Welcome Guest! You have made 50 posts!

Join Our Discord! : Here After high demand from everyone, we've finally opened a Discord Chat Server for the site!
We are an AU Naruto Roleplay Forum!

2 posters

The Water is Hot and So are We [Mature]

Airi Ohara
    Airi Ohara
    Hokage
    Hokage
    Bug Zapper
    Rewarded to those who actively fought and subdued Chomei during the Bijuu Rampage Event in 2024

Village : Konohagakure

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Ninjutsu | Raiton | Sealing | Summoning | Medical | Taijutsu
    Class: X
    Ryo: Check Updates

The Water is Hot and So are We [Mature] Empty The Water is Hot and So are We [Mature]

Post by Airi Ohara Wed Nov 02, 2022 1:00 am

The air was cold as night broke. A crisp cold snap had taken over Konohagakure. This wasn't the first, nor would it be the last time she would step foot in this establishment. The sound of wood clacking upon the natural ground could be heard as she walked into the bath wearing wooden clogs, draped in only a white towel, hair pulled up, and carrying a bucket of specialty bathing supplies. Rather high-end soaps and shampoos to make her clean and smell great. Seeing the bath was comforting for her, keeping a hand up by her chest as she slowly walked towards the warm pool. Steam raised into the air from the hot water. With each step, her breasts jiggled as she moved to take a seat at the edge of the bath.

Her feet dipped into the warm water as she placed the wooden bucket at the edge of the bath. She took a deep breath and leaned back, letting her feet splash at the water. Her mind began to wander as she kicked her feet through the warm water. Thoughts of the day and of the quick mission she had performed blew through her head. While she enjoyed doing nice things for the neighborhood, she wanted something more. Something exciting, a reason to use her fists. She let out a little sigh outwards as she turned her eyes skyward, seeing a sky full of stars. The sky looking like diamonds strewn across a raven black blanket, shining pristine and brilliantly.

Goosebumps formed upon her shoulders, kicking and splashing with her feet as she closed her eyes, feeling the cool air blow over her flesh and the warm water. The night was rather silent as she took a deep breath in through her nose, feeling the humid, cool air pull through her nose. A swift breeze blew through, causing her to tighten up into a small ball before slipping into the hotspring, letting the warm water rush over her body, instantly warming her. She shivered slightly before the temperature of the water took her. Gentle freckles were sprinkled over her shoulders, cheeks and upper part of her breasts. She leaned back, having the hot water up to her neck, and let her body relax. There was no concept of time in the hotsprings, usually bathing just before she was ready to leave.

Last edited by Airi Ohara on Fri Nov 11, 2022 4:51 pm; edited 1 time in total

Village: Konohagakure
    Recognized by E Tier Intelligence
    Title: The Carmine Hyuga

CP: 290 | 130 Senjutsu CP
    Strength: D {C}
    Constitution: B {B+}
    Stamina: B {A+}
    Speed: A
    Coordination: A
    Intelligence: A
    Perception: A
    *Attuned: Weaknessless Soaring Shortswords
    *Attuned: Str +1 Tier due to Attunement with Silent Meteoric Kote
    *Con + from Lifestyle
    *+1(+) passive Stamina due to Uzumaki
    *Raiton Chakra Cost Reduction
    *Taijutsu Chakra Cost Reduction
    *Attuned: Fuuinjutsu Chakra Cost Reduction due to Attunement with Vocalized Mask

[Tracker] [Update]
    FROSTCestrell
    FROSTCestrell

Village : N/A

The Water is Hot and So are We [Mature] Empty Re: The Water is Hot and So are We [Mature]

Post by FROSTCestrell Wed Nov 02, 2022 9:30 am

It had been a long time since Kanara actually had been to a place such as the hotsprings. If she thought hard about it it might have even been a literal year where she hadnt visited this place. Not since it had happened. The fateful day where a simple souvenier had turned her life upside down and made her so much stronger at the same time. But this didnt matter now. What mattered was the fact that she wanted, or rather needed some well deserved relaxation. Relaxation that would come by spending a few hours in the konoha hotsprings.

Entering throught he front and paying the entrance fee, it wouldnt take long until Kin would reach the changing chambers and would exchange her clothes for a few towels. After cleaning herself under a warm shower in combination with a mild soap, she would, wrapped in a towel, enter a small private booth that had everything she needed. As the sage willed it, this booth was places directly next to the one that Airi was using.

