Welcome Guest! You have made 50 posts!

Join Our Discord! : Here After high demand from everyone, we've finally opened a Discord Chat Server for the site!
We are an AU Naruto Roleplay Forum!

2 posters

Forcoy's Quickies

Forcoy
    Forcoy

Forcoy's Quickies Empty Forcoy's Quickies

Post by Forcoy Thu Aug 22, 2019 2:05 pm

Spoiler:

Registering the A-rank item 1,000 renown gets. Jounin start with 3,000. The Totem Key is an enchantment I'm making with my fuinjutsu skill.

Name: Uchiha Herbinator
    Item Rank: A
    Material Rank: A++
    Materials Used: Ebony
    Description: Refer to above picture besides face. Fire Herby looks like a black thinner armor than what Guts from Berserk has, Arata Tokyo Ghoul, or Skyrim. It covers the entire body of Forcoy and it's said he sold something important to get the armor with his poor life. While not activated it's lightweight enough to fit under his clothes due to the crafter's masterful manipulation of the material through chakra. A bulky hood is on the back that adjusts to mask Forcoy's whole body starting from the face.

Requirement: Comes with the below enchantment.
    Crafting Time: 7 days when not started with.

Name: Uchiha Herbinator's Enchantment
    Function: Passive
    Price: 45,000 ryo
    Description: Fire Herby is enchanted with a fire self-combustion technique. That is to say it's always destroying itself but is an extremely flexible armor constantly refined. Being hit by A-rank damage is the spark that uncontrollably provokes the armor. Flames spread wherever the user touches until the user hits the armor themselves wanting to stop it. Contacting the armor does A-rank damage as a non-user or more clearly S-rank fire due to being strictly burning. Once the usages are exhausted the armor is destroyed. A true Will of Herbs base B constitution is needed on start to use it while moving without distraction unless to stop it from torturing them. Even when the armor is designed to insulate the user it will debuff -1 tier constitution on use.
    Charges: 15 usage

Name: Totem Key
    Function: Passive
    Price: 30,000
    Description: Enchanted blades of at least B-rank can perform a derivative of Sealing Technique: Lion Closing Roar. By piercing someone their chakra is suppressed as the seal forms in the body. Sealing persists for as long as the blade is in contact. The regular seal also forms on the 5m ground at A speed as if the enemy cast it with their tenketsu if they're on ground. Allies beside the blade wielder need to be perceived to stop their suppression if they get on the seal. If a stylized kanji for shut doesn't form on the body and/or ground it's an indication the technique failed.
    Charges: 30 usage

Last edited by Forcoy on Thu Aug 22, 2019 7:37 pm; edited 1 time in total

Forcoy's Quickies Empty Re: Forcoy's Quickies

Post by ShimmyToTheLeft Thu Aug 22, 2019 7:19 pm

https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t142-crafting-guideline

I'd save those for later. You need to follow the Crafting Guidelines.

Especially this bit:

Experience: Experience, unlike that gained through posts, is given by producing a number of crafts. Practice makes perfect, so that means you need to create so many items of a certain rank (to prevent people from spamming iron daggers) in order to advance quality. Below is a list of the number of crafts needed to prestige.

D > C: 3 D-grade items
    C > B: 5 C-grade items
    B > A: 5 B-grade items
    A > S: 6 A-grade items

Crafting Time: No matter how experienced you are, tempering and precision takes time and effort. As the rank of each item increases so does the complexity and time to craft, which is also dependent on the item itself (a more complex item will have a longer crafting time.) Of course, with more complex design will enforce longer wait times. Crafting also yields general experience upon completion. You will also find the listed amounts below.

***Note: Only PCs and appropriately designated NPCs may craft. Clones and the like may not.***

***Note: As a general reference, small items such as shuriken and kunai may be crafted in bulk quantities of a maximum of 20 per crafting period.***

E: 1 Post | 0 EXP
    D: 3 Posts/1 Day | 10 EXP
    C: 1 Days | 20 EXP
    B: 3 Days | 30 EXP
    A: 7 Days | 40 EXP
    S: 14 Days | 50 EXP

You are also limited atm to B Rank Items; and B Rank Enchantments.

110 CP.

Jutsu: Jutsu List

Stuff Made: None yet.

Gear Owned:
    Forcoy
    Forcoy

Post by Forcoy Thu Aug 22, 2019 7:43 pm

The note was spaced below Totem Key and wasn't that clear. I'm just registering the armor from a free A-rank item with jounin renown and not looking to pursue making others.

The Intel perk allowing you to learn techniques one rank above their class also extends to the cap on techniques for those who don't have the Genjutsu, Taijutsu, or Ninjutsu Skill. Where you may only learn D Rank Techniques and below if you don't have the skill, B Rank Intelligence for example would allow you to learn C Rank techniques. This also applies to Crafting levels (including those with Ijutsu and Kugutsu).

For the Totem Key enchantment I've got a Unique Ability and Provision that increases my intelligence to A-rank.

Post by ShimmyToTheLeft Thu Aug 22, 2019 7:46 pm

You need to put those approved UA's on your Main Page (what I was looking at for your stats and UA's).

And you don't get 3k for being a Jounin.

How to get Renown.

And you don't have a Perma-Int Boost (And you can't use a 5CP trigger UA for crafts / chems). And you didn't put down a provisions UA.

Note: You only have C-Int, and C-Coord. And you can only have a Crafting Boosting UA or a Chemistry Boosting UA. You can't benefit from both.

110 CP.

Jutsu: Jutsu List

Stuff Made: None yet.

Gear Owned:
    Forcoy
    Forcoy

Post by Forcoy Thu Aug 22, 2019 8:06 pm

The Unique Ability is on the character page but I've copied them word for word now. I asked on Discord about renown and was approved with a renown A-rank item.

There's no permanent boost I've found so I feel like we're going in circles. I just bought a normal provision that gives +1 tier intelligence. A-rank enchantments only require B-rank intelligence.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 9:42 am