Welcome Guest! You have made 50 posts!

Join Our Discord! : Here After high demand from everyone, we've finally opened a Discord Chat Server for the site!
We are an AU Naruto Roleplay Forum!

A MAD SCIENTIST'S RESEARCH SAGA PT. 6 (NIKOLA, SOLO [COMPLETE])

Anonymous

A MAD SCIENTIST'S RESEARCH SAGA PT. 6 (NIKOLA, SOLO [COMPLETE])  Empty A MAD SCIENTIST'S RESEARCH SAGA PT. 6 (NIKOLA, SOLO [COMPLETE])

Post by Guest Mon Jan 30, 2023 7:15 pm

It had been a while since Nikola's latest adventures. These had come in the form of yet another training session he undertook at the Grand Konoha Training Facility. Since then, Nikola had once again gotten back to his usual daily routine of assisting his parents with their business ventures, accompanying them to various high society events and mingling with the other attendees of said events, and of course, his ongoing and ever-burgeoning mad science research, both of the generic sort and also more specifically of the ninja arts variety, with the latter being focused especially on the study of ever more efficient means of commanding and directing the Aburame insects dwelling inside him as well as the study of how to improve this entomological arsenal for his benefit and for that of his Aburame clan in general

Hmm...now that I have learned the theory regarding the execution of these new jutsu, perhaps it is time for another training session at that one center...

Nikola mused thus silently as he stirred from beneath the veritable mountain of research notes that were current piled up high in his residence/research lab in the Aburame clan compound on this particular day. After managing to drag himself out, he rose to his feet and proceeded to ready himself in his usual work attire, this being specifically comprised of his standard researcher's outfit and with his various pieces of ninja gear equipped to various strategically chosen areas on his person along with his insect reserves confirmed properly. Then, after informing his family's support staff of his potential whereabouts and intended destinations for the day, he set out to once again to the Grand Konoha Training Facility so that he could master the various jutsu on his field testing agenda for the day. Once there, he borrowed some training equipment from the on-site store, then chose a quiet, isolated spot in one of the rooms to set himself down and mentally prepared himself for the imminent start to his field testing session

Hmm...now then, what would be the best order to start testing these new jutsu I learned of in, I wonder? Maybe...Leaf Gale...followed by Dynamic Entry...and after that...

Nikola mused thus silently as he pondered about which jutsu to begin with, and after thinking about the matter for a bit, ultimately, he decided to go with field testing the Leaf Gale jutsu first. To that end, he reviewed the jutsu's performance steps mentally

Hmm...so this is a technique meant to send the user's body in a swiftly rotating manner with a low stance and is designed to literally sweep the target off their feet...sounds simple enough...

With that thought in mind, Nikola took up the low stance as per the instructions in the jutsu scroll and then began twirling his body swiftly while rushing headlong at the training dummy in front of him. As he neared it, he made sure to sweep his forward leg with enough force and speed against the stand the training dummy was stationed upon such that it was knocked backward and then fell over. After that, he rose back to standing position to mull his handiwork while panting slightly

Impressive...this really IS a useful jutsu...and it does not cost too much due to being just D-rank in difficulty and it enhances my physical prowess in the coordination department as well...still though, I had better be careful about picking the right situation in which to use this combo...since the exhaustion from it could end up accumulating rather quickly if I am not careful enough...

Musing thus silently, Nikola prepared himself to do more trial runs with the Leaf Gale jutsu. To that end, he proceeded to test the Leaf Gale jutsu's rotation by varying the direction between clockwise and counterclockwise to see if there would be any difference between the results, but there ended up being none that were significant enough to pursue field testing of from there. So, he then simply proceeded onward to the last phase of his field testing of the Leaf Gale jutsu, namely, the repetitive performance of this jutsu to build up the muscle memory for it to the required level to have finished  learning it successfully. Thus, Nikola was able to successfully learn the Leaf Gale jutsu and then stopped to review the data he had gleaned from these jutsu field testing trials.

