Welcome Guest! You have made 50 posts!

Join Our Discord! : Here After high demand from everyone, we've finally opened a Discord Chat Server for the site!
We are an AU Naruto Roleplay Forum!

2 posters

Being Put to Use

Short_Stack
    Short_Stack

Character File
    Skills & Elements: BL, Sensory, Chemistry, Engineering, Taijutsu, Fuuinjutsu, Ijutsu
    Class: B
    Ryo:

Being Put to Use Empty Being Put to Use

Post by Short_Stack Wed May 29, 2019 9:47 pm

Miyu walked towards the Mizukage's Office. She had Satori set up the meeting, and get an appointment for her, and now that her Sensory Skill had been reawakened from the seal she accidentally afflicted herself with. She had a tool that kept her form getting lost. Or at least greatly reduced the time it took to get from point A to B.

At least till she got to the Kazekage's building and needed help getting to the office without getting lost. As soon as she got to the door, she'd sense someone behind it and smile knowing he or at least someone was there, and gave a solid knock, before calling out "Hiya Mizukage Sir! Can I come in?"

Skills:
    Bloodline, Sensory, Chemistry, Engineering, Taijutsu, Puppetry, Fuuin, Ijutsu

Stats:
    Strength: C (450) : C+ (Comfortable Living)
    Con: C (450)
    Stam: C (450) : B+ (Uzumaki Female) :
    Speed: D (150)
    Coord: C (450)
    Int: A (950)
    Perc: C (450)

T: (15/ 18)

_________

205 CP / -1 CP per Post (Long Sighted UA.)

Precog: 7 (tied to Empathy UA.)
    Kyoji
    Kyoji

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Suiton/ Ninjutsu, Kenjutsu, Taijutsu
    Class: A
    Ryo: Ya boy is ballin

Being Put to Use Empty Re: Being Put to Use

Post by Kyoji Thu May 30, 2019 12:43 pm

The guards at the door eyed the young aspiring Genin as she approached. It was a simpler time for the Mist village. A much more interactive Kage than the one that came before. The Mizukage Complex was bustling with renewed energy, and Rokudaime had already gotten into the swing of things. He was expecting a few members of the village to seek him out for business opportunities. He could hear a knock on the door. He could hear a voice on the other side. "Come in." Kyoji answered behind his desk.

Stamina: A++ (Senju)
    Speed: B
    Coordination: B > S (EGF)
    Intelligence: D
    Perception: A
    Short_Stack
    Short_Stack

Character File
    Skills & Elements: BL, Sensory, Chemistry, Engineering, Taijutsu, Fuuinjutsu, Ijutsu
    Ryo:

Post by Short_Stack Fri May 31, 2019 12:37 am

Miyu opened the door, and didn't walk in as much as skipped in a carefree and cheerful fashion, with a casual use of her Chakra Strings closing the door behind her as she made her way to the seat in front of the Mizukage. She forgot what number they were on now to be honest, there seeming to be rotating door policy on how long one actually decided to stay in the position. Not knowing whether to bow or curtsy, made an awkward attempt at doing both simultaneously before throwing her patented "I'm made of Rainbows and Confetti" smile number 5.

"So Mr. Mizukage, I have a business proposition, and a few very profitable skills that might be of interest to you, and quite lucrative of you to take advantage of. But I kind of need both to get a loan to get a shop up and running, as well as seeing if those skills can be of use to get some extra Ryo while helping out the village."

She'd then stand next to the seat, and if offered to sit would plop down cheerfully, else, she'd stand there looking like pure distilled sunshine was doused in sugar.

(2)

Skills:

Stats:

_________

Kyoji
    Kyoji

Character File

Post by Kyoji Sun Jun 02, 2019 8:30 pm

Like many of the lords of the new Kiri empire. He was to oversee the mechanisms of all the countries needs. Which meant he had heard many calls for business opportunities. Each of them wanting an ear or a place in the economy of the many countries he ruled. Now there was one of his Genin at least that had a similar goal. She spoke of a lucrative business offer but needed a loan first of all. "Well what is this business you speak of that needs a loan? Explain how you will repay Kirigakure with this venture." Kyoji said speaking to Miyu with a focused face. He wanted to hear her full pitch before giving her anything more.

Short_Stack
    Short_Stack

Character File
    Ryo:

Post by Short_Stack Sun Jun 02, 2019 10:25 pm

Miyu's smile lit up even brighter as the Mizukage focused on her and wanted to know how her business was going to be lucrative for Kiri and why it would require a loan, "First off, on the matter of how this loan will be paid off. I'll pledge all the Ryo I make in all my Missions as well as the Stipend I get from Kiri for being a Genin back to Kiri, as well as any and all profits I make until the loan is paid. So in essence, I'll be working for free until it's all said in done.

"As for how it's lucrative? I can make S-Rank Drugs, Provisions, and at the moment. A Rank Medicine, Poison, and Compounds. And I'm close to being able to hit S Rank any chemical you can ever want. That right there is a rarity. I'm also skilled in Fuuinjutsu, which means I can do some rather potent Enchantments, and once I get that next tier of my intellectual training to pay off. You'll have not just S Rank any chemicals. But S Rank Enchantments as well.