Letting herself sink into the water to the point where only her head was sticking out, she would let out a relaxed sigh and dropped her towel at the edge and entrance of the pool, not carin about a single thing. After all, the hotsprings were built at a place that had no higher buildings nearby and there were sight covers nearby in the form of a tall wooden fence, so there wouldnt be anyone looking. At least Kanara thought noone would be able to watch.

Kanara info:

OPT:
    Airi Ohara
    Airi Ohara
    Hokage
    Hokage
    Bug Zapper
    Rewarded to those who actively fought and subdued Chomei during the Bijuu Rampage Event in 2024

Character File

The Water is Hot and So are We [Mature] Empty Re: The Water is Hot and So are We [Mature]

Post by Airi Ohara Thu Nov 03, 2022 2:45 am

The sound of a sigh was almost deafening in how, usually, dead-quiet the Hotsprings were. Surely, this place would be frequented by some of the local civilians, of all of the times she arrived this would be the first time she was here with another person. The sound of the sigh in the other stall caught her attention, turning her ear towards the other stall next to her. Curious, not knowing whether the other person was male or female, on the other side, she activated her Byakugan to try to take a peak. While she thought she would also be able to see a bit more than she'd bargain for, she saw absolutely nothing. Disappointed at her own inability to actually use a usable Byakugan, she de-activates it.

A loud, audible sigh could be heard from the red-head before she pressed her back against the partition separating herself from Kanara. "You know, you could have just joined me here, unless you wanted to bathe alone. But I always found bathing to be a lot more enjoyable with other people," she said coyly, not even knowing if the person on the other side was a male or not. Not that she would care if it was a male or not, she had done far worse. She cleared her throat and started to undo the towel, letting it fall into the hotspring's warm water. She never understood the point of wearing a towel INTO the hotspring, getting it sopping wet. Weren't those towels be more useful to dry themselves off? No, maybe they were more for modesty reasons.

She removed the towel and tossed it against the edge of the Hotsprings with a quick squishing noise -- the towel sticking to the edge as it landed. She quickly swam over towards where she placed the basket and dragged it with her, back towards the partition. A popping sound could be heard followed by an 'Mmmm'. When taken out of context, it could sound awful, but she simply opened her shampoo bottle, smelled the fruity scent, and reacted to it. A big smile crept across her lips.

*Con + from Lifestyle
    *Attuned: Fuuinjutsu Chakra Cost Reduction due to Attunement with Vocalized Mask

[Tracker] [Update]
    FROSTCestrell
    FROSTCestrell

Post by FROSTCestrell Fri Nov 04, 2022 9:51 am

Kanara would shift her head to the direction of the sound as she listened to the stranger, a female one or a man with a female voice at least at that, and her statement how they could bathe together. Letting out a somewhat confused "Hm?" at first she would climb out of her bath and peek over the partition to see a woman inside the warm water. Shrugging ever so slightly she would retrieve her utensils and the towel and would climb over the fance via the wall walking technique utilisnig her full speech which might as well have looked like teleportation for the other woman inside of the bath.

Stepping into the warm water once more she would finally speak up: "Careful... you never know what you are bargaining for.." before pausing with a chuckle. By the time she was emerged in the water to the point where her shoulders were barely sticking out, she would state: "Arent there the public bathing areas as well for this? After all, there should be plenty of people to bath there, right? Though i guess its rude of me to ask that before telling even my name. The name's Kanara and you are...?"

Kanara info:

OPT:
    Airi Ohara
    Airi Ohara
    Hokage
    Hokage
    Bug Zapper

Character File

Post by Airi Ohara Sat Nov 05, 2022 2:09 pm

JHRm3Mp.png"Well, as long as you don't turn into a snake and bite me, I think I'll be fine," she said with a little chuckle as the disembodied voice scaled the walls between the baths. A beautiful black-haired woman scaled the walls with her chakra before taking root into the same bath as her. She watched her every movement with an inquisitive expression. She didn't expect someone to walk over the wall, fully expecting them to use the main entrance, but they were shinobi and over the wall seemed like the more shinobi thing to do. However, her eyes had difficulty tracking each individual movement of the woman due to her blinding speed. A little flashy, but there was a certain amount of charm in doing it this way. She moved her hand up to her lips and laughed into it.

