Welcome Guest! You have made 38 posts!

Join Our Discord! : Here After high demand from everyone, we've finally opened a Discord Chat Server for the site!
We are an AU Naruto Roleplay Forum!

    Mizushima, Nariko [updates]

    Nariko
    Nariko
    Raikage

    Posts : 262
    Join date : 2017-12-15
    Age : 25

    Mizushima, Nariko [updates] - Page 2 Empty Re: Mizushima, Nariko [updates]

    Post by Nariko on Thu Aug 09, 2018 5:14 pm

    Update Type: EXP Claim and Ryo Reduction
    Information: 4 posts at 10 EXP per post [multiperson] is 40 EXP. Current debt of 1150 reduced to 1110
    Gave Shimiko 135k Ryo. New total is 335,000
    Link: https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t849-shimiko-s-forge#6929


    _________________
    Spoiler:
    Character Name: Nariko Mizushima
    Spendable Experience: 2075
    Total Experience: 6050
    Renown: 3500
    Ryo: 2,785,000
    Stats:

    • Strength: C
    • Constitution: B
    • Stamina: A
    • Speed: B+
    • Coordination: B
    • Intelligence: A
    • Perception: A

    Limit Break Points:

    • Physical: 1
    • Technique: 1
    • Destiny: 1

    Link to Character Updates: https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t608-mizushima-nariko-updates
    Link to Character Application: https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t602-mizushima-nariko
    Link to Known Techniques:
    Ryuko
    Ryuko
    Raikage

    Posts : 1910
    Join date : 2017-09-29

    Mizushima, Nariko [updates] - Page 2 Empty Re: Mizushima, Nariko [updates]

    Post by Ryuko on Fri Aug 10, 2018 3:50 am

    @Nariko wrote:Update Type: EXP Claim and Ryo Reduction
    Information: 4 posts at 10 EXP per post [multiperson] is 40 EXP. Current debt of 1150 reduced to 1110
    Gave Shimiko 135k Ryo. New total is 335,000
    Link: https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t849-shimiko-s-forge#6929

    Approved


    _________________
    Ryuko's Ninja Card

    Spoiler:

    Stats
    Strength: B
    Constitution: B
    Stamina: A++
    Speed: B
    Coordination: A
    Intelligence: A
    Perception: B

    On person
    Arch Angel Helm
    Arch Angel's Tiara
    Angelic Body suit
    Amulet of Kings
    Arch Angel's Rerebrace
    Arch Angels Cuirass
    Arch Angel's Faulds
    Angelic Base
    Angelic Gloves
    Bolt Ring
    Arch Angel's gauntlet's
    Tengādian (Heavenly Protector)
    Angelic Stockings
    Arch Angel's Boots
    Belt:
    - 4 Chakra Drones
    -Hakkin's Fang
    - Shikenri (Death Right)
    Belt holster 1:
    - Hakkin's Wrath A (Baton)
    - Windmill of Shadows
    Belt holster 2:
    - Hakkin's Wrath B (Baton)
    - Windmill of Shadows
    Hip Pouch 1
    - 1 Ninja wire (15 feet)
    -10 Kunai
    - 10 Shuriken
    - 100 Caltrops
    - 1 Med kit
    - Bag of Military Ration Pills (20)  
    Hip Pouch 2
    - 5 Kaminari Kunai
    - 10 Kaminari Shuriken
    - 20 Kaminari Senbons
    -10 Explosive Tags
    Back Holster:
    -Ersatz Sword of Kusanagi
    -Stardust Staff
    Nariko
    Nariko
    Raikage

    Posts : 262
    Join date : 2017-12-15
    Age : 25

    Mizushima, Nariko [updates] - Page 2 Empty Re: Mizushima, Nariko [updates]

    Post by Nariko on Mon Aug 20, 2018 4:08 pm

    Update Type: Exp Claim
    Information: 6 posts, 10 a post, 60 EXP.
    Links: https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t1034-operation-frost#7624


    _________________
    Spoiler:
    Character Name: Nariko Mizushima
    Spendable Experience: 2075
    Total Experience: 6050
    Renown: 3500
    Ryo: 2,785,000
    Stats:

    • Strength: C
    • Constitution: B
    • Stamina: A
    • Speed: B+
    • Coordination: B
    • Intelligence: A
    • Perception: A

    Limit Break Points:

    • Physical: 1
    • Technique: 1
    • Destiny: 1

    Link to Character Updates: https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t608-mizushima-nariko-updates
    Link to Character Application: https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t602-mizushima-nariko
    Link to Known Techniques:
    Toonami & Konami
    Toonami & Konami
    Jounin

    Posts : 1128
    Join date : 2016-12-08

    Character File
    Skills & Elements: Earth Release, Steel Release, Fuuninjutsu, Misc. Crafting, Ninjutsu, Ijutsu, Sensory, Kugutsu
    Class: X
    Ryo: 750,000 Ryo

    Mizushima, Nariko [updates] - Page 2 Empty Re: Mizushima, Nariko [updates]

