Welcome Guest! You have made 50 posts!

Join Our Discord! : Here After high demand from everyone, we've finally opened a Discord Chat Server for the site!
We are an AU Naruto Roleplay Forum!

2 posters

The Caged Beast (Adult)

Hana Kaguya
    Hana Kaguya

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Taijutsu | Sensory | Ninjutsu| Kenjutsu | Water | Lightning
    Class: X
    Ryo: 10,000

The Caged Beast (Adult) Empty The Caged Beast (Adult)

Post by Hana Kaguya Fri Sep 07, 2018 6:18 am

Following the evening spent at Nami's house the two Kaguya, Alkaid and Tsubaki, would make their way back to the Kaguya Clan District together. It was dusk when the left the Hozuki's as the two got to enjoy the pleasant stroll together. The sky was a denim blue as the sun just dropped below the horizon. Although the yellow and orange from the sun was absent there were bits of light that illuminated the sky making dusk Tsubaki's favorite time of day. It was poetic to say the least. The sun was gone, yet still had a dying influence on the sky producing as much light as it could. People prepared for this having street lights on, some establishments closing while others turning on their lights. Nonetheless they would make it back inside the district walls in one piece. Although she was confident in her self-defense she never truly felt at home until she was inside the clan walls. The older clansmen kept watch constantly as others patrolled the streets. Tsubaki could walk the streets and alleys at three in the morning and yet feel at peace. Today was not the day for night wandering, however. "We're almost home. Finally!" She said hysterically. Sure enough in ten minutes they would be at the great doors of the palace.

Tsubaki dresses very light and loose to accompany her clan's ability. She wears a pair of deep blue sandals popular among many Shinobi which is coupled with a lavender haori kimono. The kimono is secured with a blue sash secured around her waist. Beneath the kimono Tsubaki wears a light mesh shirt to provide additional coverage.

Tsubaki herself is of short height among her clan, standing only 5'6 and weight 140 lbs. Tsubaki had not completely adapted to living in the palace yet. She never sought herself as royalty and never wanted to be treated as such. She did appreciate the power, however, as her love for the clan was perhaps the strongest. At least that's what she told herself. It was her fuel to train up and better the Kaguya's standing with Kirigakure. Once Tsubaki opened the door she would hold it for Alkaid to enter the palace before shutting it behind her. There was still activity in the palace, though a lot less than before. Things were settling down even within the palace walls. She would lead Alkaid to the large, carved marble spiral staircase which led them round and round to the highest level of the palace. The journey would be tiresome for those particularly out of shape. The Kaguya valued physical health and traditional architecture. As such there was no presence of ramps or lifts at all in the palace and barely any electric lighting aside from large areas where they are essential.

All the way up the spiral staircase would lead the couple to a medium room and a hallway extending from it leading to a set of double doors which could only be the master bedroom. By the time the two made it up they could hear a small ruckus from the base level as the bazaar guards retired for the night within the castle. The night watch would protect the residential area, though the bazaar had a curfew. At that point it was better for the guards to rotate into the castle in case of emergency.

The room the two stood in was decorated with lots of art, busts, trophies, and most things exotic and appreciated by the Kaguya. Everything related to war and tradition was displayed and glorified as artistic and sacred. Of course Tsubaki would see this a hundred times by now, not minding any of these. "Let's go!" She said enthusiastically towing Alkaid by her wrist. They would be just outside the master bedroom doors as Tsubaki would push over side open. Inside was her typical room layout. Despite moving into a palace her tastes did not sway. The room was dim at first, the only lighting coming from outside. She would fix this in a jiffy as she grabbed a match box and lit a series of white candles that spread across her dresser before lighting another to ignite the candles on both of the nightstands next to her king sized bed. In combination they produced enough lighting to be comfortable.

Tsubaki would approach the balcony door on the far side sliding the cloth cover over before opening the door. It let in a cool draft flickering the candle lights briefly. The chill would reap her body causing her to shiver in delight. Most importantly it let in some nice cool air instead of this stuffy warm air. In the same area she would work to take off her sandals kicking them aside to the point now she was barefoot. The room would undoubtedly heat up quickly with all the candles lit. "Much better! Anyways, I have a treat I picked up while I was out. I figured....well, with all the work we've been doing lately it would be nice to un-wine-d a little." She said, giggling to herself being able to drop her rehearsed pun. Of course this would be quickly followed by her retrieving a large bottle from beneath her pillows. "Triple Magnum Honey Wine. It's supposed to be sweet, and it was pretty expensive, so I hope it tastes good." She said before sitting ladylike on the bed and working the bottle open. After a couple failed attempts to pull the cork manually she remembered a specific device used. Not having a wine opening she opted to use her bones producing a similar structure from her finger. Within seconds the bottle was popped open.

Raising the bottle to her nose she took a whiff. Smells like...pure honey... Of course this was a natural trigger for the Kaguya maiden. She simply had to be the first to test it. Holding the bottle by both hands she would tilt her head back taking a dram. Four solid gulps was all she could handle before the burn in the throat started to grow. As she popped the bottle from her lips she licked them clean. "It's delicious! Have some!" As the alcohol settled in her stomach she would feel an immediate buzz. It was delicious and easy to swallow, though that was the problem. Without a strong burn or generally being gross like other alcohols it would be easy to suck down the equivalent of three shots on hard liquor in a single go. She would shake the bottle teasingly to see if Alkaid was cool enough to handle it. For as big as Alkaid talked she wondered if she could handle a bit of wine.

Stamina: A (S w/Demon Bell)
    Speed: B
    Coordination: A+
    Intelligence: D
    Perception: A
    Hibiki
    Hibiki
    Leaf Genin
    Leaf Genin

The Caged Beast (Adult) Empty Re: The Caged Beast (Adult)

Post by Hibiki Sat Sep 08, 2018 8:21 pm

Alkaid was absolutely thrilled to be walked home together with Tsubaki. A nice casual stroll with just the two of them under the stars seemed incredibly romantic, thought she knew she was probably the one one who saw it that way. They weren’t in their clan’s district yet but she showed no sign of concern.

You’d have to be an absolute dunce to try and rob someone in a village chock full of ninja around every corner. Even if that wasn’t the case Alkaid wouldn’t be too worried about strolling around even the worst slum in the country, even when dressed as provocatively as she was now. Unless someone was an absolute monster like old man Nikuyo trying to lay hands on her when she didn’t want to be touched would be tantamount to suicide.

