Welcome Guest! You have made 50 posts!

Join Our Discord! : Here After high demand from everyone, we've finally opened a Discord Chat Server for the site!
We are an AU Naruto Roleplay Forum!

2 posters

State of Affairs

Daisuke Kaguya
    Daisuke Kaguya

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Taijutsu
    Class: D
    Ryo: 10,000

State of Affairs Empty State of Affairs

Post by Daisuke Kaguya Thu Aug 15, 2019 3:22 am

The whole clan had worried about the direction of the district, with no one taking charge of where the clan should go. The disappearance of the clan leader along with the royal guards created a panic of sorts for a while, but it didn't take long for the Kaguya district to adapt and keep moving forward. The thought came across Daisuke's mind more than once to possibly run for the position, become the Kaguya clan leader... but no, he isn't quite strong nor influential yet to make such a claim. As far as any other Kaguya was concerned, he's just another ambitious man with nothing to show for it. He lit up a smoke, putting it gently to his mouth to let in an inhale, followed by a calm exhale with the smoke coming out. He enjoyed how peaceful it was at the moment, he looked around his apartment and it was slightly messy in some parts, but most of it is relatively clean and at least showed itself as presentable. Daisuke had woken up roughly an hour ago, already donning his acid green kimono.

Before he could spend any more time enjoying the silence, three loud bangs came from his door, a few seconds of silence led to another series of bangs to which Daisuke simply said "I'm coming, wait!" but regardless, even more loud knocks came and shortly after, Daisuke finally reached the door, showing a clear irritated look until he saw who was knocking, the owner of the apartment complex. The door fully opened and the owner looked at the smoke, showing an even further displeased look to the one he already had.

"Daisuke... I told you already, you can't smoke in the apartment." Daisuke let out an annoyed sigh, carrying out the smoke from his mouth and dipping it in a nearby ashtray near the door. He then looked back at the owner with annoyance. "Happy?" he said, with the owner clearly looking like he had a lot more on his mind. "Not really. I keep getting complaints of your neighbors smelling your smoke, if I get even one more nip of you doing it again... you're out. This is the last time I'm covering for you." afterwards, Daisuke was quick to shut the door. He already heard the owner raise his voice once more. "And stop smoking!" before he could hear footsteps which slowly went away.

"Fucking neighbors." Daisuke expressed, he couldn't quite get what the problem was. He used to smoke outside but he always got weird looks from his clansmen, with some of them feeling compelled to comment on the whole stance of "keeping our bodies pure and strong" which he found to be a load of rubbish. A bit of indulgence wouldn't hurt anybody every now and then, especially the Kaguya.

He thought of taking a walk to cool off, normally he'd have another smoke but... well, he wasn't quite ready to be thrown out just yet so he'll have to calm down the old fashioned way. He already had this clothes on bu at the moment was barefooted, it wouldn't be a good walk if he were to go out like that, it didn't take long for him to put on his blue sandals, heading for the door to be on his way out and if nobody were to interrupt him, would make his way outside of the complex and to start walking around the living quarters, taking a few blocks walk at best to not stray far from his home.
    Hana Kaguya
    Hana Kaguya

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Taijutsu | Sensory | Ninjutsu| Kenjutsu | Water | Lightning
    Class: X

State of Affairs Empty Re: State of Affairs

Post by Hana Kaguya Thu Aug 15, 2019 6:40 am

A few tremendous knocked from the floor above woke up the perceptive Jounin who laid sprawled over a queen sized bed on her stomach. A snore interrupted by a snort caused her to open up her golden eyes slowly. The bags beneath her eyes made it apparently she got less-than-adequate sleep. She wore the minimalist to bed, being lavender colored panties and an old white t-shirt passed down to her by her father-- one she never really grew into. She was haphazardly covered by the comforter blanket exposing her ass, one leg, and an arm. Her shirt, which was doubled her size, was partially raised at the lower back exposing a bit of skin. From the corner of her mouth was a small stream of drool which had begun to collect at the corner of her pillow. The girl's hair was of course long as it was commonly appreciated by Kaguya feminine standards; the longer your hair the more feminine you are. This was cascading down her back and all over her bed. She would remain there, agitated and drowsy while hearing the conflict above. Looks like they're finally doing something about my back-to-back complaints about that black lung. There was a smug sense of satisfaction in the back of her mind which gave her enough motivation to start her day there instead of going back to sleep.

It wasn't like Hana to be up before ten o'clock willingly. She used the drawn out excuse of working "the night shift" for her village despite calling it a day and turning in for the night at roughly nine in the evening. This typically meant her sleep schedule was out of whack. But today she felt it was one of those days she would experience morning for the first time in months. Grabbing her covers she'd throw them off her body and rise up with a drawn out yawn. She'd limber up on her bed too, cracking her neck and joints that needed to be popped. Her feet would touch the her floor. Cold hardwood on one foot and dirty laundry on the other. Her eyes scanned the condition of her studio apartment, which was in dire need of cleaning. But unfortunately it wasn't Friday. She'd mozy herself to the bathroom where she'd freshen up with a toilet break before looking at herself in the mirror. She'd spend five minutes fixing her hair the best she could. Raising her right arm she'd take a few whiffs of her armpit. "That's right. I showered yesterday morning. I should be good for today."

Entering the studio again she'd toss off her t-shirt on her bed as a reminder that she had a few more pajama nights left in it before it went in the hamper, which was three-quarters of the way full. Her head turned towards the sliding glass door which let in a caustic ray of sunlight and a steady draft from the outside. I left it open again... Hana lumbered over to the sliding glass door and closed it before sliding her curtains to give a bit of privacy. She would equip a matching bra to her panties she wore the day before and slide over a skimpy white top to follow.These would match a mini black skirt and a set of overalls which made a very comfortable and flexible outfit. She'd slide a pair of black fingerless gloves over her hands to complete her outfit.

Hana stood tall, being 5'11. Slipping on a pair of black sandals she'd make her way to the mini fridge next to her computer desk. Squatting low she'd pop it over in hopes of finding something edible. Her eyes scanned over stuff that took time to cook. "Huh, could'a sworn I had some leftover takeout." She stood up and passed a trash bin with her finished leftovers on top to the doorway. Hana wasn't one to hesitate when it came to eating out. It was less mess to clean and some places prepared food better than she did. Opening the door she'd exit her room.