    Post by Toonami & Konami on Mon Aug 20, 2018 6:04 pm

    @Nariko wrote:Update Type: Exp Claim
    Information: 6 posts, 10 a post, 60 EXP.
    Links: https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t1034-operation-frost#7624

    Approved


    _________________
    ~The Twins~
    Spoiler:

    Mizushima, Nariko [updates] - Page 2 V320w6Mizushima, Nariko [updates] - Page 2 358ql1g


    Stats

    • Strength: C
    • Constitution: B+
    • Stamina: B
    • Speed: C
    • Coordination: A
    • Intelligence: C
    • Perception: B
    Nariko
    Nariko
    Raikage

    Posts : 262
    Join date : 2017-12-15
    Age : 25

    Mizushima, Nariko [updates] - Page 2 Empty Re: Mizushima, Nariko [updates]

    Post by Nariko on Mon Aug 27, 2018 6:52 pm

    Update Type: EXP Claim because I was interrupted in my exit
    Information: 3 more posts were done here, 30 EXP total.
    Links: https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t1034-operation-frost


    _________________
    Spoiler:
    Character Name: Nariko Mizushima
    Spendable Experience: 2075
    Total Experience: 6050
    Renown: 3500
    Ryo: 2,785,000
    Stats:

    • Strength: C
    • Constitution: B
    • Stamina: A
    • Speed: B+
    • Coordination: B
    • Intelligence: A
    • Perception: A

    Limit Break Points:

    • Physical: 1
    • Technique: 1
    • Destiny: 1

    Link to Character Updates: https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t608-mizushima-nariko-updates
    Link to Character Application: https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t602-mizushima-nariko
    Link to Known Techniques:
    Inari Osaki
    Inari Osaki
    Genin

    Posts : 1249
    Join date : 2016-12-08

    Character File
    Skills & Elements: Taijutsu | Genjutsu | Armor Crafting | Fuuinjutsu | Chemistry
    Class: B
    Ryo: 20,000

    Mizushima, Nariko [updates] - Page 2 Empty Re: Mizushima, Nariko [updates]

    Post by Inari Osaki on Mon Aug 27, 2018 6:58 pm

    @Nariko wrote:Update Type: EXP Claim because I was interrupted in my exit
    Information: 3 more posts were done here, 30 EXP total.
    Links: https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t1034-operation-frost

    Approved


    _________________
    Strength: D
    Constitution: C
    Stamina: B
    Speed: C++
    Coordination: B
    Intelligence: B
    Perception: C++


    Character Updates
    Nariko
    Nariko
    Raikage

    Posts : 262
    Join date : 2017-12-15
    Age : 25

    Mizushima, Nariko [updates] - Page 2 Empty Re: Mizushima, Nariko [updates]

    Post by Nariko on Wed Oct 03, 2018 1:48 pm

    Update type: Timeskip and Bonus Exp
    Information: retroactive 300 exp from the A tier Stamina I have. Reallocated to Strengh for C Strength. (21/22)
    200 bonus exp for D class. 750 Bonus for timeskip, all applied to exp debt. 75 exp debt remaining.
    At 4800 exp I am A class. 800 exp bonus applied. No debt remaining, 4800 exp total, 725 exp spendable.
    Perception to A (22/22). 25 spendable exp remaining.

    A class skill point - Fuuinjutsu
    Links:


    _________________
    Spoiler:
    Character Name: Nariko Mizushima
    Spendable Experience: 2075
    Total Experience: 6050
    Renown: 3500
    Ryo: 2,785,000
    Stats:

    • Strength: C
    • Constitution: B
    • Stamina: A
    • Speed: B+
    • Coordination: B
    • Intelligence: A
    • Perception: A

    Limit Break Points:

    • Physical: 1
    • Technique: 1
    • Destiny: 1

    Link to Character Updates: https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t608-mizushima-nariko-updates
    Link to Character Application: https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t602-mizushima-nariko
    Link to Known Techniques:
    Ryuko
    Ryuko
    Raikage

    Posts : 1910
    Join date : 2017-09-29

    Mizushima, Nariko [updates] - Page 2 Empty Re: Mizushima, Nariko [updates]

    Post by Ryuko on Wed Oct 03, 2018 7:33 pm

    @Nariko wrote:Update type: Timeskip and Bonus Exp
    Information: retroactive 300 exp from the A tier Stamina I have. Reallocated to Strengh for C Strength. (21/22)
    200 bonus exp for D class. 750 Bonus for timeskip, all applied to exp debt. 75 exp debt remaining.
    At 4800 exp I am A class. 800 exp bonus applied. No debt remaining, 4800 exp total, 725 exp spendable.
    Perception to A (22/22). 25 spendable exp remaining.