"I've currently in my catalog of chemicals. Two drugs that will greatly increase the success of implants, One of them massively increases the intellect, while making them more dexterous, which you want in a surgeon. But is also useful for strategists, field jounin, Genjutsu Specs, Fuuin Specs, and loads of other fields were a massive boost in intelligence is needed. The other massively enhances constitution, and a nice boost to one's stamina. Not only useful for a person getting any type of surgery, but also for our soldiers in the field to be able to have an extra bit of survivability. Definitely profitable to Kiri.

"Then you have my poisons. One massively weakens an opponent, and the other is even more cruel. Capable of literally shutting off one's connection to chakra. All those enemy Ninjutsu Users, Genjutsu users, and those that rely on weaponizing chakra? Useless. You can't find these babies anywhere but with me.

"As for why I want to make a Chemistry Store? Well ... Engineering and Crafting in general is not profitable. The second I make any money, I loose it buying materials to practice my interest. But income is my biggest hurdle, and even though I have many, marvelous and terrifying chemicals that I create. If no one's buying them, then how can they possibly help Kiri? Or my fellow ninjas who could've benefited from the gifts I offer."

Miyu's natural enthusiasm as her eyes lit up and her smile lit up like a 100 watt light bulb, "And of course, outside the is business. There's other skills I have that have languished instead of being put to Kiri's benefit. I'm an Empath, give me in a room with some one, let my sensory skills analyse their chakra fluctuations and you have a living lie detector. Let me touch them, and I can tell you their emotions. And well, Sensory Nin. Which is rare for any village to have. Add on to my somewhat decent skill as a Medic, and my ability to make rather good Fuuin. And you have a Ninja with countless rare uses for the village. Rare skills which can be lucrative for both of us if you use me right. I'm sure there's a job here, that could use those skills when my shops being manned by others, and I'm not out creating my next Mad Science Potion, or God Tier Dish."

By the end of her speech she'd be looking at her kage hopefully, stars practically twinkling in her eyes. Not only with the hope of getting a business up in running to increase her ability as a Craftsman, but finally being able to put her wide array or rare skills to actual use. While letting her run amok chemical wise to make Kiri concoctions, toxins, medicine, and all matter of artistically mind boggling chemicals that would really put them above the other nations.

[3]
    Miyu's Catalog of Current Chemicals

Skills:

Stats:

_________

Kyoji
    Kyoji

Character File

Post by Kyoji Fri Jun 07, 2019 1:53 pm

The Mizukage had a hand on his desk. Lightly tapping his fingers across the surface as he listened to the speech of Miyu. She spoke of her ventures and plans for the shop. Though most of her aspirations sounded very good to him, promise of profit was his true motive. Her wares would become useful in time, but her profit would be the first to make an impact on the complex village system. Now connected to many countries, he was going to need a lot of money to bridge together every country under their rule. "That sounds like an excellent plan Miyu. I'm pleased with your pitch and efforts for Kirigakure. You have my attention, now for a loan. It depends how much you may need. How much is that?" Kyoji asked her.

Short_Stack
    Short_Stack

Character File
    Ryo:

Post by Short_Stack Mon Jun 10, 2019 10:11 pm

Miyu was proud that her plan to help the Ryuutei and the villiage Satori and Midori so loved was about to come to fruition. All she needed to do was clinch the deal. And she could start her plans of Building her Crafting ability while Boosting Kiri's and her clanmates abilities with to grade chemical goods. "I will need at least 150k Ryo, 200k if I'm to help get it supplied with stock as soon as possible, to pump out max profits.

Oh! Oh! I also got a letter saying I could qualify as the head chef for the Chunin Exams! I even wrote up a Meal Plan, that is of divine quality. So when you go, please take me with you, and say I can do this once in a lifetime opportunity of serving my food to literally every nation ... technically."

Miyu knew the 150k was much, and since she could die at anytime. Giving such a large amount was risky. Especially since she self experimented to ensure the safety of her drugs. But it was a hopeful long shot. But the feast? Would cost Kiri nothing, and would only stand to gain. Especially when she unleashed her secret weapon for desert.

The world's most delicious desert. And she was told afterwards she could serve her wares in her own private stall in the Exam area. It was definitely an opportunity to showcase Kiri cooking for pure delicious profit.

Skills:

Stats:

_________

Kyoji
    Kyoji

Character File

Post by Kyoji Wed Jun 12, 2019 3:34 pm

Kyoji nodded. He always wanted Kiri folks to adventure and find new avenues of their craft. It seemed that Miyu had it all planned out. This type of energy he was pleased with, and he had some faith she would repay the loan back in time. He also heard her plea to be named Head Chef for the coming Chunin exams. "That sounds fair. You may have your loan. As far as the Chef job, I will send a letter to Lord Hokage and recommend you for the job." He had no doubt he'd be receiving an invitation to the Chunin exams. Which would be a way to handle the uncertainty that is Kumogakure.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 11:58 pm