Welcome Guest! You have made 50 posts!

Join Our Discord! : Here After high demand from everyone, we've finally opened a Discord Chat Server for the site!
We are an AU Naruto Roleplay Forum!

2 posters

Sway *ToW*

Yuyo
    Yuyo

Sway *ToW*  Empty Sway *ToW*

Post by Yuyo Sat Aug 29, 2020 1:18 am

Argent would walk down the street of the heavenly Emporium as he glanced idly around him with empty and bored eyes. So this place was all the hype huh? It lacked any violence. Even the drunkards merely fronted at each other and nothing came of it. He could smell the scent of industry only barely covered by perfumes and food scents filling the air. Not that something not smelling utterly fantastic bothered him. He worked in darker, bloodier places than this. If they weren't before he got there they were after. His golden gaze shifted to glance at someone that was walking straight at him. Like they didn't notice him or expected him to move. Surely enough the man bumped into him like running into a brick wall and bounced off landing on his ass. He began to get up quickly to look for a fight as he looked up for his would be offender. Instead he locked eyes with that golden gaze like a hawk as a flicker of flame lit Argents cigar. No hand signs or any hint of a jutsu used but sure enough there had been flame produced and he had lit his cigar. The flames burning in his eyes.

Having decided to cower where he layed the man said nothing and put his hands up as if in surrender. Argent would huff out a puff of smoke before continuing to his destination. There was war brewing and someone wanted his families power for their side. It wasn't a surprise really but it did mean the opportunity to expand his influence. If the offer was good enough any way. He was open to the idea just like he always was when someone wanted to offer him wealth or power. If he had faith in anything it was that he was no slouch. His skill set held some value and he knew it. Of course another member of the family would be meeting with the other side just to ensure they got the best deal. It was just business after all. Still he would move up the steps to a small building for private meetings this location provided. This no violence rule was so irritating he would think to himself. Why not just duke it out right here and now? Find the enemy and wipe em with your own power. That was just his way of doing things. Straight forward. Shock and awe.

As he approached the front door the doorman seemed as if he was attempting to motion something politely about the cigar. However Argent simply walked passed him with a growl and the man didn't push it. Instead he entered into a large room with a long table with seats along the sides and one seat at the head of the table. Argent himself was wearing black slacks over shined dress boots. He was wearing a long coat with white fur on the inside and no shirt. His torso on full display. His dark hair was slicked back with a scar across his face along the nose. Quietly he would pass the length of the table and move to the seat at the head. Settling into it as he kicked his feet up. Resting them with the right ankle crossed over the left as his right hand moved up to occasionally pull his cigar out and make smoke rings while his left hand rested on his knee's. Only his left hand wasn't a hand at all but a sharp tipped golden hook. There he sat and waited for his would be ambassadors. Golden eyes watching the door like a hawk waiting.
    Jin Misukage
    Jin Misukage

Village : Konohagakure

Sway *ToW*  Empty Re: Sway *ToW*

Post by Jin Misukage Sat Aug 29, 2020 11:23 am

Zenaku would walk down a dirt path way which lead to the building he was told to go to. This was zenaku first S rank mission he had ever been on so he knew that he could not fuck this up. As he was walking he had a Chinese bamboo hat, he would walk with his head looking down so far that the hat covered his face and leaf head band.

Looking around he noticed that the streets was feeled with the smell of food mixed with perfume and drunk people, honestly he had seen some pretty bad places cause of this stupid war going on which he found to be pointless but as just a lowly chunin he had no right to say much innit except to just do the missions he was assigned.

Zenaku came to the main building and as he walked up there was a man standing there holding the door for him, instead of saying any thing to him he just flashed a piece of paper real quick and walked in. Once in the place he could see that there was a long table and many seats, and sitting there at the head of the table was a man that looked like he could be the leader of some mobsters as he had black pants and a jacket with no shirt under that and he had his hair slicked back smoking a cigar. Zenaku also noticed that the man had a scar running across the bridge of his nose, so he just walked over and sat down at the table. He did not say a word and would not speak until he knew if this was supposed to be the man he was supposed to negotiate with or if there was gonna be any one else joining in.

