walked towards him and put his hand on his shoulder as he finished paying. He turned his head, and a fright overcame the poor child ' dang the Second time am I that scary looking I have to ask father later'. " So, kid, you think you can defile the great stone faces of the Hokages, and you think you can get away with it. That's funny you're coming with me after those sweets arrive ". Taco let the girl down, and he sat them both down as he waited for the sweets to be given to him; they finally arrived, grabbed them, thanked the shopkeep, and told the kids to move. He gave them both one as well. He had bought three. ' Hanabi is probably there already. I must be late. We should hurry '. As he thought about this, he grabbed the kids and put them on his shoulder " hold on tight, okay kids ," he said as he dashed at full speed to the Hokages office. A few minutes later, he arrived at the front door of the Hokage office.

Leaf Special Jounin
    Leaf Special Jounin

Character File

Post by Hanabi Uchiha Wed Nov 09, 2022 11:09 am

Hanabi was already at the Hokage’s office, scowling at the child. The child in question had a large bump on his head. Was he hit? Hanabi looked over to the side and waved to Taco, giving him a small smile. “Yo.” As he got closer, she put her hand on her hip while the other hand was grabbing the child by the wrist. “I don’t think the Hokage is in but to make a better punishment.. I suggest we take them to Mr. Eguchi.” The little boy looked up to Hanabi and started wailing his eyes. She began walking to Mr. Eguchi’s place, dragging the kid along. Hanabi waved her hand to Taco, asking him to come along.

As the two arrived with the three kids, they both plopped the kids down onto the ground. She crouched down to their ear level and asked them to apologize. The kids wailing, getting on their knees and bowing, apologizing and saying they’d never do it again. They seemed genuinely sorry. ”Now. Next time you do it, I’m going to have you clean it up.”

Me. Eguchi have a slight chuckle and calmed the kids down. The Hokage Rock was restored and the kids apologized. All that was left was to claim the reward and get some ramen. Maybe it wouldn’t be a bad day after all..

Exit

Experience: 
    Total - 4798
    unused exp - 8

Stats: