Welcome Guest! You have made 50 posts!

Join Our Discord! : Here After high demand from everyone, we've finally opened a Discord Chat Server for the site!
We are an AU Naruto Roleplay Forum!

2 posters

Cursebreaker: Live Bait?!

Shimiko Chinoike
    Shimiko Chinoike

Cursebreaker: Live Bait?! Empty Cursebreaker: Live Bait?!

Post by Shimiko Chinoike Sun Jan 19, 2020 9:26 pm

Shimiko had sent for one of her latest ANBU recruits: Darkseid Ōtsutsuki. The young man wasn't exactly her protege but she had looked out for his career. The Church had done him favors, the twins adored him, and Shimiko had invited him into her home for BBQ. She thought highly of his skills, and the fact that his bloodline was so coveted that even the Society wanted it was proof enough that he needed to be kept close to the next. Unfortunately, that also meant putting him in danger so that his skills could be put to use by the village. Shimiko was sitting in one of those business conference rooms that many offices had. Yui had been left on a different level of the Defense Coordination Center. She was in an emotionally volatile state and Shimiko wanted to give her a chance to calm down and provide more information to her analysts.

The pig-tailed blonde crossed her legs and waited patiently for Seid to arrive. She was wearing her regular shinobi effect.

Wanderer
    Wanderer

Village : Kumogakure

Character File
    Skills & Elements:
    Class: S
    Ryo: 260,000

Cursebreaker: Live Bait?! Empty Re: Cursebreaker: Live Bait?!

Post by Seid Mon Jan 20, 2020 9:31 pm

Seid had gotten used to moving in silence, and not being seen. Now as one of the hunter-nin for the village. His skills would prove useful in eliminating certain ninja. After seeing the video of the captured Nine-tail Jinchuuriki, he was angry. There was no escaping his fate. The Curse of the Rinnegan was his to follow or die, and he would never give up his heritage. He had to eliminate everyone who sought his destiny. There could only be one.

Darkseid appeared in flash step, in front of Shimiko. His garments were that of the Kumo ANBU Black Ops uniform. They did not barter with terrorist. He figured they would need his strength to rid the world of the Menza the Tyrant. "You called Shimiko-sensei." He had become more formal in his time since the Meteor barbeque. Becoming of his new position, his missions had changed how he perceived missions.

Stamina: S++ (Otsu, Metropolis)
    Speed: A
    Coordination: A
    Intelligence: C
    Perception: B
    Shimiko Chinoike
    Shimiko Chinoike

Post by Shimiko Chinoike Wed Jan 22, 2020 11:41 pm

Shimiko and gestured to a seat next to her. Once Seid was seated she'd turn to him and speak in a plain and professional tone. That would be Seid's first cue that what she had to say would be deathly important. Shimiko was normally chipper and bubbly, even as his boss. The smiles and small talk wouldn't make an appearance today.

"As I'm sure you are aware, Menza Sukiyama of the Society has captured a Konoha-Nin and the Nine-Tails. He has demanded a ransom payment and has threatened to kill Rin and to destroy our village if we do not comply. Unfortunately for him, Kumo ANBU doesn't negotiate with terrorists, we kill them."

It was the plain truth. ANBU often had to deal with kidnapping and hostage situations. Either in the form of shinobi being ransomed or high ranking lords and ladies. The protocol was strikingly similar between cases. No negotiation, only assassination. However, Menza was not an ordinary Missing Ninja. He was a teleporter with the backing of the world's most feared terrorist organization. Shimiko guessed he was operating under Honiko's orders but she couldn't be sure. It was better to assume the worst and hope for the best. The Chinoike would need Seid's help in resolving this crisis and in order to decide how to best make use of him, she'd need a clear idea of his abilities.

"He wants one of your people and I'm working to coordinate with the other Kage. We need to build a consensus. Not a single one of your kin should be turned over to that madman. You're much too powerful and it stands to reason that those who share your ability are just as strong. Seid, I know that your power includes a form of Gravity Manipulation. The attraction and repulsion of matter for offensive and defensive purposes....but I need to know....are there any other abilities you possess as an Ōtsutsuki? Any abilities native to your homeworld of Boros. I know this information is sensitive but I think at this point we can trust each other"

Shimiko knew what was in Seid's file and ANBU had done a thorough background check on him. However, he was a smart kid and it was possible he had hidden his more powerful techniques from them. She couldn't blame him entirely. His bloodline was more coveted than even that of the Uchiha, Chinoike, Senju or Hyuuga. That being said, if he didn't come clean here and now their ability to plot against Menza would be jeopardized.

