Welcome Guest! You have made 38 posts!

Join Our Discord! : Here After high demand from everyone, we've finally opened a Discord Chat Server for the site!
We are an AU Naruto Roleplay Forum!

    The Final Straw[Nozomi]

    Kotoshura Yui
    Kotoshura Yui
    Genin

    Posts : 307
    Join date : 2017-11-08

    The Final Straw[Nozomi] Empty The Final Straw[Nozomi]

    Post by Kotoshura Yui on Tue Sep 15, 2020 2:23 pm

    This attack they had suffered was the last straw, Yui had resisted for so long joining the society because of certain members inside it. However Konoha had pushed her too far, not even in Iwa would she get peace, even if they won this battle Konoha would come back with a vengeance, her only chance to save her child and herself was to side with Nozomi. She was right the major nations were monsters and a threat to the world, they could not even let Iwa have peace despite them promising such. They were backstabbing scum and outside of Kumo she had little faith in the other major nations.

    Finally, Yui and Nozo were in the same nation at the same time as she waited for Nozos arrival, she was sure her message had made it to the woman. It was time to finally accept her fate, to become the enemy of the world, no to become the one to help guide the world into a better tomorrow. So many enemies laid in wait but she would try with her might in order to change the world and finally find a place to call home.

    "I sure hope this goes well, we cannot stay in this nation, once this battle is won Konoha will come with the most rage and we do not have forces that can stop them. I want to rely on Kumo but I cannot guarantee they make a move as if they do choose to side with Iwa against Konoha it sparks the flames of war, and I am unsure the nation is ready to put its foot down so hard. Nozomi isn't restricted by such things meaning she doesn't care who she angers or what nations she picks fights with, she will do as she wishes to change the world."

    Yui would hold her child tight to her chest as she waited for the woman to show up, the danger was far too strong to stay here. With this voice that's been in her head starting to come around more, she also had other issues to deal with on her own. Did she have a twin that died before and Yui consumed her life-force in order to live, she had no clue but she had a feeling this was not a lie.


    _________________
    signature:
    Character Name: Kotoshura Yui
    Spendable Experience: 625
    Total Experience: 5,170/6000
    Renown: 350
    Ryo: 600,000
    Stats:

    • Strength: C
    • Constitution: A
    • Stamina: C
    • Speed: A
    • Coordination: A
    • Intelligence: B
    • Perception: B


    Limit Break Points:

    • Physical: 0
    • Technique: 1
    • Destiny: 1


    Link to Character Updates: Yui Update
    Link to Character Application: Kotoshura Yui
    Link to Known Techniques:
    Nozomi
    Nozomi
    S-Rank
    S-Rank

    Posts : 976
    Join date : 2017-10-09
    Age : 25

    The Final Straw[Nozomi] Empty Re: The Final Straw[Nozomi]

    Post by Nozomi on Sun Sep 20, 2020 6:02 pm

    ((For purposes of this thread, it's a flashback, considering Nozomi is in Suna RT))

    Nozomi wore the x rank battle kimono that Okane had made her, a beautifully ornate black kimono. Even if she wasn't in combat, it served very well as an everyday outfit for her, so that she could look fine and still fight at any given point in time that she needed to. Of course, she was able to wash it quite easily, as most people needed to wait for stuff to dry off, but she could soak it and clean it, and then remove any moisture from it with WHC. Practicality when it came to cleaning was actually vastly underestimated. In addition to the kimono, Nozomi wore a simple pair of thigh high black socks and some wooden sandals.

    She'd received a letter from Yui Kotoshura, a girl who had been tied to Rin Uchiha and the former Hokage Tattsu Kotoshura. She knew that the girl had been kidnapped by Menza, same as Rin had been, but that since she had freed Rin, Yui didn't hold anything against her. In all honesty, Nozomi didn't like Menza that much, but she had been told he was important to the cause and Hizashi wouldn't appreciate her messing with him, so she just left him alone for the most part.

    However, Yui was contacting Nozomi, and so she would go to see what the girl wanted. Arriving, she saw her holding a young child, a baby even, and appeared to be waiting. Nozomi knew she wasn't the father, so she didn't run away immediately. Instead, she waited to see what the entire thing was about, stone faced as per her usual norm.