She wasn’t carrying any weapons but she didn’t need to when her entire body could produce one at a moments notice. That ability made her the perfect candidate for slipping into high security places, and she’d even used it to kill more then one person who had thought they where otherwise untouchable.

Her favorite was to send a spike to the heart from the palm of her hand. Death was so instant they usually won’t have time to make noise and the looks on their faces as they passed was almost always priceless. Her Handler Zero had suggested she try getting them when going in for a kiss but she’d rejected that idea. It was one thing to pretend to be a woman of the night and another to actual act like one. Her lips where to remain pure. The only person she’d allow to touch them where her eventual husband or Tsubaki if she ever decided she’d like to try doing that.

That idea made Alkaid blush lightly but she knew it was a far off fantasy. Tsbuaki was as straight as they came. The same went for Alkaid herself for the most part thought she was slightly bi-curious she was still a woman who mainly preferred men. It was simply that her deep love for her cousin was one that transcended such pesky things as gender. To be it bluntly she wouldn’t mind experimenting if that option had been open to her.

There had been more then one occasion she had cursed not being born a man. If she’d had her betrothal to Tsubaki would have been all but assured since they where so closely related. Then again would she have grown to love her so deeply if they hadn’t spent so much time together as children. They had shared practically everything together from a young age, for baths to clothes. A closeness that wouldn’t be possible otherwise.

She sighed, wondering what Tsubaki’s rush to get back home was. Couldn’t they just enjoy the night air together a little bit longer? Unlike her cousin who was dressed very traditional she wore a white leotard. Tight and skimpy it barely covered the bottom of her ample bosom while leaving most of her cleavage and the top of her chest exposed.

Other then that the only thing she had one where some white gloves over her slender arms that extended up to the top of her leotard and long brown stockings that ran to just above her knees. The only piece of her outfit the two had in common where matching sets of zori sandals. Standing at the same high as her cousin but being slightly heavier the two would have almost been mirror images of each other if not for the fact Alkaid had shorter hair and a slightly smaller bosom.

As they arrived at the palace Alkaid sighed again. It was just simply so big she wasn’t sure she’d ever be able to get used to it. She vastly preferred the more intimate setting their house had been back before the district had become official and this monstrosity of a building had been constructed. It was such a pain to get around, if she hadn’t increased her stamina recently she would have been in trouble.

When they stopped at the room with all the art and trophies Alkaid figured that would where Tsubaki would show her the surprise she had in store. Why did it have to be here? She hated this room with all of it’s gross materialism on display. As far as she was concerned most of it was just a bunch of expensive junk with little to no practical use.

She was astonished as Tsubaki grabbed her wrist, pulling her along to the master bedroom. How long had it been since she’d last been invited inside the matriarch’s room? Certainly before the palace…. before Yui had passed away even. It was refreshing to see that the more things changed that at least some things stayed the same. The space might be larger, but what was inside was largely unchanged. It was fancy to be sure but with none of the pretentiousness of the previous room.

As Tsbuaki began to light the candles, Alkaid saw a teddy bear lying on the bed next to the main pillows and smiled warmly. It was a reminder of simpler times, and it warmed her heart to see her cousin still had the gift she had given her so long ago and kept in such pristine condition as well.

“Do you know how man men would kill to be standing where I am right now?” she asked with a playful smile on her face. The candles where emitting a pleasantly flower like smell and the low lighting they gave of was just enough to see. Again like earlier it was incredible romantic. Considering Tsubaki could have just turned on the normal lights Alkaid almost wondered if her cousin was trying to seduce her but quickly dismissed that idea. More then likely she had simply done it without realizing the effect it was causing.

Taking off her sandles and setting them neetly beside the ones her cousin had disgarded Alkaid chucked at her joke. “I’m not sure how well chocolate chip cookies go with wine, but I have plenty left over from the party if you’d like some.” she offered only to gasp at the sight of the bottle Tsubaki produced.

A magnum was 1.5 liters or double the size of an average bottle. If you tripled that it was 4.5 which was a heck of a lot of wine for only two people. To top things off it was a super high quality brand the kind you’d find at only the highest class restaurants with the premium price such things entailed. Tsubaki hadn’t been joking when she said that it’d been expensive.

“I’d heard that honey was in short supply this year, how on earth did you manage to get your hands on that?” asked Alkaid in awe as she took a seat beside Tsubaki on the bed trying her best to mimic her cousins ladylike movements from earlier. The only problem now was that they had a big bottle but no wine glasses to use it with.

Alkaid was thinking about how to make a goblet from her bones so she could save herself a long trip to the downstairs kitchen when Tsubaki unexpectedly broke from her role as a proper lady and sipped directly from the bottle itself. Alkaid simply found the sight of her oh so perfect cousin slipping up like that to be too adorable for words.

As Tsubaki finished gulping some down and held out the bottle to her telling her to have some Alkaid blushed deeply as she realized the implication. Her lips would be touching the same bottle that her cousins had been touching, an indirect kiss.

“Heck yeah.” she said giddily almost as if she was already drunk despite not having touched a sip. Grabbing the bottle she slugged it back. It was so smooth, unlike the stuff she usually had to endure at the bars she hung around at for information. She had no trouble gulping down the same amount as her cousin had thought she made a point of stopping after the forth glup, not wanting to turn this into a drinking contest.

The last thing she wanted was to get shit faced drunk right now. It would feel too much like cheating if the only reason she got into her onee-sama’s pants was because she got to smashed to know better. That type of thing wasn’t love. Besides if such a thing where to ever happen she’d want to remember it afterward.

“That is simply scrumptious. Thank you”
    she exclaimed as she righted the bottle and licking her lips. The only thing that could got taste better would be an actual kiss. That seemed unlikely to happen, but that fact did nothing to deminish the fact that tonight was a good night indeed.