Down the stairwell she'd see the land lord who had just settled back in his chair at the front desk. He had a small basket of steamed buns and a cup of hot coffee. That was breakfast. Hana made her way to the counter and folded arms letting her bosom rest on top. "Morning, Mister!" She said with the best presentation. The landlord ate it up. "Oh, good morning Hana! I got your...well, abundant requests about your pesky neighbor. I spoke with him this morning and he promised he wouldn't smoke anymore in or around the building." Hana grinned widely, and just as she did a body passed her rear. She didn't even have to look at him as the smell of an ashtray passed her by, the look on the landlord's face confirming the culprit. "Man, I don't even know why people bother. You ruined your lungs for a little buzz? They lack perseverance. Some may look fine on the outside, but you and I could run kilometers around those slowpokes." It was time to strike. Hana made a few audible whiffs as she directed her eyes to the basket of steamed buns. "Those look tasty! What are you having?" The landlord looked back and was more than happy to indulge her. "These are some steamed buns from that local eatery 'whats-her-name' opened. I think if was Lady Alkaid? Here, help yourself!"

There were three buns, which Hana gratefully took two from the man's breakfast. "Wow thanks! I'd love to stick around but I gotta go! Catch you around, Hiroji!" Hana held one in each hand and bowed before trailing behind Daisuke out the front door biting into one to find out its contents were filled with noodles. They both took the same path once exiting the complex heading up the same sidewalk. She'd quicken her pace slightly, yet subtly to make her approach not obvious. She wanted to get closer to the man to get a better visual. Within a few meters of his vicinity she could smell the stale cigarettes from his body. "Dude, you even smell like your apartment. How can you sleep at night without having a hacking fit?" She said clearly as she arrived as his side taking another bite from her bitten bun allowing him to say something. Normally she would mind her own business, but a bit of emotional torment would be fitting cherry on top to the shit sandwich he had to deal with when waking up. Besides, it was his fault she was up at seven in the morning to begin with.

Stamina: A (S w/Demon Bell)
    Speed: B
    Coordination: A+
    Intelligence: D
    Perception: A
    Daisuke Kaguya
    Daisuke Kaguya

Character File

Post by Daisuke Kaguya Thu Aug 15, 2019 6:25 pm

Daisuke had no idea of the approach, showing a little shake when she suddenly spoke up which instantly caught his attention, turning around to see who it was... a Kaguya woman, a very attractive one at that. Any further insight into her appearance was blocked out by his thoughts on what she said. "I smell like my apartment? how would you-" it then clicked in, the only person who would know about the smoking situation is the landlord and the neighbours, she could only fit in the latter. The tone was a bit hostile, so she clearly had a bone to pick with Daisuke about it. "Oh, so you're the person who made the complaints? it's my choice to smoke, seems like you and a lot of other folks around here don't respect that." he wasn't just talking about the people living in his apartment complex, but when he tries to smoke outside. "We lead very healthy lives as Kaguya, surely a little indulgence here and there won't hurt anybody." which wasn't exactly true as his earlier thought was to have another smoke after his little argument with the landlord, but he wouldn't let her know about that... except for the fact that his apartment does smell like something died in it sometimes... does he really smell like that?

He quickly snapped back to the conversation, he continued to have his walk as well, assuming that she'd follow along. "Anyway, you don't have to reinforce it. Hiroji already made it clear if he got another complaint about the smoking, I'm out of the apartment. I'll just smoke somewhere else, hopefully from pretentious Kaguya who believe in the whole "pure health and body" bullshit." it wasn't that he didn't believe in being healthy, he just doesn't believe in having a strict routine of keeping his body healthy.
    Hana Kaguya
    Hana Kaguya

Character File

Post by Hana Kaguya Thu Aug 15, 2019 7:11 pm

The boy was a bit dull in his senses, which was the first thing she picked up when surprising him. She suggested he had social anxiety and doesn't get approach much in public. Something she was unfortunately used to. She managed to finish one bun when he was done with his first retort. Patting her hand on her top she'd but in. "Oh I don't care if you kill yourself over time. I just don't want you to bring me down with you. If you want lung cancer go do it in the red light district in Kirigakure along with the other delinquents and burnouts." The two approached an intersection. Hana's eyes scanned their location to get a grasp of where they were at. If Daisuke continued his destination he would make a right to the next block in the living quarters. But Hana had other plans for him. A gloved hand rose up and snagged him by his collar and she wrung him in her direction. It was the opposite direction he intended to go which led out of the living quarters and to the bazaar.

Daisuke continued to complain and explain his moot reasoning for his nicotine habit. "So your idea of indulgence is breathing in poison for a five minute buzz? You don't eat out, enjoy a drink, go to concerts, or go out with friends? That's pretty cringe, bro." Hana let the rest of his words, if spoken, fall off her ears. He was most likely going to complain about the clan and still try to find some pathetic excuse for his smoking habit. They carried on away from the living quarters where they were greeted by a highway separating the living quarters and the market district. The first block had a place for a bathhouse. She wasn't familiar with it, but it was something. She'd lead Daisuke to the front doors. "Get in there and get cleaned up. I can't stand a second more around you without gagging. If you spent less money on ciggies and more on personal hygiene you would be at least a bit tolerable. Now hurry up. We have some work to do." Hana would move over to the side of the doorway and lean against the door frame. She'd give Daisuke enough time to shower.

Daisuke Kaguya
    Daisuke Kaguya

Character File

Post by Daisuke Kaguya Thu Aug 15, 2019 9:45 pm

The nerve of this girl, why would she assume that he doesn't go out to eat, drink or go to concerts? she makes it sound like everyday needs to be a party, a lifestyle that he doesn't want. The way she worded it at the end is what made him actually cringe, those choice of words... he planned for today to be simple, have a few walks, buy the usual food from a nearby restaurant, put in a bit of exercise and then call it a day. He likes to have his simple days when he can but it seems like today isn't going to be so simple with this woman hanging around.

Still, it didn't look like she'd get off his back anytime soon and he liked his apartment, it's in a convenient location for him to risk getting kicked out. He didn't like the idea of it, but he'd play along for now. When he got thrown towards the bathhouse, he complied and would at least give her that courtesy, having no idea he smelled bad in the first place.

He went in one of the more public ones, thankfully though there was a large bath that was completely empty and he took it for himself, in the first five minutes alone he pretty much sank in the bath, he enjoyed it far more than he thought for a few minutes. The peace went away when an old man also joined in the large bath, which he didn't have a problem with considering the amount of space there is in the bath. The problem came along when the old guy started to make the bath hotter and hotter, to which Daisuke didn't mind at first but his skin started to boil in under a minute flat, it almost felt like lava was crawling all over his skin and he quickly jumped out of the bath, still feeling the burnt feeling over his body. "Geez gramps, how hot do you need it to be?!" he complained, with the old guy striking a look at Daisuke before making the bath even hotter than it already is.

Daisuke believed that's the best he's going to get out of it, his mood for a calming bath was ruined and was quick to get into the dressing rooms, to put back on his kimono, sandals and to head back out the front door, for Hana it would've been about fifteen minutes. The stench is pretty much gone, but she would note how his skin seems a bit... red.
    Hana Kaguya
    Hana Kaguya

Character File

Post by Hana Kaguya Thu Aug 15, 2019 10:48 pm

Hana waited...and waited. Didn't I tell that boy to hurry up? The impatience writhed inside of her as she sunk to the ground sitting on the cobblestone floor with her back still against the door frame. She assumed the boy would've taken a quick five minute shower and actually didn't insist on taking a bath. The sun was beginning to heat up the air making the humidity a little more intense, but with that came less overcast. Finally the front door opened as Daisuke left the building. He was clean, at least to the best of his abilities. His outfit still had a feint scent of stale smoke. "Done cooking yet?" She wasn't keen on expressing her rage. To be fair she wasn't exactly clear on her directly. Pulling her legs in she'd stand upright. "Normally I'd ask you to change out of that dingy kimono, but I'm done waiting around. Let's go the grocery store."

Grocery shopping was something she was overdue on. She was too "busy" last weekend which forced her to eat out too much this week. Hana was not a good cook by any means. She was particularly good at a few recipes she learned in her youth, but her actual finesse as a chef could use improvement. Often times she overcooks or undercooks a lot of meals, and is prone to being forgetful when trying new recipes. Because of this she sticks to what she knows best and often buys meals she can fix easily.

She'd walk further in the bazaar with Daisuke by her side, either willingly or in tow. She was fortunate enough to keep her shopping list in her bra cup, where she reached in her shirt and retrieved a folded piece of notebook paper. She unfolded it and examined it once more in silence to make sure she had everything she needed for the week. "Here, get familiar with the list. This is what I need. It is your job to grab the goods and carry the basket." Hana passed the note to Daisuke to give him a chance to look over and prepare his strategy. They were heading to Jade-Mart, the largest grocery store in the clan district and the most preferred spot for cheap shopper.

If viewed, the grocery list would appear as below:

• 10 Instant Noodles
    • Nori-flavored Potato Chips
    • 5 lb bag medium rice
    • half dozen eggs
    • Pickled plums
    • Kurobuta sausage
    • 3 containers Kimchi
    • Carrot
    • 2 Potatoes
    • Onion
    • 8 oz. kobe beef
    • Matcha
    • Honey
    • 1 package instant HOT curry

Opening the front doors to the shopping center it was mildly busy. Of course there weren't too many people doing grocery shopping at eight in the morning. Most people were at work and Hana would've still been asleep. She'd grab a push basket in one hand and free it from the others with a sturdy pull. "You do know how to grocery shop, do you? Get the non-perishables first and the stuff that needs to be refrigerated last?" Hana pushed the basket in front of Daisuke and let him take the lead. She'd stand by his side and allow him to guide the basket to wherever he presumed was the best direction.

Daisuke Kaguya
    Daisuke Kaguya

Character File

Post by Daisuke Kaguya Fri Aug 16, 2019 3:28 pm

Why the hell am I shopping for this woman? Daisuke thought, this was a bit too much to process at first. He couldn't even think of a comeback in time to her insult at his kimono... her insult at his stench was fair game but his clothing choice? now that was something he wasn't going to tolerate. At least... that was the idea until he got shoved into grocery shopping, looking at the list that suddenly got handed to him for a few seconds to register everything. He wasn't as focused on it as half of his mind is still wondering how he even got roped into this? "Uh... why am I doing this again?" he really wanted to know but regardless of how what she says, it doesn't look like he's getting out of this anytime soon.

He walked around the store a bit, more so on the mindless end as he looked at the list with his spare hand and held the basket with the other. "Non-perishables first... refrigerated last..." he'd mutter to himself, perhaps giving her the clue that he usually doesn't do grocery shopping, at least not to such an extent before. As suggested by Hana, he went by his own guesses on what the non-perishable foods are. He went around the store to get the following first:

• 10 instant noodles
    • Nori-flavored potato chips
    • Picked Plums Jar
    • Honey
    • 1 package instant HOT curry

Then he got the rest of the groceries that he thinks needs to be refrigerated.

• 5 lb bag medium rice
    • half dozen eggs
    • Kurobuta sasuage
    • 3 containers kimchi
    • Carrot
    • 2 Potatoes
    • Onion
    • 8 oz. kobe beef
    • Matcha

After gathering everything he can from the list, he looked towards Hana for approval so far. Thankfully because most of the supplies were straightforward when it came to cooking, he went by his common sense on what was non-perishable and what needs to be refrigerated but even with that in mind, he felt a sense of paranoia in what he had picked, making sure to get Hana's thumbs up on the choices.
    Hana Kaguya
    Hana Kaguya

Character File

Post by Hana Kaguya Fri Aug 16, 2019 6:29 pm

The boy asked why he was doing such a thing in the first place. She figured it was about time she would get questioned. A more dominant personality would have done it from the get-go, but Daisuke was viewed as submissive to her. Someone she successfully ordered around thus for without a hint of retaliation. "Glad you asked, Buster!" She said following Daisuke's side as he pushed the shopping cart and began heading to the dry goods isle. "You see, you are indebted to me. After your countless smoking incidents I have reported to our landlord, you right now stand on one more complaint from packing up and finding a new place to live. And you KNOW Hiroji would do anything for me. Not only that, but you woke me up this morning. Well, by proxy that is. I should still be in bed right now. But because of your selfish habit I'm up at the crack of dawn. So naturally you owe me."