    _________________
    Spoiler:
    Character Name: Nozomi Himitsu
    Spendable Experience: 2,305
    Total Experience:  8,130
    Renown: 9,570
    Ryo: 5,330,250
    Stats:

    • Strength: A
    • Constitution: B
    • Stamina: A+
    • Speed: A
    • Coordination: A
    • Intelligence: D
    • Perception: A

    Limit Break Points:

    • Physical: 0
    • Technique: 0
    • Destiny: 0

    Link to Character Updates: https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t381-nozomi-s-updates#2015
    Link to Character Application: https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t380-himitsu-nozomi#2009
    Link to Known Techniques: https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t382-nozomi-s-jutsu#2017
    Uchiha Akihiro
    Uchiha Akihiro
    Anbu

    Posts : 841
    Join date : 2018-08-06
    Age : 24

    Character File
    Skills & Elements:
    Class: X
    Ryo: a looot

    The Final Straw[Nozomi] Empty Re: The Final Straw[Nozomi]

    Post by Uchiha Akihiro on Sun Sep 20, 2020 7:20 pm

    Calling metagame on this thread, more specifically on Yui.

    It is my understanding that characters must act according to their IC knowledge, as well as keep a consistent attitude and personality within reason.

    Yui has stated in character time and time again that she was going to move into Iwagakure and defend it.
    She made her IC intentions clear and went as far as to call the Society "scum".

    The only reason for this contact to happen would be if Yui was afraid of an attack by Konoha, but her IC actions and words indicate the exact opposite:

    Yui wrote:This grows quite tiresome, you should just give up already, attack Iwa a free nation was a huge error in your thinking and you likely made another nation besides us your enemy. I would call you a fool for even thinking it wise to attack here"

    (...)

    "That is cleaver Nyg but one problem I am not the weak girl you remember, I have become strong and my strength will be used to crush Konoha into nothingness. This attack was your last straw, do not worry I will make sure your village is ended quickly as to not make the people suffer, you have made an enemy you should not have."

    (...)

    I will find you Nyg and you will not enjoy the pain I inflict, how DARE YOU attack my home I was exiled and allowed to live where I pleased and Iwa was released from Konoha. Now you claim it's your land, NO YOU SCUM, it is free and its people will not tolerate your treachery any longer, you will soon learn we have STRONG allies you don't want to anger."

    (...)

    "DO NOT FALTER, THESE SCUM WHAT TO ENSLAVE YOU, THEY WISH TO TORTURE YOU AND WISH TO DO HORRIBLE THINGS TO YOUR FAMILY'S, TRUST ME I KNOW. They kill family, they kill their Hokage, they kill anyone in their way they are a nation of criminals and monsters, we will defend this area, stand your ground, fight the tyranny of these overlords let us show them the true might of IWA."

    (...)

    "Oh, but Yui might be scared of Akihiro or the rest of Konoha and that justifies running from Iwa"
    Nope:

    A very good offer, but I need to know one thing if Konoha becomes a threat do I have permission to obliterate those traitors and conniving pieces of crap. They have time and time again screwed over my husband and myself, we almost died because of them and had to deal with the Society scum, everything was because of them. I also ask permission if Aki ever shows his face near our territory to make him in our bingo book as a kill on sight, do not trust that snake and traitor. If you can agree to these conditions as well as allowing my husband, daughter and our servant to move here then we can come to an agreement."

    She went as far as to create an actual plan to defend Iwagakure against Konoha, which the Tsuchikage agreed to:

    "My next idea you will love Konoha knows this village location and I am sure others know of it, so we will do something no village has ever done before. We have many strong Earth users, we will build a complete replica of the village, and inside of it, we will have the Kotosura plan set up traps. Of course, these explosions will be no joke and they would never expect us to make a complete village replicate. We will then terraform the entire land in this area, causing the village to appear not there anymore, in reality, the replica will be where the village was standing, with a new location for the village being unknown to them.  I know this sounds like a massive feat, but I know the will of the people of Iwa, we have suffered for so long we will decide them, we, of course, will need volunteers to live in the village after all an empty village will not be convincing."

