Welcome Guest! You have made 50 posts!

Join Our Discord! : Here After high demand from everyone, we've finally opened a Discord Chat Server for the site!
We are an AU Naruto Roleplay Forum!

Howdy!

Achana Sonozaki
    Achana Sonozaki

Village : Kirigakure

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Water Element, Ninjutsu, Bloodline [Akayurei]
    Class: D
    Ryo: 0

Howdy! Empty Howdy!

Post by Achana Sonozaki Wed Sep 07, 2022 5:29 pm

Hello! I am a newbie to the site, but not to the lore and Naruto as a whole. I am pleased to be here, and I hope to make some new friends while I'm here. Below is my information of things you might wish to know. Please, call me Jake OOC, but if you call me Achana I wont be offended.

Name: Jake

I work for one of the larger credit card processing companies in the world, and I spend a lot of time on a computer, or on a phone as a result. I tend to be pretty active in these types of RPs and such as a pleasant side-effect of this.

I am proudly Aromantic Asexual, but my characters may behave differently. So please do not confuse my sexuality for my character's. They sometimes might be flirty or the complete opposite. Its all about being something I'm not.

I am also a huge fan of Warhammer 40k, and I build and paint models, so I might post pictures of my art from time to time in the discord. If you like to talk shop on painting and such, dont be a stranger. I love talking to fellow enthusiasts of the craft.

Other than that... I dont think there is anything else I should need to elaborate on that I can recall at the moment. But if you've a question, just ask.

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:27 pm