Hana ended there, feeling a need not to go further. She was sure Daisuke got the message. The girl had power over him and she was keen on abusing it for the sake of his incidents messing with her own sleep schedule. They approached the dry goods and loaded the basket up with some items before passing by several of the items she needed as they headed to the refrigerate aisles, grabbed a few from there, and then wound up back to the dry goods. At least he's trying... She couldn't be too harsh considering she is forgetful at times, too. In about half an hour or less they arrived at the counter to pay. Reaching into her bosom she retrieved a wallet as she shuffled around for ryo. "Isn't it nice to be out and about doing proactive things instead on staying in and doing nothing? I know you didn't have much planned for today." They were next at the counter where Hana processed the transaction. But once bagged they were given back to Daisuke.

After given her farewell the two were on their way back to the living quarters and to the apartment complex where they both lived. They would ascend to the third floor where Hana's room was located. "Room 314!" She said, retrieving a brass key from her bosom and inserting it in the locking mechanism. She'd push the door open to nothing short of a pigsty. Dirty laundry littered the floors, her hamper was nearly full, trash bins overflowing, dishes in the sink, bed unmade, and is was in desperate need of janitorial work. Come in! I'm sure you already know what your next task is." Hana relieved Daisuke of the grocery bags and kicked the door shut after he had entered the room. She'd take the bags to her mini fridge where she'd fall on her knees and sit on the floor. She'd begin organizing it before putting groceries inside. "Go ahead and start putting my laundry in the basket. Once you do that you can clean my dishes." Crumbling her empty grocery bags she'd push them into the nearest trash bin compressing the overflowing trash even more.

When that was done she roll onto her bed pulling two pillows under he head and relaxed for a bit as her servant performed the basic chores around the house. It was certainly a life she could get used to. She was contemplating having him do her work weekly.

Daisuke Kaguya
    Daisuke Kaguya

Character File

Post by Daisuke Kaguya Fri Aug 16, 2019 7:33 pm

She wasn't wrong about the complaints, it's what he thought of earlier as well but he didn't make it as much of a big deal until she put it bluntly into words. He had hoped that with a bit of submission here and there, that would at least please her for a while and wouldn't make another complaint but it turned out to be far, far worse. He's practically got no choice and she knows it. He  knows for sure that he'll be looking at other places to live after all this is said and done but the last time he checked the options, the apartment he's at is the cheapest he can get with decent conditions with no where else being a viable option for him to move to.

Daisuke rolled his eyes at her saying he'd have nothing to do today. "I have my slow days but that doesn't mean I don't always have something to do, I have missions to do as a Genin, I need to be a better shinobi by training when I can, I want to take advantage of my free time while I have it, I can't be stuck with you doing stupid shi-" he stopped himself before he went any further, thinking back to her initial words that he owes Hana. "Forget it." he said. At first he was casual about whatever she had in mind, if it was just a day of hanging out to get on her good graces then he would've been fine with that, but the thought of being a literal slave to her because she has power over whether or not he gets kicked out of his apartment? it's getting increasingly irritating for him the more he thinks about it.

They started to walk back with him carrying the grocery bags which wasn't a problem for him practically speaking, but it's an emotional blow to any form of pride he might've had before this whole... incident. He seemingly stayed composed on the surface for now but he was internally boiling up, wanting to run away from this situation and cool down somehow... if only he could have another smoke...

He grit his teeth and dealt with it for now, this situation wasn't one he encountered before and isn't one he can argue or fight out of. He could always just leave the apartment complex but at the moment, he can't do it.

By the time they went back to the apartment complex, with her grabbing the key from her bosom, he also noticed that she grabbed her wallet from the same place. He mostly saw it from the corner of his eye and tried to be careful to not directly stare when she does it so she doesn't make him out for being a pervert, but if she brought out two of those items that were both hiding down there, he wondered what else she's got down there?

After being let into her apartment, he noticed all the messes she had around with the dirty laundry, trash bins were full and who knows what else, he wasn't much of a perfectionist and also tends to have stuff lying around in his own apartment but this is just something else completely. This wasn't normal for a woman in Daisuke's eyes... And she thinks my apartment is bad...

Being told on what he already knows what to do next made him a bit pissed off already, if this were any other situation, his mind might've gone in the gutter but the raging emotions of earlier and being well aware of his situation didn't lead him to that at all, with his guess being correct when she asked him to put her laundry in the basket.

With a clenched fist and a irritated sigh, he gave in and started to essentially be her slave. He only took all of this because he's hoping to look for a way out of this situation but the more it went on, the less it looked like he had any chance of getting out at all. He was used to putting in the hard work so doing a few mundane chores were basically nothing to him. He started by picking off the clothes littered across the floor which he assumed are the ones that need to be put in the basket and while doing so, he continued to converse with her. "If I'm going to be a slave for you, I should at least know your name." He's guessing she already knew his name considering all the complaints, but the landlord never gave him her name.
    Hana Kaguya
    Hana Kaguya

Character File

Post by Hana Kaguya Sat Aug 17, 2019 2:48 am

The sound was music to her ears. It was perhaps the greatest opportunity to run into the boy. The same boy she racked up so many complaints about his hobby. The Kaguya were of course naturally biased against smokers, as the habit was looked down upon due to health reasons. Hana's outgoing personality and great figure made most men easily submissive to her will. In short, she had complete control over the boy. He may be irritated but staying in the complex they were was possibly for the best. A few chores greatly outweighed having to pack up and move. Coupled with finding a new place to stay was hard enough as is. But he also had to update all of his paper work and do pointless errands for his new address. She had a feeling he accepted that. His fate was in her hands.