    In addition, she ICly threatened Masaru with a kill if he ever harmed Iwagakure:

    "I have come here for several reasons, if you are just using the village for labor or monetary gain you won't survive our meeting. I believe you know how powerful I am and I am the last person you want as an enemy. I will give you a chance to explain if you plan to harm the village or change it. "


    This is an immense contradiction with her current attitude:

    Yui wrote:"I sure hope this goes well, we cannot stay in this nation, once this battle is won Konoha will come with the most rage and we do not have forces that can stop them. I want to rely on Kumo but I cannot guarantee they make a move as if they do choose to side with Iwa against Konoha it sparks the flames of war, and I am unsure the nation is ready to put its foot down so hard. Nozomi isn't restricted by such things meaning she doesn't care who she angers or what nations she picks fights with, she will do as she wishes to change the world."

    Wait, what? Suddenly Yui is afraid of an attack on Iwagakure no Sato? After Iwagakure WON the war thread against Konoha? After threatening the Hokage himself? Afte creating a plan to defend the village from an eventual Konoha attack? After making it clear that she would fight to protect this village and its people?

    She intentionally provokes Nyguyen and only now becomes afraid of an attack?

    Some of the first quotes were written before and some after the contradictory one.
    That's a full 180º, a kind of attitude that is absolutely not justified by IC reasoning or facts which leaves me to conclude that this can only be motivated by OOC reasons. Thus, metagaming.

    Personally I think this is a line we shouldn't allow crossing. Especially because Yui made it clear IC that she wanted to help Iwagakure and the Tsuchikage allowed her access to exclusive jutsus for this reason. Wanting to run away now when there is no IC motivation or justification to do so is, in my opinion, a dick move.

    As for Yui's sudden call for Nozomi, here's

    Yui quotes on the Society:
    Yui wrote:"You accuse the society of being true evil and I agree, yet you do the exact tactics they have used, it makes you absolute scum, letting you live of course but unharmed no fucki9ng chance in hell."


    Yui to Shimiko:
    Until we meet again, I hope you know I do not consider you an enemy but a friend and ally."
    Wait, so Shimiko is a friend and ally, but she's calling for help from Shimiko's greatest enemy and rival?


    Yui on Menza and anyone who is part of the Society:
    I want that man and Society completely and utterly destroyed and will kill anyone that steps in my way. I don't care if you have a friend in it or a family member if they are part of the Society I will strike them down without mercy."

    Yui telling Shimiko to be wary of Kirigakure because they worked with the Society:
    "You should be very wary of trusting Kiri two of their Kages worked with the Society but if they have a new Kage give them a chance and a warning. If they show any hint at supporting the Society they will be turned to ash, "

    And now you're telling me Yui is leaving Iwagakure for the Society as seems implied on her post? Huh..wat.

    I now leave this matter in staff hands, with a final note that I believe if this is allowed it sets a very poor standard for what we consider metagame on this site.
    Kotoshura Yui
    Kotoshura Yui
    Genin

    Posts : 307
    Join date : 2017-11-08

    The Final Straw[Nozomi] Empty Re: The Final Straw[Nozomi]

    Post by Kotoshura Yui on Mon Sep 21, 2020 7:11 am

    How about don't ever post in my threads again because this thread has NOTHING to do with you, erase your stupid post so I can have my thread. If you have a problem talk to staff, I know Nyg knows my reasons as I have literally talked about this possibly happening, as for she had plans to stop Konoha, yeah if I was given time but the second Nyg gets back you will magically teleport to Iwa and Amatsu it, don't even say you won't, you would say 5 years ago I made a seal there and LUL you could not find it under a rock hiding in a haystack hidden inside of a cave that magically exists under the village. I know you and your bs you always do, Yui also knows now that Konoha knows she's there, she was keeping herself out of the picture but then they choose to attack and ignore the freedom they were given. She won't trust Konoha they always backstab and murder people they deem in their way. In fact, since you are not part of this thread I am asking for a warning to be placed on you, you entered a thread you are not part of you are not attacking, it's against the rules to do this, you are NOT ALLOWED to enter a thread and talk at all unless given permission and I sure as hell won't give you permission to ever talk in my threads. You are not staff and won't ever be after the last bullcrap you did so stop acting like it and go protest in eu somewhere.