Character File

Post by Hana Kaguya Sun Sep 09, 2018 3:18 am

Tsubaki gave a half-hearted scoff when Alkaid spoke about how men would feel to be in her shoes. She did not know if what Alkaid said was true or not. She hoped men were not as shallow as she portrayed them as, though a big part of her believed Alkaid had a lot more experience with guys than she did. "Bah! They can drool all they want." She said, not having much more to add to what she said. Fact was Tsubaki did not have time to waste with horny men. They were useless to her. She wanted a man that were dignified and wanted to lead the clan into success and glory. Not a man who just wanted to get in her pants. She prepared her room and popped the bottle of wine, Alkaid mentioning if she wondered chocolate chips went well with the wine. "Hmmm...well, it is a dessert wine, so I think it would go great with cookies." Whether it was really good or not was none of her concern. She wanted an excuse to indulge more on Alkaid's cookies. She was an exceptional baker. Tsubaki was not too bent on making sweets, though she did enjoy consuming them in massive quantities. Her cooking abilities were limited to what was healthy and traditional. She liked to eat clean to maintain her body.

But that didn't mean she was against letting loose once in a while. Tonight was one of those nights. Cookies and liquor were something she could enjoy once in a blue moon. They both were on the bed, Tsubaki having eaten two cookies in the brief period where Alkaid had her swig of the wine. Having the bottle passed back Tsubaki took another, swishing the wine around a bit in her mouth to cleanse it from whatever bit of cookie remain before swallowing. It was pleasant, the dessert and mead going well together. Tsubaki hugged the bottle between her thighs as she reclined on the bed, the mountain of pillows she had keeping her upright. A sigh would escape her lips as she sunk in. "I guess that's one of the perks of having money." She said answering Alkaid's question. Honey was certainly a delicacy versus sugar, which was much easier to obtain. Of course this did not matter to her since she was loaded. A good bottle of mead was mere spending change, or in this case a treat.

"This past year has all been a blur it seems. Just a year ago I was still in my old, cozy home. It was subtle and quiet. I was less of a clan leader or more of just an image before this district came. Now I barely have time to relax, or even enjoy the rest of my childhood." She said, if one could even consider seventeen and eighteen apart of the childhood era. "Though, I don't regret it. The clan needs this. We need this. The better standing the Kaguya have with the village the least likely we would be used as 'pawns' or be outright ignored." In the end she did care deeply for the clan, old or young. They were family to her. Family she was in charge of protecting. Sitting upright she took another heavy dram clearing five gulps this time. It was all beginning to hit her in that moment as her head felt fuzzy and warm. Her body was heavy and numb. The bottle of wine was more than halfway empty, impressive considering it held 2250 mL and the two managed to clear such amount in a matter of minutes. I guess one could say Tsubaki was attracted to the feeling given.

A breeze would surge through the room, stronger than the others as it flickered the candles and ran chills up her spine. She would set the bottle on the nightstand closest to Alkaid. Although she liked the buzzed feeling of alcohol she was definitely not addicted. She knew her limits and not to overstep them. "You know, I envy you somewhat. You have the freedom to do whatever you want. You can go anywhere and really date anybody you please. I will most likely never explore the world beyond this village besides traveling about during missions, assuming I go on them. You can go anywhere and date people not within the clan. As a Queen I don't have much choice. I mean, I do, but it would be frowned upon. Everything I do is judged. I'm like a celebrity. You on the other hand, you're just another clan member. A ninja. I'm just surprised I see you as often as I do. What keeps you around the district and village so much?" She questioned as she leaned her head on the side of Alkaid's shoulder. She did not want what she said to be mistaken for her "venting." It was far from what she wanted. Instead she wanted to learn more about Alkaid. She missed the nights they would hang out and gossip like usual. Having her over was an attempt to revive part of her childhood that she missed so dearly.

Hibiki
    Hibiki
    Leaf Genin
    Leaf Genin

Post by Hibiki Tue Sep 11, 2018 10:28 pm

“Careful, if you let them drool too much we’d end up with a new lake before long.” joked Alkaid at how less Tsubaki could care about the fact men found her extremely attractive.   Not that Alkaid could blame them. Her cousin had beauty to rival a goddess, from her fine and delicate blemish free skin, her lustrous hair to eyes that sparked like jewels.   Best of all where her impressive bust.  They where boisterous to the point even woman would sometimes give them a second glance.

But looks where only half the story. It was her personality that made her truly attractive.   She was open minded and considerate.  Despite being in power she almost never let it get to her head, and absolutely never acted like she was above the rest of the clan.  She was refined in a way Alkaid could only pretend to be.

As far as the cookies went, Alkaid knew her cousin just wanted more of them even if they didn’t really pair well with the wine.  Cooking was one of the few feminine things she could do right but even then she didn’t think it was much to write home about. It was ok sure, but it was more along the lines of home cooking then the kind of food you could sell in a restaurant.  

Really the only reason she knew how to cook wasn’t because she’d wanted to make meals for her eventual husband but because she’d needed to  know how for her activities as a spy. Unless her cover was as an aristocrat good luck explaining a woman who couldn’t at least bake the basics.

As her cousin took the bottle back Alkaid popped one of the cookies into her mouth and began munching,  holding one hand under her mouth being extremely careful not to get any crumbs onto the bed.  She couldn’t dare make a mess here, in this most sacred of places.

So the rare alcohol was a perk of having money.  Money in most cases was just paper and yet everyone seemed to want to hoard loads of it.  The weird thing was, the more you had the more you still tended to want.  Even if a person already had more then they could ever spend in a life time they would keep gathering more anyhow.  Why? For what purpose? Alkaid could never understand.

Having a bunch was just painting another target on your back. A reason for people to hate you, to envy you. To want to control and use you.  All Alkaid ever wanted was enough to keep food in her belly, clothes on her back and a roof over her head, a roof she could share with Tsubaki.

“A lot sure has changed in a year.” agreed Alkaid. “If someone had asked me then if I ever thought we’d have an official district I would have told them they where crazy and yet here where are.”  said Alkaid her voice nostalgic.  

She was glad her cousin didn’t regret the choices she had made but even she couldn’t help if they had been the right ones.  In a village full of of so many blood thirsty psychopaths was standing out really the best option?  She knew Tsubaki was only doing what she thought was best for the clan but making those types of choices weren’t simple or easy.  

It was tough to be Queen, as proven by the revelations Tsubaki had in store for her.  Heavy is the crown as they saying went.  It was shocking for Alkaid that for as much as she envied Tsubaki for being the perfect woman, Tsubaki envied her in turn.