    A class skill point - Fuuinjutsu
    Links:

    Approved


    _________________
    Ryuko's Ninja Card

    Spoiler:

    Stats
    Strength: B
    Constitution: B
    Stamina: A++
    Speed: B
    Coordination: A
    Intelligence: A
    Perception: B

    On person
    Arch Angel Helm
    Arch Angel's Tiara
    Angelic Body suit
    Amulet of Kings
    Arch Angel's Rerebrace
    Arch Angels Cuirass
    Arch Angel's Faulds
    Angelic Base
    Angelic Gloves
    Bolt Ring
    Arch Angel's gauntlet's
    Tengādian (Heavenly Protector)
    Angelic Stockings
    Arch Angel's Boots
    Belt:
    - 4 Chakra Drones
    -Hakkin's Fang
    - Shikenri (Death Right)
    Belt holster 1:
    - Hakkin's Wrath A (Baton)
    - Windmill of Shadows
    Belt holster 2:
    - Hakkin's Wrath B (Baton)
    - Windmill of Shadows
    Hip Pouch 1
    - 1 Ninja wire (15 feet)
    -10 Kunai
    - 10 Shuriken
    - 100 Caltrops
    - 1 Med kit
    - Bag of Military Ration Pills (20)  
    Hip Pouch 2
    - 5 Kaminari Kunai
    - 10 Kaminari Shuriken
    - 20 Kaminari Senbons
    -10 Explosive Tags
    Back Holster:
    -Ersatz Sword of Kusanagi
    -Stardust Staff
    Nariko
    Nariko
    Raikage

    Posts : 262
    Join date : 2017-12-15
    Age : 25

    Mizushima, Nariko [updates] - Page 2 Empty Re: Mizushima, Nariko [updates]

    Post by Nariko on Sat Dec 08, 2018 4:14 am

    Update Type: Ryo and Wealthy status
    Information: 750k from october I never claimed, paying off my debt. 4 mil ryo for this month in back pay and for village related matters to personal account.
    Aristocratic Living Style, 100k cost.
    New Ryo total: 4,235,000

    Links: https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t218p25-kumogakure-village-updates#10179


    _________________
    Spoiler:
    Character Name: Nariko Mizushima
    Spendable Experience: 2075
    Total Experience: 6050
    Renown: 3500
    Ryo: 2,785,000
    Stats:

    • Strength: C
    • Constitution: B
    • Stamina: A
    • Speed: B+
    • Coordination: B
    • Intelligence: A
    • Perception: A

    Limit Break Points:

    • Physical: 1
    • Technique: 1
    • Destiny: 1

    Link to Character Updates: https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t608-mizushima-nariko-updates
    Link to Character Application: https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t602-mizushima-nariko
    Link to Known Techniques:
    Ryuko
    Ryuko
    Raikage

    Posts : 1910
    Join date : 2017-09-29

    Mizushima, Nariko [updates] - Page 2 Empty Re: Mizushima, Nariko [updates]

    Post by Ryuko on Sat Dec 08, 2018 4:30 am

    @Nariko wrote:Update Type: Ryo and Wealthy status
    Information: 750k from october I never claimed, paying off my debt. 4 mil ryo for this month in back pay and for village related matters to personal account.
    Aristocratic Living Style, 100k cost.
    New Ryo total: 4,235,000

    Links: https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t218p25-kumogakure-village-updates#10179

    Approved


    _________________
    Ryuko's Ninja Card

    Spoiler:

    Stats
    Strength: B
    Constitution: B
    Stamina: A++
    Speed: B
    Coordination: A
    Intelligence: A
    Perception: B

    On person
    Arch Angel Helm
    Arch Angel's Tiara
    Angelic Body suit
    Amulet of Kings
    Arch Angel's Rerebrace
    Arch Angels Cuirass
    Arch Angel's Faulds
    Angelic Base
    Angelic Gloves
    Bolt Ring
    Arch Angel's gauntlet's
    Tengādian (Heavenly Protector)
    Angelic Stockings
    Arch Angel's Boots
    Belt:
    - 4 Chakra Drones
    -Hakkin's Fang
    - Shikenri (Death Right)
    Belt holster 1:
    - Hakkin's Wrath A (Baton)
    - Windmill of Shadows
    Belt holster 2:
    - Hakkin's Wrath B (Baton)
    - Windmill of Shadows
    Hip Pouch 1
    - 1 Ninja wire (15 feet)
    -10 Kunai
    - 10 Shuriken
    - 100 Caltrops
    - 1 Med kit
    - Bag of Military Ration Pills (20)  
    Hip Pouch 2
    - 5 Kaminari Kunai
    - 10 Kaminari Shuriken
    - 20 Kaminari Senbons
    -10 Explosive Tags
    Back Holster:
    -Ersatz Sword of Kusanagi
    -Stardust Staff
    Nariko
    Nariko
    Raikage

    Posts : 262
    Join date : 2017-12-15
    Age : 25

    Mizushima, Nariko [updates] - Page 2 Empty Re: Mizushima, Nariko [updates]

    Post by Nariko on Sat Dec 15, 2018 5:47 am

    Update type: won auction for Infinity Armor
    Information: 1.45 million wooshed down da drain.
    -
    The armor
    Spoiler:
    Name: Infinity Armor
    Item Rank: A
    Material Rank: S
    Materials Used:

    Ivory | 65 lbs
    Manticore Leather | 8'x8'
    Platinum | 25 lbs

    Description: The Infinity Armor is one that is a mixture of mail, leather, and solid plate to provide maximum protection as well as free mobility. It includes Ivory shin guards, knee guards, faulds, breast plate, pauldrons, and arm guards. Manticore Leather boots, gloves, and padding. A long platinum, riveted hauberk.

