Welcome Guest! You have made 50 posts!

Join Our Discord! : Here After high demand from everyone, we've finally opened a Discord Chat Server for the site!
We are an AU Naruto Roleplay Forum!

[Mission]Weed Control D Rank

RiceWanderer
    RiceWanderer

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Kenjutsu,Sensory,Raiton
    Class: E
    Ryo: 12,750

[Mission]Weed Control D Rank Empty [Mission]Weed Control D Rank

Post by RiceWanderer Tue Apr 16, 2019 7:22 am

Mission Name: Weed control
    Mission Type: Cleaning
    Mission Rank: D
    Mission Goal: Clear the vines and help the lady
    Description: An elderly women is having trouble with controlling the vines which inhabit her small garden. Over time the vines have grown out of control and have become a large nuisance to the elderly lady. The Vines have taken over her property and are even coming through the windows! At her age she finds it difficult to keep up with the growing vines and cutting them back. Your mission is to cut back the demanding vines using any means necessary. She does not want them destroyed, but controlled.
    Payment: 10,000 Ryo
    Requirements: Genin.

Kanye felt the warmth of the sun on the back of his neck, he stopped for moment to look at the bright rays, his left hand brought up shielding his brow as thought how nice the day, the increase in outdoor activity, made the young Genin slightly envious, all the other kids his age were walking with ice creams and balls, while the only thing he had to partially entertain himself was a scroll, with the mission details printed on it, that he occasionally tossed up and caught.  He unraveled the scroll and skimmed over it, then rolled it up again. He made his way to the said address, and gently knocked the door, then proceeded to wait. His light brown pupils went over the weeded garden. "You can tell she calls Genin frequently to tend to her garden, as there isn't many weeds."

Finally the door would slowly open, behind it a tall, slender woman stood holding the door. Her skin was pale, she wore shallow wrinkles on her face accompanied with a beauty spot on the end of her chin, she wore her hair short, and her brown eyes held confidence, mixed with placidity, starred down at Kanye. Kanye's first thought was to give the scroll to the towering woman, to save him from speaking, however had to retract the thought, believing it would seem unprofessional, even if they were returning customers, he still had to represent the Shinobi of Kumogakure being approachable as well as polite.

"You are the Genin we've requested to weed out our garden no?" Her eyes went to the scroll in the Genin's hand to confirm. "Come with me, I'll show you where the tools are, so you can get started." Kanye followed the woman, she was very direct, and her voice sounded maturely honeyed. The woman pushed open the closet, showing all the tools available to Genin."If you need anything I will be in the kitchen." She said, leaving the Genin to the tools.

Kanye's light brown skin glistened of sweat, his mouth felt like the  soil, dry. The palm of his hands ached a little, but he ignored it, He seemed to be going through it nicely, at first it was difficult, but once he got a rhythm going, he started to get faster. He wished his sister was here, that way if two of them were doing the work it would be done much quicker. He wondered where she was, and what she was doing, he wondered if the first thing she would do as a Genin would  be to take a mission, If so which one would she take? Kanye let out a breath and starred at the sun, boredom was sinking into his skull. Faint footsteps could be heard from a distance, followed by a small creak and thud, The young Inazuma turned his head instantly in the direction of the noise. It was the  woman from before, she was sat on deck chair, with a glass crimson liquid in her hand, the good stuff, apparently to cure to everyone's heartache, a natural lifter in moods. She took a sip, Kanye clenched his thirsty lips together, then would carry on working.

Last edited by RiceWanderer on Mon Apr 22, 2019 8:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
    RiceWanderer
    RiceWanderer

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Kenjutsu,Sensory,Raiton
    Class: E
    Ryo: 12,750

[Mission]Weed Control D Rank Empty Re: [Mission]Weed Control D Rank

Post by RiceWanderer Tue Apr 16, 2019 7:26 am

Some time had passed, Kanye had a few more weeds to pull. His mouth was beyond dry now.  "My my, what a young strong man we have here, pulling out all of those weeds." Her tone had changed, it was more upbeat. It was as if she was a different woman. "I'm nearly done, just a few more on the one side." Kanye kept his eyes to the ground, pulling up the weed slowly. "Bet you're thirsty doing all that work in the scorching heat, here, ice cold tea from the fridge, hope you aren't allergic to ginger." The Genin flashed a faint smile and took the can from the woman, the smell of alcohol flew up his nose, the smell moved him on the inside, but on the outside he kept his composure. [I]"When I finish, I'll crack it open." He thought, as he made his way to next weed. an uneasy feeling crawled upon him, as the Genin felt the woman's gaze. "Why do I feel her eyes on me, did I do something wrong? Why is she.. wait, urgh I forgot to thank her for the drink." Kanye slowly turned towards the gazing woman,"I'm very sorry, I just realised that I didn't thank you for the drink, thank you very much." He opened the canned drink and took a sip, then placed it on the ground, his mouth was no longer dryer than deserts of Sunagakure thanks to that drink. "It tastes really good, may I ask where you purchased  this." The woman's eyes lit up, a genuine smile painted her face as she moved on her knees towards the last. "Awh just a little something I got from the store, the men--urhh, kids like them, the ones that come to do the garden. I'll give you another 2 when you finish. Kanye took another sip of the harsh yet sweet drink. "Your kindness is appreciated, thank you, it's been long day."[/img] Kanye moved onto his last weed, and began pulling.
    "You can say that again, I just haven't been able to stop today, mothers been pretty bad, so I'm having to care for her for a couple days, I'm the only one who can. Kanye had opened a can that he'd later regret opening, a can of merry chitchat. Kanye was now listening to the woman talk and leak personal things about her life. Though his job had finished, he remained for a good half an hour, feeling he needed to do a good deed. Kanye glued pieces together in his head as she went on. " The woman must not get out much, either that or she doesn't have friends, I'm guessing this house must be her mothers, so her mother must be client, I guess that shows the reason on why she acted the way she did earlier." He thought. Eventually the woman had put the conversation to end. "Thank you young man, for giving me your time, what's your name? she asked, handing over a white bag with 2 cans of ice tea in them. "Kanye, Kanye Inazuma, you are most welcome miss, it's been a pleasure." " Don't call me miss, you'll make me feel old, you can call me Ann, we'll call for you again next time the weeds need doing Kanye, now get going and be safe." Kanye slightly bowed his head, and flashed a quick smile. "Thank you mis-I mean Ann, thank you Ann, yeah, anytime, keep in good health." The young Genin would make his way out of the garden and onto the streets, carrying the bag, thinking where his sister Akemi would be.

[Exit]

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:25 am