Daisuke picked up her clothing and began washing the dish while she reached for a remote control on her nightstand. She'd turn on a radio which sat on her dresser on the far side of her bed. The music which played was a positive, upbeat rock soundtrack which was preset to her radio system when turned on. Must like the rest of her living conditions the radio was mediocre. It was bought as a bargain and is over three years old. Still, it functioned properly and had nothing to show for its age besides a few scratches and dings from moving out of her parent's house. During his chores he spoke to her, in which she drew her attention off the ceiling lazily to look at the boy. "Slave? So you wanna go that far, then? I was just thinking you could be my indentured servant. But if you're keen on being my slave, well, how could I say no?" A small hummed chuckle follow before she picked up again. "You will call me 'Lady Hana' in public. Of course in privacy you will just call me 'Master' for short. Oh, and don't worry. Hiroji already told me your name, Daisuke. But to me, you will be 'Doge' until you've earned your name back. I dare not tie your surname to it considering we share that. It would be disrespectful to myself."

Reclined on her bed she'd tap one foot along to the beat of the song, which reminded her. She'd speak directly cutting off anything Daisuke had to say, if anything. "Oh, I almost forgot! Little Doge, could you please take my sandals off? I don't want to get my bed dirty." She'd uncross her legs and lay them straight out for Daisuke to remove them. Of course these were very common sandals in the same design that Daisuke wore, just black in color. She had no doubt he would have trouble figuring it out. "But enough of that. When you finish those chores I want you to gather up the trash and take it outside to the dumpster. And no, don't treat it like a smoke break. I'll be counting. You better make it back here in five minutes." She said. Although her tone was uppity there was a sense of seriousness behind it, as she was not suggesting him to relapse back into his habit. "And before you return, please stop by your own room and change into something decent. That dingy green kimono makes you look like a forty year old nicotine addict who spends a little too much time on the internet. Wear some pants and a shirt with a sweater or jacket, if you even have those. You do realize dozens, if not hundreds of people saw you today? Next time they see you they'll go 'Hey it's that creepy bum again. Let's take the long way home.' Now let's go. Chop chop!"

Daisuke Kaguya
    Daisuke Kaguya

Character File

Post by Daisuke Kaguya Sun Aug 18, 2019 5:00 pm

Daisuke didn't like the scenario at first, but if it's only doing a few mundane chores then that's something he wouldn't mind as long as she didn't make another complaint but the next thing pretty much sealed it in completely hating this. He tried to lighten the situation with the mention of being a slave but she took it the complete wrong way and went the whole mile with it, telling him to call her "Lady Hana" and to call her master in secret, along with the nickname he thought for him... "Doge."

He completely ignored her command however to get off her sandals, but when she asked him to take out the trash and to switch into better clothes, that wasn't as bad. He just went along with that instead and took the trash, he didn't quite get started on the dishes yet but he'll do that when he gets back, he likes to leave the more time-consuming work for last. He took as much of the overflowing trash as he could, the smell got to him several times and even put out a few coughs because of it, but he tried to forcibly push in the overflowing trash into the one bag and with a bit of struggle, managed to keep it in. He headed outside and since he lived in the same apartment complex, knew where to take out the trash, heading near the alleyway right next to the complex and dumped the entire bag into the dumpster.

It would've been a perfect time to have a smoke, if it wasn't for the fact that she's counting the time. He wasn't exactly rushing it but he wasn't wasting his time either, getting into his own apartment quick enough to change into more... "modern" clothes. It's the clothes that he liked to wear aside from his kimono which are light brown pants, black boots and a long-sleeved grey shirt. He also brought along an air freshener spray and as soon as he got back into her apartment, used it to make the smell around her bin a lot more tolerable, afterwards placing a new bin bag in the bin after checking her drawers for one.

At this point, he wouldn't even say anything to her or react to her underhanded insults about him because at this point, anything else he says is just going to make this situation even worse. At first he didn't want to move away from his apartment but if he's going to be subjected to this everyday, he's having actual thoughts of moving away, dealing with all the paperwork and the messy activities needed with getting a new place is starting to sound a lot more appealing than dealing with someone like her... but he'd keep that thought to himself. For now though, he started to focus on the dishes... hopefully that's the last activity he'll have to do.
    Hana Kaguya
    Hana Kaguya

Character File

Post by Hana Kaguya Mon Aug 19, 2019 4:18 am

Hana waited with her legs out for the boy to begin working on undoing her sandals and removing them. But it was when she heard the trash move did she open her eyes and shift her attention to the boy who downright rejected her order. Not feeling it? It was obvious to her at this point that the boy still had some dignity. After all it wasn't like she was betting his life like an actual slave. The worst that could happen is eviction from his house, and apparently his pride did have some boundaries. Hana rolled her head back to the ceiling as she closed her eyes again enjoying the beat of the music. She'd push a sandal off using on foot and do the same to the other letting them hit the floor at the foot of her bed. When Daisuke left the room she couldn't help but appreciate what he had done to the place. Typically she did her cleanings once a week, usually. She dreaded the basic chore given how bad she let the place build up. She generally cherished her weekends with luxuries and relaxation. Doing any sort of work was a pain.

But thanks to her doge the place was looking better. She could actually see the hardwood floors in her apartment and her trash bins were empty. Hana picked herself up from her bed tossing both pillows on the floor. She'd begin to make her own bed as Daisuke was gone, her ears picking up the sound of a trash bag hitting the metal dumpster. She'd be quickly enough to fit the bed sheets so they were hugging all corners of the mattress again, straighten the blankets and make the comforter look neat and tidy. Putting both pillows back on the bed she'd make her way to the kitchen area and break out her groceries. Taking a standard kitchen knife she'd slice the bag of rice open and measure out two cups of dry rice into a strainer where she'd begin rinsing it under water. She had enough time to wash it, dump it in a rice cooker, and begin cooking it by the time Daisuke walked in.

A side of her lips would raise in a partial smile. "Look at you! Almost three hours sober and you look like someone I could respect. Your last chore is to clean the bathroom. I can do the dishes." The bathroom was perhaps the most respectable part of her apartment. After all she was only lazy and not a revolting slob. The bathroom would appear clean at first glance. It only needed some minor touch ups, like putting away toiletries, cleaning the mirrors, and giving everything a light scrub down. In three hours she managed to get the boy a bath and a fresh set of clothes which made him look not like a total bum. He was walking around in that kimono before we even met. I wonder if he is always a minimalist with his dress code.