    The breast plate is fashioned into a shape of a Tiger's face.

    Requirement: N/A
    Crafting Time: ---

    Name: Infinity Enchantment
    Rank: S
    Function: Active
    Price: ---
    Description: Upon activating the enchantment the eyes of the Tiger's face will glow an ominous red. When this happens the chest piece will drain the chakra of whoever touches it (besides the user) at a rate of 20 CP for every individual touch, or per post if applicable. The armor will continue to absorb chakra until it fills its vault (100 CP max.) At any time the user can tap into this vault and have absorb half of the available chakra to replenish their own, or spend 25 CP from the vault to heal one fatal wound (this is equivalent to using the Mystic Palm Technique for three posts on a single wound.) The enchantment will also absorb exposed chakra from non-elemental technique. This includes general shape manipulation as well, like Gaara's Sand Manipulation.

    If at any time the armor runs out of charges, the chakra in its vault is release and is lost permanently.
    Charges: 90 posts

    Link:



    _________________
    Spoiler:
    Character Name: Nariko Mizushima
    Spendable Experience: 2075
    Total Experience: 6050
    Renown: 3500
    Ryo: 2,785,000
    Stats:

    • Strength: C
    • Constitution: B
    • Stamina: A
    • Speed: B+
    • Coordination: B
    • Intelligence: A
    • Perception: A

    Limit Break Points:

    • Physical: 1
    • Technique: 1
    • Destiny: 1

    Link to Character Updates: https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t608-mizushima-nariko-updates
    Link to Character Application: https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t602-mizushima-nariko
    Link to Known Techniques:
    Ryuko
    Ryuko
    Raikage

    Posts : 1910
    Join date : 2017-09-29

    Mizushima, Nariko [updates] - Page 2 Empty Re: Mizushima, Nariko [updates]

    Post by Ryuko on Sat Dec 15, 2018 8:49 am

    @Nariko wrote:Update type: won auction for Infinity Armor
    Information: 1.45 million wooshed down da drain.
    -
    The armor
    Spoiler:
    Name: Infinity Armor
    Item Rank: A
    Material Rank: S
    Materials Used:

    Ivory | 65 lbs
    Manticore Leather | 8'x8'
    Platinum | 25 lbs

    Description: The Infinity Armor is one that is a mixture of mail, leather, and solid plate to provide maximum protection as well as free mobility. It includes Ivory shin guards, knee guards, faulds, breast plate, pauldrons, and arm guards. Manticore Leather boots, gloves, and padding. A long platinum, riveted hauberk.

    The breast plate is fashioned into a shape of a Tiger's face.

    Requirement: N/A
    Crafting Time: ---

    Name: Infinity Enchantment
    Rank: S
    Function: Active
    Price: ---
    Description: Upon activating the enchantment the eyes of the Tiger's face will glow an ominous red. When this happens the chest piece will drain the chakra of whoever touches it (besides the user) at a rate of 20 CP for every individual touch, or per post if applicable. The armor will continue to absorb chakra until it fills its vault (100 CP max.) At any time the user can tap into this vault and have absorb half of the available chakra to replenish their own, or spend 25 CP from the vault to heal one fatal wound (this is equivalent to using the Mystic Palm Technique for three posts on a single wound.) The enchantment will also absorb exposed chakra from non-elemental technique. This includes general shape manipulation as well, like Gaara's Sand Manipulation.

    If at any time the armor runs out of charges, the chakra in its vault is release and is lost permanently.
    Charges: 90 posts

    Link:


    Approved


    _________________
    Ryuko's Ninja Card

    Spoiler:

    Stats
    Strength: B
    Constitution: B
    Stamina: A++
    Speed: B
    Coordination: A
    Intelligence: A
    Perception: B

    On person
    Arch Angel Helm
    Arch Angel's Tiara
    Angelic Body suit
    Amulet of Kings
    Arch Angel's Rerebrace
    Arch Angels Cuirass
    Arch Angel's Faulds
    Angelic Base
    Angelic Gloves
    Bolt Ring
    Arch Angel's gauntlet's
    Tengādian (Heavenly Protector)
    Angelic Stockings
    Arch Angel's Boots
    Belt:
    - 4 Chakra Drones
    -Hakkin's Fang
    - Shikenri (Death Right)
    Belt holster 1:
    - Hakkin's Wrath A (Baton)
    - Windmill of Shadows
    Belt holster 2:
    - Hakkin's Wrath B (Baton)
    - Windmill of Shadows
    Hip Pouch 1
    - 1 Ninja wire (15 feet)
    -10 Kunai
    - 10 Shuriken
    - 100 Caltrops
    - 1 Med kit
    - Bag of Military Ration Pills (20)  
    Hip Pouch 2
    - 5 Kaminari Kunai
    - 10 Kaminari Shuriken
    - 20 Kaminari Senbons
    -10 Explosive Tags
    Back Holster:
    -Ersatz Sword of Kusanagi
    -Stardust Staff
    Nariko
    Nariko
    Raikage

