Welcome Guest! You have made 50 posts!

Join Our Discord! : Here After high demand from everyone, we've finally opened a Discord Chat Server for the site!
We are an AU Naruto Roleplay Forum!

2 posters

Ki Ki Ki Ma Ma Ma

Lily
    Lily

Village : N/A

Ki Ki Ki Ma Ma Ma Empty Ki Ki Ki Ma Ma Ma

Post by Lily Wed Jan 20, 2021 5:30 pm

Lily was bored. No one in her class was putting up any sort of fight against her. Sure they knew cool ninja magic, but even then her raw skill put her leaps and bounds above them all. She needed someone closer to her level, someone who could give her a challenge.

She wanted to go back to the pits and feel what having death stare you down was like again.

And that feeling sucked because she also liked it here, having the comfort of the Angle Princesses's Home. But every so often, her mind drifted back to that place. There was even a war going on, but she wasn't allowed to go yet because she hadn't learned the basics. It sucked.

"This sucks."

"THIS SUCKS!!!"

Lily would pull her hand back and punch a nearby tree, causing the bark to crack. Her knuckles started to bleed a little, but it was nothing serious, they'd heal up in a few minutes. But it sucked, and she sat down to wallow in the suck. She'd draw her knives and begin tossing them at the tree, spelling out 'this sucks' with her knives. She would have gone to her stash of knives elsewhere in the grounds, but she couldn't be bothered to do so. No, she'd get back up and begin to kick the knives into the tree, then yank them out and repeat the process.

Maybe if she was smarter she'd be out there killing bad people.

Mist Jounin
    Mist Jounin

Ki Ki Ki Ma Ma Ma Empty Re: Ki Ki Ki Ma Ma Ma

Post by Sero Wed Jan 20, 2021 5:47 pm

As she began to pull the knives out of the tree she might notice that a thick blanket of mist was rolling in along the ground at her feet. Flowing slowly like water seeping over the ground but blanketing it fully. Any sounds the woods held were quiet now. Nothing shifted or moved and the silence was deafening. As if all the sound in the world had simply hidden itself. As most the animals and insects did when Sero approached. The bark on the trees began to peel and darken in the distance to the north of her as slowly a man came into view. He was wearing white pants with a black V neck shirt with a high collar. A long white coat hanging down to his knee's on his back. Blue hair decorated his head and hung about his face matching blue eyes. Endless like the sky but so cold. Never seeming to blink. For a moment there was the sound of whispers in the shadows as they seemed to stretch onwards. His bare feet touched ground and left behind a wisp of green fire and scorched earth as he almost seemed to glide forward. No weapons on his person. Yet he did not feel human.

As soon as Sero was within ten meters it was as if she were in the pits all over again. But not against nobodies. This was like her greatest fights. Her instincts would likely scream at her to either run or attack. He would let a low growl rumble in his throat as his jawline when he turned his face was outside of his skin. He felt like death was there. Walking with him. Watching her from just out of view and if she tried to look it would always seem like something was just out of sight. The shadows would stretch as the mist rolled around him and clung to him lovingly. He would pause as he crossed his hands in front of him and watched her a moment. His thin lips parting to speak as the distant whispers would suddenly become silent. His voice devoid of emotion as much as those eyes.

"You seem frustrated child. I can smell the blood on you and I recognize it. Such blood stains my hands as well. Yet you seem restrained. Held back like a tiger on a leash. I can not help but wonder...what makes someone like us scream at tree's in the woods all alone? There are things out here that would make most tremble to their very souls."

Renown: 0
    Ryo: 25,000

Stats
    • Strength: D
    • Constitution: D
    • Stamina: B (B+ lifestyle)
    • Coordination: A
    • Intelligence: B
    • Perception: A
    • Speed: A

Link to Character Updates: https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t3955-jaakuna-sero-updates#30261
    Link to Character Application: https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t3950-jaakuna-sero
    Link to Known Techniques:https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t3955-jaakuna-sero-updates#30261
    Lily
    Lily

Post by Lily Thu Jan 21, 2021 1:39 pm

Lily noticed the fog very quickly, Lily finding mist and fog to be a comforting thing to be around, but this mist was wrong, and she had never found wrong fog mist before, so her best guess was that it was some sort of ninja magik. And if she was feeling wrong, she needed to be on guard. So she listened as she began to pull out her knives again, and it was eerie, spooky, like a ghost story, except she was there. In the distance she could see him, the bone white she knew well, the cold blue reminding her of cold days on the shore, and the green flame, unlike anything she had ever seen before.

