Welcome Guest! You have made 50 posts!

Join Our Discord! : Here After high demand from everyone, we've finally opened a Discord Chat Server for the site!
We are an AU Naruto Roleplay Forum!

2 posters

Yui and Yua meet Kojima

Chinoike Yui and Yua
    Chinoike Yui and Yua
    Leaf Jounin
    Leaf Jounin

Yui and Yua meet Kojima Empty Yui and Yua meet Kojima

Post by Chinoike Yui and Yua Thu Oct 11, 2018 10:00 pm

The twins had decided to go to the training fields as they had several jutsu they planned to work on, the pair manly wanted to focus on learning some of the clan techniques that focused on them being merged in one body to use. As they made it to the training area they would begin to warm up making sure to stretch the bodies before going into action, they gained quite a few stares from genins nearby as seeing someone dressed the way the pair were was odd. The priestess style outfit the often wore as a tribute to their lord and savior Jashin. Had they never met or been introduced to the religion they likely would have had very sad and terrible lives, but thanks to his great blessing they were able to live happy and free lives.

After warming up the pair would merge into one body as they began to focus on the first technique they planned to train, this would allow them to use whoever was inside the other's body to be able to throw blows from the arm throwing the punch, not only would it cause a shock factor it also made them hit much much harder. They had grown so used to entering and exiting each others body it was quite a simple task for the pair really, suddenly as Yui threw a punch two arms appeared one from below and one from the side making three fists appear as she would aim it into the straw doll causing it to splinter and crack. She was quite proud as she would carry a wide smile on her face, this did not seem to hard to learn as she would prepare for the next Jutsu this one using her legs.

Jutsu Learned:
    Connected Fists 296/150

Signature:
    Kouen Miyamoto
    Kouen Miyamoto

Yui and Yua meet Kojima Empty Re: Yui and Yua meet Kojima

Post by Kouen Miyamoto Thu Oct 11, 2018 10:16 pm

Kojima wasn't one for training that much, not the matter of him lacking confidence in himself or he didn't see it as a necessity, but he simply had no idea how to begin. He didn't have too many people to turn on for advice to becoming a powerful ninja and it's something he has to do if he were to ever reach his goal of becoming a powerful shinobi equivalent to the Kage themselves. He had to start somewhere, and there were no better place to start then the training fields themselves. He arrived in his ninja outfit which is pretty similar to what many other Kumogakure shinobi wore, the black, long-sleeved shirt underneath the white jacket covering a certain portion of the upper body which extended over to the left shoulder. He wore black pants to accompany this look and black sandals, not a very unique appearance and considered mundane as a ninja, but it worked well enough as a practical outfit.

He saw the many other Genin's improving themselves, already dedicated and motivated to improve themselves to be even better and then there was just Kojima, looking around aimlessly as he had no idea what to start. He got worried as to how he'd even catch up to these capable Genin, some of which were even younger then Kojima himself. A particular sight caught his eye and that were the two, uniquely dressed twins training it out, Kojima just continued to watch them out of curiosity since he wasn't spending his time on anything else.
    Chinoike Yui and Yua
    Chinoike Yui and Yua
    Leaf Jounin
    Leaf Jounin

Post by Chinoike Yui and Yua Thu Oct 11, 2018 10:25 pm

They would continue to focus as they would merge into one body again, the fist came to them rather easily so they were sure the leg would not be much harder. Yua would begin to focus as Yui would kick her leg out she would aim both of her legs to come out as well this time focusing and using body bolding she would suddenly lash her legs to both kicks to the sides and Yui's leg would slam the middle of the straw dummy this time with it being crushed and split in half. It was like a strong vicious bite of an animal snapping the dummy part and making Yui smile. Yes they had such a unique ability their fighting style would be brutal for anyone to ever face She was quite happy but she felt someone staring at them as she would turn and spot the body smiling, she would motion for him to come over as the two would split again.

"Yua, he seems like a fairly attractive boy, should we enjoy teasing him some, I think it could be quite fun."

"Yui it is not nice to play with peoples hearts, you know you have to plans no sleep with him why would you tease him."

"It is simple Yua because it is fun to do so, but fine we will simply see if he wants to spar us. You know sometimes I hate how you can easily manipulate me to change my mind."

Jutsu Trained:
    Connected Legs 250/150

Signature:
    Kouen Miyamoto
    Kouen Miyamoto

Post by Kouen Miyamoto Thu Oct 11, 2018 10:33 pm

Kojima wasn't exactly making it discreet for himself at the way he was staring at the twins, but they were honestly the most eye-catching thing happening at the training grounds, when they motioned for the boy to come over, he pointed to himself in a questioning way as a way to say "You mean me?" but seeing as they were nobody else next to him, he knew well enough that they indeed meant him. What could they want from the boy? perhaps it was unkind of him to stare for so long and it might've been distasteful, so when he made his way towards the duo he opened up the conversation with them.