She didn't dwell on it too much. After all he had chores to do, and so did she. As the rice cooked she began scrubbing the dishes that needed to be cleaned. It was probably for the best now that she thought about it. She didn't need him asking her every damn minute where something went and risk him misplacing something. There were a few plates, some chopsticks, a couple bowls, and a cup that needed to be washed which took no more than five minutes. In a jiffy they were scrubbed, rinsed, dried with a towel, and put away. It was enough time for Daisuke to get halfway done with cleaning the bathroom. "That should do it." She mumbled to herself. Retrieving a pot and skillet from the cupboard she'd fill the pot with water halfway before placing it on a portable, double electric burner. The water pot was set to heat up on high. She began prepping some vegetables and the meat she had bought earlier on a cutting board with a chef's knife. Grabbing a bottle of vegetable oil she'd grease the heated skillet lightly before dropping the vegetables in. That's when the sound of cooking was audible to Daisuke as the smell of frying onion, carrot, and potato filled the air.

The beef went in last browning the outside before scooping the contents in the now boiling water. They heat would be reduced to a simmer as a lid was placed on top. Pressing an electric kettle on she began to heat up some water. It was meant for her 'morning' tea that she had prepared overnight, but of course her morning routine started off much different than usual. She'd take the fry pan to the sink and begin to wash that. It was better to keep up with cleaning while food was preparing.

Daisuke Kaguya
    Daisuke Kaguya

Character File

Post by Daisuke Kaguya Mon Aug 19, 2019 4:03 pm

Even though this situation has been all-around embarrassing for Daisuke, it looks like Hana isn't completely unfair as she complimented on his clothes. He tends to wear his kimono more often than not because in his down time, he likes to be as comfortable as possible and that involves wearing the right clothes for such a mood, he would've changed earlier if he knew he was going to do chores today but hadn't gotten a chance when Hana basically roped him into doing all this work for her. Regardless, he got on the clothes now and she is seemingly a bit easier on him now.

That request came and usually Daisuke would've been mad once more, but it looks like the tiniest bit of compassion made the request more tolerable and with a simple nod towards her, followed by him saying "Sure thing." he went on to do the bathroom, looking around along the way for a small towel to use along with a cleaning spray. As soon as he could find the two, he went along to do the chore.

When one tells you to do the bathroom, you get the worst thoughts imaginable... overflowing toilet, a broken mirror, you just think of a shitty bathroom but as soon as he opened the door, he found it to not be that bad. It just needed to be clean a few spots here and there and that's practically it. He did a few things, such as get a new set of toilet paper and placed them near the side of the toilet in a neat row, he also checked for other supplies and while some of them were used, they weren't empty yet and didn't see any reason to replace them quite yet. After checking that out, he went on to clean the bathroom as instructed.

Just as he was about done with cleaning up, the name "Hana" started to sound familiar... when he became a Genin and got familiar with the ranking system, he had heard of a Jounin called "Hana" and it didn't click to him at first because you'd think someone with a higher rank would be a lot more... impressionable. After he was done, he threw the towel in the washing basket, placed the cleaning spray away and went back into the kitchen to finally smell that she's cooking up something.

He wasn't sure if he's cooking for both of them or not, but that wasn't the question on his mind at the moment. "Master..." he began, feeling a bit weird calling her that but she might be more honest if he gave her what she wanted. "Are you a Jounin by any chance?" he'd ask. Hana could've been a common name for all he knew, and didn't want to confuse it with her.
    Hana Kaguya
    Hana Kaguya

Character File

Post by Hana Kaguya Wed Aug 21, 2019 6:34 am

The smell of home cooking filled the air. Mixed with the air freshening spray and the clean apartment she felt like she was back at home with her parents. It was nostalgic to her and collectively raised her spirits for the better. After Daisuke was done cleaning she planned on sending him off on his way and go back to bed, but now she had enough energy to make it through the rest of the day. The bathroom door opened and just seeing the counter space next to the sink cleared off and the mirrors wiped let her know he was done with his task. She'd scoop some green leaves into a mesh strainer placed over a teapot as the kettle clicked to "ready." Hearing the word Master caused her ears to perk up. The doge wanted something. She'd pour the hot water in a circular pattern soaking all the leaves and getting an even steep. Hana filled the pot three-quarters of the way before setting the kettle back where it belong.

She turned to Daisuke with a malicious stare upon asking if she was a Jounin. Eyes darting to the kitchen bar she reached out for the radio remote and clicked it to a preset station. The music shifted from the upbeat rock station to an older romantic pop song. The atmosphere shifted as did Hana. Closing her eyes she'd morph her posture slowly to the buildup of the song. Her bosom heaved out letting one's mind wonder how perfect her breasts her when not suppressed by the sports bra. She'd turn her head to the side with both eyes closed letting her wild, yet tame silky locks flow freely gifting Daisuke to admire the true volume of her hair which had been growing for years and maintained to peak condition. Her fingers would caress her abdomen stroking the soft, firm core she had. Her skin was perfectly pale and free from any obscurities. And finally she'd raise one leg letting her thighs naturally expand revealing her supple head-cushions suggesting a good amount of muscle beneath the dreamy pillow. Her posture was provocative and could be described as artful, ready to be drawn by a professional. Hana's eyelids rose gradually revealing her glassy, golden beauties beneath. Her natural golden eyes were a very rare trait to have in the Kaguya clan. While blue was most common and green being prized, golden eyes were a total wildcard and limited to a mere fraction of the population. They were widely praised by the Kaguya for their exotic nature and symbolizing purity. Her sharp gaze leered into Daisuke's, alluring him with pure astonishment withheld in her natural beauty.

"Take a good look...do you think these looks don't come with commitment?"