    Posts : 262
    Join date : 2017-12-15
    Age : 25

    Mizushima, Nariko [updates] - Page 2 Empty Re: Mizushima, Nariko [updates]

    Post by Nariko on Sun Jan 06, 2019 5:28 pm

    Update Type: Monthly expenditures (And forgotten things)
    Information: +100k salary, -100k for Aristocratic lifestyle upkeep

    +150 renown, aristocrat December (forgot to claim)
    +150 renown, aristocrat January
    +500 renown, becoming Jinchuuriki
    New Total:
    4,300 Renown

    Passive + from aristocratic lifestyle applied to Speed

    Links: https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t218-kumogakure-village-updates


    _________________
    Spoiler:
    Character Name: Nariko Mizushima
    Spendable Experience: 2075
    Total Experience: 6050
    Renown: 3500
    Ryo: 2,785,000
    Stats:

    • Strength: C
    • Constitution: B
    • Stamina: A
    • Speed: B+
    • Coordination: B
    • Intelligence: A
    • Perception: A

    Limit Break Points:

    • Physical: 1
    • Technique: 1
    • Destiny: 1

    Link to Character Updates: https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t608-mizushima-nariko-updates
    Link to Character Application: https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t602-mizushima-nariko
    Link to Known Techniques:
    Ryuko
    Ryuko
    Raikage

    Posts : 1910
    Join date : 2017-09-29

    Mizushima, Nariko [updates] - Page 2 Empty Re: Mizushima, Nariko [updates]

    Post by Ryuko on Mon Jan 07, 2019 8:03 pm

    @Nariko wrote:Update Type: Monthly expenditures (And forgotten things)
    Information: +100k salary, -100k for Aristocratic lifestyle upkeep

    +150 renown, aristocrat December (forgot to claim)
    +150 renown, aristocrat January
    +500 renown, becoming Jinchuuriki
    New Total:
    4,300 Renown

    Passive + from aristocratic lifestyle applied to Speed

    Links: https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t218-kumogakure-village-updates

    Approved


    _________________
    Ryuko's Ninja Card

    Spoiler:

    Stats
    Strength: B
    Constitution: B
    Stamina: A++
    Speed: B
    Coordination: A
    Intelligence: A
    Perception: B

    On person
    Arch Angel Helm
    Arch Angel's Tiara
    Angelic Body suit
    Amulet of Kings
    Arch Angel's Rerebrace
    Arch Angels Cuirass
    Arch Angel's Faulds
    Angelic Base
    Angelic Gloves
    Bolt Ring
    Arch Angel's gauntlet's
    Tengādian (Heavenly Protector)
    Angelic Stockings
    Arch Angel's Boots
    Belt:
    - 4 Chakra Drones
    -Hakkin's Fang
    - Shikenri (Death Right)
    Belt holster 1:
    - Hakkin's Wrath A (Baton)
    - Windmill of Shadows
    Belt holster 2:
    - Hakkin's Wrath B (Baton)
    - Windmill of Shadows
    Hip Pouch 1
    - 1 Ninja wire (15 feet)
    -10 Kunai
    - 10 Shuriken
    - 100 Caltrops
    - 1 Med kit
    - Bag of Military Ration Pills (20)  
    Hip Pouch 2
    - 5 Kaminari Kunai
    - 10 Kaminari Shuriken
    - 20 Kaminari Senbons
    -10 Explosive Tags
    Back Holster:
    -Ersatz Sword of Kusanagi
    -Stardust Staff
    Nariko
    Nariko
    Raikage

    Posts : 262
    Join date : 2017-12-15
    Age : 25

    Mizushima, Nariko [updates] - Page 2 Empty Re: Mizushima, Nariko [updates]

    Post by Nariko on Fri Mar 01, 2019 4:26 am

    Update Type: Akame's Life Support
    Information: Paying 100k to keep Akame on life support so I can transfer the One Tail to a new host.
    Link:


    _________________
    Spoiler:
    Character Name: Nariko Mizushima
    Spendable Experience: 2075
    Total Experience: 6050
    Renown: 3500
    Ryo: 2,785,000
    Stats:

    • Strength: C
    • Constitution: B
    • Stamina: A
    • Speed: B+
    • Coordination: B
    • Intelligence: A
    • Perception: A

    Limit Break Points:

    • Physical: 1
    • Technique: 1
    • Destiny: 1

    Link to Character Updates: https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t608-mizushima-nariko-updates
    Link to Character Application: https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t602-mizushima-nariko
    Link to Known Techniques:
    Uchiha Akihiro
    Uchiha Akihiro
    Anbu