"Hey... sorry, I'm a new Genin and I came here to train, but I have no idea on how to start the said training. You two were pretty eye-catching out of everyone else here though, which is why I was probably staring longer then I intended." their training moves were pretty flashy, at least to the young Genin. Maybe he could ask these two to possibly train him and give him some tips? no... perhaps not, he only just met them and that would be too straightforward. He'd listen to what they have to say and perhaps ask about that a bit later on.
    Chinoike Yui and Yua
    Chinoike Yui and Yua
    Leaf Jounin
    Leaf Jounin

Post by Chinoike Yui and Yua Thu Oct 11, 2018 10:46 pm

Yui and Yua would laugh a bit, the wording he used could be twisted to mean something he likely did not mean. Still, he seemed rather innocent and seemed lost so maybe a spar with him could prove exciting to themselves and himself. They did wonder what sort of Jutsu and style he used as a grin would cross Yui's lips if he told them they would know exactly how to counter it.

"So do you want to spar with us, understand we are considered as one as well our bloodline is quite unique. I can split from my sister but it feels like leaving behind a limb, imagine leaving your arm somewhere and moving to another location that is how it feels to us. If I can help you as a new genin it would be my pleasure but I need to know if I have something to teach you first."

Yui would wait for him to speak again, that was quite a convincing speech she gave, it likely would cause him to tell her and then she could prepare how to fight him. One thing she had become good at was being manipulative to catch some of those people she had killed she had to lure them in first. She had become so manipulative and silver-tongued in order to destroy and crush the corruption in the village the best she could.

Signature:
    Kouen Miyamoto
    Kouen Miyamoto

Post by Kouen Miyamoto Thu Oct 11, 2018 10:57 pm

A bloodline that attached two separate people together? that's definitely unique. He almost felt tempted to speak up about his own bloodline, but remembered to keep his Sunagakure origins private. As far as he knew, no one suspected Kojima so far that that he was actually a refuge from Sunagakure, and that the few people who knew him believe the story that he's just an orphan. "That's pretty interesting, well... I'm just a bland person. I don't have any special jutsu or body... stuff." he really had no idea how to phrase that last part in reference to the twins unique ability. "I'm an orphan, so I would have no idea." he'd keep under the cover of that story for now. He liked the people of Kumogakure, but he didn't really trust anybody deep enough to share his true origins.

When they prompted on whether or not they would have something to teach him, along with possibly sparring with them. "Oh... well, I have Lightning Release and have a natural take for Taijutsu but I don't know any techniques to either of those two things... like I said, I'm a new Genin." he hoped he didn't lose their interest with that sentence alone. "But I am willing to improve myself as a ninja, so if this spar can help me get stronger... I'm all for it."
    Chinoike Yui and Yua
    Chinoike Yui and Yua
    Leaf Jounin
    Leaf Jounin

Post by Chinoike Yui and Yua Thu Oct 11, 2018 11:21 pm

The pair listened to what he had to say he seemed to have zero jutsu trained other than the academy stuff, they both would let out a sigh no way they could spar him but they could teach him something. If they taught him some stuff he may be willing to fight them later, and that would allow them to test even more fun combos they had planned to learn.

"Okay we can help you with that watch how we fight, we won't use the crazy combination stuff as we will be separate. I will have Yua display it for you and I will help you with your form, also Yua try to learn some more of the Arhat Fist stuff. I think we are able to train a few jutsu of that style so go ahead and train one of them and I will watch him try to copy the form of the style."

Yua would nod her head as she would take the stance taking a deep breath as she did, she knew exactly what Yui wanted to learn as the pair had minds that were linked. She would look at a new straw dummy as she would begin to focus as she would slide her foot forward pushing all her weight into the punch before opening her palm and slamming it hard into the dummy exploding it and shattering it clean in half. She would smile and turn toward Yui and smile, she was sure her sister was happy with the result, they were slowly getting stronger and were more than excited to learn even more jutsu.

"Okay as you saw the style uses the weight of your body you have to slide your body forward thrusting your fist or feet forward, it isn't about a bunch of flashy blows it's about effective and powerful strong blows, these are aimed to cause maximum damage without exerting too much energy to do so."

