Welcome Guest! You have made 50 posts!

Join Our Discord! : Here After high demand from everyone, we've finally opened a Discord Chat Server for the site!
We are an AU Naruto Roleplay Forum!

2 posters

Motivating the Students(Mission)

Daisuke Kaguya
    Daisuke Kaguya

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Taijutsu
    Class: D
    Ryo: 10,000

Motivating the Students(Mission) Empty Motivating the Students(Mission)

Post by Daisuke Kaguya Wed Aug 29, 2018 5:37 am

Mission Details:

Hiroji got assigned a mission with Ningyo once more, it's like one of the mission assigners is trying to tell Hiroji something by doing this but honestly, he'd prefer more missions with Akihiro to keep their rivalry sparking. The incredible wind jutsu he showed in the little spar match they had were quite incredible, being able to counter Hiroji's own considerable Suiton and Doton jutsu. It fuelled Hiroji even more to get stronger, but it seems that this mission compared to previous ones isn't exactly that great. It's about motivating students at the academy who's ideals for becoming a ninja have dwindled, he honestly didn't think they were worthy of becoming ninja at all if their ideals were shot down so easily, but he wasn't hired for his view on that and instead, put a throttle on that little opinion for now.

He'd wait at the academy gates once more, giving a sort of nostalgic feel as even though it was a while ago that he graduated as a Genin, it still felt like yesterday. He'd wondered about the friends he's made in the academy, to how their ninja career is coming along. If he'd ever meet them again, he'd proudly say that his own career was progressing nicely... ah well, that was a nice sentinment for another time, at the moment he had to wait for Ningyo to come along. He wasn't particularly known for being patient in the past, except for that one weed pulling mission... but that's just because he got in a fight with his father, making him a bit more sensitive to others for the day, but that was a while ago and today is completely different. Ningyo would expect to deal with the cold version of Hiroji once more.

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Taijutsu, Kugutsu
    Ryo: 79,450

Motivating the Students(Mission) Empty Re: Motivating the Students(Mission)

Post by Ningyo Hyuuga Wed Aug 29, 2018 6:01 am

How neat! A trip back to the Academy had been planned for Ningyo and the Senju member of her team, Hiroji. This felt like the hundredth mission that the two alone had been placed on. She wondered what Akihiro had been up to for all this time to keep him from being a part of the team but tucked that wonder away for another time. She woke up refreshed and excited to revisit her old stomping grounds. It seemed like just yesterday she walked through the halls as a student and now she'd be coming back to motivate people in her exact position! Life really had a funny way of working out.

"I'm off papa, have a good day!" She said with a courteous bow. Her father hardly acknowledged the departing remark, a simple and small nod his only response. A grin pulled at the corners of her lips at her father's reaction. Most days he didn't even do that so she knew today was going to be great! With a redoubled excitement and vigor to seize the day, the Hyuuga left the compound with a noticeable spring in her step.

Arriving on time seemed to be the same as arriving late when it came to Hiroji so rushing was the last thing on her mind. She took her time knowing full well that despite her leisurely pace she would get there at the deadline given. As reliable as clockwork when the Academy came into view Hiroji was already there, early and sullen as always. The day had just started, dew still wetting the blades of grass, reflecting the early morning sun like a thousand small fireflies. This was always Ningyo's favorite time of day. The air was crisp and sharp, not yet tainted by the heat of midday but not cold enough to sting the lips or lungs. She took a deep breath through her nose and stopped in front of her teammate.

"G'morning Hiroji-san!" She nearly yelled, throwing her arms out wide, "Isn't this exciting? We get to talk to kids and stuff! Aaah, I can't wait!" She said, stomping her feet in clear joy for the task at hand.

