Welcome Guest! You have made 50 posts!

Join Our Discord! : Here After high demand from everyone, we've finally opened a Discord Chat Server for the site!
We are an AU Naruto Roleplay Forum!

Signed, Sealed, Delivered

Kim Chang-Min
    Kim Chang-Min

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Earth Release, Steel Release, Fuuninjutsu, Misc. Crafting, Ninjutsu, Ijutsu, Sensory, Kugutsu
    Class: X
    Ryo: 750,000 Ryo

Signed, Sealed, Delivered Empty Signed, Sealed, Delivered

Post by Kim Chang-Min Sun Aug 12, 2018 1:46 am

True to her word Tsubaki had delivered the Kaguya clan hardliners. They trickled into the defense coordination center as a group. Konami watched from a higher up window as they entered into the building. They were elderly and not particularly strong but if she engaged them directly it would undoubtedly destroy the building and probably alert the rest of the village. She had to dispatch of them with as little fanfare and violence as possible. Konami had thus opted for poison, literally just rat poison that could be found in a janitor's closet. She would serve them food with it mixed in and then deny them healthcare. Naturally the whole village would become suspicious as to how an entire group of Kaguya Clan shinobi came down ill at the exact same time. She was certain she could ensure Tsubaki would not call for an autopsy but all the same the Hozuki and Yuki may regard the move with suspicion. She settled on a simple yet semi-truthful explanation. The Kaguya were indeed poisoned but the act had been carried out by none other than Yanagi Kaguya. After reviewing the shinobi village files and cross-referencing the description given to her by Toonami she realized that the victim in question was none other than Yanagi. Yanagi would obviously have the motive and given there were two eye witnesses to the threat of murder she was confident that she could spin the story in a certain light.

Konami did not truly care about the girl. Toonami may have had a soft spot for her but in reality even her twin acknowledged that she was just a means to an end. Yanagi had conveniently given them an excuse to wipe out potential dissenters to the Kereko's meteoric rise. The elimination of these hardliners would free up two spots on the Kirigakure Transition Council. One spot would go to another Kereko, and the second would go to Tsubaki.

I like the girl...she's simple minded and innocent but there is a regal strength to her. If I had the opportunities that she's had and if I didn't have Toonami to worry about...I could have been a lot like her, better even. If I assist her I should be able to bring her and her clan under my control...I think that would be best for everyone involved.

Yanagi was just the catspaw in all this. A small insignificant factor in a grander political design. The girl had not been seen since Toonami had spoken with her or at the very least she had not turned in any missions or completed official assignments. She could be recuperating from her ordeal or more likely she was on the run. Regardless the disappearance was too useful to ignore. Konami would poison the clan elders (keeping in mind their resistance to medicine and their frail old age) and then say that she had invited Yanagi to cook for them as part of a peace and reconciliation agreement. The girl had shown a surprising degree of skill in Chemistry and had managed to slip poison into the elder's foods without detection probably with the assistance of a foreign third party. Konami considered feigning sickness but decided that it wasn't worth it. On a small level she wanted people to know she and her sister was responsible but deny them an opportunity to accuse her directly. Konami nodded and began putting the necessary plans into place.

When all was said and done. Each and every Kaguya hardliner on the list given to her by Tsubaki would die from poisoning and those who struggled would be slain by her own hand. The blame would be placed on Yanagi who she would say was tasked with preparing the food. Yanagi would be branded a criminal missing ninja and was to be arrested on sight.

Exit

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 3:48 am