Teaching: Teaching Arhat Fist
    Jutsu Learned:
    Shatter Palm 328/150

Signature:
    Kouen Miyamoto
    Kouen Miyamoto

Post by Kouen Miyamoto Thu Oct 11, 2018 11:40 pm

With the way that she explained it, he believed he could get into the gist of it well enough. Trying to follow the example of the other twin destroying the straw dummy, Kojima went to his own one and prepared his stance, spreading his legs slightly and putting his arms to the side, as if he were tensing up his muscles and trying to output that tensity as a weapon, he felt like dropping it but he couldn't... he had to learn this. After doing his best to maintain and tensity in his muscles and pushing it forward with a fist, he gave a strong, powerful strike against the dummy that didn't splatter it's straws everywhere similar to how she did it, but he could definitely feel a overwhelming, powerful urge come over him when he managed to land that, strength he hadn't tapped into before.

He thought of something... he found it a bit weird doing it with his hands, maybe there were a way to do it with his legs? he built up the tensity in his muscles once more with Arhat Fist, but this time he got up close to the seemingly unaffected dummy and put a rising knee into where the dummies abdomen would be. It knocked the straw dummy even harder then, flinging it back and nearly launching it off the ground before it nastily flinged right back at Kojima, knocking him back. He stood up from the ground, and despite that embarrassing drawback, he felt accomplished to achieve such a style in such short time. "Is that how you do it?" he'd ask.

Learned: Arhat Fist
    Rising Knee
    WC: 269/200
    Chinoike Yui and Yua
    Chinoike Yui and Yua
    Leaf Jounin
    Leaf Jounin

Post by Chinoike Yui and Yua Fri Oct 12, 2018 4:04 pm

She watched her sister and the boy as well, he did not too bad considering this was his first time using the tyle but he was not quite in form as Yui would move over to him pushing her chest into his body with her hand traveling down to his leg. She would lift it and show him he was off by around two inches, this was the difference from a devastating blow and an average knee strike.

"You were out of form a bit, when throwing the knee it did have a nice impact but had you shifted the knee two inches lower it would have struck the kidney area. This would cause your opponent to have a very difficult time keeping their stamina up. By striking hard blows toward an organ it will cause even the most seasoned shinobis body to betray them."

Yua would begin to focus on the next jutsu she planned to learn, it was quite similar to what she had just learned the only difference is this was thrown with much more force and aim up with the thrust. This type of attack was meant to shatter bones, cause very severe injuries to things like Kidneys and other organs when Yua went and slammed her plan into the dummy it once again exploded from the impact. Yui would nod with approval, she was glad her sister was doing so well, even two years ago she was so weak and feeble while not part of Yui. Now she was her equal even outside of the body, they were both as strong as each other and new the jutsu the other knew.

"Okay you saw the attack my sister just did, how about you try this as well, you aim to strike with the palm lifting the force upward, it is effective on damaging organs and causing painful damage to bones. Kicks can also work in such a way, but we have no developed those attacks yet ourselves."

Her body continued to be pressed against his arm as she would pull away with a light giggle and waited for him to try. He seemed like a smart enough person to learn, he picked up the use of the style much more quickly then she had imagined.

Jutsu Teaching:
    Slamming Palm
    Jutsu Learned:
    Slamming Palm: 380/150

Signature:
    Kouen Miyamoto
    Kouen Miyamoto

Post by Kouen Miyamoto Fri Oct 12, 2018 7:27 pm

Even though Kojima was questionable of her intentions at first, he willingly accepted his personal space to be invaded by her in the interest of seeing how he got the technique wrong, with her adjusting his leg just a bit higher compared to how he actually hit the dummy and he nodded, being thankful for being instructed on the proper way to do it. "Thanks. I'll keep that in mind for the next time I do it." and afterwards, he paid attention to the attack that Yui's sister had used and it seemed to be an a very strong, upward palm. It looked to be a more complex technique compared to the knee strike he had managed to pull off, but nothing ventured, nothing gained from what he guessed.

"Okay... I'll give it a go." he heard the giggling of Yui, having no idea what she's laughing at but from the short brief time they were embraced, she would notice that he didn't seem bothered by it at all and rather, just took it as her trying to be an effective teacher. After he could move once more, he moved to the nearby training dummy and tensed up his muscles once more, activating the Arhat Fist. He tried to follow the exact steps of how Yui's sister did it and prepared his arm at a balanced level against the dummy, he then suddenly threw the palm up and the upward palm violently slammed against the practice dummy, sending it off the ground as it fell straight on the grass, the impact being powerful enough to throw it off the small wooden pole it's attached to on the ground.

WC: 278/250
    Learned: Slamming Palm from Yui & Yua - 150 WC
    Shoulder Charge - 100 WC
    Chinoike Yui and Yua
    Chinoike Yui and Yua
    Leaf Jounin
    Leaf Jounin

Post by Chinoike Yui and Yua Fri Oct 12, 2018 9:31 pm

Yui watched him once more, he was beginning to get the styles form but once again his aim was off, he did not the dummy but he needed to start thinking of where the strikes land. She would get close once again as she took his arm into her hand she began to trace her fingers along his muscle in the arm. He was not built for the style yet, she would need to train him hard in order to develop the proper muscles to use.