How ironic was it that she had all that freedom and yet she couldn’t have the one thing she truly wanted.  Alkaid wondered what her cousin would think if she knew the price she’d had to pay to obtain that freedom.  The only reason she hadn’t been poured into the same mold, been made to take on the same responsibilities was because an Anbu had talked the elders into sending her to the general shinobi academy instead of the clan only classes most of her brethren attended.

They had trading her attendance for status and the elders had agreed not having any idea what they where really getting into.  If they had known that she would really been doing black ops training would they still have agreed?  They certainly wouldn’t if they had known what a maverick they’d be creating.

Alkaid had been a little bit eccentric to start with but it had been exposure to the world outside the (unoffical) district walls that had opened her eyes to the possibilities most of her clan had been willfully blind to.   That was why she was so unladylike at times, but it was also why she had been one of the few to treat outcasts like Yui and Yanagi so warmly. Why she was one of the few who actually wanted to look outside the clan to find a mate.

“These hands of mine are stained with so much blood…. Am I really worthy to hold ones that are still so pure?” Thought Alkaid to herself as her cousin leaned against her.  “Heh.” she chuckled. “Are you seriously asking me that Onee-sama? I thought the answer would have been obvious considering I wasn’t trying to hide it or anything.” she said lightheartedly.

“It’s you silly, you’re the reason I stick around so much, the reason I keep coming back. Ever since I can remember I’ve admired you, wanted to be more like you.  When times where tough you where always my shining light keeping me from falling into the darkness.  How could I leave before returning the favor?” she asked.

“I want to be here for you when you need me. To feed you went your hungry, to hold you up when you feel weak. To tuck you in at night when you’re tired.  We’re at our best when we’re together, so I want to stay that way forever.”  she declared.  Maybe it was the alcohol or just the general atmosphere but she couldn’t help but respond with her true feelings, speaking words that she never would usually come right out and say.

Realizing the weight of what she’d said and how it could be taken as a proposal Alkaid blushed heavily.  Well she’d gone and said it now, after years of keeping it bottled up.  She’d given an inch so she might as well go a mile at this point, after all she might not get another chance to share her true feelings.  After Tsubaki had laid everything out for her, how could she possibly hold back now?

“I know we’re only cousins but I’ve always seen you as a big sister.  Maybe I’ve got a screw lose or something but somewhere along the way I began to see you as even more then that.  Onee-sama... No Tsubaki, I love you.  I love you with all my heart and soul.”  declared Alkaid firmly.  Part of her wanted to go in and try for a kiss but this was such serious business.   This had been quite a sober talk between the two of them despite the drinking involved and she didn’t want to ruin that by being too forward.

Character File

Post by Hana Kaguya Thu Sep 13, 2018 5:00 am

Tsubaki let her head rest on Alkaid's shoulder as she spoke. It allowed her to hear her clearly as she closed both eyes. She was not tired, though alcohol tend to put most people in a lethargic mood. Tsubaki was far from intoxicated, though had a solid buzz going. She was just the right amount of drunk to be conscious and have her mind set free. It was the entire reason why she asked Alkaid why she stuck around in the first place, and hinted her desire to travel versus being trapped in the Clan District most of her day. She was much like a Kage. She did not have the freedom to come and go as she pleased anymore. Though even then, before she was leader of the district, she never realized seized the moment and traveled about. I guess you never appreciate something until it's gone...

Though, amidst her own thoughts she listened to Alkaid's. She made it sound off as obvious that she was the reason she stuck around so much. Tsubaki and Alkaid were very close. They could easily be mistaken as sisters, though their lineage was almost that. They grew up like the roles of sisters doing just about everything together. The question was rhetorical now looking back on it, though such is the result after being mildly intoxicated; one did not think as clearly as they used to. However, Alkaid went on to confess another deeper feeling she had bottled up. One that caught Tsubaki off guard forcing her cheeks to pinken up as her eyes opened. Love?... Such words to be told to directly was...heart warming. To be told by someone so near and dear it felt natural. Something about her. The way Alkaid spoke and the way her body moved. It told her that her confession was more than just platonic. The the strange part was...it made her excited.

"Is that so?" The Queen inquired, her hand making its way to Alkaid's lap resting gently upon it. "Then show me..." She said finally turning to face Alkaid directly, her eyes locked onto her cousin's. Tsubaki did not hesitate to move in and lock her lips with Alkaid's. She moved both hands into the back of her leotard having a feel of her rear end. It was squishy and robust. Tsubaki attempted her best version of a kiss, her lips touching Alkaid's as she moved her tongue against hers. There was a sudden surge of courage throughout her body. She felt confident in what she was doing. She was seizing her desires up front. Tsubaki would nonchalantly pull back from her kiss, palms climbing down Alkaid's thighs as she stood on her knees. Hands moving to her own obi she pulled the tassel undoing the knot as the belt was tossed aside. Her kimono came undone in the front exposing her front, her black panties being the only secure piece of clothing on her body.

"Show me by helping me undress."

Hibiki
    Hibiki
    Leaf Genin
    Leaf Genin

Post by Hibiki Thu Sep 13, 2018 10:12 pm

As Alkaid made her confession she wondered what she would do afterward. Depending on how it went she might just have to ask Tsubaki to drink the rest of the bottle so they could both forget it ever happened but hopefully it wouldn’t come to that.

The Kaguya where a clan that liked to keep it the family. It wasn’t all that strange for them form same sex couples at times, if only as a way to vent frustrations if nothing else since it was still better then having a fling with some random stranger. She didn’t expect Tsubaki would be too into that idea though and that the older girl would let her down gently and gracefully and that it would become moment they could laugh about together somewhere down the line.

So when Tsubaki put her hand in her lap and said to show her Alkaid almost couldn’t believe here ears. The two looked each other in the eyes, the moment seeming to stretch on for an eternity as sparks flew between them but in reality it lasted only for a moment before Tsubaki leaned forward and without hesitation kissed her directly on the lips.

Never in her wildest dreams did she ever consider this moment could actually come to pass and yet the sensation she was receiving where way too vivid to not be real. The forceful yet gentle caress of their lips touching, the soft touch of finger tips rubbing over her derriere where more intense then anything her imagination could ever hope to come up with.

Alkaid flushed deeply. For all of her acting like a bad girl this was the first time she’d ever gotten so intimate with anyone. Her very first kiss. For it to be with the person she loved more then anyone else with world meant she was truly blessed. Getting over her initial shock quickly she responded in kind returning the kiss with equal fervor, the two swapping spit and twisting tongues together with ever increasing passion.