OOC:

Nikola's Appearance:

A MAD SCIENTIST'S RESEARCH SAGA PT. 6 (NIKOLA, SOLO [COMPLETE])  HxereVw

-----

Nikola's CP Reserves:

• Starting CP: 135 of 135 CP

• Used CP: 3 CP

• Remaining CP: 132 of 135 CP

=====

Jutsu Trained/Learned:

Leaf Gale (Taijutsu, D-rank)

Post WC: 289 (only counting the jutsu training part)

WC Required for Jutsu Learning: 200 (due to Training Reductions UA's Taijutsu drawback)

Training Result: Leaf Gale learned successfully

XP earned for this post: 10 (5 base for solo + 5 from training in Grand Konoha Training Facility)

[1]

Last edited by Nikola E. Aburame on Thu Feb 02, 2023 7:38 pm; edited 4 times in total
    Anonymous

A MAD SCIENTIST'S RESEARCH SAGA PT. 6 (NIKOLA, SOLO [COMPLETE])  Empty Re: A MAD SCIENTIST'S RESEARCH SAGA PT. 6 (NIKOLA, SOLO [COMPLETE])

Post by Guest Mon Jan 30, 2023 10:12 pm

After resting briefly and contemplating which jutsu on the list to train next, Nikola finally decided to undertake learning of the Dynamic Entry technique next

So the idea is to for the user of this jutsu to perform a jump kick aiming for the upper portion of the target, specifically the face...and it also mentioned the incorporation of some simultaneously performed distraction to enhance this jutsu's ease of performance...I suppose since I have my insects, I could just use them...

Nikola mused silently thus briefly, and after he restored the training dummy he had knocked over earlier to upright position again, he went back to a starting point about 5 m away from the dummy in question. Then, he started off by releasing a cloud of his kikaichu towards the training dummy as a distraction and then leapt forward at the dummy with his right leg extended fully out in a jump kick to its head and face, of course, landing the hit successfully since it was just a static training dummy and not a mobile target. Consequently, the training dummy was hurled backwards and fell over again due to the force and velocity of his motion. Then, Nikola stopped to contemplate his handiwork

Hmm, that worked out well, though perhaps, only because the training dummy is a static target... then again, that is probably the reason for the inclusion of a distraction...for those targets who may be moving or have better situational awareness...

Musing thus silently, Nikola prepared to do more trial runs with the Dynamic Entry jutsu that he set himself to learning now. To that end, he proceeded to test the Dynamic Entry jutsu's lower limb predilection if any by varying which leg he used between right and left to see if there would be any difference between the results, but there ended up being none that were significant enough to pursue field testing of from there. So, he then began testing the maximum range potential for the Dynamic Entry jutsu and found that he could perform it anywhere from 0 to 20 m away from the target. Once that was done, he then simply proceeded onto the last phase of his field testing of the Dynamic Entry jutsu, namely, the repetitive performance of this jutsu to build up the muscle memory for it to the required level to have finished learning it successfully. Thus, Nikola was able to successfully learn the Dynamic Entry jutsu and then stopped to review the data he gleaned from these jutsu field testing trials.

OOC:

Nikola's Appearance:

CP Reserves:
    • Starting CP: 132 of 135

• CP Used: 5

• Remaining CP: 127 of 135

=====

Jutsu Trained/Learned:

Dynamic Entry (Taijutsu, D-rank)

Post WC: 438

WC Required for Jutsu Learning: 200 (due to Training Reductions UA's Taijutsu drawback)

Training Result: Dynamic Entry learned successfully

=====

XP earned for this post: 10 (5 base for solo + 5 from training in Grand Konoha Training Facility)

[2]

Last edited by Nikola E. Aburame on Thu Feb 02, 2023 9:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Anonymous

A MAD SCIENTIST'S RESEARCH SAGA PT. 6 (NIKOLA, SOLO [COMPLETE])  Empty Re: A MAD SCIENTIST'S RESEARCH SAGA PT. 6 (NIKOLA, SOLO [COMPLETE])

Post by Guest Mon Jan 30, 2023 10:40 pm

After resting briefly and contemplating which jutsu on the list to train next, Nikola finally decided to undertake learning of the Arhat Fist technique style next

So the idea is to for the user of this jutsu to employ simple physical attacks such as palm strikes, shoulder thrusts, knee strikes, and punches...essentially relying on brute strength to achieve its goals and keeping things simple by not attempting any truly extended combination attacks, leading to a power instead of speed, overall...hmm, this is not really my forte, but I do suppose it could be useful in certain situations...since I do lack innately higher physical might of a significant degree...