Wanderer
    Wanderer

Character File
    Skills & Elements:

Post by Seid Sun Jan 26, 2020 11:57 am

Shimiko had concluded what he had thought. The meeting was about the demands of Menza Sukiyama. There was no way that this man could be allowed to live, not while Darkseid walked the planet. She began to break down the information for the ANBU member. Absorbing the information needed for the next phase in this summons. Then she began to infer more knowledge about the Otsutsuki's abilities. He had no problem letting them know that, though it was sensitive information. Their power was to powerful to be on the heart of man. But this was for the knowledge of ones he trusted. Though Shimiko had swayed allegiances towards the Church and the village, she was not evil. This man clearly was, which meant he had better get his friends in order before destiny forces him to do its bidding.

"There abilities a Chosen Otsutsuki is born with, that sets them apart from the others of normal birth. There are 7 paths, born from the Otsus. Many different powers, some over the summoning animals. Some over life and death. I recently developed a power to open portals between a few dimensions. A form of time-space manipulation. The important thing is there is only 7 of us at one time. And not everyone of us is born with this power. Once born with it, you are indeed endowed with great power. But your life will always be included in the circle of completion. Cursed to take each others powers from each other. On cue, there is someone that desires to know our power. So he must die. What can we do about that?"

Shimiko Chinoike
    Shimiko Chinoike

Post by Shimiko Chinoike Sat Feb 01, 2020 3:22 pm

Shimiko listened patiently as Seid described the full breadth of his clan's powers. He mentioned that he had recently discovered a form of time-space manipulation. She nodded her head as she recalled him saying he wanted to take them all to Boros at one point or another. Shimiko had assumed that such a portal was created with alien technology as opposed to a technique of his own. Seid was far stronger than she had assumed if he could hop dimensions at will. Seid stated that the power of his people could not be taken by someone like Menza. Death was the only recourse to which the blonde nodded.

"I'm hoping to conference with the other Kage as soon as possible. The deadline Menza has given us is fast approaching which means we will need to discuss a plan of action soon. I can tell you that your teleportation ability is going to come in quite handy. I'll need you to fill out an ANBU Form fully detailing its limits and applications"

Such forms were standard when ANBU acquired new abilities and powers. The knowledge was a closely guarded secrets and once Shimiko had memorized them, she almost always destroyed them to prevent the intelligence from falling into the wrong hands. Once she had an exact picture of what she could do, she could begin forming strategies.

"Menza is asking for Yui and an member of your clan. I'm not sure what your counterparts in the other villages are like or what they can do but I know you and I know what you can do. I'm going to lobby for you to be the Otsutsuki that we send Menza. He said he wanted you unconscious, I can make a seal that will keep you conked out....when the moment's right I can release it and you can move into action. We'll need to be careful though. I have no idea what he'll do once he gets his hands on you but I'll do my best to counter any drugs or chemicals he puts in your system. The goal is to get you inside his base so that you can free Rin. Its a delicate hostage situation but if you can manage to get inside then getting out will be no problem with your Time-Space ability"

Wanderer
    Wanderer

Character File
    Skills & Elements:

Post by Seid Thu Feb 06, 2020 5:39 am

Darkseid listened to Shimiko debrief him. There was a plan in place. Extremely dangerous plan, one that threatened to bring more chaos. His abilities would come in handy for the meantime, though there was many unknowns to this. This new enemy was a high ranking Missing ninja. Though it seemed as if he would be putting his life on the line for a stranger, killing Menza was now personal. He was unsure about the plan as a whole. But there wasn't much time to make a great one. Time was of the essence.

"I'd rather tell you in person. These abilities are better left word of mouth, as Menza demonstrating why my existence should be guarded. I can teleport anywhere within 500 meters, but I have to have seen the area before. I can give one of my paths to be the bait. A little hair coloring, and they will have the same eyes as me once I cast it. Making them look just like one of us. Once the body is in and the jutsu you said is unsealed. Then I can make my move inside instantly. Grab Rin, and run."

Shimiko Chinoike
    Shimiko Chinoike

Post by Shimiko Chinoike Sun Feb 09, 2020 7:20 pm

Seid opted to tell Shimiko his abilities in person. She wasn't going to fight him on this. If Menza was after his KKG then its power was beyond a state secret. She could understand him not wanting to memorialize it in written form. She listened as he described its function. He offered to use one of his paths to help them out and Shimiko couldn't help but agree that it might come in useful. The Path could be made to look like Yui with some fancy biological engineering while Seid could be put under and snuck into the facility under the guise of being the Ōtsutsuki that Menza wanted. Shimiko nodded at his last few words. This was going to be a high stakes extraction mission. The risk of failure was high and the consequences severe. They had no choice but to succeed and with only a few days remaining, they needed to hurry.

"Sounds like a plan Seid. Let's get to work."

Shimiko got up and left the room with hopefully Seid following her. It was time to prepare.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:09 pm