With a click of the remote the radio station switched back to rock as her posture relaxed only to shift into a well-executed dab, her arms throw out to the side. Suddenly, the apartment felt back to normal as she resumed a normal posture. "Of course I'm a Jounin, Dingle Dork. I just bought six-thousand ryo worth of beef to throw in a stew. Normies don't make that much money working some cuck retail or maintenance job. I thought my sweaty clothes were enough to confirm your beliefs." She'd lid the teapot before placing it on a platter along with two teacups. "Take a seat, Doge. It's lunch time." She had modest dining arrangements, being a small square table with two chairs. Fortunate for Daisuke, he didn't have to sit on the floor. She'd carry the tea platter to the table and take the nearest, unoccupied seat. She'd pour him a cup first before pouring herself one. The curry would be done momentarily and the rice was on warm hold. "I'm surprised you even have your own place, though. Don't Genin make jack-shit?"

Daisuke Kaguya
    Daisuke Kaguya

Character File

Post by Daisuke Kaguya Wed Aug 21, 2019 10:14 pm

Daisuke started to warm up to Hana and with that display she gave, how could one not watch the entire time? especially given his age. His eyes were locked onto her the entire time, the gracefulness behind it boosted by her natural beauty as a Kaguya made his green eyes follow the movements very closely, one would say he's... intrigued. It felt so short as soon as the music had changed back to it's normal station, followed by her comment. "No... I suppose not." he felt like he wanted to see more... but he wouldn't push it or at least, act creepy about it.

All though she's weird in her own way, Daisuke could see why it'd be fun to hang around with her. She isn't exactly... "normal" but not in a bad way, he was quick to sit down and became a lot more obedient to her as he sees this as a good chance. If he plays nice with a Jounin, perhaps he can get a few experiences or directions that would be helpful to him as a Genin? calling her "Master" made a lot more sense now considering she's his superior, technically speaking.

When poured a cup of tea at his side of the table, he gave a thanks. "Thank you, Master." he still felt a bit weird calling her that, but it wasn't as bad now that he knows for sure she's a Jounin. He took a sip of the tea, letting out a content sigh after swallowing. It was a nice change of pace to all the work he was doing before.

When he got asked about how much Genin made, she wasn't off the mark about how she put it. "We make more ryo then you'd think, but I do have trouble paying the landlord every now and then. He's usually pretty understanding about it though, but considering your complaints... not sure if he's going to evict me out or not if I ask for a little time." he was so busy dealing with Hana he hadn't given that any thought... he'd probably start managing his spending a bit more carefully now which is a bit of a bother, but there's not much he can do about it unless he wants to move.
    Hana Kaguya
    Hana Kaguya

Character File

Post by Hana Kaguya Thu Aug 22, 2019 3:12 am

Hana enjoyed her teas, and much like most Kaguya females she had a particular sweet tooth. Simple sugars were consumed daily by Hana in moderation to help replenish stamina over close physical combat. She'd crack open her fresh jar of honey, scooped out a heaping spoonful and stirred it in the tea as it dissolved almost instantly. Tapping the spoon against the edge of the teacup she'd place it on the platter, cradling her tea gently in her hands and raising it to her lips. A steady sip would allow her to take in just a tidbit of the liquid. It was still a bit too hot to drink, but still low enough to where she could nip and it here and there until it cooled down. She'd set the cup on the platter taking a moment to relax after her hard, chore-packed morning. It was enough ordering one man around. She couldn't begin to imagine how a Kage feels with their work load. It certainly wasn't something she ever planned on doing, and would outright refuse the responsibility. Daisuke entertained her brash remark regarding Genin being paycheck-to-paycheck. She'd scoff at his reply.

"Well yeah. The average age for Genin is between twelve and fifteen. You know, kids living with their parents. They do measly chores for some pocket change to get a feel for the real world, such as dealing with people and working outside. You're not supposed to stop there. How old are you now? Sixteen? You look like you a normal person with no defining characteristics whatsoever. No muscle, no tone, no awareness." Hana caught herself from the conversation degenerating into a roast-fest. He was such an easy target, which was worrisome yet inviting to do whatever she pleased with. To share the same name as a sixteen year old Genin was disgraceful in her eyes. As easy as it was to make a remark about his smoking she withheld the remark. Within her intentions she wished to try and guide Daisuke on the right path instead of leaving him on the one his "parents" neglected him in.

"At least now you got a taste of what success feels like. I mean, look what you've done to the place! Cleaned up all in an hour. You did some grocery shopping and took a bath after how long? Once you curb your smoking habit you'll have more money to spend and be more productive." A small clicked sounded letting Hana know the food was done. She'd leave the chair and head around to the kitchen area grabbing two plates giving a shallow amount of rice for each of them, each plate being a fully serving. Opening the lid she'd ladle out two scoops of curry on each plate before taking them back to the table setting one before her and the other for Daisuke. "If you're going to be my Doggie slave I have to feed you, right?" She said with a grin. She'd grab a spoon and begin working at her plate of food. It was a bit early for lunch, being only half after ten. But she figured since breakfast was semi-light it wouldn't hurt her much.

Daisuke Kaguya
    Daisuke Kaguya

Character File

Post by Daisuke Kaguya Thu Aug 22, 2019 4:54 pm

A few underhanded insults here and there weren't something he's going to get pissy over, but her assuming his lifestyle is what sent him boiling. "Okay, that's it. You only caught me on a lazy day where I have a break and you assume that's how I always am? As a Jounin yourself, I'm sure you understand how it's important to balance your work and your free time, today was meant to be a free day until you went in and screwed that up. A taste of success? when I walked into your apartment, I thought somebody had robbed it. I'm not much of a cleaner myself, but at least I don't go overfilling my trash bins or leaving my apartment smelling like shit and that's saying something considering I'm the "smoker" and I'm not stopping there... if Genin look up to you as a role model, we really are fucked." and he pretty much let it out. He was just starting to become more tolerable to the idea of doing a few chores here and there for her, until she screwed that up herself.