    Posts : 833
    Join date : 2018-08-07
    Age : 24

    Character File
    Skills & Elements:
    Class: X
    Ryo: a looot

    Mizushima, Nariko [updates] - Page 2 Empty Re: Mizushima, Nariko [updates]

    Post by Uchiha Akihiro on Fri Mar 01, 2019 2:41 pm

    @Nariko wrote:Update Type: Akame's Life Support
    Information: Paying 100k to keep Akame on life support so I can transfer the One Tail to a new host.
    Link:

    Approved
    Nozomi
    Nozomi
    S-Rank
    S-Rank

    Posts : 976
    Join date : 2017-10-09
    Age : 25

    Mizushima, Nariko [updates] - Page 2 Empty Re: Mizushima, Nariko [updates]

    Post by Nozomi on Thu Aug 15, 2019 7:51 am

    Update Type: Ryo Claim
    Information: Haven't collected my pay from Kumo since January, although I do havve it marked down every month. 700k Ryo gain.
    Deducting 700k Ryo to give to Shimiko.
    Link:


    _________________
    Spoiler:
    Character Name: Nozomi Himitsu
    Spendable Experience: 2,305
    Total Experience:  8,130
    Renown: 9,570
    Ryo: 5,330,250
    Stats:

    • Strength: A
    • Constitution: B
    • Stamina: A+
    • Speed: A
    • Coordination: A
    • Intelligence: D
    • Perception: A

    Limit Break Points:

    • Physical: 0
    • Technique: 0
    • Destiny: 0

    Link to Character Updates: https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t381-nozomi-s-updates#2015
    Link to Character Application: https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t380-himitsu-nozomi#2009
    Link to Known Techniques: https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t382-nozomi-s-jutsu#2017
    Nariko
    Nariko
    Raikage

    Posts : 262
    Join date : 2017-12-15
    Age : 25

    Mizushima, Nariko [updates] - Page 2 Empty Re: Mizushima, Nariko [updates]

    Post by Nariko on Mon Sep 02, 2019 3:26 pm

    Update Type: Massive Thread Claim (It's been a year, sorry)

    Information: Gaining a total of 750 exp from all my threads that I haven't claimed (I think that's all of them)
    New Spendable/Total: 775/5,550

    Link: https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t2335-a-good-light (6 posts, 10 exp a post) (60)
    https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t1651-awake-again (2 posts, 10 exp a post) (80)
    https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t1128-bitter-memories-nariko (6 posts, 15 exp a post) (170)
    https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t1437-a-new-day (5 posts, 10 exp a post) (220)
    https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t1578-proof-and-proving-invite-only-no-kill-raikage (2 posts, 10 exp a post) (240)
    https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t990-press-forward-nariko (8 posts, 15 exp a post) (360)
    https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t2289-you-got-mail (1 post, 10 exp) (370)
    https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t2272-prospectus (1 post, 10 exp) (380)
    https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t2011-comfy-time (3 posts, 10 exp a post) (410)
    https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t1928-plea-bargain (7 posts, 10 exp a post) (480)
    https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t1873-rusty-tavern (2 posts, 10 exp a post) (500)
    https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t1661-the-shadow-of-lightning-and-the-will-of-the-storm (4 posts, 10 exp a post) (540)
    https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t1842-making-moves (4 posts, 10 exp a post) (580)
    https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t1841-pre-trial-matters (8 posts, 10 exp a post) (660)
    https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t1805-seeking-new-heights (6 posts, 10 exp a post) (720)
    https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t1751-parlay-nariko (2 posts, 10 exp a post) (740)
    https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t2322-letter-greetings-and-salutations (1 post, 10 exp) (750)




    _________________
    Spoiler:
    Character Name: Nariko Mizushima
    Spendable Experience: 2075
    Total Experience: 6050
    Renown: 3500
    Ryo: 2,785,000
    Stats:

    • Strength: C
    • Constitution: B
    • Stamina: A
    • Speed: B+
    • Coordination: B
    • Intelligence: A
    • Perception: A

    Limit Break Points:

    • Physical: 1
    • Technique: 1
    • Destiny: 1

    Link to Character Updates: https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t608-mizushima-nariko-updates
    Link to Character Application: https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t602-mizushima-nariko
    Link to Known Techniques:
    Shimiko Chinoike
    Shimiko Chinoike
    Jounin

    Posts : 1952
    Join date : 2017-09-21

    Mizushima, Nariko [updates] - Page 2 Empty Re: Mizushima, Nariko [updates]

    Post by Shimiko Chinoike on Fri Sep 06, 2019 2:53 pm

    @Nariko wrote:Update Type: Massive Thread Claim (It's been a year, sorry)

    Information: Gaining a total of 750 exp from all my threads that I haven't claimed (I think that's all of them)
    New Spendable/Total: 775/5,550