Zenaku was about 5: 8 and had short spiky hair on the top and the rest was in a ponty tail but cause of the hat the man would not be able to see that. He had on the normal black ninja pants as the legs stopped at his shins and he had the shins covered in bandages. He had on a jacket like shirt that the arms was a little longer then his arms was, he also had on a pair of opened toed sandles that came up past his ankles. He also had on his green flack jacket to show he was a chunin.

Stamina:(C+)
    Speed: (A)
    Coordination: (B)
    Intelligence:(S)
    Perception: (B)

Name: Zenaku Uchiha
    Village: Konohagakure( The land of fire)
    Bloodline: Sharingan stage: Eternal mangekiyo sharringan. 

Spoiler:
    Yuyo
    Yuyo

Post by Yuyo Sat Aug 29, 2020 3:30 pm

Argent would raise one eye brow as someone hiding their face came in. So very non descript that he couldn't really even tell their gender. With that flak jacket and ridiculous hat covering all the important markers. His golden eyes would stare at the individual without blinking as he rolled his tongue over his teeth. Quietly watching the person take a seat as he remained where he was. The person didn't seem to be interested in actually saying anything it seemed and Argent was already getting mildly irritated at the lot of it. Not that he didn't understand the want for secrecy but this was already an arranged private meeting. Perhaps he didn't want someone after him when it was all said and done. With a sigh Argent would take a puff of his cigar before letting out a smoke ring which he would blow to pass around the young Uchiha across from him. Letting the smoke become an annoyance at best but beyond that all he would do is sigh and speak in a gruff voice. Thick with an accent from the mountains.

"Oy, what ye doin with yerself there? Wearin sum funny lookin disguise are ye? Or do ye just enjoy a funny hat lad? Take it off already before ye look like a damn fool and order some food an drink yeah? If yer here wantin somthin from ol' Argent than I suppose we may as well do eet over steak and wine ye?"

He would snap his fingers loudly before a waitress would enter the room with a notepad. He would glance her up and down with a smile that suggested perhaps he was not a good man. Still he would order a large medium rare steak and some bourbon before he nodded to the one in the large hat. He would wait to see if the person ordered anything or at least took off his hat before the waitress would leave the room to go get their orders placed. Argent would glance the person over once over before continuing on.

"You lot come and go from dis place all ye like with yer tricks. Enforced peace everywhere ye glance at. No one would notice one more shinobi wanderin bout ere. If anythin the hat draws more attention yeah? So be rid of it and introduce yerself proper now. Mah name is Argent. Who be ye?"
    Jin Misukage
    Jin Misukage

Post by Jin Misukage Sun Aug 30, 2020 3:06 am

As zenaku sat there it would seem that this was a private meeting with the man in the room, this gave zenaku a hint that no one else would be entering into this room. Hatched as the man in front of him blew a smoke ring towards him which was probably his way to try and get he yoing uchiha mad but he would just sit there. It would seem that his had was just drawing more attention then what he wanted to he slowly reached up as he grabbed it as he pulled it off and placed it on top of the table.

Just then the man snapped his fingers and a woman walked in as she had a note pad in her hands, the mobster like man would order a steak and some kind of drink that he had never heard of before. " I will just have a bowl of raman and some sushi please. I shall skip the drink unless its tea cause i do not drink when on a mission or doing a job " zenaku would tell the lady, he watched as she walked out of the room.

It was not long before the man in front of him asked him for his name. " you can call me uchiha. .zenaku uchiha. I know that we are hear to discuss business but I would like you to explain what is happening and what you think your getting out of this. I already know what is happening but sense we are waiting for our food I would like to hear it first from you." Zenaku needed a little more info if he was gonna make a good counter offer and also he was also wanting to know what was really happening in this country in which was hidden behind the door.

