Welcome Guest! You have made 50 posts!

Join Our Discord! : Here After high demand from everyone, we've finally opened a Discord Chat Server for the site!
We are an AU Naruto Roleplay Forum!

2 posters

Konoha Council Chambers

Kazuya Uchiha
    Kazuya Uchiha

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Ninjutsu | Taijutsu | Genjutsu | Bukijutsu | Fuuinjutsu | Katon | Raiton | Fuuton
    Class: X
    Ryo: 18,475

Konoha Council Chambers Empty Konoha Council Chambers

Post by Kazuya Uchiha Tue Sep 19, 2017 11:31 pm

This is the location for all Konoha Council meetings to take place. It is located on the second story of the Government Building, accessible only via the indoor staircase and just beyond the Hokage Office.

Picture:
    Spoiler:

Current Council Members:
    Kazuya Uchiha
    Tsuyo Hyuga
    Kyoji
    Kyoji

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Suiton/ Ninjutsu, Kenjutsu, Taijutsu
    Class: A
    Ryo: Ya boy is ballin

Konoha Council Chambers Empty Re: Konoha Council Chambers

Post by Kyoji Sun Nov 11, 2018 9:21 am

Satomi was dressed a little more formal than usual today. His hair had been unbraided and it lay at his shoulders. The black and white blend was synonymous with his famous title, Konoha's White Flash. He wore robes that were long and white, with the fire designs at the bottom of it. Though he still wore his armor, a trademark of his. Sato was not alone however, surrounding the small table were four other Konoha council members and two elders. Including Yami, the stand-in Hokage for the past two years. Satomi sat with the rest of them, after returning from the land of earth it was finally time to have this meeting.

It was Yami to speak first, "It has been quite sometime since we had a real leader be able to step up to the mantle since Kazuya left. With my guidance of the village, I have seen your efforts shine brighter than most. There were other worthy candidates as well, but you took it a step further. Your exploits and leadership in bringing down Iwagakure was monumental in Konoha's influence in the world. The land of earth is now under our power, and has now changed its allegiance to us."

"The council and the elders have all agreed you have shown incredible duty to this village, and to this country. And as such have been chosen to be voted in for the position of Nidaime Hokage, to lead us. All in favor?" He asked everyone else in the room. Satomi also nodded adding, "I accept."

Stamina: A++ (Senju)
    Speed: B
    Coordination: B > S (EGF)
    Intelligence: D
    Perception: A
    Kyoji
    Kyoji

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Suiton/ Ninjutsu, Kenjutsu, Taijutsu
    Class: A
    Ryo: Ya boy is ballin

Post by Kyoji Sun Nov 11, 2018 9:37 am

Everyone looked at Satomi and raised their hands emphatically. Yami looking around, raised his as well. "That settles it. Satomi Uchiha, you are now Nidaime Hokage of Konoha. Please, take the floor."

Satomi straightened up his poster. He looked around the Konoha council members faces, they shared a warm reception and were proud of their choice. He was of course nervous but confident they chose him. "I am honored you have chosen me to represent Konohagkure as the Nidaime Hokage. I will continue to serve the village with the same vigilance in its highest capacity. There are many plan's I have for the village, I hope you all will aid me in its growth."

"Of course Lord Hokage." Yami answered with a smile.  

"Good to hear. We shall inform the village later on of my appointment." Satomi said as they began to wrap up the meeting.

[Exit]

Stamina: A++ (Senju)
    Speed: B
    Coordination: B > S (EGF)
    Intelligence: D
    Perception: A

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 8:11 am