Feeling herself getting moist down below from the way Tsubaki was rubbing her behind Alkaid felt like it was high time she returned the favor. Reaching up her hands she gently cupped her cousins rather generous breasts and gave them a gentle squeeze. Part of her had wanted to do that for a very long time and she wasn’t disappointed by the results. Even thought the clothes they had a firm bounciness that was exquisitely captivating.

She continued to rub them softly until eventually Tsubaki pulled away from the kiss. She felt reluctant to stop but then again they had come up for air sometime. Fainting from oxygen deprivation because they’d been canoodling for too long would be no laughing matter and a terrible way to end the nights activates before they could truly get started.

Taking deep breaths she panted lightly, her heated breath visible in the chill evening air. Heh, that was more delicious then the wine.” she complimented, ready and willing to go for another round of snogging but it seemed Tsubaki had other ideas in mind.

Feeling her cousin’s hands run down her tights Alkaid’s spine quivered. The older girl was standing on her knees before her on the bed pulling her kimono open, a sight she’d never be able to forget as she burned it into her memory. She’d seen Tsubaki naked before, they’d shared plenty of baths together after all, but seeing her now her slender but well built frame half exposed was strangely more erotic then if she’d been straight up nude.

Gulping at the notion of helping her undress so they could get onto business Alkaid gave a confident grin. She would have been willing to settle for simply kissing tonight but if Tsubaki wanted to go all the way with this she certainly wasn’t one to complain. Quickly taking off her gloves and throwing them to the floor she seductively reached her right hand up using it to cup her cousins face by the chin.

Stroking her cheek lightly she took her other hand and used it gently pull the kimono off Tsubaki’s body so that it would pool around the older girls feet leaving only the black panties remaining. The choice of color was a bold one. The fine velvet lacy it was made from gave off an air of maturity and alure that Alkaid would be hard pressed to match. It was funny with how straight laced Tsubaki acted that she was secretly so daring, it was almost hard not to chuckle.

For Alkaid’s part she simply took the same hand she’d used to free the kimono from her cousin body and reached behind her own back, pulling the thin string that had been holding her simple leotard up with one firm tug it slide down her frame until all that remained where her brown stockings and a pair of white lacy panties. She might have acted like she was experienced but the truth under the mask she wore was that she was pristine as freshly fallen snow.

She’d had missions where seduction would have been the quickest easiest way to accomplish her goals but she’d always drawn the line from going too far, wanting to save herself for someone special. In her mind that mission had been accomplished because their was nobody more special then Tsubaki.

“You know…. it’s funny. I thought after this I could try taking you some place far away from here for a while. Give you a chance to spread those wings. Never thought I’d start by taking you to heaven first.” she said with a light laugh, giving an awkward and cheesy attempt at pillow talk.

Stepping towards Tsubaki she attempted to embrace her with a hug, their breasts touching together as she moved to gently pull her down to the bed with her. Top or bottom, neither mattered much to her at the moment as she moved to continue where they had left off before. One hand stroking her cousins back while the other slowly pulled her panties down.

Everything felt absolutely sublime for Alkaid and she wanted to do everything in her power to make sure Tsubaki felt the same way. She wasn’t exactly clear how this was exactly supposed to work between two women but together she was sure they would fine a way.

This wasn’t just lust where they where merely trying to rub against each other simply to get off, but an expression of the deep love the two of them shared, a way of bonding on both a physical and emotional level as the two became one together and made love. Screw whatever the clan would think if they found out, everything felt so right that how could this possibly ever be wrong?

Leaning froward Alkaid stole Tsubaki’s lips with her own, kissing her passionately and holding her close. Her cousin had taken the lead at the start, now it was her turn to take the reigns. She felt burning desire to prove herself, to demonstrate to her lover her worth in the bedroom so that this wouldn’t be only a one time thing brought about by the influence of booze.

Brushing Tsubaki’s inner thigh with one hand as they kissed she took her index finger and slipped the tip into the girls vagina, fingering it with slow gentle thrusts with stimulating the clitoris with her thumb. She’d done much the same to her self before when masturbating, and it felt almost surreal to put that experience to use on someone else.

The more pleasure she could give her cousin the more happy she herself would feel, as if she was experiencing it vicariously. “Does it feel good?” she asked her voice heavy with eros. As she spoke her free hand began to wander, exploring the others girls body massaging it along the way. While Tsbuaki’s breasts and genitals where amazingly alluring it would be a sin to ignore the rest of her body. Even covered in sweat each part of her was a treasure beyond compare.

Character File

Post by Hana Kaguya Fri Sep 14, 2018 3:36 am

It was after the moment of their kiss did Tsubaki realize she made it to the point of no return. Out of anybody she could have shared her first kiss with she was glad it was with somebody who loved her unconditionally. That much was secured. The atmosphere was perfect to enhance the mood. The air was chilly as it surged the room with the occasional breeze. It was more enticing as the frigid night embrace their bodies, in part granting more incentive to never separate. Alkaid's hands moved to fondle her breasts, a sensation that caused Tsubaki to quiver first as goosebumps shot through her body. A once forbidden place was no being grabbed by foreign hands. It was a new feeling. One she welcomed dearly as she mentally prepped herself for Alkaid's hands to intrude on more of these "forbidden" areas. The pressure granted by her gentle squeeze caused her to shiver as her heart rate sped up to the point where it was present in the stillness of her body, her breasts beating subtly with the movement of her heart. It let Alkaid know her body was alive.

As they parted Alkaid spoke, her sense of humor causing Tsubaki to chuckle and smile lightly. It was a welcoming bit of bed humor that did not spoil the mood, but instead prepared her to what was to come next. As Alkaid moved her hands to hold Tsubaki's face the Queen lick the bottom of her lips and the top embracing the residual saliva left over by Alkaid's. It was naughty which made it more desirable. Alkaid's hand moved to pull her top from her after undoing the obi. She also made an effort to partially undress herself as well. Within moments the both of them were topless and practically nude save for both wearing a pair of panties and Alkaid having stockings. But that would quickly be arranged otherwise.

