Welcome Guest! You have made 50 posts!

Join Our Discord! : Here After high demand from everyone, we've finally opened a Discord Chat Server for the site!
We are an AU Naruto Roleplay Forum!

2 posters

what have I created [Nyg]

Uchiha Yui
    Uchiha Yui
    Leaf Chuunin
    Leaf Chuunin

Village : N/A

what have I created [Nyg] Empty what have I created [Nyg]

Post by Uchiha Yui Wed Jun 10, 2020 8:24 am

https://neonaruto.forumotion.com/t1406-time-to-look-upon-what-i-have-created

OOC: Continuation of old thread

She listened to his words closely as it appeared she had not failed at her duties, but he was more concerned with her ability as a fighter. She understood all too well what can happen if someone was not ready. They had already lost someone she deeply cared for and she was not about to let that happen again, the team she had been assigned to seemed impossible to work with but she was not one to say it's her senseis fault. She of course would never forget he took her in, she was considered a bastard child and no one wanted anything to do with her. She was born from an affair so this made her not really even suitable to be wed to other Uchiha. She had such low value yet he took her in and accepted her despite this.

"Do not worry I won't ever forget you took a bastard child like me in, to most Uchioha I am garbage and nothing but an eyesore. So, besides reminding me of my duties any other reason for this meeting. Sadly I have to go to that failure of a team I was assigned to, its like the outcast group, though I guess that makes me fit right in. The pervert Hyuuga as well as the I don't care about anything Hyuuga is quite hard to deal with."

She let out a deep sigh it was clear she felt her team was not working well together, for many reasons she just felt it was unreliable. As someone that is very serious, her working with two people that were far from as serious as she was not something she was used to. They were random and stupid and that in itsself aggrvated her.

Last edited by Uchiha Yui on Sun Dec 27, 2020 5:45 am; edited 1 time in total
    Nyguyen Uchiha
    Nyguyen Uchiha

what have I created [Nyg] Empty Re: what have I created [Nyg]

Post by Nyguyen Uchiha Wed Jun 10, 2020 10:11 am

Nyguyen smirked when she mentioned that there team contained a perverse Hyuuga. Nyguyen didn't particularly care for that clan. How could he? Being a student of Uchiha history practically guranteed he'd have a negative outlook on the Hyuuga Clan. His own kin had split off from them and ever since the White Eyed Taijutsu Experts had sought to elmiminate them. Their Clan had fought numerous wars against them and it was only recently that they had banded together to form Konoha. Things were peaceful between them and he aimed to keep it that way, that didn't mean he had to like them. It was more than possible that Nyguyen's own prejudice agianst the Hyuuga trickled down to his ward Yui.

"Hmph. A perverted Hyuuga? Why am I not surprised" he mused. "You must learn to deal with incompetents and fools. In all aspects of life. I'd offer to put you on another team....but that'd be me solving your problems for you. And you know how I feel about that. Don't even try asking Yui"

He gave her a severe look.

Nyguyen's relationship with Yui was interesting. He cared for her but he showed her little of the warmth and leeway that he gave his own daughters. They were his natural born children whom he adored and loved. She was a bastard adoptee whose birthright was shame and purposelessness. The best she could hope for was to be canon fodder in a war or the mistress of some upjumped Clan lord. Instead, he molded her to be a sword and a shield for his own kin. He gave her a purpose. A family. However, he always made sure to let her know that all he had given her could be taken away in an instant if she failed her duties.

"I wanted to give you a brief lesson on dealing with conflict. Now that you have a squad of your own I expect you to be their leader. I've decided you might need a refresher on the lessons I've taught you regarding leadership"
    Uchiha Yui
    Uchiha Yui
    Leaf Chuunin
    Leaf Chuunin

Post by Uchiha Yui Wed Jun 17, 2020 6:48 am

She listened to his words as she had a scowl on her face, clearly, she was hoping he would take her off that cursed team. However, he made it clear he wanted her to deal with this situation herself, as a sigh would escape her lips. It appeared he wanted to give her a lesson in leadership, this was a glaring weakness of hers as she always followed orders and obeyed commands not really being a leader. She was unsure how comfortable she could be as a leader, but he was right these idiots couldn't lead it was up to her.