Character File

Post by Daisuke Kaguya Wed Aug 29, 2018 6:12 am

Hiroji had nodded to her teammates words, not giving too much of a greeting back. "I suppose so, but it's weird coming back here again, seems like we only graduated yesterday." given their age, they would've graduated at different times or perhaps at the same time, he couldn't recall as he couldn't remember Ningyo very well, if she was in his class at all. "Anyway, our job is to motivate the students apparently, not to walk down memory lane. Let's get this underway." he'd briefly say, walking into the academy, around this time though he didn't expect the teacher to be in the classroom yet. He'd wager a guess though that most of the students were already in the classroom, either being a nuisance and being loud or silently waiting for the teacher to come along, weirdly enough though as soon as Hiroji and Ningyo would come outside the classroom that they were assigned to, you could tell that any of the noise the classroom had suddenly turned quiet, Hiroji rolled his eyes as if he knew what was going on.

He signalled Ningyo to stay back when they got to the door, when Hiroji slid the door to the right, Hiroji put his arm out and flawlessly catched an big eraser that fell down on top of the sliding door, as a result of him opening it. A few of the students were surprised, while the others seemed pretty disappointing. It was pretty easy to single out who had done it. Hiroji safely walked in, assuming that Ningyo would fall after as Hiroji placed the eraser near the chalkboard, before addressing the class. "You shouldn't be surprised, it wasn't long ago that I graduated as a Genin, I remember silly little pranks like that." he'd calmly say, Hiroji wasn't expecting a lot out of the students for a first impression, but he was disappointing with that showing.

Character File

Post by Ningyo Hyuuga Wed Aug 29, 2018 6:29 am

When Hiroji made the remark that he felt like he was at the Academy just yesterday, Ningyo excitedly pointed at him. "Ha! I thought the same thing this morning. See, we're not so different after all." She said with a noticeably teasing tone. If not a man of predictability than nothing at all, the Senju wanted to immediately progress forward into the mission. This caused an impressive sigh and eyeroll combination that any teenager would be in awe of. "You're actually the biggest buzzkill anyone could ever be." Shaking her head disapprovingly she walked after him, determined not to let him kill her good mood no matter how soul-suckingly serious he might have been.

The smell of nostalgia hit her the moment the two entered the building. She had spent a good bit of time behind these walls honing her Taijutsu and Kugutsu techniques. These walls had helped shape her into who she was today and put her down the path of being a shinobi. Even if that path involved a speedbump like Hiroji she was thankful for it regardless. It was because of this place that she was blessed with the opportunity to return to it. What goes around really does come around! Speaking of going around, the two maneuvered through the familiar halls easily and as fate would have it they stopped in front of her old homeroom! This really was an exciting day.

She moved to open the door but was stopped by a signal from Hiroji. She raised an eyebrow at him and crossed her arms before turning her head away from him and huffing. "After you then." He opened the door and suddenly put his hand out into the doorway. A large eraser fell from the door frame and plopped into his waiting palm. Her previous huff, ironically erased by the action, was replaced with a nervous grin and chuckle. "Oh, right, pranks. I remember those."

Once inside the classroom it was a surreal moment. She was now on the other side of things from when she was a student and the pressure was palpable. Was this really what her teachers had gone through every day? What steely resolve they must have. She bowed to the students and then moved to the chalkboard writing out the two of their names. "Good morning!" She began cheerfully. "As you can see, he is Hyuuga Ningyo and I am Senju Hiroji, nice to meet you all."

A joke for an icebreaker, it was sure to go over flawlessly!

Character File

Post by Daisuke Kaguya Wed Aug 29, 2018 6:51 am

Hiroji didn't seem too amused at the joke that the Hyuuga girl said, she earned a few students snickering at her joke but that was about it. Hiroji rolled his eyes and calmly said "I apologise, it seems my partner forget her name. I'm Hiroji Senju, that's Ningyo Hyuuga." twisting her own joke around against her, displaying his no-joke attitude once more. A few students seemed to be in awe however at the mere mention of the clan names, along with a multitude of questions following afterwards. The classroom loud once more, with Hiroji just barely picking up a few questions asked. "Are you two going out?" one had asked, meanwhile another one asked "What cool jutsu can you guys do?" but immediately afterwards, the class went silent as the door frame was slid to the side once more. A teacher who has visible scars over his face did something similar to what Hiroji did, and put his bare palm out in the doorway for the eraser to fall down, only to be met with the surprise of it not happening.