    Link: https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t2335-a-good-light (6 posts, 10 exp a post) (60)
    https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t1651-awake-again (2 posts, 10 exp a post) (80)
    https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t1128-bitter-memories-nariko (6 posts, 15 exp a post) (170)
    https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t1437-a-new-day (5 posts, 10 exp a post) (220)
    https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t1578-proof-and-proving-invite-only-no-kill-raikage (2 posts, 10 exp a post) (240)
    https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t990-press-forward-nariko (8 posts, 15 exp a post) (360)
    https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t2289-you-got-mail (1 post, 10 exp) (370)
    https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t2272-prospectus (1 post, 10 exp) (380)
    https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t2011-comfy-time (3 posts, 10 exp a post) (410)
    https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t1928-plea-bargain (7 posts, 10 exp a post) (480)
    https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t1873-rusty-tavern (2 posts, 10 exp a post) (500)
    https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t1661-the-shadow-of-lightning-and-the-will-of-the-storm (4 posts, 10 exp a post) (540)
    https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t1842-making-moves (4 posts, 10 exp a post) (580)
    https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t1841-pre-trial-matters (8 posts, 10 exp a post) (660)
    https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t1805-seeking-new-heights (6 posts, 10 exp a post) (720)
    https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t1751-parlay-nariko (2 posts, 10 exp a post) (740)
    https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t2322-letter-greetings-and-salutations (1 post, 10 exp) (750)



    Approved


    _________________
    Spoiler:

    Mizushima, Nariko [updates] - Page 2 P5_portrait_of_Anne_Takamaki27s_Phantom_Thief_outfit_without_mask



    Stats

    • Strength: D
    • Constitution: D
    • Stamina: A++
    • Speed: A
    • Coordination: S
    • Intelligence:  B
    • Perception: A


    Gear

    • 1x Kālīkoroshimasu
    • 1x Kālīkoroshimasu (Chakra Disruption Technology)
    • 10x Serrated Kunai
    • Six Sai of Serration
    • Badger's Claws
    • Chinowakugumi Armour (Snow Armour Technology)
    • Twin Tessen of Terror

    Nariko
    Nariko
    Raikage

    Posts : 262
    Join date : 2017-12-15
    Age : 25

    Mizushima, Nariko [updates] - Page 2 Empty Re: Mizushima, Nariko [updates]

    Post by Nariko on Mon Nov 04, 2019 6:29 am

    Update Type: Ryo Transfer
    Information: Haven't claimed the 100k from September or October, so I'll put those 200k to the 700k I'm giving to Shimiko for a total of 900k to Shimiko.
    Links:


    _________________
    Spoiler:
    Character Name: Nariko Mizushima
    Spendable Experience: 2075
    Total Experience: 6050
    Renown: 3500
    Ryo: 2,785,000
    Stats:

    • Strength: C
    • Constitution: B
    • Stamina: A
    • Speed: B+
    • Coordination: B
    • Intelligence: A
    • Perception: A

    Limit Break Points:

    • Physical: 1
    • Technique: 1
    • Destiny: 1

    Link to Character Updates: https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t608-mizushima-nariko-updates
    Link to Character Application: https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t602-mizushima-nariko
    Link to Known Techniques:
    Uchiha Akihiro
    Uchiha Akihiro
    Anbu

    Posts : 833
    Join date : 2018-08-07
    Age : 24

    Character File
    Skills & Elements:
    Class: X
    Ryo: a looot

    Mizushima, Nariko [updates] - Page 2 Empty Re: Mizushima, Nariko [updates]

    Post by Uchiha Akihiro on Mon Nov 04, 2019 7:07 am

    @Nariko wrote:Update Type: Ryo Transfer
    Information: Haven't claimed the 100k from September or October, so I'll put those 200k to the 700k I'm giving to Shimiko for a total of 900k to Shimiko.
    Links:

    Approved.

    I think Kumo should have a better state and church separation policy u.u
    Nariko
    Nariko
    Raikage

    Posts : 262
    Join date : 2017-12-15
    Age : 25

    Mizushima, Nariko [updates] - Page 2 Empty Re: Mizushima, Nariko [updates]

    Post by Nariko on Tue Jun 16, 2020 8:59 pm

    Update Type: Exp Claim/ Class up/ Ryo Claim
    Information: +500 Timeskip exp (spendable/total:1,275/6,050)
    Class up to S +1 Skill Point
    Trade Skill Point -> 500 spendable, 3/4 Max raise. (spendable/total: 1,775/6,050)
    S class Bonus -> 1,000 spendable (spendable/total: 2,775/6,050)

    Spending:
    700 Exp to increase Int from B-> A (spendable/total: 2,075/6,050) (Stats: 23/23)
    PERK: Chakra Ink


    GIVING UP 5 TAILS over Time skip

    -
    200k ryo from Timeskip (2,985,000)
    Links:


    _________________
    Spoiler:
    Character Name: Nariko Mizushima
    Spendable Experience: 2075
    Total Experience: 6050
    Renown: 3500
    Ryo: 2,785,000
    Stats:

    • Strength: C
    • Constitution: B
    • Stamina: A
    • Speed: B+
    • Coordination: B
    • Intelligence: A
    • Perception: A

    Limit Break Points:

    • Physical: 1
    • Technique: 1
    • Destiny: 1

    Link to Character Updates: https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t608-mizushima-nariko-updates
    Link to Character Application: https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t602-mizushima-nariko
    Link to Known Techniques:
    Masaru
    Masaru

    Posts : 228
    Join date : 2020-02-19

    Mizushima, Nariko [updates] - Page 2 Empty Re: Mizushima, Nariko [updates]

    Post by Masaru on Tue Jun 16, 2020 9:34 pm

    @Nariko wrote:Update Type: Exp Claim/ Class up/ Ryo Claim
    Information: +500 Timeskip exp (spendable/total:1,275/6,050)
    Class up to S +1 Skill Point
    Trade Skill Point -> 500 spendable, 3/4 Max raise. (spendable/total: 1,775/6,050)
    S class Bonus -> 1,000 spendable (spendable/total: 2,775/6,050)

    Spending:
    700 Exp to increase Int from B-> A (spendable/total: 2,075/6,050) (Stats: 23/23)
    PERK: Chakra Ink


    GIVING UP 5 TAILS over Time skip

    -
    200k ryo from Timeskip (2,985,000)
    Links:

    Approved


    _________________
    Character Update: Link
    Known Techniques: Link
    Nariko
    Nariko
    Raikage

    Posts : 262
    Join date : 2017-12-15
    Age : 25

    Mizushima, Nariko [updates] - Page 2 Empty Re: Mizushima, Nariko [updates]

    Post by Nariko on Sun Sep 20, 2020 1:29 am

    Update Type: Exp Claim
    Information: 3 posts with another person in "Progression". 60 exp gain
    (spendable/total: 2,135/6,110) (Stats: 23/23)
    6 posts in "Thunderstruck", all at 50 exp a post. 300 exp gain
    (spendable/total: 2,435/6,410) (Stats: 23/23)

    Links: https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t3925-progression-nariko#32725
    https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t3850-thunderstruck-flashback


    _________________
    Spoiler:
    Character Name: Nariko Mizushima
    Spendable Experience: 2075
    Total Experience: 6050
    Renown: 3500
    Ryo: 2,785,000
    Stats:

    • Strength: C
    • Constitution: B
    • Stamina: A
    • Speed: B+
    • Coordination: B
    • Intelligence: A
    • Perception: A

    Limit Break Points:

    • Physical: 1
    • Technique: 1
    • Destiny: 1

    Link to Character Updates: https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t608-mizushima-nariko-updates
    Link to Character Application: https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t602-mizushima-nariko
    Link to Known Techniques:
    Ryuko
    Ryuko
    Raikage

    Posts : 1910
    Join date : 2017-09-29

    Mizushima, Nariko [updates] - Page 2 Empty Re: Mizushima, Nariko [updates]

    Post by Ryuko on Sun Sep 20, 2020 1:35 am

    @Nariko wrote:Update Type: Exp Claim
    Information: 3 posts with another person in "Progression". 60 exp gain
    (spendable/total: 2,135/6,110) (Stats: 23/23)
    6 posts in "Thunderstruck", all at 50 exp a post. 300 exp gain
    (spendable/total: 2,435/6,410) (Stats: 23/23)

    Links: https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t3925-progression-nariko#32725
    https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t3850-thunderstruck-flashback

    Approved


    _________________
    Ryuko's Ninja Card

    Spoiler:

    Stats
    Strength: B
    Constitution: B
    Stamina: A++
    Speed: B
    Coordination: A
    Intelligence: A
    Perception: B

    On person
    Arch Angel Helm
    Arch Angel's Tiara
    Angelic Body suit
    Amulet of Kings
    Arch Angel's Rerebrace
    Arch Angels Cuirass
    Arch Angel's Faulds
    Angelic Base
    Angelic Gloves
    Bolt Ring
    Arch Angel's gauntlet's
    Tengādian (Heavenly Protector)
    Angelic Stockings
    Arch Angel's Boots
    Belt:
    - 4 Chakra Drones
    -Hakkin's Fang
    - Shikenri (Death Right)
    Belt holster 1:
    - Hakkin's Wrath A (Baton)
    - Windmill of Shadows
    Belt holster 2:
    - Hakkin's Wrath B (Baton)
    - Windmill of Shadows
    Hip Pouch 1
    - 1 Ninja wire (15 feet)
    -10 Kunai
    - 10 Shuriken
    - 100 Caltrops
    - 1 Med kit
    - Bag of Military Ration Pills (20)  
    Hip Pouch 2
    - 5 Kaminari Kunai
    - 10 Kaminari Shuriken
    - 20 Kaminari Senbons
    -10 Explosive Tags
    Back Holster:
    -Ersatz Sword of Kusanagi
    -Stardust Staff

      Current date/time is Sat Oct 24, 2020 2:58 pm