Nikola mused silently thus briefly, and after he restored the training dummy he had knocked over earlier to upright position again, he went back to a starting point which was within arm's reach of said dummy. Then, he took up the stance described in the jutsu scroll and then began to strike at the training dummy with palm strikes, shoulder thrusts, knee strikes, and punches and tried to put as much force behind each of them as he could when doing so. Consequently, the training dummy was hurled backwards and fell over again due to the force of his motions. Then, Nikola stopped to contemplate his handiwork

Hmm, that worked out well and it does not cost that much stamina to perform either by itself...though it could get really draining if I use it in quick succession with other Taijutsu forms...that said, it does seem to boost the power of my motion when used, so it could be useful going forward...

Musing thus silently, Nikola prepared to do more trial runs with the Arhat Fist technique style that he set himself to learning now. To that end, he proceeded to test the Arhat Fist style's limb and even positioning predilection if any by varying them to see if there would be any difference between the results, but there ended up being none that were significant enough to pursue field testing of from there. So, he then simply proceeded onto the last phase of his field testing of the Arhat Fist style, namely, the repetitive performance of this style to build up the muscle memory for it to the required level to have finished learning it successfully. Thus, Nikola was able to successfully learn the Arhat Fist style and then stopped to review the data he gleaned from these jutsu field testing trials.

OOC:

Nikola's Appearance:

CP Reserves:
    • Starting CP: 127 of 135

• CP Used: 3

• Remaining CP: 124 of 135

=====

Jutsu Trained/Learned:

Arhat Fist (Taijutsu, D-rank)

Post WC: 428

Training Result: Arhat Fist learned successfully

=====

[3]

Last edited by Nikola E. Aburame on Tue Jan 31, 2023 11:13 am; edited 1 time in total
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Jan 31, 2023 11:10 am

After resting briefly and contemplating which jutsu on the list to train next, Nikola finally decided to undertake learning of the Rising Knee technique next

So the idea is to for the user of this jutsu to execute a knee strike to drive either knee into a chosen opponent's abdominal region, eh?...Ah, no wonder...it is one of the Arhat Fist style's techniques, hence the focus on power and not speed and if so...hmm, this is again not really my forte, but I do suppose it could be useful in certain situations like its parent style...since I lack innately higher physical might of a significant degree...

Nikola mused silently thus briefly, and after he restored the training dummy he had knocked over earlier to upright position again, he went back to a starting point which was within arm's reach of said dummy. Then, he took up the stance described in the jutsu scroll and then began to strike at the training dummy with a knee strike and tried to put as much force behind it as he could when doing so. Consequently, the training dummy was hurled backwards and fell over again due to the force of his motions. Then, Nikola stopped to contemplate his handiwork

Hmm, that worked out well and it does not cost that much stamina to perform either by itself...though it could get really draining if I use it in quick succession with other Taijutsu forms...that said, it does seem to boost the power of my motion when used, so it could be useful going forward...

Musing thus silently, Nikola prepared to do more trial runs with the Rising Knee technique that he set himself to learning now. To that end, he proceeded to test the Rising Knee technique's limb and even positioning predilection if any by varying them to see if there would be any difference between the results, but there ended up being none that were significant enough to pursue field testing of from there. So, he then simply proceeded onto the last phase of his field testing of the Rising Knee technique, namely, the repetitive performance of this style to build up the muscle memory for it to the required level to have finished learning it successfully. Thus, Nikola was able to successfully learn the Rising Knee Technique and then stopped to review the data he gleaned from these jutsu field testing trials.

OOC:

Nikola's Appearance:

CP Reserves:
    • Starting CP: 124 of 135

• Remaining CP: 121 of 135

=====

Jutsu Trained/Learned:

Rising Knee (Taijutsu, D-rank)

Post WC: 419

Training Result: Rising Knee learned successfully

=====

[4]
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Jan 31, 2023 11:24 am

After resting briefly and contemplating which jutsu on the list to train next, Nikola finally decided to undertake learning of the Shoulder Charge technique next

So the idea is to for the user of this jutsu to execute a shoulder thrust that is aimed at driving their opponent off their feet by throwing all their weight behind it, eh?...Ah, no wonder...it is another one of the Arhat Fist style's techniques, hence the repeated focus on power and not speed and this one even recommends a running start wherein the user charges over the course of at least 3 m before crashing the chosen shoulder into the targeted enemy...hmm, once again, this is not my forte, but I do suppose it could be useful in certain situations like its parent style...since I lack innately higher physical might of a significant degree...