    _________________
    signature:
    Character Name: Kotoshura Yui
    Spendable Experience: 625
    Total Experience: 5,170/6000
    Renown: 350
    Ryo: 600,000
    Stats:

    • Strength: C
    • Constitution: A
    • Stamina: C
    • Speed: A
    • Coordination: A
    • Intelligence: B
    • Perception: B


    Limit Break Points:

    • Physical: 0
    • Technique: 1
    • Destiny: 1


    Link to Character Updates: Yui Update
    Link to Character Application: Kotoshura Yui
    Link to Known Techniques:
    Uchiha Akihiro
    Uchiha Akihiro
    Anbu

    Posts : 841
    Join date : 2018-08-06
    Age : 24

    Character File
    Skills & Elements:
    Class: X
    Ryo: a looot

    The Final Straw[Nozomi] Empty Re: The Final Straw[Nozomi]

    Post by Uchiha Akihiro on Mon Sep 21, 2020 11:36 am

    Yui wrote:How about don't ever post in my threads again because this thread has NOTHING to do with you, erase your stupid post so I can have my thread.

    Anyone can call metagame on a character's actions, what are you talking about? The fact that this thread has "nothing to do with me" is entirely irrelevant.

    There're 2 reason why I both went to staff and posted here:

    1. To make my arguments public, so you can prepare a defense before the conflict resolution chat happens.
    2. As a matter of courtesy, to let every player know the thread is frozen. The thread would be frozen anyway from the moment meta was called. But this way neither you or Noz have to waste time typing posts up for a frozen thread.



    I will happily delete this and the other post I made in this thread as soon as the conflict is resolved.


    Yui wrote: If you have a problem talk to staff, I know Nyg knows my reasons as I have literally talked about this possibly happening,

    I did forward this to staff.
    As for you "literally talking about this possibly happening", I'm going to assume you mean on Discord.

    But talking about doing something on Discord isn't really a justification for this level of contradiction.
    For example I've asked Noz over discord for Akihiro and Nozomi to be bffs, but that doesn't mean it can actually happen out of the blue considering IC motives and past actions of both characters.

    If you do have valid reasons, feel free to state them. That's what I'm here to hear.

    Yui wrote:as for she had plans to stop Konoha, yeah if I was given time but the second Nyg gets back you will magically teleport to Iwa and Amatsu it,

    Wooah, you're making lots of assumptions there. But it's sounding like you're basing your character's actions on OOC knowledge here.

    Yui wrote:don't even say you won't, you would say 5 years ago I made a seal there and LUL you could not find it under a rock hiding in a haystack hidden inside of a cave that magically exists under the village

    1. I have never done anything even remotely similar to this kind of godmod you're describing. FTG marks don't just appear out of thin air, they need to be put in place.

    2. If I ever do pull something like this, feel free to challenge my actions and call bullshit as I'm doing right now with you.


    Yui wrote: I know you and your bs you always do,
    No you don't.
    I've never pulled this sort of "bullshit".
    The one time I was called on meta and the decision was made against me I accepted it without a fit. And my meta was a lot less severe than yours is here.

    Yui wrote:Yui also knows now that Konoha knows she's there, she was keeping herself out of the picture but then they choose to attack and ignore the freedom they were given. She won't trust Konoha they always backstab and murder people they deem in their way.
    None of this seems relevant to counter any of my arguments.

    Yui wrote:In fact, since you are not part of this thread I am asking for a warning to be placed on you, you entered a thread you are not part of you are not attacking, it's against the rules to do this, you are NOT ALLOWED to enter a thread and talk at all unless given permission and I sure as hell won't give you permission to ever talk in my threads.

    I did not "enter" this thread.
    I challenged its validity.

    As every single member as the right to do, staff or not.
    I posted here as a courtesy so you'd know my arguments before hand and didn't waste time typing for a frozen thread.
    This is flat out wrong. Please do remember that this site has no concept of "Private" threads and that any thread is fair game for a character with the viable IC means to reach it. People don't need your permission to enter your threads. It's best if you remember [Private] threads don't grant protection.

    Yui wrote:You are not staff and won't ever be after the last bullcrap you did so stop acting like it and go protest in eu somewhere.
    Your personal grudge against me is getting old.
    I have been cordial throughout pretty much this entire process so far, except maybe on that part where I called your move a "dick move".
    Well I stand by what I said.

    It's funny how you demand a warning be given to me for doing what any member has the right to do, but then bring out personal attacks to this discussion.

      Current date/time is Mon Oct 26, 2020 11:40 am