Spoiler:
    Yuyo
    Yuyo

Post by Yuyo Mon Aug 31, 2020 8:57 pm

Argent would watch with golden hues as the young man removed his hat. Ordering some basic food or perhaps it was something he didn't have often. Sushi and tea huh? He didn't drink when he was working he said. Argent would glance to the waitress who smiled sweetly to the young man before adding tea to his order and moving off to leave them alone in the room. Zenaku would introduce himself and Argent would take another puff on his cigar keeping it alive. It was calm enough in the room even with a small amount of stiff tension. Argent didn't seem to flinch even a little at the mention of Uchiha. He had dealings with them in the past since they were so prominent but now, well he supposed if Konoha was going to send anyone it would be an Uchiha. Usually the name carried some intimidation with it and he supposed it helped with negotiations. Touching at peoples fear and paranoia of such a powerful and influential clan. However Zenaku would continue to speak and say how he would like for Argent to explain what he expected to get out of this. As if they hadn't asked them here to negotiate in the first place.

"Hmm."

Would be the quiet sound Argent would make. His golden eyes seemed to almost glow in the room before slowly he would lower his feet from the table. Quietly he would stand and move over to the side of his would be negotiator. He would pause there looking down at him before quietly turning and halfway sitting on the table and halfway leaning on it. Quietly he would stare straight ahead before he would lift his golden hook hand and swipe it to the left. As he did every candle in the room would lose its flame. Not in the sense that it went out but as he swept his hook eight little flames would shift and move to his hook. Slowly rotating around it like they were in orbit. His trick seemed to cast shadows across his face as he looked back down to Zenaku. Now there was no doubt those golden hues were glowing as the rest of the room was darker now. Than he would move his claw back and the tiny flames would return to their original places. As if doing his bidding with no hand signs. When he spoke it was quiet with a hint of impatience.

"Lets get somethin straight you and me lad. Ye came ere lookin for me. Came ere because ye need somethin I have. Now, you can keep playin games and once I am finished with a delicious dinner, I'll be on me way. Or, ye speak plain and tell meh what ye want. I dun have the patience for proddin around to see if I'm malleable or no. Understand?"
    Jin Misukage
    Jin Misukage

Post by Jin Misukage Tue Sep 01, 2020 10:18 pm

Well it would seem that his name would not carry any weight around here so he would have to try harder if he was gonna have to try much harder if he was gonna get these guys to join there side in this war with the land of mountains or stone what ever they wish to call them self's these days. After zenaku spoke the man did not answer his question so he would need to figure something out to get them to side with konoha side.

Just then the mobster looking guy stood up from where he was sitting as he came over to the side of zenaku and sat on the table and leaned over on it as he swiped his claw across some lit candles and when he did it created some floating small orbs of fire that circled around making shadows on his face as they made there light illuminate the room. Then just like that the candles was lit again and the guy started talking, it would seem tho that the man did not seem to understand the concept of negotiation so it was time for zenaku to test his hand out at it.

But before that the lady that had left moments before that had returned with zenaku,s bowl of raman and sushi, she also placed his tea in front of him as she then walked over to the end of the table and placed the large stake in front of the mobster and his alcoholic drink then left the room.

" I am not here Mr argent to play games I'm here to do business. I know full well that you need us ninja just as much as we need you. From what I have heard the Tsuchikage has been doing stuff that your family had not liked, I also know that you have enemy's in this land that you probably need help taking them out. So this is what I propose if you help konoha win this war by giving us your strength we will give you our strength to help take out any enemy you have problems with. If we can win this war you or a hand picked member of your clan can become tsuchikage and all we ask is that your nation allies with ours of the hidden leaf and maybe 15% territory domain
    , of course it would be your choice in what parts we could get. In attention the hidden leaf will also pay you a monthly sum of 100,000 ryo and once we win the war a reward of 300,000 ryo. "

After zenaku finished stating the claims or the negotiation terms he would pick up his tea that was sitting in front of him, zenaku did not stutter or even seem nervous as he spoke with such calm that it would have seemed as if he had made negotiations before. If this arges did not accept the offer he was not sure what he would do. But he would think of something as he was pretty smart but was he smart enough to land the hidden. Leaf support dearly needed, he would just need to rethink the opposition and come up with a counter offer.

