Welcome Guest! You have made 50 posts!

Join Our Discord! : Here After high demand from everyone, we've finally opened a Discord Chat Server for the site!
We are an AU Naruto Roleplay Forum!

2 posters

Motivate The New Gen. (Mission)

Hanabi Uchiha
    Hanabi Uchiha
    Leaf Special Jounin
    Leaf Special Jounin

Village : Konohagakure

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Fuuton, Katon, Genjutsu, Fuuinjutsu, Kenjutsu
    Class: A
    Ryo: Not Enough

Motivate The New Gen. (Mission) Empty Motivate The New Gen. (Mission)

Post by Hanabi Uchiha Wed Dec 14, 2022 7:06 pm

Mission (D):

Hanabi was requested to motivate to new generation and Genin at the Academy. It seems that they have been lacking in either mentality or drive to complete the course. She gladly took the mission due to her being once in their shoes and therefore thought she’d make the excellent example of a fine Genin.

Once arriving at the academy, she bowed to every seniority that walked by, continuously walking as she did so. Arriving as well at the classroom, she knocked a few times before opening. “H-Hello?” She peaked her head in, looking around to see a female teacher who was soft spoken and looked quite soft overall. She walking into the room, now sporting a compression turtle neck, some shorts and her mothers robe. She waved to the children and gave little bows to them and a proper one to the teacher, shaking her hand and turning towards the kids. “H-Hello! My name is Hanabi Inuzaka! I was once just a kid as well, in this same room too.” She started off. The kids didn’t pay much attention, talking to each other and simply ignoring her. She placed a finger on her chin before smiling and unsheathing her sword, making a tap on the ground, simply making a hole the size of the blade. “Listen Up!” She called out, the children now turning, curious as to what she was going to do. “I’m here to motivate you and clearly it seems you need more motivation!” She looked back at the teacher, picking her sword up and placing it on her should. “Mind if we take this outside?” She gave a cheeky grin to the teacher.

Village: Konoha
    Titles: The Golden Flower of Konoha, Dragon Queen

Renown: 9,200

Experience: 
    Total - 4798
    unused exp - 8

Ryo:  335,000

Stats:
    Strength: D
    Constitution: D (C)
    Stamina: B
    Speed: B+ (A+)
    Coordination: A
    Intelligence: B
    Perception: C (B with Sharingan)

Current attunement -
    Weaknessless Soaring Short Swords - Active
    Dread Shroud - Active <+1 CON>
    Phantom Steps - Active <+1 SPD>
    Hanabi Uchiha
    Hanabi Uchiha
    Leaf Special Jounin
    Leaf Special Jounin

Character File

Motivate The New Gen. (Mission) Empty Re: Motivate The New Gen. (Mission)

Post by Hanabi Uchiha Wed Dec 14, 2022 7:20 pm

The kids made there way outside shortly after, following Hanabi to the yard of the Academy. A big tree stood in the back of the yard and that’s where she decided to stand, waiting for the kids to line up. Once the kids were in line, Hanabi pulled out her second sword that was jilted on her thigh. “Now. Many of you are kids of strong Ninja’s, some maybe born of non ninja parents but decided to take this route. What makes you want to be a Ninja?” Hanabi waited for some of the kids to raise their hands but none did so. They remained quiet. “Come on, my mission is to motivate you and if I can’t, then I don’t get to do the amazing things other ninja’s do!” She twirled her swords with each hand, slight flickering on both beginning to happen.

One raised their hand. “To be strong..

Hanabi nodded her head and looked around. “Anyone else?

I don’t want to be behind anyone anymore!

Soon the kids started flooding in with their answers and Hanabi quieted them down after. “That’s what I like to hear!” She smiled and gave them a thumbs up. “As you get older and get into proper teams, you make friends. Friends that help you along the way!” Hanabi looked over everyone and back at the teacher.

Experience: 
    Total - 4798
    unused exp - 8

Stats:

Current attunement -
    Airi Ohara
    Airi Ohara
    Hokage
    Hokage

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Ninjutsu | Raiton | Sealing | Summoning | Medical | Taijutsu
    Class: X
    Ryo: Check Updates

Post by Airi Ohara Wed Dec 14, 2022 7:27 pm

omaInC7.png
    EXP GAINED
    EXP TOTAL
    CHAKRA
    --
    When she heard 'I don't want to be behind anyone anymore', she used it as her queue to enter. With a little chuckle, she walked in towards the massive group of kids, almost wanting to scare the pants out of them until she noticed Hanabi was there to teach the kids. She was wanting to do this mission, and would have taken them straight to the training grounds to show them some really cool stuff. Her plans to scare the pants out of the kids were changed the moment she saw Hanabi, giving her a little wave. She gave a hand gesture to her and mouthed out 'Can I show them something cool?'. she mouthed out. That was her biggest motivation was seeing something cool in the academy. Well, she had always wanted to be a ninja after watching her mother take care of a bunch of bandits with cool moves and here she was now.