Alkaid spoke briefly before she came in for a hug, both of them pressing their bare bodies against each other as Tsubaki went in for another kiss, her lips pecking hers as she stuck her tongue back into Alkaid's mouth. Though, this one was less lengthy than the last. The general length aside it was shorter because Tsubaki knew just what else was in store for her. She naturally assumed her submissive position being the natural sub she was. Alkaid almost carried her as Tsubaki reclined back into the bed, her hair nesting in an aura of white. Tsubaki rose her legs bringing her knees closer to her chest to allow Alkaid to remove her panties a bit easier. And it was like that did Tsubaki find herself completely nude before another person, and that person was her dearest cousin.

"My wings are spread for you to take me...and after I want to do the same to you." Tsubaki felt her body being pressed under Alkaid's as she maintained dominance. There was a wonderful sense of helplessness being under her. One that assured her that even if she came she was not done until Alkaid was. It was moving faster since Alkaid took over, Tsubaki no longer having to think about what to do next. She was simply receiving whatever passion Alkaid had stored inside her. Their breasts would touch together once again as her dom went in for a kiss, their lips locking once more robbing Tsubaki from her voice. This was topped by the sudden sensation in her genitals as Alkaid's hands first caressed her bare crotch before fixing her fingers about her vagina. In this moment Tsubaki felt as if she could hear her heart beating and nothing else. Before she could internalize what was about to happen a sudden rush of euphoria shocked through her body as she was penetrated.

Alkaid's finger sticking up her vagina forced her to gasp, her lips popping away from Alkaid's as a small bit of drool traced drown the side of her mouth. Her body reacted to this as well, each part doing its own thing. Her legs and arms wrapped around Alkaid's body pulling her in a tight embrace, her vaginal muscles tensing up and squeezing her finger, her lower body quivering, and back arching. The constant insertion and thumb fondling her clitoris forced the Kaguya to heave, her lower body rocking to the action of Alkaid's finger as she ground against her meeting Alkaid's motions with her body. Just a few measly seconds in and a sudden crashing wave of ecstasy surged through her as she came, an amount of fluid escaping her body and onto the bed. It was a surge of energy that she suddenly craved more of. Though, she wasn't going to let just this one time end the night.

Her hands moved down to Alkaid's waist as she hooked her finger under the lacing of Alkaid's panties. A small bit of bone grew from her thumb as she grazed it over the lace cutting the band that was keeping everything together. Grabbing one end of the lace she pulled as Alkaid's panties came undone in her grasp. "You don't need these anymore." She said playfully after tossing them aside. She wanted to spend the night with her. Tsubaki wanted both of their bodies in full nudity, both of them in each other's arms resting together until the sun naturally woke them up. It was a dream of hers to wake up naked next to somebody she loved. And that dream was about to come true.

But of course Tsubaki would be an awful partner if she teased and did not reciprocate. Her clever ploy to get rid of Alkaid's panties was improvised as she produced a phallic toy of ivory from her hand holding it in her grasp. Coming to embrace Alkaid she fought to roll her over to the point where Tsubaki was on top, her hair falling over to one side against Alkaid's face as she moved in for another kiss taking dominance for a moment. Pulling back from her kiss she would lick Alkaid's lips before grinning, her hand placing the toy in Alkaid's. The bed would rock and squeak as she faced the other way opposite from Alkaid's face. She would grab Alkaid by her inner thighs pulling them apart and having a view of her genitalia. Tsubaki would whip her hair around to fix it as it fell naturally down her back, Tsubaki turning to face Alkaid whom had her chest pinned beneath her lower body. "Put it inside me..." She said in a sultry tone referring to the improvised toy before backing up setting her vagina on Alkaid's mouth.

The area was already a mess having came before, the scent alone being greatly arousing as her vagina was positioned against Alkaid's lips. Tsubaki would be quick to repay the favor owed to Alkaid as she did not hesitate to go in on her. Placing her mouth against her vagina she would lick the area massaging her clitoris using her tongue as she occasionally stuck her tongue inside the entry way of her vagina moving it around as she did, before alternating between that was the clitoris being active and above all passionate about what she was doing. She did not give Alkaid a break either. She wanted to make her come to experience the same feeling she was. As she did her hands moved from Alkaid's voluptuous and glorious buttock, massaging it with her palm and fingers to relax her and to give in to her stimulation.

Hibiki
    Hibiki
    Leaf Genin
    Leaf Genin

Post by Hibiki Sun Sep 16, 2018 10:41 pm

A small part of Alkaid had been afraid to touch her cousin so directly right from the start, afraid that contact with her would cause her to vanish in a poof of smoke like a clone, or that she would be pushed away for being too forward, too fast.    

She’d wanted to squeeze Tsubaki’s boobs for the longest time, if for no other reason to compare them to her own which where slightly smaller.  Maybe that way she could learn how the secret to making hers grow to match.  But touching another girl their was both forbidden and unladylike so she’d refrained out of concern that if acted too rebellious and wild Tsubaki would come to hate her.

The fact she was now squeezing somewhere where she was wasn’t normally supposed to be felt incredibly naughty.  They say that something being forbidden only makes it more alluring and it was only now that Alkaid truly understood that.   She was starting to get worked up when the feel of Tsubaki’s heart beat brought her back to reality before she got carried away with herself.

It reminded her that she couldn’t, shouldn’t think of just herself. After all, there was another person here with her,  the most important person of them all.  That fact that her touch was enough to get that person excited was more tantalizing then the physical contact in itself had been.

Luckily Tsubaki had appreciated the comment about the kiss being sweet.  It made Alkaid think for a brief moment about what sort of pet names she could call her in the future.  For the longest time she’d wanted someone to call ‘honey’  but trying to find a good male suitor outside the clan had been harder then she’d expected.

She’d look and looked,  dressing herself up like she had today for the party in hopes of finding a guy who could snatch her heart away.  But the longer it took the more the pain of not being able to be with together with Tsubaki had grown.   Until now she had keep that pain and those feelings bottled deep inside, never expecting to actually ever share them.  

They had only come out because Tsubaki had inadvertently given her the picture perfect opportunity to express them.  A once in a life time chance she hadn’t been able to ignore.  It was the long shot of the century and yet somehow against her expectations the dice had ended up rolling in her favor.

All the pain, all the grief rolled away in a moment of pure euphoria gained from a few simple words that reminded her of a song, making it play romantically in the background of her head as they two began their love making session in earnest.