Spoiler:
    Yuyo
    Yuyo

Post by Yuyo Wed Sep 02, 2020 1:08 pm

Argent would see the food come in surprisingly fast. His eye brow would raise but he wouldn't say much. Perhaps their staff had been on stand by with the ingredients already prepared. He certainly hoped his steak was at least fresh. Though this was not some slums he supposed. It was highly unlikely that they would provide sub par meals when the floating city was one filled with lights and laughter. He sniffed the air and smelled a mixture of the seared meat and fresh sushi. Even the tea and Bourbon hung on the air ever so softly. Finally Argent would rise from his seat on the table next to the Uchiha and move back to his seat. Settling into it before puffing on his cigar lightly between his teeth. Using his hook hand to hold the steak into place as he cut it into smaller pieces. Bite sized pieces. Once that was done he would use a table napkin to clean his golden hook before glancing back to the Uchiha. The young man seemed satisfied with his more local meal. Sushi was more common place in this country by far than steak after all. As was his tea in comparison to Argents drink.

As Argent was cutting his food the young man would begin making his offer. Argent was careful not to show any reaction to it of course. His focus seemed to be entirely on his food. There was a lot at stake here to be truthful. If they chose the side of Konoha over Iwa they would be fighting in their own front yard essentially. The idea of failure on the back of his mind kept him from jumping at the idea of owning a country. This Tsuchikage. He wasn't known to be forgiving and beyond that his form of justice usually ended in horrible deaths for his enemies. Nothing as simple as an arrow to the chest if he wasn't rushed. Not to mention the report of him being attacked and fending off thirty men from the village hidden in the mountains didn't seem exaggerated. If Argent was sure of anything he was sure that if they took this offer and lost the man would hunt down his entire clan and brutalize every one of them. Maybe even their sons and daughters. On the other hand living under the rule of such a cruel man had it's own costs. Still he would let the information sit as he seemed to mull it over. Argent would remove the cigar from his mouth and set it on the table before Taking the time to take a bite of steak and hum at the brilliant taste. Once he swallowed he would speak once more.

"So, ye offer us a country in return for renten fifteen percent of the land for a hundred bands a month eh? In return ye want us ta ally with you indefinitely. Even payin us a nice sum should you lot win. It all sounds very juicy if imma be honest with ye. That said ye wouldn't be comin to us if you were sure of your victory. Even with us the word if comes up heavy. Tell me somthin lad. Have you heard of this Masaru? He ain't the forgivin type. He is the burn yer whole family in a lava pit in front of ye type. So I want to add somthin else before I take yer offer to the clan. Should the worst happen, and we held up our part. Should we lose. Before ye all pull out Konoha needs to evacuate the family and take them with em. Help us hold off any enemy forces an get our people out and move them to Konoha. If we lose we need our families ta be safe."
    Jin Misukage
    Jin Misukage

Post by Jin Misukage Wed Sep 02, 2020 2:18 pm

Zenaku watched as arges eat his steak and the whole time he knew that he was thinking about zenaku offer real hard, he finished off his raman and took a sip of his tea before he placed the cup down on the table. Zenaku was happy when the mobster man started speaking as it seemed like he liked his offer, but he did have some questions of his own as well as concerns of his own. He would ask zenaku if he had ever heard of a man called masaru, but of course he had masaru was the land of stones tsuchikage and from what he had heard on the rumors he was not really a nice person.