When he had gotten close enough, she'd instinctually jump back a few feet, knives at the ready and eyes focused solely on the man. Was he a man? He didn't feel like one, but he didn't feel like any of those she killed while growing up. No, an old tale came to mind from when she was being told stories. a Shabnak-Adyr, a demon who wandered from place to place, spreading fear and death wherever they went. While the stories said the Shabnak was female, maybe they were wrong. Maybe ther were in fact male, and the Shabnak was in front of her. Ghost Stories were stories after all, and she had seen many stories become true.

Her instincts continued to scream at her when he began to talk. It was like listening to a man who, no it was like listening to an embodiment of her home itself, and it was taking nearly all of her willpower not to give in. Kiri didn't let people fight to the death, but she felt like she might have to here. She heard his words, but didn't understand, and when he had finished his sixth sentence she couldn't take anymore of her body saying to run or fight, and Lily did not run. A combination of fear, anger and confusion was clear on her face as she charged right at him at full speed, a knife in her right hand as she tossed three of her knives at him before grabbing another three and moving in to try and cleanly cut off the man's head with her knife.

"Unnatural! Wrong! Die Shabnak! Die die die!"

70/70 CP
    3 C-rank knives tossed at B Speed

Mist Jounin
    Mist Jounin

Post by Sero Fri Jan 22, 2021 11:10 am

Sero would watch as the little one snapped and charged him. Three knives moving at him at a speed he couldn't hope to out maneuver. However that wasn't how he usually dealt with physical attacks. She herself was right on it's heels with even more knives in hand. Normally an attempt on his life spelled disaster for those who made the attempt. However he felt he understood this one. The willingness to fight because they knew nothing else. The urge to defeat anything that threatened them. Instead of going for an attempt to incinerate her where she stood he restrained himself. Instead making a simple tiger sign as the knives flew at him with one hand. When the knives reached him they seemed to pass right through and stick into a tree behind him. Was he a phantom? Not a real being perhaps? Her attempt to take his head met no resistance either. Simply passing through like water. However he did counter at that moment. His middle and index finger snapping out to tap her forehead if he could manage it. If he landed it during the surprise of her failed attack her body would lock up. Paralyzed for one round.

However regardless Sero would not take the opportunity to push further. He did not seek to end the pit child but instead his cold blue eyes would look to her before he moved to pull a knife from the three she had flung and examine it. Speaking to her without concern for follow up attacks. So the phantom could interact physically it seemed yet had no fear of mortal weapons. His voice and aura though flickered with a hint of danger. As if he was irritated at the attempt. Truthfully she was getting off light in comparison to his usual reaction. However Sero was aware he had brought this reaction on. It was almost uniform for how most acted towards him. He would need to find someone to help him restrain the beast within if he wished to engage further with society. Still he spoke calmly. Not once had he so much as blinked at her attack,

"You are not wrong child. I am not a natural being. I was called an abomination before I was born and you are not the first to attempt to end me. However I will issue you one warning. You will regain the ability to move shortly. When you do I would suggest not making another attempt on my life. I did not come here to place you in the hospital. All the others who have made an attempt to kill me went to the ground. I do not appreciate it. However that attack was impressive. It won't ever work on me but it was impressive none the less. Tell me child....do you feel it? Like something is missing for you? A purpose in life. A use for your skills. My name is Jaakuna Sero and I lead a group that will take these skills and utilize them for the good of the village. First though I must see you have some control over your nature. We do not kill those who are innocent. You should be able to move now....So the choice is yours. Attack me and recover in the hospital. Or speak with me. Which will it be?"

Jutsu used:

Stats

Link to Character Updates: https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t3955-jaakuna-sero-updates#30261
    Link to Character Application: https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t3950-jaakuna-sero
    Link to Known Techniques:https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t3955-jaakuna-sero-updates#30261
    Lily
    Lily

Post by Lily Sun Jan 24, 2021 1:48 am

It didn't register at first, the thrown knives going through him. She was used to targets who could take a few hits, so she had kept moving forward and hopped up slightly, striking the man's neck. And she knew it had hit, she had felt resistance. But as she landed and turned around, her mind came to a halt as she saw that not only did she not do any damage, but the man had his hand outstretched and touched her, the fact it was ninja magic not registering until she attempted to strike again. She couldn't.

Her instincts screamed at her to keep going. To run. To move. To get away. But all she could do was scream, and Lily would not show fear. Fear was for bad people who knew their time was at an end. Fear was for good people punished for bad things. Lily was a good girl. She had to be. Had to be. She had to be good because being a bad girl was bad and died and he was wrong and wrong and wrong and wrong and wrong.

But here she was. She couldn't move. He was still moving. She had lost. She had gotten her wish.

So why wasn't she dead? Why why why why why?