"You did hit the target but the aim was off when striking with such a technique aim for the middle of the chest, the joints on the arms or legs as well as areas with soft spots. You have a lot more to work on, using the jutsu is one thing being effective and not be an average user is another. With proper training using even the most simple technique well makes you stronger than someone that is a stronger opponent. You must observe the opponent and weaknesses, you must look at their muscle build if they appear to have strong arms it likely means they use a lot of taijutsu. If they appear weaker in muscle density it means they focus on other things such as Ninjutsu or Genjutsu."

Yua would begin training the next jutsu as she began to focus on her hand a green glow would begin to surround it, this was the first time she had tried to use it so it felt a bit difficult but the concept was simple enough. She would move toward the dummy as she would flip top her side before slicing the arm of the dummy. She would take a closer look however and she aimed exactly where she wanted, she cut the ligament in the elbow that allows for the elbow to move. This would effectively make the person only able to use one arm. She would smile as she turned toward her sister, though her face had a bit of a frown on how much she was paying attention to the boy.

Jutsu Learned:
    Chakra Scalpel 350/150

Signature:
    Kouen Miyamoto
    Kouen Miyamoto

Post by Kouen Miyamoto Fri Oct 12, 2018 11:57 pm

Kojima nodded to what she said as she explained it, feeling her finger trace along his muscles which were average while his build itself is well toned. He had some muscle, but not enough to really give that hard strike that Yui is talking about. As expected, it sounded like it will indeed be a challenge to get the level of strength that he wants to get, he wasn't expecting a lot or hoping to get that wildly strong on the first day, but he was hoping for some clear path to be cut forward to attain the strength that he needs. From how it looks, it might be months, even years away from being attained. 

"Okay... I'll try again." Kojima said, he'd walk towards the dummy that he slammed from before and placed it back up on the wooden pole, piercing it through the bottom of the straw dummy and holding it back in one place, a few pieces of the straw were missing and scattered all around the area due to the previous slam that Kojima used, but it was still held together well enough to be hit with one more for practice. He went in-front of the dummy once more, tensing his body and this time, charged up his attack by getting his palm to the right side of his upper leg, just to quickly slam it against the dummies stomach and this time, the dummies pieces scattered all around. Kojima liked to believe that he achieved the same level of strength as the two now, but in reality the dummy most likely exploded like that because it was already damaged beforehand.
    Chinoike Yui and Yua
    Chinoike Yui and Yua
    Leaf Jounin
    Leaf Jounin

Post by Chinoike Yui and Yua Sun Oct 14, 2018 8:19 am

She watched him strike again, this time he had done much better, once he trained his body to properly handle this style he would be decent at least at using it. She would nod with acceptance, for his body he had right now that was the best he could basically hope for, though now she felt rather hungry after using so much of her energy with the two merging back into one body.

"That was a fine strike, you need to make workout regiments to train your body for these strong hits, instead of many strikes you focus on effective strikes so you need to design your body to handle those. You did a great job learning this so I give you credit, would you like to go eat with us, we are rather famished after the workout. You see with us sharing one body we also share each other resources so we burn through calories twice as fast as an average person."

They would wait to see if he would come with them, they were done however with this training session they felt quite good with what they had learned overall. They wanted him to trust them so they could try to convert him to Jashinism, he was a genuinely good person. They could feel he was not bad and he would be perfect for the movement in the church they were trying to push.

EXP:7X15=105
    Jutsu Learned:
    Connected Fists
    Connected Legs
    Shatter Palm
    Slamming Palm
    Chakra Scalpel

-Attempted Exit-

Signature:
    Kouen Miyamoto
    Kouen Miyamoto

Post by Kouen Miyamoto Sun Oct 14, 2018 6:22 pm

The twins bloodline kept impressing the young man, compared to the bloodline that he had, theirs were pretty cool and seemed to be far more powerful then what he might unlock later on. She gave one last lesson and lecture on his use of the Arhat Fist, giving him that motivation to try and master it in his spare time, next to the jutsu's that he should try to learn. After the offer was given to eat with the twins, Kojima gave a nod with a smile, clearly on board with the idea. "Sure, that'd be great."

And with that, his short visit to the training grounds came to an end as he exited with her to grab something to eat. She seemed to be a pretty good person and from what he's seen so far, is pretty knowledgeable on what it means to be a ninja.

(Exit)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 2:40 am