" yes I have heard of the tsuchikage masaru, and if the rumors of what you say and what I have heard is true then he needs to be stopped and stripped of his title of kage and locked in prison. A kage who dose not help his people and performs acts as wrong as his do not deserve the great honer of being a kage cause a true kage cares more for there village and people then they should there own life."

Zenaku would say as he picked up a piece of sushi and gobbled it down. The last question he asked was a pretty heavy one but what he asked was something zenaku knew they could help with.

" well it's TRUE that we are not 100% sure we are gonna win this war, for it's like a game of shogi you never truly know what's gonna happen. But I do believe that If we had your strength behind the strength of the hidden leaf then we should be bound to win, and even if we lose you have my word that konoha will take in all of your family and make sure there safe. But if we think about the loss now then we should say we already lost, but losing is not something we do often. If we win we can make sure to you that Masaru shall no longer be a problem to your country or family."

Zenaku would say as he was finishing up his meal, but maybe now it was all dow. To the clans decision on who to back in this war. Zenaku had put out his best offer that he could think of he just hoped they took it.

Spoiler:
    Yuyo
    Yuyo

Post by Yuyo Wed Sep 02, 2020 4:01 pm

Argent would continue to eat piece by piece of the steak. Stirring the meat in the juices on the plate with a fork before popping it into his mouth and chewing. The meat practically exploding with juices in his mouth as he rather enjoyed the flavor. As of yet he had not bothered to touch his drink but his eyes shifted to the young man as he continued to speak. He spoke of crossing Masaru and imprisoning him for his actions. Argent got the impression that this young Uchiha had little to no idea what he was getting into. Someone who thought highly of justice no matter the cost. He would smile to himself as he tried to remember when he had been so naive. When he thought he was the protagonist of his own story. He had been too hungry for power and when he walked through the valley of shadows, evading the gallows and ready to kill anyone in his way, he had realized there were no heroes left in the world. Just people trying to get ahead and plenty of enemies between him and his. He had to be strong and iron willed to get ahead in this world.

As the young man agreed and spoke of how they were already losing if they thought about how they might Argent would grunt before narrowing golden hues. He would set down his for quietly leaving only a couple pieces of steak before picking up his glass. Sipping at the sweet liquid as it ran down his throat. A cooling sensation to the heat he always felt. He would set it down as he finished clearing his pallet and speak once more. His golden eyes never leaving the direct eye contact with the Uchiha if the other didn't look away.

"Ye ever been in a war boy? Walked a battlefield that passed through a town or village? People caught in the midst of it all die badly. People unprepared for eventualities die badly. If ye just think positively it will all turn out is a naive mans dyin wish. I have seen blood in da streets and I'll tell ye lad. I don't want ta eva see it for my own. As for yer offer. Get it in writin and have yer kage sign it. I'll be stayin here until negotiations are finished so have it brought ta me. Once we have it my clan and I will weigh our options and get back ta ye promptly. Know dis doe. If we side with ye, and Konoha turns on us next. We dun take betrayal lightly. We won't take it quietly neither. I dun need ta warn ye of what comes after do I?"
    Jin Misukage
    Jin Misukage

Post by Jin Misukage Fri Sep 04, 2020 7:38 pm

Zenaku would watch as argest eat his steak bite size piece after another while here zenaku was picking up his sushi with chop sticks. As they was sitting there the mobster man had asked zenaku a pretty stupid question in his opinion but he asked zenaku if he had ever been to war. He was a ninja after all and they are currently in a war so the answer would have to be a yes. Next he told zenaku that he would need to get what they said down on writing then get his hokage to sign it. Unfortunately that would take to long but luckily zenaku had been given full authority over this negotiation matter for the hidden leaf.

