Welcome Guest! You have made 50 posts!

Join Our Discord! : Here After high demand from everyone, we've finally opened a Discord Chat Server for the site!
We are an AU Naruto Roleplay Forum!

Blast Yui trains more

Kotoshura Yui
    Kotoshura Yui

Blast Yui trains more Empty Blast Yui trains more

Post by Kotoshura Yui Mon Sep 24, 2018 9:03 pm

Yui would arrive at the familiar grounds she had trained so much at ready for another day of joy. She had to get stronger, she had to become the villages most powerful genin and prove she was worthy of the title of the clan leader. With much discussion Yui had been promoted to the clan leader with them seeing her as the likely strongest user this generation, she could only wonder how her brother would feel. He was out on a mission and while he was gone Yui would get promoted to be in charge of him, this likely would cause some sort of anger from him but then again it was his own fault for not proving his power.

She would let out a sigh as she began to focus, she had to get those annoying thoughts out of her head as she had several jutsu she planned to train on this day. She had been working on a style using her blast combined with strong style and it had worked wonders in the two spars she had with the former kage as well as Kanna. She began to practice her strong blows with her getting her form as she would jump into the air throwing a heel drop before firing off a blast burst to suddenly change her kick into a vicious roundhouse in the air, the sudden change of direction made this a style that would be hard to defend against. As she continued her use and change of direction she utilized it even with some of the strong style techniques like turning leaf hurricane into a whirling spin kick that would have many rotations to nail someone with. She also was able to blast herself high into the air making her able to get behind people trying to avoid her blasts and use air combos onto them while they were defenseless. She was sure at the exams she would have in the future she would be nearly unmatched, her confidence as she landed was clear with a wide smile on her face. The style was mastered as she was sure she had a great grasp on it from the battles she had already used it in when she was still working out the ideas of her style.

Learned:

Blast Tai Style D 100/100
    Blast Tai Style C 200/200

Blast Yui trains more Empty Re: Blast Yui trains more

Post by Kotoshura Yui Mon Sep 24, 2018 9:19 pm

She had learned some blast strikes and kicks during her battles and learned to use them as techniques however she felt she was stronger now so she would try to add more power behind those attacks. She would focus for a moment before she would fire her hand out with her standing several meters from the target dummy before it would explode into splinters as a massive explosion would be heard going off. As she stood there in awe before her the ground had been blown away leading all the way to her target as it was clear this attack was dangerous as hell she could never use this in a spar for fear of killing someone.

"Well... that was far more damage than I ever imagined, the stronger my bloodline gets the more of a danger I will become. I am glad I had that woman make me gauntlets if I did not have those the blast radius would be a very high danger to everyone I am around. I can restrain the power some but that would be pointless I will just need to remember this cannot be used without it being needed, the same with my gate use only for serious situations."

She would leap into the air aiming to slam her fist into the ground as she would release the blast right as she struck the ground releasing a devastating effect, the ground would crush before the force as it would crater and split apart with another massive explosion echoing throughout the training grounds.

She felt comfortable with what she had shown with her punches it was now time to work on the kicks. She felt her kicking was likely more powerful due to the physical force as well as the blast going off as well. She would begin to do her hop step as she began to bounce up and down before planing her feet hard into the ground before dashing low to the ground with a violent force forward before she would lift her foot aiming at a new target dummy before firing off the blast with her foot launching upward with the massive explosion once again obliterating the target dummy but with it launching half of it into the air Yui would plant her right hand before firing off a blast to launch herself into the air spinning above the half body before using her blast kick to slam once again into the dummy with it exploding into nothing now as simply small pieces would rain down to the ground before with Yui landing on her feet and smiling. She was becoming so much stronger and even her muscles had begun to show increases in strength, with her chest even feeling tight with her bra now it was clear she would need to go shopping soon for new ones.

Trained:
    Greater Blast Strikes 200/200
    Greater Blast Launch 200/200

-Exit Thread-

EXP:10X2=20

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 4:31 pm