As soon as the foreign woman took a dip into the warm waters she occupied, Airi gave her a little smirk, placing both of her elbows upon the edge of the bath. "I guess," she said with a slight pause. Her eyes scanning over the new woman. She was obviously a more senior shinobi with her slightly older appearance and her speed. "I probably didn't even think about getting into one of the public baths," she said as her voice trailed off, deep into thought. "I could've sworn I thought I entered into the public bath," she said thoughtfully. She could've sworn she did what she said. She wasn't very bright but she could've easily taken the wrong turn. It wasn't really anything to worry about. What's done is done now.

It was then that she had introduced herself as Kanara. An interesting name she had never heard before. She pondered the meaning, trying to put together the kanji in her head. She started to rack her mind about what it would mean. 'Foreign... writing?' she thought to herself. She began to space out for a moment before shaking her head, regaining her composure. A brilliant and bright smile was returned to the once stranger. "It's a pleasure, Miss Kanara," she said trying her best to mimic the pronunciation of the name. "My name is Ohara Airi. Charmed," she said as she raised her arms into the air to stretch. Her back arched and part of her breasts came up above the water.

"Did you have a long day too?" Airi asked before lowering her arms back into the warm water, letting the rest of her body also sink beneath the warm embrace of the hotspring. The steam did offer some rather convenient censoring.

*Con + from Lifestyle

[Tracker] [Update]
    FROSTCestrell
    FROSTCestrell

Post by FROSTCestrell Mon Nov 07, 2022 10:20 am

"Who knows... i know a lot of stuff... maybe i know even that." Kanara would chuckle in respone to biting her, before giving her a mischiefous smile and answering in a lower tone : "Though even without being a snake i certainly can bite..."

Mustering the stranger in the bath she would acknowledge some of her physical features that being prediminantly that she was smaller. At leas ta good head smaller then Kanara at that. But besides that, there was so much more that was acknowledgeable namely the shining red hair and a set of piercing, blue eyes that were mustering her as well. Aside from that she seemed rather well equipped in a more mature sector, one that Kanara wouldnt make a secret of looking at.  

"Well usually the public baths are bigger i think?" Kanar would finally give out with a chuckle before she would add: "But i might be wrong... its been ages since i was here the last time..."

Listening in to her explaination about her name afterwards, Kanara would focus onto her as she gave out: "Ohara... an interesting name. Not from any of the larger clans at least... Though Nice, just as "airi" is." It wouldnt take long until Ohari would drop her guard and her breasts would react accordingly in the form of migrating towards the surface.

Giving them both a longer look, she would catch herself actually staring before managing to draw her attention away long enough to answer: "Rather a few long months. Honestly, with all the fast showers and the training, feeling the hotsprings like this is nearly weird... though... what exactly brings you here today? Stress today or stress that happened in the past?"

Kanara info:

OPT:
    Airi Ohara
    Airi Ohara
    Hokage
    Hokage
    Bug Zapper

Character File

Post by Airi Ohara Tue Nov 08, 2022 1:45 am

JHRm3Mp.pngTotally didn't catch her 'snake bite' comment that was spoken under her breath. Oh, her reaction would have been priceless if she heard it. She responded to the mention of public baths. She looked around for a moment, crossing her arms over her chest and pressed one of her hands up to her chin. She wasn't a very bright one even if she was of average intelligence. She looked around for a brief moment and tilted her head to the side. "Maybe? I don't recall. I only started coming by after my 18th birthday and every time I came it was pretty empty. Probably came during strange hours. Then again, I'd probably get obvious glances if I did go to the mixed bath. Well, not that I'd mind anyway," she said with a bit of a chuckle. She did like the attention -- attention that she did find to be rather positive. She knew she had larger features than normal, even if she was quite shorter than average. She just seems to wear it much differently than other women due to her diminutive height.

She placed a palm upon her cheek as Kanara started to compliment her name. Her cheeks turning a slight pink color. "Oh gosh. Thanks," she said with a bit of a chuckle. She knew full well that this woman was probably flirting with her. She didn't mind, however, attention is still attention. When she stretched, however, she didn't even notice Kanara staring at her chest.  She leaned back, placing her arms over the edge of the hotspring and looked up for a moment. Why was she here? Well, various reasons.

"Well, besides just enjoying being here in the hotspring? I just got back from a mission that involved getting my butt kicked by a massive dog that dragged me around the village and I had to clean up SO MUCH of it's poop! Thankfully, I didn't get any of it on me. Oh, and there's a few other reasons I enjoy coming to the hotsprings, but I won't bother you with those reasons," she said, raising a hand up to her lips and snickering into it.

