Welcome Guest! You have made 50 posts!

Join Our Discord! : Here After high demand from everyone, we've finally opened a Discord Chat Server for the site!
We are an AU Naruto Roleplay Forum!

Just Transitory

Rivu Aiasan
    Rivu Aiasan

Just Transitory Empty Just Transitory

Post by Rivu Aiasan Mon Sep 25, 2017 1:36 am

[OOC: The official "hey, I'm gonna be walking through here for a bit" topic?]

Rivu continued his walk towards Sungakure.

He would leave this subforum at 2:05pm PST 9/25/17
    You have 48 hours from then to interrupt me.

It had been some time since he had used particular aspects of his Kekkei Genkai. However, his heading took him towards Sunagakure; there were precautions to take. In the solitary air of the Land of Stone, he would practice.

May I never have to employ this... He thought as he raised his loosely gloved hand in front of his face. Within himself, the natural flow of chakra swirled within him, a power that he knew was unlike that of most shinobi. Concentrating that flow, his muscles surged with impeccable power and filled out his shoulder length gloves.

Peeking out from the top, his gray skin against the light betrayed the nature behind this deception. Rivu sighed deeply, as he had solved this issue long ago. Time is such a funny thing... He thought, realizing just how much he had lost his edge.

Dropping his hands, the lonely shinobi slowly clapped together 3 simple signs. Within a moment, glancing to his shoulder, the gray color would recede. In kind, even his arm would deflate in size. Returning his gaze to the road ahead, Rivu smirked and dropped his hand to his side.

This level of chakra control, he had forgotten what it was like employ Ijutsu on this level. Closing his eyes in a moment of ecstasy, the feeling of the two chakras dancing within his arm was almost orgasmic. There was that other side, however...

Opening his now yellow eyes, he sighed once more. His intellect, his wherewithal with the world; both faded fast from him. A blessing and a Curse, indeed...

Relinquishing the power, he continued walking, hoping that he would not have to employ it.

Jumping to a nearby tree along the trail, he plucked his Iwagakure band from his shoulder guard and placed it within a knot. For now, he would not need it. Jumping back to the road, he took out his mission and, without a glance, would begin tearing it to pieces and eating it.

[Learned Techniques]
    B - Highly Localized Cosmetics

Just Transitory Empty Re: Just Transitory

Post by Rivu Aiasan Sun Oct 01, 2017 4:28 pm

Rivu continued his walk towards Iwagakure.

He would arrive in this subforum at 8:34am PST 10/03/17
    You have 96 hours from then to interrupt me.