Welcome Guest! You have made 50 posts!

Join Our Discord! : Here After high demand from everyone, we've finally opened a Discord Chat Server for the site!
We are an AU Naruto Roleplay Forum!

Chemist for a day (D)

Anonymous

Chemist for a day (D) Empty Chemist for a day (D)

Post by Guest Mon Nov 16, 2020 10:30 am

Mission details:

“Fujikawa-chan? Pass me the Nightshade. Three leaves.” Without missing a beat the red head plucked a handful of leaves from the nearby Deadly Nightshade plant, her hands protected by a pair of thick gloves. It was a good thing too. Nightshade was poisonous, a plant with psychoactive substances and could cause numerous health complications. However, it did have a few advantages in the medical world, especially when exposed to chakra or combined with other ingredients.

The senior chemist took the leaves and chucked them into the pot, the bubbling stock boiling away as it drew out the core chemicals of the ingredients within. It was at that exact moment the bell to the store chimed, the door having been opened and most likely a customer entering.

“Can you get that for me Fujikawa-chan?” The elderly and veteran chemist nodded towards the doorway which separated the front of the store from the back. With a simple and curt nod the red head stepped out front, pushing through the door that served as the threshold to the workshop. Her gaze came to rest upon a young man coughing into a white handkerchief. His skin was pale and he seemed rather sick, at least if the sweat and cough were anything to go by.

Can I help you?” The chemist asked, quirking an eyebrow upwards at why someone this sick was actually here instead of getting somebody to visit on their behalf. Fujikawa pulled a cloth mask over her face, covering her nose and mask. It was unlikely this blond youth was contagious but she did not want to take any risks.

“Yeah, can I get a pack of painkillers and some throat lozenges please? I’m running a fever and a sore throat. Damn flu.” That explained it. Flus were pretty common in Kirigakure, the water bound nature of the village contributing to that especially during the winter months. She reached to the shelf behind her, exchanging a packet of lozenges and painkillers with the young man, taking money in return.

“Thanks miss.” As quickly as he had come the blond youth took his leave, returning back home. The rest of the day was rather quiet, focused mainly around assisting the senior chemist creating his concoction, cleaning the store and handling any customers. Once the day grew late Fujikawa headed home, saying goodbye to the wizened man and collecting her fee for duty rendered.

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:00 pm