*Con + from Lifestyle

[Tracker] [Update]
    FROSTCestrell
    FROSTCestrell

Post by FROSTCestrell Tue Nov 08, 2022 4:14 pm

Kanara would listen to the other persons explaination before she finally would shrug slightly: "I guess thats the curse when you are packing so much heat... Cant say i ever had the problem of getting overly much attention because of... my features." While Kanara didnt speak with any pain or negative emotion in her voice, she made it clear that she was average in her physical features. While her head instead was rather cute, and her long and brown-red hair gave her a certain wildness, she was pretty average. Ususally the thing that would catch other people attention was the fact that she was so incredibly fast, to the point where she was able to outrun most things without a second thought, or outspeed them. Underneath the soft and average appearancy of her body, one would find that her body was rather tense.

Letting her head sink slightly into the wather until her mouth was underneath the water surface adn she was breathing through her nose, she watch the redhead react to her compliment with a chuckle, before she went to explain her reason to be there. After hearing how the other one had to clean up after a dog, after having been dragged through the village by it, she couldnt help but to laugh, causing her to sharply exhale into the water, and inevidbly getting a bit of it into her nose, which she made known by standing up sharply and showing Airi her full body as she was busy coughing and hitting her chest with her fist in order to get her breathign back to normal and caugh out the water she had inhaled earlier. Needless to say however, her bust reacted accordingly to the imacts as well, giving not only certain, rythmic wiggle, but also a somewhat sloppy sound as breast hit breast. Not that Kanara was caring in this moment. It woudlnt take long until her condition normalised again and she sank back into the water giving out: "By the sage... do you want me to swallow water? Warm me next time if you are going to laugh... Though... that sounds like a somewhat shitty job and a drag at that too... Lucky that i didnt take that one yet. Though you got my attention with those other reasons? What are those?"

It was somewhat suspicious. Kanara had heard rumors about a certain installation behind the mens changing rooms that was sort of like a mixed changing room that often was used for other stuff than changing clothes. In fact she had heard that people that entered there tended to take a shower before they entered and anfter they entered. Certainly the redhead wouldnt mean this room as one of her other reasons to come to the hotsprings.

Kanara info:

OPT:
    Airi Ohara
    Airi Ohara
    Hokage
    Hokage
    Bug Zapper

Character File

Post by Airi Ohara Wed Nov 09, 2022 8:31 pm

Spoiler:

*Con + from Lifestyle

[Tracker] [Update]
    FROSTCestrell
    FROSTCestrell

Post by FROSTCestrell Thu Nov 10, 2022 4:02 am

"Blessing? Well i suppose so... At least it should bring free stuff." Kanara would giggle, her mind going on how often she had been offered to be bought a drink or invited to dinner, simply because of the fact that people seemed to like her style, or wanted *other* things from her. THough to be fair, most of the people that had offered this to her, had been people she already knew or was at lest somewhat aquainted to. She could only imagine how many inquiries the other red haired woman would be getting with her assets.

"Dont worry, its fine, just dont do that when im like this." Kanara would bring out afterwards, her hand pointing first towards her head and afterwards to the water in front of her, implying the position she had been in moments before. After all, it wasnt beneficial in the first place.

By the time the talks went to her "equipment" however, Kanara couldnt help but to laugh loudly out before answering: "Oh please, i know its average... sometimes i think thats good even... after all, i am quite fast and it would be rather weird if i stop and my chest continues to bounce for 5 minutes after... But thank you for the compliment..." After all, it was quite a funny htought in her head. Running and her chest visibly bounching for minutes to come after she had been running. While it certainly couldnt have happened in reality, it certainly would suck, to feel the constant pull from her chest if she changed the direction or did something else in high speed.

Leaning backward and staring into the sky for a few seconds she would be thinking what she wanted to do later on, except staying a bit longer in the hotsprings. Food sounded good. Ramen maybe? No. Barbeque. This sounded like the right thing for today. Maybe her new friend wanted to come with her as well? If so, Kanara would make sure to drink a few sake bottles at least.

Looking back at the redhead in front of her, she would be giving out: "Well my attention you got for sure... though its more like wondow shopping there then actually testing the goods, right?", with a slight chuckle in her tone. Her face had, despite her relaxed tone, taken on a rather predatory smile however as she was looking at her new aquaintance.