“Yes please, take me I’m all yours now. And you’re mine” she found herself replying before initiating the second kiss. With that action most higher level of thought almost ceased to function for the moment, it was almost more like she was operating on instinct as she fingered her cousin quickly bringing her to orgasm in the blink of an eye.   She must have been doing something right since her cousin was gushing a large amount of clear fluid, something she’d never seen before.

Wow that was fast, but then again Tsubaki was so proper she probably hadn’t experimented with herself much prior to this.  Plus as she herself was experiencing for the first time, having someone else touch you, someone you loved from the bottom of your heart was many times more impactful then touching yourself ever could be.  

Tsubaki quickly moved to take over,  removing Alkaid’s panties. It was silly how removing that last bit of clothing made her feel incredibly vulnerable when she’d practically been naked already. “You’re the only one…. the only one I can allow to see me this way.” she thought with a shiver as her cousin embraced her rolling her over so that now she was the one on top and in the dominant position.

As her cousin’s lustrous hair fell over her face it sparkled in the moonlight,  Alkaid could feel the breath catch in her throat from the sight.  The silver-white locks where soft as silk as usual as they the ends teased the skin of her face and she ran a hand thought them as the two kissed for a third time that night.

“Ahh, her hair is so nice I could spend an entire night just brushing it.  Maybe I should try and grow mine out like hers” Alkaid thought idly to herself as she immersed herself within the kiss which seemed even more passionate then the last.   She didn’t think she could blush any harder then her body was already, but somehow she managed as the way Tsubaki liked her on the lips at the end like she had just eaten a delicious piece of candy was incredibly sexy.

Her cousin handed her a bone dildo causing Alkaid to blink in confusion at the phallic shaped item.  Talk about putting their bloodline to creative usage, she’d never even thought of using it that way despite making weapons for herself with it all the time.   “What am I supposed to use this for?” she thought as Tsubaki turned herself around to bed then told her just want to do with the sex toy.

Before she could say anything like are you sure her cousin put her mouth directly on her vagina and began licking causing the world to explode in Alkaid’s eyes from the sheer pleasure which only grew and grew.  

Resisting the urge to come right away she decided she needed to counter attack before she lost her mind entirely.  Glancing at her cousins labia she could see it still twitching from the previous orgasm, her inner folds slick with the same clear fluid that had soaked the bed.   The smell was faint, but reminded her of lilac flowers, the pheromone it contained where unbelievable arousing.

With this much lubrication Alkaid would have no trouble inserting the sex toy, the only problem was it was much longer and thicker then her finger could ever hope to be, putting it in would certainly tear straight thought her cousin’s hymen, breaking it.  Everything up until now had basically just been a very heavy make out session, if she did this it would mean going all the way.

“We’re… we’re going to have sex together…. thought I guess it was pretty much sex from the moment we got undressed” thought Alkaid to herself feeling silly for not really realizing it sooner.  Tsubaki had been her first crush, her first kiss and now her first time. She couldn’t have asked for someone better to share those things with.  

Tsubaki had asked her for this, she wasn’t about to let her cousin down now. “Brace yourself my love. This might hurt a bit.” She managed to say between gasps. Licking her lips as if looking forward to her meal she gave Tsubaki’s vagina a quick lick hoping to dull the pain with pleasure as she quickly pushed the dildo inside hoping to get it done in one quick trust rather then draw it out by slowly inching it in bit by bit.

Even as she tried to lick more her world went white as she finally gave in to the pleasure Tsubaki had been giving her, her buttocks being massaged the final push that had shoved her over the edge.  A wave of of delight unlike anything else she had felt before in her life washed over her body leaving her breathless,  and her mind spinning.   Masturbation couldn’t even begin to compare.

“By the gods that was amazing.  You’re amazing” She exclaimed half coherently giving Tsubaki a moment to recover from the sudden penetration.  She wasn’t going to ruin the evening by being too rough with her her now.   Instead of trusting the dildo she returned to licking around her cousins clitoris waiting for her to give the all clear sign before she began trusting.

Character File

Post by Hana Kaguya Mon Sep 24, 2018 3:32 am

Alkaid was responsive to Tsubaki's movements allowing her to get a few things organized for their next session. Having Alkaid fully nude was a plus. Tsubaki felt it would be best for Alkaid to join her being completely naked. It certainly did make things a lot more exciting, even more so knowing Alkaid would be without panties for the rest of the night. As Tsubaki returned the favor and began eating her out she noticed her body respond to every movement she made. It was an entirely other level of personal connection. Being so close, feeling every twitch and quiver her body gave in response to the stimuli. Tsubaki felt like she was the master of her already. But of course she dominant ego would shatter as Alkaid prepared the makeshift dildo, giving a single lick which prepared her hole for entry. Tsubaki was already incredibly aroused, so much to the point her body was preemptively prepared for penetration thanks to the foreplay.

Alkaid rammed the phallic, ribbed bone into Tsubaki which slid in with relative ease due to the excess lubrication present and her arousal. But being railed with such dominance forced her to moan sharply. She lifted her mouth from Alkaid's vagina, drool falling from her mouth while she clenched Alkaid's rear. The finger and oral felt great, but nothing compared to being penetrated. She felt "full" and content with it all, and a very instinctive desire for more of it. Tsubaki began rocking her hips to simulate a penetration motion with the dildo inside of her. Alkaid holding it acted as a base as it slid in and out of her smoothly. Tsubaki straightened herself upright as she rocking her hips as the dildo slid in and out of her. The motion caused the bed to rock and creak with her motion as that, along with the sound of her enhanced breathing caused her to climax sooner than she thought, but after that she let herself fall forward rolling off Alkaid as she laid on her side catching her breath.

It was exhilarating, and in the end her head was pounding as she heard her heart beat rapidly while she recovered her breath. As she did her arms reached out to grab Alkaid by her waist and pulled her closer. Tsubaki was satisfied sexually. It was odd how such a gesture seemed so naughty a few minutes ago but now felt natural. She felt Alkaid against her body, her body's warmth pleasing in the cool night's air. "That was super fun. You know...I wouldn't mind doing this again sometime. It could be our own little practice." She mused while pulling the covers over them with one hand having her other arm still hooked around Alkaid's waist. She resumed her full embrace, holding Alkaid close to her as she relaxed.