" You ask a ninja if they have ever been to war, I do not mean to sound rude sir argest but that is just a stupid question. But all the same yes I have been in war, i have fought countless battle more then i can count and even more then what i wish to remember. The smell of blood and rotting body's that lay in the street, burnt down homes with people still inside. War is a ugly sight but at times it be must be so or you allow a greater enemy to stop on ya.its true that the nation suffers in time of strife and war but I think the people who live in the smaller nations and non ninja suffer even more."

Zenaku would say as he reached into his green chunin jacket and pulled out a piece of paper and pin, he then wrote down all of what was just said in writing then under that he would sign the hokage name with his name under as the co signer. " there is no need to bother my hokage over such matters, I have been given full authority from my hokage and the village to best act and negotiate on there behalf. So I have the original paper here for you ready and signed as to what we agreed on and I have a copy in case of unforeseen circumstances." With that zenaku would slide the piece of paper over to argest and wait to see if he picked it up.

Spoiler:
    Yuyo
    Yuyo

Post by Yuyo Sat Sep 05, 2020 2:28 pm

Argent would watch the kid pull out a scroll and set about writing everything that had been offered. He spoke of having essentially power of attorney for the Hokage and Argent would frown before setting to finishing his steak. It seemed the kid wanted an answer then and there. Instead Argent would keep quiet and enjoy the last few bites. When the scroll was slid over to him Argent would take his time to use his napkin to clean his hands and mouth before finally picking up the document. Looking it over to ensure it covered everything they had agreed on. His golden eyes shifted over the edge of the paper to study the uchiha across from him. A whole nation boiled down to a single sheet of paper. Truth was he wasn't certain he trusted any of this. If this envoy for Konoha brought this document back would it be honored? Well if it wasn't, the Uchiha had made a new enemy. If Konoha ever turned on the Keifing family than there would be a lot of burning forest in the end. Fire in the streets of Konoha. Still for now he would roll it up and idly place it into his coat pocket. Not actually signing it yet.

"Well den. It seems we have an understandin. However I still need ta bring dis to da family. You sit pretty for the night here lad and tomorrow afternoon I will have an answer for ye. Dun fret I ain't leaving the island either. I do so hope ye enjoyed yer meal but for now I must be off. I have another meetin tamorrow mornin and I need mah beauty sleep. Be well lad and I will have an answer for ye tomorrow." He would get up and reach down to finish his drink before pausing with it before his lips as he looked down at Zenaku. Speaking once more. "One last thing laddy. I want ye ta remember ye came to us. If we honor our end Konoha gets it's alliance but doesn't butt in on our matters unless asked yeah? If Konoha get's it in der head after dis that they own us, it ends bad for everyone." With that he would down the rest of his drink in one go and walk out the way he came in. Patting Zenaku on the shoulder as he left. A firm hand that was almost hot to the touch. Argent however was in fact going to report to the family and then bed for his meeting in the morning. War was coming and the family looked to profit. If they couldn't do good they would do bad well.

Exit thread
    6 posts at 30 exp a post = 180 exp
    Jin Misukage
    Jin Misukage

Post by Jin Misukage Sat Sep 05, 2020 2:53 pm

Zenaku would finish up his meal as he placed his dishes in a neat and orderly manner, tho he could see that argest frowned a little as zenaku was writing stuff up but he could understand tho, if he was some one looking out in this situation it would seem that zenaku was being pushy but in fact he just wanted to get these negotiation over with and get back home. Zenaku would nod his head as argest spoke and he could clearly understand where he was coming from, he nor his village wanted to backstab any one or become traitor to those they ally with.

Argent would walk over to him before leaving as he placed a hand on his shoulders saying that he would have his answer by tomorrow. " that is fine Mr argent, I never wanted you to pick quickly, I can understand how negotiation work, you still need to speak to the other side to see if they can offer any thing better then there is talking your clan. I await a favorable response hopefully I bid you a good night and i shall see you tomorrow."

Zenaku said as he watched as the man left, standing up zenaku would also leave room as he was escorted to his room.

Exited thread:
    6 posts at 30 exp per post =120 exp.

Spoiler:

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content