Kanara info:

OPT:
    Airi Ohara
    Airi Ohara
    Hokage
    Hokage
    Bug Zapper

Character File

Post by Airi Ohara Fri Nov 11, 2022 5:04 pm

JHRm3Mp.pngShe mentioned about being so fast and her chest bouncing for the next five minutes. Her eyes quickly dart to the side for a brief moment. If her mediocre speed caused something similar to happen to her, she can't imagine being so much faster and what that would do to her. She does bind her chest, normally, but physics still participated and was a constant companion of her's. "Errm. Yeah. It happens. A bit too often, heh-heh," she said, giving a rather nervous laugh. "Honestly, you just get used to it and compensate for it. It does help with the strength of your back," she said, laughing with a bit of a snort.

Thinking about washing her hair, Kanara started to talk about window shopping and testing the goods. What she said completely flew over her head. Giving herself time to ruminate over what Kanara said, she leaned forward and submerged her head into the water and came back up to the surface, swinging her head to let the water-logged hair to fly towards the back of her head. She moved her hair over her shoulder and started to rub her hair in between her palms. It then occurred to her what Kanara meant and she snorted a bit. Leaving her bucket of cleaning supplies where she was, she pushed herself off of the wall she was sitting besides and, while being submerged from the neck down, she drifted towards Kanara, taking a seat beside her.

"Testing the goods, you say? How would you go about testing them, hm?" she said with a bit of a chuckle, fluttering her eye-lashes and rubbing her shoulder against Kanara's.

Post #: 6
    Word Count: 274

*Con + from Lifestyle

[Tracker] [Update]
    FROSTCestrell
    FROSTCestrell

Post by FROSTCestrell Sat Nov 12, 2022 1:55 pm

Kanara would join in the other redheads chuckle before he would reply: "Yeah but still... that might give me attention i dont want to be honest, although... nevermind." While Kanara certainly could think of a few activitites that were possible if her chest would behave in such a way, speaking openly about those didnt seem appropriate. At least with the current level of alcohol in her blood.

Watchign the other woman wash her hair now, Kanara would be thinking if she wanted to invite her newfound friend for dinner, a question that ultimatively would be answered with a "yes", however she got distracted by the redhead that was coming over to her now. Beginning to explain Kanara would state: "Well i would just go and take it to see how its like. Like at a marketplace, you know?"

Guiding her hand up to her chest and encasing oe of her boobs with it, she would begin to gently weigh it in her hand, squeezing it a litle bit as she mumbled out: "Feels nice...", before her hand went over to Airi, performing the same motion with her hand, although squeezing her chest a bit harder then hers and having her fingers run over her nipple "by accident" a few times, on her as she finally concluded: "Also feels nice... wanna have a try too?"

Deciding to distract the redhead further from the topic at hand, she would finally ask her: "Oh and by the way... would you like to catch something to eat afterwards? I know a nice barbeque restaurant nearby where you get to grill your own food, you know? It would be my treat!"

Kanara info:

OPT:
    Airi Ohara
    Airi Ohara
    Hokage
    Hokage
    Bug Zapper

Character File

Post by Airi Ohara Sun Nov 13, 2022 1:36 am

JHRm3Mp.png
    Mature Stuff:

Post #: 7
    Word Count: 404

*Con + from Lifestyle

[Tracker] [Update]
    FROSTCestrell
    FROSTCestrell

Post by FROSTCestrell Sun Nov 13, 2022 5:50 am

NSFW:

Kanara info:

OPT:
    Airi Ohara
    Airi Ohara
    Hokage
    Hokage
    Bug Zapper

Character File

Post by Airi Ohara Mon Nov 14, 2022 3:32 am

JHRm3Mp.png
    NSFW:

Post #: 8
    Word Count: 201

*Con + from Lifestyle

[Tracker] [Update]
    FROSTCestrell
    FROSTCestrell

Post by FROSTCestrell Mon Nov 14, 2022 12:48 pm

NSFW:

Kanara info:

OPT:
    Airi Ohara
    Airi Ohara
    Hokage
    Hokage
    Bug Zapper

Character File

Post by Airi Ohara Tue Nov 15, 2022 3:39 am

JHRm3Mp.png
    NSFW:

Post #: 9
    Word Count: 449

*Con + from Lifestyle

[Tracker] [Update]
    FROSTCestrell
    FROSTCestrell

Post by FROSTCestrell Tue Nov 15, 2022 4:28 am

NSFW:

Kanara info:

OPT:
    Airi Ohara
    Airi Ohara
    Hokage
    Hokage
    Bug Zapper

Character File

Post by Airi Ohara Fri Nov 18, 2022 4:25 pm

JHRm3Mp.png
    Mature Stuff:

Post #: 10

*Con + from Lifestyle

[Tracker] [Update]
    FROSTCestrell
    FROSTCestrell

Post by FROSTCestrell Wed Nov 23, 2022 3:49 am

Kanara would allow hte other redhead to retreat a bit, breaking off their intimate touches and connection as she gave out how hungry she was. Letting herself sink a bit more into the warm water, she would chuckle as she answered: "Oh well... then we will go to eat shwarma... i know a good place around here. Tell me hun, do you like hot stuff and garlic?"

Laying slightly back into the water while she waited for an answer, she would think about it. Even the thought of the savory and spicy meat sticks grilled over coal and serves with a yogurt-garlic-cucumber dip and freshly baked, fluffy and warm bread on a plate. A truly manificent meal that was sure, if Airi was able to handle the spices, to fill her up in more then one way, while kanara would fill her up in another way entirely.

Coming back up from the water, she decided that sooner was better and went over to take the other woman's hand and to make her follow her as she went in the direction of the exit, her naked body emerging more from the warm water into the cold air with every step, making her have goosbumps. After all, if they went now, they would be at Kanara's home by 8 and Kanara couldnt help but to notice that she was hungry as well. In the prospect of this, shwarma suddenly sounded really good. "Yeah, dont worry about that." she finally would reply to the question or rather request.

Kanara info:

OPT:
    Airi Ohara
    Airi Ohara
    Hokage
    Hokage
    Bug Zapper

Character File

Post by Airi Ohara Wed Nov 23, 2022 10:00 pm

JHRm3Mp.png"Sh-what?" she asked, never having heard of whatever this 'swarma' is. She did get a thought of what it was in her head based off of what she heard and her face slowly turned into a rather disgusted grimace. In her head, it had something to do with a swarm of insects and that didn't seem too appetizing to her. She knew of the Aburame Clan, but she didn't know of any specifics. It was then that she heard her clarify what this 'swarma bugs' might be. "Spicy?" she asked with a pause before a big smile came across her lips. "Yeah! I sure do! And I love garlic too. Don't tell me these are going to be spicy and garlicy bugs," she stated. The word was foreign to her and she chocked it up to a potential accent that Kanara might have. Either way, what she heard was still 'swarma'.

While she pondered, she was taken by the hand and quickly pulled out of the warm water, leaving her cleaning supplies behind. Oh, the people that work here will save it for her. She comes here pretty regularly so they should do that for her. She kept getting dragged along, Kanara confirming that she would pay. "We have to make sure we put on some clothes first. As much as I don't mind people seeing me naked, I'd rather not," she said with a light chuckle.

Post #: 11
    EXP Gained This Post: 10
    EXP Total This Thread: 110

*Con + from Lifestyle

[Tracker] [Update]
    FROSTCestrell
    FROSTCestrell

Post by FROSTCestrell Sat Nov 26, 2022 12:17 pm

"Spicy bugs? Nonono... its meat on a skever that has been marinated in a cayenne pepper and buttermilk marinade for about half a day or so, and then grilled closely to open coals and then served with salad, tomatoes, and often a spiced yogurt or garlic-cucumber-yogurt. You will love it, i am sure..." Kanara would reply after having spent a few seconds laughing, both at the question, as well as the disgusted face Airi had made earlier. After all, it was just too good. The laughing only stopped when she realised something. Bringing her concern up to Airi, she would ask in a playful tone: "Tell me... do you think i am eating bugs?"

Looking back at her companion when the topic of clothes came up, Kanara would turn around and stop momentarily as she asked her: "Uh-huh... tell me, what clothes do you have with you?" Kanara had an idea. A theoretically rather innocent, but still kinky one, that being that the other redhead should dress herself but without her panties. Now, if she wore joggingpants or anything the likes, this wouldnt have been a large problem, except for hte fabric going over her private parts and not protective layer between her body and the exterior clothing, in case she somehow got turned on while they were dining. If she was wearing a skirt however... things would be a bit more spicy overall.