--Entered with OOC permission from Hanabi--

Village: Konohagakure
    Recognized by E Tier Intelligence
    Title: The Carmine Hyuga

CP: 290 | 130 Senjutsu CP
    Strength: D {C}
    Constitution: B {B+}
    Stamina: B {A+}
    Speed: A
    Intelligence: A
    Perception: A
    *Attuned: Weaknessless Soaring Shortswords
    *Attuned: Str +1 Tier due to Attunement with Silent Meteoric Kote
    *Con + from Lifestyle
    *+1(+) passive Stamina due to Uzumaki
    *Raiton Chakra Cost Reduction
    *Taijutsu Chakra Cost Reduction
    *Attuned: Fuuinjutsu Chakra Cost Reduction due to Attunement with Vocalized Mask

[Tracker] [Update]
    Hanabi Uchiha
    Hanabi Uchiha
    Leaf Special Jounin
    Leaf Special Jounin

Character File

Post by Hanabi Uchiha Wed Dec 14, 2022 7:52 pm

Hanabi looked to Airi and saw the mouthed words of wanting to show them something and she nodded to her, stepping aside. “Now kids, like I said, you will gain friends. My friend, Airi, just showed up at the right time and I think she has something to show you guys.” She started to clap slowly, waiting for others to join. The teacher followed behind and the kids slowly joined, finally clapping for Airi to come along. Hanabi sheathed her swords and gave her a good luck wink, watching her and the kids. She wondered what Airi had in mind.

Experience: 
    Total - 4798
    unused exp - 8

Stats:

Current attunement -
    Airi Ohara
    Airi Ohara
    Hokage
    Hokage

Character File

Post by Airi Ohara Wed Dec 14, 2022 8:03 pm

omaInC7.png
    EXP GAINED
    EXP TOTAL
    CHAKRA
    --
    She figured this was probably a bad idea since this was a jutsu she would use against Hanabi during their fight, but she gave out a gentle shrug and smiled at the academy students. "So! I joined the academy kinda late because I had kind of a rough childhood. But all of you should stay motivated. In the span of, uh, like, um maybe a year (?) I was able to develop my skills and even create brand new ones.. So check this out," she said as all the children now turned their heads towards Airi. She returned the wink towards Hanabi before taking a firm stance. "So I'm a Hyuga and I've developed a means of injecting my elemental nature; lightning directly into my Hyuga techniques. You all can do something like this eventually," she said as she took a deep breath and placed her palms together and took a deep breath inwards.

Sparks of electricity began to shoot off of her body, causing her hair to frizzle out and the hairs to stand on-end all over her body. The sound of crackling sparks could be heard as she placed her palms upon her hips. Electricity continued to arc all over her body, beginning to gather upon her palms into the form of a pearlescent ball of pure energy. She didn't say a single word this whole time as the ball of energy began to grow bigger and bigger, causing her palms to part as the ball of energy became the size of a basketball.

The crackling started to get louder, almost like sounds of thunder before she quickly thrust her hands upwards, shooting the ball of electricity directly into the air with it leaving a trail like a comet through the sky. Afterwards, the ball of lightning eventually dissipated and Airi turned to look towards the academy student, her hair in a frazzled mess. "So, I call that my 'Lightning Vacuum Wall Ball'. I was thinking of giving it a pet-name though. So, whatcha think?" she said as her hair now looked like a big puffball, similar to what she threw into the sky. "I can show you some other cool stuff if you'd like!" she said in a very excited manner.

*Con + from Lifestyle
    *Attuned: Fuuinjutsu Chakra Cost Reduction due to Attunement with Vocalized Mask

[Tracker] [Update]
    Hanabi Uchiha
    Hanabi Uchiha
    Leaf Special Jounin
    Leaf Special Jounin

Character File

Post by Hanabi Uchiha Wed Dec 14, 2022 8:26 pm

The kids looked at Ms. Airi in awe, all noticing her hair as her technique grew bigger and shot up. Once it dispersed and left the area, they looked at her once more after following the trajectory of the lightning ball and began laughing. They all did their high pitched laughs, some crying and some falling over, finding it funny how Airi’s hair had frizzled up. “It’s Mrs. Frizzle!” They screamed. Hanabi began laughing with the children, all trying to calm down and try and focus. Once the laugh fits we’re done and over, Hanabi went back in center and she continued to smile. “You’ll be able to do cool things like that, or if you like swords, maybe even this!” She unsheathed the same sword again, twirling them around, throwing them in the air, swapping sides in mid air. As they remained in air, Hanabi grabbed her third and final sword and put it in her mouth before catching her swords. As soon as her hands grabbed on, all three of her swords ignited at the same time. The kids looked at her in awe and in unison said “woooah!!” The flames went out and she put them back in their respected sheathes. “Get stronger and get through the academy and maybe you’ll be just like us! Or even stronger at our ranks!” Hanabi smiled and the kids became pumped up again, asking their teacher to say what we did and to teach them new things. The teacher looked at the two, Hanabi and Airi, mouthing ‘thank you’. Hanabi nodded and looked to Airi and tilted her head towards getting out of her to turn in the mission.

—exit thread

Experience: 
    Total - 4798
    unused exp - 8

Stats:

Current attunement -
    Airi Ohara
    Airi Ohara
    Hokage
    Hokage

Character File

Post by Airi Ohara Wed Dec 14, 2022 8:35 pm

omaInC7.png
    EXP GAINED
    10 + 25
    EXP TOTAL
    CHAKRA
    #CHAKRA
    Airi looked at all of the kids pointing and laughing at her, even calling her 'Miss Frizzle'. She blinked and looked around her, not realizing they were laughing at the ridiculous position her hair was in. It was at this point that Hanabi took the reins and started flourishing with her swords. This caused Airi's eyes to light up and give her own applause to Hanabi's skills with the blade. "Ooooo!" she said, applauding her teammate. Her words grew louder when she applied fire chakra through her weapon. That kinda has her worried for when she had to fight her. She wasn't looking forward to that AT ALL.

Afterwards, as Hanabi was wrapping up, she mouthed the words 'Thank you' to Airi. She just gave a small smile and a gentle wave before trotting off into the distance.

Congratulations on C Class, Hana-chyaaaaan
    -Exit-

*Con + from Lifestyle

[Tracker] [Update]

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 6:44 am