The words he spoke slowly registered, perhaps a little slower then the man would've liked, but long sentences were hard for Lily. So many words made her head spin, but his calm words helped make it easier to hear. Not like the people at wizard ninja school.

"I have purpose. I kill bad people. To kill an innocent is to be bad, and I am not bad Shabnak-Jaakuna."

When the paralysis ended and she felt like she could move again, she'd quickly turn and move back a few meters, drawing two more knives, but she wouldn't attack. Just because he was letting her live this time he made clear he wouldn't let her do it again, and with her not knowing how to beat him, it was better to play it safe, but that didn't mean she didn't trust him. Not yet.

"I am listening, so let's speak."

Mist Jounin
    Mist Jounin

Post by Sero Sun Jan 24, 2021 12:06 pm

His paralysis on her had been successful and he got his piece out. Still she seemed to remain on edge. Her speech patterns were strange. As if she had learned to speak but had not actually had much practice at it. What an interesting one this child was. The smell of blood reminded him of the battlefield. No matter how much one bathed that blood never seemed to fully fade away. Staining the soul some called it. Sero felt he was born of it but he also didn't consider himself human either. Still the words came through clear enough. This one did not target innocents. She targeted bad people. So she was more like Sero than she knew.

She would recover her ability to move but Sero did not pursue her when she leaped back and created some distance. Drawing yet even more knives. Ready to fight despite the hopeless situation. Sero would watch her with unblinking cold blue eyes a moment. Judging the distance between them before taking a small leap back of his own. Creating eleven meters between them. Suddenly the sense that there was something monstrous ready to consume her would fade away entirely. He had done so to encourage the conversation to proceed with more ease.

"You are young but you say you kill bad people. This is good and you refusal to target innocents is also good. No doubt though due to your different nature people avoid you. Fear you even. I am familiar with this. I was born as I am now. My own father attempting to take my life at the behest of the Kaguya. However I decided I would serve a purpose. I formed a group that serves Kiri called the Nightmare brigade. We are the heavy hitters for the village. When the princess council decides someone is too wicked to allow to live...we are sent in. Our purpose is to rid the nation of the worst of the bad people."

Sero would glance to the knives before those blue eyes shifted back to look Lilly in the eye. If she looked back she would see into those eyes. A void of almost all emotion. Of almost anything one saw in human eyes. Those eyes were an empty pit that held no sense of mercy for his enemies. Yet deep within there was something else. A fire...an endless well...a beast...a rage towards something. Yet above all an endless emptiness. Yet he spoke to her once more quietly.

"I could help hone you into a force of destruction. As I am. To help you direct that energy at the worst of them. If you wish it."

Stats

Lily
    Lily

Post by Lily Wed Jan 27, 2021 1:55 pm

The imposed feeling of danger may have gone as she was out of range, but the instinctual nature she honed from fighting still buzzed in her ears. The echo of it's influence was still there, the fear that she didn't know existed still looked Lily in the eyes while she kept her eyes on the man. But she was a brave girl, and she would not break the line of sight.

She would listen to the words the man spoke. Hearing that his father tried to kill him for silly clan reasons was...well it made sense as to why he acted like a demon, in a sort of way. Lily was unused to the social weather...no that wasn't the word. Aura? Social Aura? Close enough. The Social Aura was unlike Vandal, being kinder to the point it was irritating. So for him to be used to people trying to kill him as the norm, well of course death would follow him around as he had evaded him so many times. Evaded her? Questions for later.

The more he talked about the 'Nightmare Brigade' the more appealing it sounded. She already was living with the angle princess Kit-Kit, so she was used to being told off for the knife collection she was making. And being in the baddie brigade would let her carry her knives around with less worry about having to hide them. But the proposal sounded too good, he was a demon after all, and demons liked to make deals that favored the demon in the end. But the princess council was in charge, and Kiri was a good place, so what made the Brigade? It hurt to think about it, but slowly the cogs would force their way and give her an answer that younger her wouldn't have though of.

"As long as I get to become Champion of Kiri and Vandal, I don't care what kind of bad person stands in my way, even you or Kit-Kit if I find out you are a bad person. But Kit-Kit isn't bad, and you work for her so you are good-bad for now. I accept your invitation Sero, but only to kill bad people better. If I find out you are bad-bad and not good-bad, I will find a way to kill you." She'd keep eye contact the entire time, her eyes unlike Sero's in many ways. Her's were simple eyes, nothing special in any sort of way. The childlike wonder was still there, sure, but it was focused, honed to allow her to complete her goal while still enjoying the journey.

