Welcome Guest! You have made 50 posts!

Join Our Discord! : Here After high demand from everyone, we've finally opened a Discord Chat Server for the site!
We are an AU Naruto Roleplay Forum!

Tamwyn's Crafting Topic

Peragus
    Peragus

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Tai, Ninjutsu, Fuinjutsu, Lightning, Earth, Fire
    Class: S
    Ryo: You fuckin gold digger

Tamwyn's Crafting Topic Empty Tamwyn's Crafting Topic

Post by Peragus Wed Jul 07, 2021 6:28 am

It was now time to start crafting equipment. The Seraph of Lightning intended to practice forging equipment of all kinds in order to gain a mastery of the crafts. He had done the book work, knew everything necessary in theory. Now however as with all things it came time to put it all into practice and that meant it was time to begin the physical work of working on those crafts. He had his forge, newly installed in the basement of his home. His Anvil, tongs, hammer, cooling bath, and everything else necessary to begin the work and see it through. He’d eat and drink down here, would leave as rarely as possible until his work was complete.

Crafting the following list of items, for the record I do have Kara’s OOC permission to use her designs as IC Tamwyn would have access to her shops.

Stuff and Things:

Crafting will finish on 8/27 at 7:28 AM EST

Renown: 20,625
    Ryo: 5,913,000
    Stats:
    • Strength: C
    • Constitution: B++
    • Stamina: B+
    • Speed: S
    • Coordination: S
    • Intelligence: A
    • Perception: A

Note: My signature stats include my passive buffs. My update page stats are the base values.

Link to Character Updates: Here
    Link to Character Application: Here
    Link to Known Techniques: Here
    Peragus
    Peragus

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Tai, Ninjutsu, Fuinjutsu, Lightning, Earth, Fire
    Class: S
    Ryo: You fuckin gold digger

Tamwyn's Crafting Topic Empty Re: Tamwyn's Crafting Topic

Post by Peragus Tue Aug 31, 2021 3:31 pm

With a final firm pull the white haired and yellow eyed man would finish putting together the last of the shinobi gloves. Which had been the last in a long line of equipment he had created in order to practice his crafting capabilities with. He was quite pleased with the result as he had been able to craft as well as any general marketplace immediately and had only gotten better since he started, honing the capabilities. Now that he had finished practicing his armor making skills he was confident he could match any crafter one might want to name in straight up capability of crafting itself. Although that would only be for weapon and armor crafting. He simply didn't seem to have the mind for engineering or for making his own materials to work with. As such he would need a supplier. Still, he had done a great deal to be proud of in the time he had had and it felt good. Inspecting the work he had made he nodded to himself before setting them down and moving toward the corner where a desk was to begin drawing up the ideas and thoughts for his own personal equipment.

[Finishing the crafting started on 07/21, it would have ended on friday the 27th at 7:28 EST. This puts Tamwyn at S rank crafting in both Weapon and Armor crafting]

Renown: 20,625
    Ryo: 5,913,000
    Stats:
    • Strength: C
    • Constitution: B++
    • Stamina: B+
    • Speed: S
    • Coordination: S
    • Intelligence: A
    • Perception: A

Note: My signature stats include my passive buffs. My update page stats are the base values.

Link to Character Updates: Here
    Link to Character Application: Here
    Link to Known Techniques: Here

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:12 am