Nikola mused silently thus briefly, and after he restored the training dummy he had knocked over earlier to upright position again, he went back to a starting point which was 3 m away from the training dummy. Then, he took up the stance described in the jutsu scroll and after taking a running start, he faced his shoulder forward and crashed it into the training dummy while putting as much force behind it as possible by putting all his weight behind it. Consequently, the training dummy was hurled backwards and fell over again due to the force of his motions. Then, Nikola stopped to contemplate his handiwork

Musing thus silently, Nikola prepared to do more trial runs with the Shoulder Charge technique that he set himself to learning now. To that end, he proceeded to test the Shoulder Charge technique's limb and even positioning predilection if any by varying them to see if there would be any difference between the results, but there ended up being none that were significant enough to pursue field testing of from there. Along with this, he also tested out the veracity of the scroll's recommendation of charging forward for at least 3 m by doing less than that, and upon doing so, he found that, just as the scroll mentioned, he found that he did not have enough momentum and power built up to enhance his impact force at less than 3 m distances. So, he then simply proceeded onto the last phase of his field testing of the Shoulder Charge technique, namely, the repetitive performance of this style to build up the muscle memory for it to the required level to have finished learning it successfully while using the recommended 3 m charging distance. Thus, Nikola was able to successfully learn the Shoulder Charge Technique and then stopped to review the data he gleaned from these jutsu field testing trials.

OOC:

Nikola's Appearance:

CP Reserves:
    • Starting CP: 121 of 135

• Remaining CP: 118 of 135

=====

Jutsu Trained/Learned:

Shoulder Charge (Taijutsu, D-rank)

Post WC: 530

Training Result: Shoulder Charge learned successfully

=====

[5]
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Jan 31, 2023 12:00 pm

After resting briefly and contemplating which jutsu on the list to train next, Nikola finally decided to undertake learning of the Strong Fist technique style next

So the idea is to for the user of this style to execute incredibly quick and agile maneuvers and acrobatics to launch powerful strings of kicks, knee strikes, along with various strikes with the hands and even elbows, eh?...hmm, once again, this is not my forte, but I do suppose it could be useful in certain situations...since I lack innately higher physical prowess of a significant degree...

Nikola mused silently thus briefly, and after he restored the training dummy he had knocked over earlier to upright position again, he went back to his starting point, now making it exactly within arm's reach of the target. Then, he took up the stance described in the jutsu scroll and then began to strike at the training dummy with kicks, knee strikes, along with various strikes with the hands and even elbows. Consequently, the training dummy was hurled backwards and fell over again due to the force and agility of his motions. Then, Nikola stopped to contemplate his handiwork

Hmm, that worked out well but it does cost some more stamina to perform, so it could get really draining if I use it in quick succession with other Taijutsu forms...that said, it does seem to boost the power, and more importantly, the agility of my motion when used, so it could be useful going forward...

Musing thus silently, Nikola prepared to do more trial runs with the Strong Fist technique style that he set himself to learning now. To that end, he proceeded to test the Strong Fist technique style's limb and even positioning predilection if any by varying them to see if there would be any difference between the results, but there ended up being none that were significant enough to pursue field testing of from there. So, he then simply proceeded onto the last phase of his field testing of the Strong Fist technique style, namely, the repetitive performance of this style to build up the muscle memory for it to the required level to have finished learning it successfully. Thus, Nikola was able to successfully learn the Strong Fist Technique style and then stopped to review the data he gleaned from these jutsu field testing trials. Once he was done, he decided it was enough for the time being and headed back home for the day.

OOC:

Nikola's Appearance:

CP Reserves:
    • Starting CP: 118 of 135

• CP Used: 5

• Remaining CP: 113 of 135

=====

Jutsu Trained/Learned:

Strong Fist Style (Taijutsu, C-rank)

Post WC: 427

WC Required for Jutsu Learning: 300 (due to Training Reductions UA's Taijutsu drawback)

Training Result: Strong Fist Style learned successfully

=====

[6]

-----

(NIKOLA'S EXIT)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 6:24 am