Welcome Guest! You have made 50 posts!

Join Our Discord! : Here After high demand from everyone, we've finally opened a Discord Chat Server for the site!
We are an AU Naruto Roleplay Forum!

5 posters

A New Beginning

Taichi Kotōshura
    Taichi Kotōshura

Character File
    Skills & Elements:
    Class: D
    Ryo: 17,725

A New Beginning - Page 3 Empty Re: A New Beginning

Post by Taichi Kotōshura Tue Jul 03, 2018 4:43 am

He knew Masuyo is usually tough like this when it comes to teaching her genin, but this was just something else, even in the time he spent with Masuyo back in Iwagakure but was just something else, he had guessed it was just that time of the month? whatever. He could tell by Masuyo's shock as well with his odd compassion towards his new squad, honestly? he's a bit surprised himself but he's not closed to the concept of having friends. He's going to live in Konohagakure for the rest of his life now, so it's better he makes friends then make enemies.

The wind that had striked across her hair, making it flow but he decided to ruin it with a snarky, bad comment. "Good luck slobbing on another guy!" he had exclaimed just as she was walking off, before quickly justifying himself. "I can't have you going soft on me, I'm still the lemon you love and know." leaving a slight hint that he's starting to get used to her teaching, even starting to grow some liking to her but of course, he's not really going to admit that directly.

He went his own way back to the village similarly to Masuyo, which he remembered from walking on his way up to the training grounds so it wasn't particularly hard for him to get back.

[Exit]
    Sera O'Tem
    Sera O'Tem

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Earth Ninjutsu , Kenjutsu
    Class: D
    Ryo: 20,225

Post by Sera O'Tem Tue Jul 03, 2018 8:35 am

Sera moved with rin towards the hospital the Training session, replaying in her mind, it had been tough, but Sera knew it was more about realism and preparing them for the worst case. Though as a first day this seemed almost ridiculous, at least for the expectations. Sera stayed oddly quiet for the walk and when Masuyo tore a strip into him, for being a smartass as she put it. Though Sera could see the Point they both had Sera preferred not to get another earful today and remained in the background of the conversation. She would nod slightly when thanked by Rin.

By the time they ha gotten to the hospital Sera had managed to come to turns with today, summarizing it as excessively aggressive, but not uncalled for, maybe this was because Masuyo cared more then most people did, though today was frustrating, it was going to take some time to become part of a team and their teacher did an wonderful job pointing out their short comings and what they need to work on. The fact that she got a list of Supplies to get was a plus, it was a nice gesture to end the session with. At least she didn’t have the chance to F$%k that up too. . .
    The nurse seemed to know Rin on a fairly personal level which was a little sad to be honest, was he that compulsive as to end up here a lot? Then the nurses question about if it was brats threw the situation into perspective she suddenly felt bad for Rin, being as mature he was for his age likely made him an outcast, but she was kind of surprised a Uchiha would stand for that.

The Nurse asked if they were related but rin interjected before Sera answered, so she simply shook her head softly. ~Do we look similar?~ Sera

She was asked by the nurse if she was going to stay. To which Sera Shook her head, “ Ill be leaving at least for a little bit, Ill likely Return later this evening to check on him after his surgery, but I have a few errands to run.” She said softly, before helping Rin to his room, taking a mental note as to where it was she would let him down to the bed, where he offered her ribbon back. She had forgotten about it already but rin was nice enough to hand it back “ its okay, sorry I wasn’t as useful as I could have been” she said sincerely as she took the ribbon back, she didn’t put it in her hair quite yet, but tucked it away in the pocket of he green jacket. “ Rest up rin, we have much to prepare, also im heading over to the market, would you like me to pick you up a Set of the list aswell?” She asked holding out the paper she had gotten from their teacher.

Regardless of his answer she would head towards the door closing it softly behind her and head out the main entrance nodding to the nurse at the desk. As she departed she would reflect once more on the day and head towards the bar, for a drink before she would go get the items needed.

[EXIT]

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Kenjutsu, Ninjutsu. Fuuinjutsu, Sensory, Doton, Katon, Lava,
    Class: S
    Ryo: 100,000

Post by Tatsuya Tue Jul 03, 2018 3:29 pm

Rin would present Sera a smile though it was weak. “Nay. At least you didn’t get stabbed or nearly drowned in mud. Give it time Sera, and you’ll be able to do more.” Of course Rin had to lay on his right side so to not put pressure on his thigh. When Sera asked if he wanted her to get the supplies Rin did an estimated amount of how much that’ll cost. Plus Rin has been meaning to purchase a piece of armor that might provide some protection on his torso. “No that’s alright. I can get that stuff tomorrow and i’ve been meaning to get other things too.”

When Sera departed the time before the surgery was spent with Rin pondering on what happened. The main thing most people have been trumping him with every time is that they move faster that he can barely catch up. Additionally he moved too slow and lacked the strength to execute his attacks. If he was going to be of any good to the team as a whole Rin decided that he needed to sharpen his senses somehow. Minutes of silence had passed as Rin laid on the medbed. Then, a strange echoing voice spoke inside of his mind. ’Sleep’ After that Rin doesn’t even remember the surgery nor the fact he simply past out until the next morning.

[Exit]

Renown: 0
    Ryo: 100,000
    Stats:

• Strength: C
    • Constitution: B
    • Stamina: A
    • Speed: C
    • Coordination: A
    • Intelligence: A
    • Perception: B

Limit Break Points:

• Physical: 0
    • Technique: 0
    • Destiny: 0

Link to Character Updates: Updated Sheet
    Link to Character Application: https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t5187-tatsuya-tatsuda?nid=648#40721
    Link to Known Techniques:

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:12 am