Hibiki
    Hibiki
    Leaf Genin
    Leaf Genin

Post by Hibiki Mon Sep 24, 2018 2:55 pm

Alkaid was used to being the one in control, letting someone else have power over her like this was a thrilling experience. Normally she’d be afraid to be embraced like this, but the way Tsubaki was holding her was very reassuring making her feel safe. Made her feel special.

A moment after she’d rammed the dildo into her cousin’s neither region a trickle of blood fell onto her face, the proof of Tsubaki’s chastity. The knowledge that where now each others first, that she had gotten to her cousin before any man could touch her was deeply moving to Alkaid. It made her want to love and cherish Tsubaki even more, to never let her go.

The sensation from being penetrated must have been strong indeed as her cousin had lost sight of her administrations, focusing solely on her own pleasure by rocking back and forth on the bed so hard that Alkaid was almost afraid the noise would be heard throughout the entire mansion. Hopefully nobody would came to investigate, thought the potential of being caught in the act was strangely enough making her more excited.

The act didn’t last long, sooner then she’d been expecting Tsubaki came furiously then rolled off her to the side to catch her breath. Alkaid smirked feeling exhilarated that she could bring her cousin such pleasure and reduce her to such a state. Part of her wanted to continue to the next round right away but she held back, wanting to give her love a chance to recover first rather then pushing too far to fast on their first night together.

When Tsubaki pulled her close to snuggle she realized with a slight pang of dissatisfaction that it was over. Alkaid was still feeling a bit randy but she pushed that feeling aside for now. Surely their would be plenty of time for that later, the important thing was that she had satisfied her cousin and that in turn was satisfying enough for her.

Returning the embrace softly Alkaid smiled warmly. Holding someone else like this, being held wasn’t such a bad thing. The sex hadn’t been bad by any measure but cuddling like this was even more emotionally gratifying. The warmth they shared together from being so physically close felt like an extension of how close their hearts had become.

Alkaid frowned slightly at what Tsubaki had to say. The words sometime and practice where a bit disconcerting. Almost like her cousin wanted to keep things casual while Alkaid was hoping for something deeper. She didn’t regret giving her first time to Tsubaki, how could she went she loved her with all of her heart.

But how did Tsubaki feel about her? They where close that much was for sure but not once had the words “I love you” fallen from her lips. Had she gone into this as just a one time fling to vent her frustrations and simply found it pleasing enough to climb into bed with one another every now and again?

Come to thing of it now that they had done the deed together what where exactly where they to one another now? Sex friends? Lovers? Girlfriends? Consorts? Alkaid didn’t know, and not knowing made her head hurt. Everything had been so simple when they had been cousins and now it was so much more complicated and murky.

Putting a finger gently on Tsubaki’s cheek Alkaid stroked it softly. “You know, I wasn’t kidding when I said I want to be together with you forever. My heart is all yours now, you are my world. Won’t you allow me to become yours?” she asked her voice serious.

After so long spend trying to forget her forbidden feelings for Tsubaki, trying to find someone else to fall in love with she had finally gotten her deepest darkest wish to be together. Her love which had been for so long a smoldering ember had now blazed into a raging fire.

If she could have extinguished it before crossing that final line maybe she could have still moved on, but asking her to do that now would be next to impossible. How could she lock it away again now? How could she forget about such pleasure, such passion? Without Tsubaki her world would crumble. Without her nothing would be ever be enough.

Character File

Post by Hana Kaguya Sat Sep 29, 2018 3:41 am

Having Alkaid against her was a comforting gesture. All the blankets in the world could not compare to having her clammy body and big buns pressed against her pelvis. Their bodies quickly made the interior of the blankets toasty warm. Tsubaki could pass out at a moment's notice, but part of her wanted to be conscious to embrace Alkaid longer. A hand went to stroke her face as the tingling caused Tsubaki to shrink slightly. It was odd seeing Alkaid was dominant for the most part, yet she wound up as big spoon. Though, given how Alkaid reacted she was not exactly a fully dominant personality herself and neither was Tsubaki. Her cousin asked a very serious question, commonly seen as the notorious "what are we?" after a night of sex. Tsubaki gave it a moment's consideration finding the means to respond to Alkaid not before hooking both arms underneath Alkaid's, massaging her breasts softly not meant to cause intense simulation, but certainly giving Tsubaki something to play with as she talked.

"I want to be together with you as well, but that is impossibly publicly. Despite our clan's views on keeping everybody purebred there are limitations. Cousins must be a certain number apart to prevent any undesirable effects. Being so close together, and the same sex on top of that would have us banished, at best. I may not be required to have marry and have kids, but I still must maintain my title. Besides..." She paused, her hands stopped and lowering to ring around Alkaid's abdomen to pull her closer. "At least for now, I kinda like the feeling of being devious. Close your eyes for now, sweetheart. Don't think into it too much. You are mine. Take my word, as I will never betray my companion." Tsubaki leaned in giving a reassuring peck on Alkaid's cheek before resting her chin on the top of her head, closing her eyes and drifting off into a new day...

[Exit]

Hibiki
    Hibiki
    Leaf Genin
    Leaf Genin

Post by Hibiki Sun Sep 30, 2018 7:15 pm

As she waited for her cousin to answer her Alkaid felt the other girls hands move and gently begin to massage her bosom. The touch was so soft it felt ticklish rather then sensual and she had to resist the urge to giggle during such a serious moment.

So they couldn’t be together then, at least not publicly. Not the way things stood now at least. Alkaid wouldn’t care much if she was banished, the only Clan member she’d really miss would be Calin.  But she couldn’t ask Tsubaki to give up everything just so they didn’t have to hide what they where.

For the longest time Alkaid had dreamed of a having a picture perfect marriage, but that dream was nothing compared to being able to be with Tsubaki even if she had to keep her mouth shut about it.   The biggest problem was that they couldn’t have kids together but their had to be a way to solve that somehow, she just had to find it.

As Tsubaki pulled her closer and called her sweetheart Alkaid sighed in contentment.  For the first time in her life she felt complete. Like everything was in the right place it was meant to be.   The times ahead might be rough but somehow together they would find a way to make things work.

“Thank you Honey.” She replied. Hugging Tsubaki back she solely drifted off to sleep. Dreaming about the days to come and what the future might hold.

[exit]

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 2:05 am