The teacher was a bit surprised, which was clearly shown as he started to walk into the room. "No eraser prank this time around? I'm surprised." Hiroji rolled his eyes, pointing towards the eraser that's near the chalkboard. "Actually, they did do it. I did the exact same thing you did just then, I put my hand out and the eraser fell in my hand, some habits just don't die it seems when it comes to the academy, it's like a tradition at this point." the teacher gave a grin at the boys words, looking like he already took a liking to Hiroji. "Okay then, I'm guessing you're the two that will be assisting me in class today?" Hiroji gave a nod, and pointed towards the board which carried their names. He saw the eyes of Ningyo and could easily assess that she's the Hyuuga, meanwhile the Senju is Hiroji himself. "Big clan names... wow, alright." the teacher cleared his throat before moving in-front of the entire class, getting ready to address them.

Character File

Post by Ningyo Hyuuga Wed Aug 29, 2018 5:52 pm

Once Hiroji finished, it was Ningyo's turn to counter his counter. Shaking her head she turned to the class and smiled warmly. "It seems the only thing forgotten is my teammate's sense of humor, yeah?" A few more of the students laughed this time, obvious that they preferred the upbeat attitude of the Hyuuga to the somber attitude of the Senju. She could tell that a few of the attendees were interested in their particular namesakes. They were a part of the four noble families true, but she never really felt like it made her different than others.

A few questions were asked loud enough to make it through the general rabble of the students, the first of which caused Ningyo to laugh probably too hard. "Us? No, never. He's way too boring. I only date guys who can make me laugh with them, not just at them."

Before she could move to the next question the door opened again and her head swiveled to face the newcomer. A grizzled instructor held his hand out in the same fashion that Hiroji had, surprise playing on his gnarled features when his hand came up empty. Hiroji pointed out the eraser and that he had caught it himself, though he spoke without the respect she thought a sensei deserved. That wasn't strange though, the only thing he talked about with respect were the noble clans. Everything and everyone else he seemed to think himself above. Large claims for a Genin, she thought.

"Yes that's us! How can we help you today?" She said eagerly while pointing to the board but specifically her name.

Character File

Post by Daisuke Kaguya Wed Aug 29, 2018 6:42 pm

The teacher heard Ningyo's question, but believed it'd be best to answer it at the same time as he's addressing the class. "Good morning class, so as you can see... we have two helpers today, two Genin who've gone through a decent amount of missions already, I hope." it seems he didn't know them particularly, but he had hoped that they were experienced Genin as the description preferred for. "Anyway, we won't be doing too much theory today, I know you guys are happy about that but I want you to pay attention to what these Genin may show. I'm about to ask a question to you guys, you two Genin involved but I want to see if the students can answer this first before you do." after looking towards the duo, he'd look towards the class.

"What's an important necessity for all ninja's to have?" he'd ask, with complete silence falling across the class, with two hands coming up. The teacher picked one of the hands that came up, with the students answer being "Taijutsu." with the teacher lightly shaking his head. "No, that's a good answer though but not the one I'm looking for." the teacher then finally picked the other student with his hand up, saying "Tools." with the teacher lightly nodding, he went over to Hiroji and plucked out a kunai from his left leg holster, showcasing it to the class. "That's right, ninja tools are very important to have at all times, having Taijutsu, Ninjutsu, whatever jutsu you have, you never know when this little piece of iron can save your life, or an explosive tag, or a smoke bomb. The options are nearly limitless and the only limit is your imagination in how you use them effectively."  he then gently placed the kunai back into Hiroji's left leg holster and went back in-front of the class.

"Okay, now this is when I put the Genin on the spot." he then turned around to the two of them, he'd hope they were experienced enough for this next part. "Do any of you know any complex jutsu? don't use anything that can wreck the classroom, something that could be small yet magnificent. Your Kekkei Genkai can also be okay if that's what you want to use. I just want to get a good idea of how well trained you two are." at the mention of a kekkei genkai, the students eyes lightened up as they were interested to see if either of them really had something like that. Hiroji was in a bit of a dilemma as he has nothing from his bloodline yet. He'd simply pass it over to Ningyo to see if she had anything to think up of.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 7:05 am