"I am ready whenever you are, I understand my team is far too stupid to lead so help me become a better leader, not just someone good at following orders."

She would wait to see how he would exactly train her to be a better leader, she did desire this but this could also make her uncomfortable. While she did raise children she did not really boss them around she was stern and like a mother, not a leader. This was something she was not used to and something she was sure she would have issues with.
    Nyguyen Uchiha
    Nyguyen Uchiha

Post by Nyguyen Uchiha Thu Jun 18, 2020 3:51 pm

Yui stood at attention to receive his lesson. She was always so ready to take instruction. It was a trait he admired in her. His own daughters were so feisty and disobedient. It had caused him much headache and heartache to see them refuse his sage advice. Nyguyen straightened up and prepared to deliver his lecture:

"When we consider the history of leadership within our Clan, we must start with one man: Hideshi Uchiha. He is the progenitor of our most noble and glorious House and we can surmise the qualities of leadership...."

Nyguyen would go on from there and proceed to give a lengthy historical lecture about leadership and the Uchiha. It was filled with obscure references to many ancient leaders, Kings, Lords, and warriors. It was extremely boring and long. Nyguyen didn't really have anyone to listen to his genius musings on the subject so he often called on Yui to listen to him. Unlike most, she was pretty good about paying attention or at least she hid her boredom quite well. He had quizzed her more than once and she had repeated his points back to him with complete accuracy. It made him feel as though all of his knowledge was not wasted. He was passing it down to someone who could remember it and take it heart.

Once he he was finished with this nearly hour long sermon. He scratched his beard and yawned.

"I think that is enough for today. By next week, I will expect a five page essay on my study desk reflecting on what we talked about today. Understood?"

Leaf Chuunin
    Leaf Chuunin

Post by Uchiha Yui Mon Jun 22, 2020 7:45 am

Here it was one of his famous lectures but she made notes of everything he said even pulling out a notepad to write down the important non-rambling parts. It seemed his lesson for her was to study how to become a leader, while she understood his desire she wasn't a leader type. In her mind, she had followed orders well and always would but she was far from a leader. She felt as if maybe he was trying to groom her to one day take over the Uchiha clan, no way would they accept this, however. She was considered a low breed and a servent they would revolt if someone like her became a leader, still, maybe it was time for her to take some leadership qualities to at least help her with her team issues.

"I will give you a nice long report as you have requested, also do not forget today is your massage day so make sure to come by the house later. I know you are tense right now I can tell by your posture so I can help work out the kinks and tightness in your muscles. Anyways I will go reflect on what you talked to me about and devise a plan to take control of my team, it should not be two hard with the pervert and someone that doesn't care to take leadership."

She would bow her head and prepare to leave, she would wait to see if he had anything else to discuss with her. If he did not she would make her way out of his office and prepare to make dinner and prepare to give Nyg a massage.

EXP:20X4=80
    -Exit Thread unless stopped-

Last edited by Uchiha Yui on Sun Dec 27, 2020 5:45 am; edited 1 time in total
    Nyguyen Uchiha
    Nyguyen Uchiha

Post by Nyguyen Uchiha Tue Jun 23, 2020 8:24 pm

Nyguyen nodded and scratched his back. Now that she mentioned it, he was feeling rather tense. "Very good yes. Be sure to use the aloe oil, the other stuff irritates my skin." She soon left and he sighed. Yui was very much born to be a servant but the time may come when he may need her to be a leader. Whether she liked it or not, that day was coming soon. Nyguyen gathered up his papers and left. He'd need to file a few reports but once he was done he'd be home in time for dinner and his massage.

Exit

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 10:14 pm