"Go ahead and evict me, if you're going to treat me like dog shit everyday, I'd rather move than deal with you." Daisuke finally took a stance and he just sat quietly on the table after letting that out. He wanted to say even more, he's usually the type that once you start on something, you might as well go the extra mile but he thinks that he's said what needs to be said, and he's simply waiting on her reaction now.
    Hana Kaguya
    Hana Kaguya

Character File

Post by Hana Kaguya Fri Aug 23, 2019 6:23 am

It seemed that Daisuke was not as submissive as she thought. There was a bit of fight in him, as bottled up and held out as it may be. She found it a bit strange he decided to snap now. His work was done for the day and she was treating him to lunch which was not initially planned. His good behavior changed her mind on him so she felt it was appropriate to reward him for his job. If Daisuke read between the lines of what she said she was actually quite thankful of his work. She'd continue eating normally as the boy went off completely unmoved by his change of tone. As he finished up she'd put her spoon down, grab a disposable napkin from the table, pat her lips clean, before placing it down on the table. A pleasant smile stretch across her lips. "You feel better now? Get it all out of your system? Good." She'd grab her tea cup and take a sip, which was now much more tolerable. "I was once like you. I mean, not as deplorable, but similar in respects to your way of living. You talk about balancing work and free time but you have no idea what either of those mean. You're two years shy of becoming an adult and still function as an entry level Shinobi. You ever see a forty year old man working the same old janitorial job he has since he was hired at sixteen? That's you. And this free time you speak of? Your days off represent the most prime version of yourself. That's when you have the most spare time and get to function how you normally would and work even harder at becoming the best version of yourself. If your definition of free time is being a bum, all that tells me is that's who you really are. And your 'work' days are nothing more than a facade to mask your real self."

She'd grab her spoon again and work on getting a scoop of rice, dipping it in the curry sauce as she spoke, eye contact staying fixed on Daisuke while doing so. "Your entire life revolves around living for those two little days off at the end of the week where you seclude yourself from reality and indulge in your simple pleasures," Hana would put the spoonful of food in her mouth and chew just a bit so she could talk briefly between bites, "And what good has that done for you?" She'd swallow. "You're in a constant limbo pushing production to a further date. You say you have plans but subconsciously you're content with your mediocre existence. You lie to yourself for confirmation and nothing more. You don't possess conviction, honor, or virtue. Your life is that of a pig, trotting around in an open field enjoy the minimal life has to offer."

Hana grabbed her tea cup and took another sip to wash down her food and clear her palate. She was about half way through with her food before no longer having an appetite for it. After all it was a bit early for lunch and she had bigger fish to fry. "Why do I bother telling you this? Very good question, Doge. You are my slave, inside the district and outside. Not only are you my cousin, but a Genin of Kirigakure. Everyone with a modicum of success thinks of you exactly how I described. But they have no intentions of helping a lowlife. People would rather see you just disappear. But me? I'm helping you face your realities and get over them." She'd sit in silence letting Daisuke absorb her words without any further complications. It must've been a lot to take in as a teen, and his reaction would probably not be so savory. But deep down she did care about his success. That part was entirely true.

Daisuke Kaguya
    Daisuke Kaguya

Character File

Post by Daisuke Kaguya Fri Aug 23, 2019 4:19 pm

Daisuke went through a constant whirlpool of emotions as Hana just gave out her reality check to him, he just remained speechless the entire time, some parts of it were making him angry but some parts of it were making him sad, hitting him hard in the stomach where it felt like there were some truth to her words. He couldn't even bring himself to eat the bowl he's given as soon as she was finished, Daisuke looked defeated, looking down at the bowl to process the entirety of what she said, he didn't know what how he should've reacted... angry? in agreement with what she said? he was too volatile right now and that's not good for him or her, so he did the only thing he could to calm himself and just made his way out. He sat up from the table and simply walked out of her apartment without a word.

He made a quick trip to his apartment and grabbed a smoke and his lighter, making his way to leave the apartment complex so she wouldn't have an excuse to complain with the landlord if he smoked near the apartments. When he got a reasonable distance away from the complex and towards the side of a street that's not too busy, he lit up the smoke and already calmed himself down soon enough.

Even during the smoke break which gives him plenty to think about, he still couldn't make out what Hana said. He didn't know if she said all that to derail him into being completely submissive, or if she's trying to genuinely help. He could only boil it down to two things. She's either trying to ruin him, or she's trying to actually help him... harshly. This is something that needed a bit more time to process and he knows one of two things will happen after it's been thought about, he's either changing apartments or... the idea that he despised at the moment, to take her advice and do something more productive in his free time. As much as he hated to admit it in the blunt tone she set it out, her words were not wrong.

He threw the smoke down and quickly rubbed it against the ground, letting out a deep breath after his little think. He didn't want to go back to the apartments, he didn't want to deal with that quite yet... instead, he decided to go for a walk, see what stores or what else would catch his eye. If she's right about one thing, staying home in his room all day for his free days is a waste of time and with the mood he's in right now, he could really use something to take his mind off what just happened. All though they've started their friendship a bit oddly, he's not ungrateful for it to Hana. If he did end up moving, he'll at least thank Hana for trying to help... which is putting it loosely in Daisuke's opinion.

(Exit)

Character File

Post by Hana Kaguya Fri Aug 23, 2019 4:40 pm

Hana wasn't angry at him, but felt he needed to face the facts sooner than later. Most adults never realize their predicament, which is how they wind up at a dead end job for their entire life. She couldn't trust Daisuke to figure it out on his own because most people don't. When she finished it was natural for him to feel not welcomed. He got up out of his chair and left the apartment. No words and no struggle. Hana sighed, shaking her head briefly as the door shut calmly behind Daisuke. The apartment was back how it was. She'd flip off the radio with the remote control letting silence ring throughout the vacant room, all but the sound of children outside heavily insulated by the building. She would get up as well taking his late to the kitchen counter. Grabbing a roll of plastic wrap she'd cover the plate in three sheets wrapping it around the underside.

Hana would leave her apartment, shutting the door behind her and locking it with the key retrieved from her bosom. She'd ascend the stairwell one more floor and make her way to Daisuke's room. She'd twist the door and find it unlocked which was no surprise. He must've left in a hurry, unable to think clearly. She'd approach a refrigerator and set the leftovers inside on a clear shelf. With a slight thrust of her hip she'd close the door shut and make her way out of the apartment leaving it in the same condition she entered. Hana didn't have much planned for her day either. Perhaps it was the exhaustion speaking, or lack therefore of. She'd make her way back to her suite and roll back in bed letting her sleepiness take over.

[Exit]

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:02 am