Kanara info:

OPT:
    Airi Ohara
    Airi Ohara
    Hokage
    Hokage
    Bug Zapper

Character File

Post by Airi Ohara Sun Nov 27, 2022 1:32 pm

JHRm3Mp.pngA lot of the ingredients said by Kanara went completely over her head. She had never encountered even half of those ingredients, eating the very basic of Hyuga diet which mainly consisted of rice and some vegetables. Since she wasn't of the main house, she almost never ate meat as that was reserved for the main house and not for members of the dirty branch houses. The only ingredients she recognized were 'garlic', 'cucumber', and 'tomato'. Even tomatoes were a bit foreign to the Hyuga, but there were some occasions where she got a chance to eat them. They were sweet and delicious. She just smiled at Kanara, even though she felt like she just heard something completely foreign; nothing she said even drew upon her appetite. It was then that a question was posed.

"Uh. I don't know what the diets are like outside of the Hyuga house. As far as I know, the Aburame could be farmers and everyone could eat bugs. I've heard of many villages, during my travels, eating ants and other bugs. Well, especially from the more indigenous populations anyway. I saw some of the things they ate and it kinda made my stomach curl. So I just kinda assumed everyone ate bugs," she said, being rather naive to the world as it was shielded away from her. Such was her life and such was the life of a Hyuga.

Then the topic of clothes came up. She had to recall what she wore. "Um. A red gi, black pants, and training slippers?" she asked. She didn't get pretty clothing like the Main Family as her part of the family was classified as the lowest rung of the entire clan. Whether it was due to Airi's imperfections or the fact that her mother married what she would call 'Dirty Uzumaki' blood. "Uh. And also some white bra and panties?" she finished.

Post #: 12
    EXP Total This Thread: 120 EXP

*Con + from Lifestyle

[Tracker] [Update]
    FROSTCestrell
    FROSTCestrell

Post by FROSTCestrell Mon Nov 28, 2022 10:14 am

"Yuckyuckyuck!" Kanara would give out when she heard about eating ants and bugs and the entire schtick. After all, this wasnt just going agianst her appetite, but instead it felt like a sacrilege. The more she was thinking about it, eating those tiny, crunchy, slimey bugs that were dragging their 6 legs all day over the dirty floor, probably had sand on them and other stuff which was even less appeticing, the more she actually began to feel physically sick, so that she brought ehr hand up to her forehead and pinched herself for a few second, bringing her mind onto a different level.

"No, dont worry. With me you wont be eating bugs in like... forever? That fits, yeah. Promise."

Feeling well about debunking the Hyuuga's fears regarding their dinner, Kanara almost felt bad as she would make her go out without underwear now. Nodding at the list that Airi had given her, a smile would slowly come onto her face as she told her: "Well, since i am gonna treat you to dinner, mind doing something for me too?" Waiting for Airi's answer to the seemingly innocent question, she would come closer and reach around the hyuuga's back, brapping her butt and squeezing it slightly as she said: "I want you to go with me without any underwear on, ok?"

Waiting for hte reaction,s eh would finally giggle before she answered in a playful tone: "It will make your food be much more interesting and i am sure you will like it."

Kanara info:

OPT:
    Airi Ohara
    Airi Ohara
    Hokage
    Hokage
    Bug Zapper

Character File

Post by Airi Ohara Mon Nov 28, 2022 11:01 pm

JHRm3Mp.pngThere was a light chuckle after the promise of her not having to eat bugs. She knew, for a fact, that if she was out in the field doing shinobi-things and she had no food or rations, that she would be stuck eating things from nature. While small animals would take up quite a bit of calories or require a bit of knowledge of trapping, she would probably eat whatever non-poisonous bugs were available. Not that she would relish in the idea of eating some of nature's 'creepy crawlies', as the very thought made her shiver from the bottom of her hips all the way up her spine, but what ever needed to be done will be done.

It was then that a favor was asked of her before feeling the woman touch her once more and a hand grasping her rear end. It was a part of her that a lot of people ignore, even though she had a relatively bigger rear-end, most of the attention always seemed to go towards her front-end. She jumped a bit and heard the request. Her eyebrows furrowed a bit and her head cocked back with a mixture of disgust and amusement. She didn't have to say a word as her face said everything she needed. "How is that going to season my food?" she asked with a bit of disgust in her voice.

Post #: 13
    EXP Total This Thread: 130

*Con + from Lifestyle

[Tracker] [Update]

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 7:18 am