Mist Jounin
    Mist Jounin

Post by Sero Fri Jan 29, 2021 1:18 pm

Sero would listen as she spoke. Much like a child discovering how to converse for the first time. His cold blue eyes would never seem to blink as he seemed as relaxed as always. His pale form like a wraith. Even as he stood still the mist that clung to the nation seemed to hug him, blend with him and pass through him as if he were a part of it. He was more attuned to the wilds than to actual people and cities. He didn't mold well with others. The woods...the mist...the shadows and the silence all comforted him. Still there was something about him that just rolled off power. Yet he held no human emotion. Still he would nod to her as she mentioned killing him if he turned out to be one of the bad ones. She promised him she would find a way and he would not attempt to correct her. He had no interest for an outcome he would not allow for himself. He was not a creature that preyed on the innocent. He was a beast against the wicked that spread fear where he walked due to his nature. A monster to the cruel but never the innocent.

Sero would fold his hands in front of his person before settling himself. He would need to find a way to contain this aura with everything new happening. Instead he would focus on something else at the moment. She had mentioned kit a couple of times now before Sero spoke quietly in return to her. Still never blinking like a statue.

"If that times come decide for yourself if I am wicked enough to kill. Soon the nightmare brigade will be an official section of the Kiri forces. It will be based at the Hozuki clan compound where I will soon be taking over. I will warn you though. Kit is as of yet not convinced I am good for the nation. However I have another one of the three supporting me. When you find time I urge you to climb the mountain and seek out an ice castle. There you will find a woman named Sayuri. Expect her frost monolith to bar your path but if you do not engage it the thing will not engage you. Speak with her and tell her Sero sent you and she should welcome you. Let her know I invited you to join the nightmare brigade and she will prove I am official."

Stats

Lily
    Lily

Post by Lily Wed Feb 03, 2021 2:38 pm

She would relax ever so slightly as he nodded, the tension of being in his range finally leaving, but the memory still keeping her in fight-or-flight mode. She tensed back up when he moved his hands, just in case he was attempting some ninja magic, but it never came. There really wasn't much more to say as she listened to him. She didn't know where the Hozuki compound was, but she could find out where it was pretty easily.

Hearing Kit-Kit didn't like him though just reinforced that she was in the right, but the specific words kept her from planning to kill him. Good for the Nation, not good in general. Nations were abstract, neither good nor bad. And while she was living in Kiri, she did not consider Kiri her home. Vandal was her home, and always would be. Kiri just happened to be the biggest pit.

It took her a little bit to understand who 'another one of the three' was referring to, as she only knew there were princesses, but not their titles. And if a princess did support him, that just made him more trustworthy.

"Climb mountain, find castle, do not fight monolith, talk to Sayuri. Say you sent me, tell her you invited me. Got it. I have time now if we are done, so I'll go meet with her once I grab my knives. Thank you.

If he agreed the conversation was done, she'd brace herself and quickly go grab the knives she tossed, the strange aura the man gave not affecting her as much as she was more mentally prepared for it. Once she grabbed her knives, she'd get out of his aura range and look back at him before going out to find this 'Sayuri'.

"If Kit trusts me and I sorta trust you, she will have to sorta trust you eventually if you play nice. I grew up in Vandal after all, and I've been told nothing good comes from there, yet here I am."

{Attempting Exit}

Mist Jounin
    Mist Jounin

Post by Sero Fri Feb 05, 2021 1:18 pm

Sero would watch quietly as the young one went over her directives in order accurately. She could follow orders as instructed so she would be a fine asset to any military division. The fact that he had come to claim this child of Vandel was merely a predetermined destiny in his mind. She would look to him still as she mentioned collecting her knives and he would watch her a moment before nodding. Those unblinking blue eyes watching her whenever she moved. Even as she collected her knives and moved to immediately do as he suggested.  Her dance with another devil finished as she turned back to him to speak once more. She mentioned that kit trusted her and she kind of trusted him. So in due time if he didn't stray Kit would eventually have to trust him as well. He doubted it but she mentioned her own background and he would tilt his head as she left. Speaking quietly to himself a moment.

"Yet here you are indeed. Finding a place where monsters can save man."

He would watch her leave before the mist would pick up around him and obscure him from view. Then after a moment it would fade and pull away. The blanket of mist along the ground receding like water returning to low tide as he faded from view. Like a wraith in the forest he would return to his own hunt. Searching for purpose with his own monstrous nature and power. Like a predator shifting through the forest leaving all quiet in his wake. Lest they attract the attention of a walking death. He had work to do he was unfamiliar with including taking over a clan who did not see him as anything less than an abomination. If there was a fight to be had soon he would be ready.

exit thread
    5 posts = 50 exp at 10 exp a post.

Stats

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:36 pm